A Friendly Wager Ch. 10

“Well?” she said when he didn’t answer.

“No mistress. I don’t think a boy like me could keep a woman like that satisfied,” he said dropping his head.

Angie’s head shot up. “Jesus Jon, what are you saying, I’m your wife?” she said trying to sit up a little “What are you doing? Are you just going to throw away all the years, and everything we’ve had together? You’re just going to let this man take me?” she gasped.

“Look at you. Who let who take whom?” Jon said incredibly. “Yes, when I started this it was because I had to find out if this is what had been missing from my life. I thought the best way for me to do that would be to see if I couldn’t distract you long enough for me to see what was on the other side. When you came home that first night, and told me what this man,” he said look at me for the first time, “had done to you, I knew two things; one, that there was no way you could give me what I was going to go looking for, and two that you had enjoyed giving him what he wanted from you.’

“The way you talked about him, I knew there was nothing you wouldn’t give him. By the looks of things, I was right about that. You are a slut,” he said acidly.

There was a splat sound, as the wide loop end of the leather leash smacked into his face, causing both, him to fall back on his heels, and Angie to gasp and shy away from the woman.

“That will be quite enough out of you my boy. Who are you to judge anyone? Not when you’re on your knees licking my boots, and loving every second of it. Don’t think I don’t know what you had in mind for this poor girl when you started this. It’s not her fault, that when you sent her out to get her out of your way, a real man got his hands on her. Do you think because you couldn’t satisfy the little slut, that some man might come along and just take what you couldn’t? Hah.’

“Look at him. Do you think for one minute you can take his slut from him? Look at the front of his pants. You see that big, hard bulge there? Look how the whole area around that big bulge is soaked. Do you really think you could make that sluts cunt leak it’s juices like that? That takes a man, not a boy like you. A boy like you needs a woman like me that will take what she wants from him, isn’t that right?” she said flicking his ear with the tip of that thin little rod.

Jon dropped his head. “Yes mistress. I’m sorry mistress.”

Ignoring him, the woman looked at me. “Why don’t we get together later this week? I’ll leave word that you are my guest. Just come in as often as you want. Bring your little slut, or the management has a nice variety to choose from.” I felt Angie’s body flinch at that. “That way we can get to know one another better.”

“I’d be delighted. I’ll leave my number with that pretty little waitress, and you can get a hold of me to let me know when. You had better plan on earlier in the week. With me leaving at the end of it, things will be getting pretty crazy,” I said.

“It’s a date. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go have a talk with this one,” she said standing and jerking Jon’s leash.

Jon gave a last long look at Angie. While his eyes were on her I reached in front of her, and tweaked her clit. Her body jumped at my touch, and her eyes darted to Jon to see if had seen it. When she saw that he had, and the contempt that showed in his face, she sobbed and dropped her head.

“Are you done humiliating me now? If you are, can we go?” in a small voice.

I turned her back into me. When she wouldn’t look at me, I pulled her close, and reached up, and took a good handful of hair turning her face to me. “We will leave when I’m ready. We have a few things to talk about. Namely, what was all that shit about him just letting me take you? He didn’t LET me do anything. I saw you walking away from me in that restaurant,” I gave her ass a squeeze, “and I knew I wanted this ass. I went in that bar, and took what I wanted.’

“When you went home that night, he had every opportunity to stop this then. He made absolutely no effort to keep this from happening… to keep you. You told me yourself, he encouraged you at every turn. He said the same thing, and you’re still trying to take the blame for it.’

“Look, I’m the first to admit I did everything I could to turn you into the hot little slut you are now. But do you really think I could have gotten so far, so fast if you hadn’t wanted it to happen too? You’re sitting here in my lap, naked, and leaking juice out of that hot little gash, and you still think you are going to stop this?” I said angrily.

“I not naked,” she whispered.

Her gasp was almost a shriek, as I pulled her body away from mine, by her hair. I reached down to the small triangle in between her swollen lips, and yanked it from her hips. I held the little scrap in front of her tear filled eyes.

