A Friend's Final Act of Revenge

I stood fuming with anger, she was partly right of course; I had played the field a bit over the years.

"How...how could you, Claire....Christ, I don't understand?"

She went back to washing herself, "Wasn't easy, I'll tell you, my dear hubby....not at first anyway....but once he'd gotten it in all the way it wasn't too bad really. The difficult bit was that I was already sitting on someone's cock....you listening, huh?" she said, looking up at me for a moment, before lifting a leg to run a razor over it, "Funny, didn't think you wanted to know?"

I shook my head at her candid response and let out a loud sigh – it was, of course, nothing close to what I had meant – it must have been some sort of drugs, I figured, just had to have been...and I had a strong feeling they were still affecting her too!

Claire started to hum as she continued to shave her legs – and as distasteful as it all should have been for her...as it was me, she sounded, well...fucking happy, a bit too happy!

It was all too much to comprehend, I had a very strong feeling that our lives had now irrevocably changed forever! Shaking my head again, in mounting anguish, I sighed solemnly, and walked out to put the kettle on; for over ten years I had gotten away with it – if only I hadn't blown in Kim all those years ago, none of this would have ever happened!

Ironically, I felt an immense feeling of relief wash over me – the heavy burden of guilt and secrecy I'd been harbouring for years lifting like morning mist warmed by the sun.

Still...it was going to be a long, tormenting drive back home – maybe I'd take the shorter inland route?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1196 milliseconds