“Now you are fucking naked,” I said tossing it away. “Why do you insist on playing these games? He told you himself, that he wanted to get you out of the way, and you are still trying to feel guilty. I know you’re not stupid, if you were, I wouldn’t have bothered with you in the first place. So what is it?”

When she didn’t answer, I gave her head a slight shake “What is it?”

Her eyes dropped, but again there was no answer.

“Fuck this,” I said tossing her off of me, and on her side on the bench. “I’m going to the hotel. Don’t bother following me. Just go the fuck home, or where ever I don’t care. I just don’t want to see you. Maybe some day you will come across a guy that enjoys the types of games you play. I wouldn’t count on it though. I also wouldn’t count on seeing much of your hubby either. He’s having the guilt; if he had any to begin with, beat out of him right now.’

“I’ll have your things sent to your house. I told you last time I’m done playing games with you Angie. Maybe you and Kathy can keep each other entertained. I’ve had my fill,” I said turning on my heel, and striding for the door.

As I passed her, Glenda tried to stop me. I just kept walking, and not looking back. The only thing I stopped for was a business card with the club’s address, and phone number on it. I went out, and noticed it was pretty dark. I guess I had lost track of time, in the dark club. The man at the gate saw the way I looked, and was gratefully silent, as the cab pulled up to the curb. Not speaking I got in, and told the driver where to take me.

Well, that pretty much settles that. I guess I wouldn’t have to worry about what to do about the little slut when I left. Jesus, I was shaking I was so pissed off. Why did she always have to do that? I thought after hearing what Jon had said, she would accept the things for what they were. There was no going back for Jon. His new mistress had his number, and I don’t think she will be done with him for a long time to come.

I laughed at myself. I envied the little prick. Here he was on his knees, being beaten, and God knows what else, and I envied him. His mistress had him where she wanted him, and he loved every second of it, with no thought of where it would lead, or how she would take him there. He had given himself to the stern woman with that little black rod of hers. I had no doubt that she would keep exactly where he wanted to be, on his knees, at her feet.

The cab pulled up in front of the hotel, I paid the fare, and went to the desk. I made arrangements to change my room, and to have one of the bellhops bring up a couple of boxes. I would fill, and address the boxes, and then they would ship them. With the use of one of those luggage trolleys, I was able to get all my stuff in one trip.

I packed the boxes myself. I didn’t want anything to happen to the nice things she had bought. Hopefully the money wasn’t wasted, and she would find someone to wear them for. When I finished them, I called the desk to have them send someone up for them. I also made sure that they noted that I didn’t want my new room number given to anyone.

I waited to see that the boxes were taken, and then went up five floors to my new room. After entering, I tossed the card on the table, and started pacing. Why? Why did she insist on these games? She had heard the same things I had. She had seen him with her own eyes, and still she doesn’t talk to me.

I looked at the clock, and saw it was late as hell. Sunday was going to be one long day. I calmed down a little, and started to wind down. I’m sure was going to have plenty of time to think about this in the days to come.

I started stripping out of my clothes. I needed to get some sleep. As I was cleaning out my pockets, I came out of one pocket with the card from the club. I stood there and looked at it thinking back to what Eric had said. I had thought finding out the truth would make Angie and I closer. I told you I needed to quit thinking. He had been right when he said some people were better off not knowing.

I tossed the card on the table and collapsed on the bed. After taking a couple of very deep slow breathes through my nose, I sat up again. I bent down to the clothes I had been wearing, and picked them up. Walking over to the closet I threw them as hard as I could onto the floor of the closet, and slammed the door. I went back over to the bed, and sat wondering how long it would take for the smell of her to die down? I rolled over, and buried my face in a pillow. That’s the last thing I remember, before passing out.

“What’s is it now?” I said angrily into the phone.

Sunday had been almost more then I could take. I spent the whole day out just walking around, finding anything I could to distract me. Sunday night was even worse. It’s amazing how quickly you can get used to some things. And it was even easier when that something was Angie.

Monday was easier on me, maybe not on anyone around me, but it was nice to have some distraction. Like I said though, it was pretty one sided. While I had been there, I had gotten to know and like the support staff of people that had helped me get the change of policy, and ideas across to the rest of the remaining employees. Unfortunately those same people were on the front line when I got to work that first mourning.

I was in a seriously foul mood. It started with my first cup of coffee, and didn’t quit until I … well it didn’t really quit at all. I even got cross with the cute girl, Pam that had been serving me meals since I got there. It was the first time I had stopped to eat all day, and I was in no mood for pleasantries.

She tried to start a conversation while she was taking, and delivering my order. After I snapped at her, she didn’t stop at my table again other then to drop off the check, and she didn’t say a word when she did that. Seeing her eyes let me know she had not appreciated being treated as she had. I left nice tip, and made a mental note to myself to apologize to her.

Tuesday mourning was no easier, on them or me. After the day before, everyone walked on eggshells around me. Everyone avoided me that could, and that just pissed me off more. So at around two-thirty when the phone rang, I’m sure whoever it was knew that I didn’t want to be talking to them.

“My, my, you do sound upset dear. Daniel, this is Madam Vivian,” she said in that sophisticated sounding voice of hers.

I had forgotten to call the club, to give her my number at the hotel. It was a complete shock hearing her on the phone at work.

“Ah, … Madam it’s nice to hear from you. How did you get this number?” I asked out of curiosity.

“That’s not really important,” she said dismissively. “I’m calling about our little get together. You do still want to get together don’t you? I would very much like to talk with you some more about things. You mentioned that you were going to be leaving soon, and I would enjoy us talking before you do.”

“Madam, I would love to get together with you, but yes I am getting ready to finish up my business, and just don’t think I can make the time. Maybe, if your invitation still stands, I’ll stop in at the club next time I’m in town.”

“Of course the invitation stands, dear boy, but I wish you would come by before you leave. Please. I can promise you it would be well worth your time,” she said sweetly.

“Madam I’d love to, but I just don’t think I can. Maybe next time,” I said.

“I will not take no for an answer. I know, from my little pet, that you and his wife had a bit of a falling out, but you can still come by and talk with me without her. Now I’ll be expecting you tomorrow night. Eight o’clock. Don’t be late. Punctuality is always rewarded, and the lack of it never forgotten.”

“Madam I c…” that old bat hung up on me.

I slammed the phone down. That was just one more thing that had gone so well today. Since my door was open, the fifty something lady, that they had provided as my assistant, looked disapprovingly at my little display.

Okay so I was stuck. I know the woman didn’t know me, and what could she do to me anyway, but I already knew I’d be there at eight sharp. Christ, like I wasn’t having a hard enough time keeping my mind off that little slut, now I was going to end up surrounded by even more of them.

My disposition only improved for the rest of the day. Ya, right. Wednesday, it was like being on my own planet. When I got near, conversations stopped, people turned away, some even ran away.

I sat in my office and stewed. Seeing what an asshole I had been, I figured I could let everybody have a day without my, oh so friendly personality, getting in the way of their work. It’s not like I could tell anyone there what the problem was, anyway. I had plenty to keep me busy, but I had the attention span of a flea, and did more starring at the screen then typing.

Every once in a while my elderly assistant would feel sorry for me, and bring in a cup of coffee, other then that it was a pretty useless day. I managed to get my daily stuff done, but it took the whole day. I left feeling pretty drained, thinking only of getting up to my neck in some scolding hot water.

Back at the hotel, it didn’t get any better. The walls closed in, and there wasn’t even anyone to take it out on. I’ll tell ya what didn’t help, I had gotten the clothes that I had worn to the club out of the room the next mourning, but in the short time they were in the closet, her scent had entered every pore of every thing I owned.

I thought fuck it; I refuse to send everything out to get cleaned. There I go thinking again. I’m ninety-nine percent sure; that the suit I had worn on Tuesday must have been right over my pants. Coincidentally, that was also the day I was the biggest asshole at work.

I got into my room, changed into some trunks and sweats, and took off for the hot tub. I got to the room, dropped my towel and sweats, and powered up the jets. I climbed down into the bubbling hot water, and went all the way under. Coming up out of the water I found a reclining seat, made sure all the jets were pointed in the right direction, and lay back with a sigh.

I figure if I showed up at work, and actually got something done, I could be out of here by Friday. Once out of this town, I can get back to normal. Whatever that is. At least maybe I could get back out, and bury myself in another project to help pass some time. Then I got to thinking about tonight.

What could this woman, and I possibly have in common now? What did she want from me? Then I thought about that little slut Glenda. It might be nice to see all of her again. Okay, ya I’m a pig. But you really have to see things from my side. Other then the short out of town trip, I had been fucking Angie non-stop since we’d met. It’s pretty hard (pun intended) to go cold turkey after her. Thankfully I don’t usually remember too many of my dreams, but waking up with a hard on that doesn’t go away, for the last three days, was getting old.

I hope this woman didn’t have something in mind to include me into her little games with Jon. She is an attractive woman, but definitely not my type. What the hell did she want? I suppose she could have gotten Jon to find out from Angie, where I worked. Why go to the trouble though?

The jets kicked off, and I sat there in that quiet little room, and tried to figure it out. When I got tired of sitting there getting just as frustrated as I’d been at work, I went over, rinsed off, and went back to the room. I went in, and took a shower. I got into a pair of slacks, and a button up shirt.

I decided against the hotel café, and instead went down the street to a smaller deli, and got a sandwich. I was done eating by six-thirty, and just walked around looking at nothing, trying to put together some reason for this little get together.

I went back up to the room, did a little business, washed up, and went down to get a taxi to the club. I decided it was doing no good getting too worked up over something, that I couldn’t control. I’d just go with things until I didn’t like them, and then take what action was necessary.

We pulled up in front of the club. I paid the driver, and greeted the sentry on the front gate.

“Good evening sir. All alone this evening?” he asked opening the gate.

“How are you tonight? Yes, it’s just me tonight,” I said in reply.

“I’m doing fine, thank you. We are glad to have you here, just go on in,”

As I climbed the front steps, I heard the now familiar sound of the lock opening, on the heavy door. I walked in through the entry, to stand by the curtained opening into the main room. I stood there looking around the room, trying to take it all in. The things people do to amuse themselves is amazing.

As I was watching a man pump a woman’s mouth up and down on his cock, I felt a tug at one of my belt loops. Looking to my left. I saw the beaming face of Glenda looking up at me.

“I’m really glad you stopped in. Where’s your little slut?” she asked pouting. “I was looking forward to seeing her again too.”

“I bet you were. It’s just me tonight. I’m meeting Madam Vivian. Is she here yet?” I asked, looking her over hungrily.

She smiled at my open appraisal of her. “Yes, she’s here. They are over in one of the booths. Come on, I’ll show you,” she said, walking away in front of me.

This had to be the infamous dental floss bikini. Somehow it was almost better seeing her in it, then naked. She definitely new how to draw a man’s attention where she wanted it, as she rolled those beautiful ass cheeks in front me like a dancer.

I was a little distracted, and only noticed we’d reached our destination because I ran into her ass.

“Your table sir,” she said giggling at me.

“Thanks Glenda, sorry about that. I guess I was distracted,” I said with a smile.

“I would hope so, other wise I wasted a perfectly good strut for nothing,” she said smiling at me.

“Okay you, go get this boy something to drink, I’m sure his tongue must be dry from hanging out. Daniel, it’s lovely to see you dear. Thank you for coming. Please sit,” she said nodding to bench.

“Madam. You’re looking beautiful as usual,” I said as my foot hit something under the table. I looked down and saw Jon curled up at her feet.

“Thank you dear, flattery will get you anywhere with me,” she said smiling. “I’m so glad you could come tonight.”

“Well, you made it pretty clear that you wanted to see me, mind telling me why?” I asked.

“All in good time dear. How are things at work? Are you on schedule to finish up this week?” she asked.

“Madam, you seem to know a great deal about me. How?” I said, though I was pretty sure I already knew.

“Well, I’m sure you’ve already guessed, but I had a bit of a chat with your little friend, my pet’s wife. She told me all about you. I can’t say I blame you. I hate games. This one,” she said rubbing a booted foot on Jon’s bare shoulder, “thought he was a game player too. I beat that out of him very quickly, didn’t I pet?”

“Yes mistress,” Jon said, and lay back down.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds