• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Frustrated Wife Ch. 01

A Frustrated Wife Ch. 01

12

This is my first story I have ever submitted I would love as much feedback as possible to this story. So feel free to e-mail me at the link below and give feedback on literotica as you can. Tell me what you like about the story so far, what you don’t like, what problems you see, where you would like for the characters end up, just any bit of information your willing to give me will be appreciated. I thank you.

Meet Stacy Michaels, a 22 year old graduate with a BA Degree in Marketing from State College. Stacy is 5’8,with long blonde hair, a brown full body tan on her well toned sexy body accompanied by an extremely tight, lusciously tight round ass, that lead to her long gracefully toned legs, and 34b breasts. Stacy has only been married six months to her college sweetheart, Alex Michaels.

The two met one day at a basketball practice. Stacy was one of the cheerleaders and Alex was the starting two guard for State College. On this particular practice, Alex was diving on the floor for a lose ball and as he slid out of control he ended up sliding into the area of the cheerleaders. The cheerleaders scattered as quickly as possible and the cheerleaders avoided the sliding player but Alex came to stop just a few inches from Stacy’s feet.

“Nice Job”, replied Stacy sarcastically.

Alex raised his head and shifted his eyes upward and whispered “Nice Panties” jokingly with a huge grin.

Normally a comment of that sort would have enraged Stacy and she would have ripped him a new one but it was Alex’s illuminating smile that soothed her anger. It also did not hurt that Alex was as Stacy put it, “He’s so damn handsome” as she would tell her friends many times after that day.

“I’m sorry for being so clumsy.” said Alex.

“No problem, nobody got hurt and nice hustle out there.”, replied Stacy with a wickedly sexy smile.

As Alex was running down the court he turned his head back and yelled, “By the way, my name is Alex.”

“Nice to meet you Alex”, Stacy yelled back. As Alex turned his head around to yell

“What’s your name?”, Alex tripped over his own feet and rolled head first into the floor.

As the players and cheerleaders burst into laughter, Alex looked Stacy’s way she was the one laughing the hardest.

Once Stacy stopped her laughing, she yelled out “I’m Stacy”.

“Damn it Michaels, watch the game not the girl, hit the showers.”, yelled Coach Hansen

As the team broke for the showers, Alex ran after Stacy. “Hey Stacy!” “Stacy!” “Wait up!”

Stacy turned around and asked “What’s up.”

“Well I thought as a way to make up for my wandering eyes, I thought maybe I could buy you a meal sometime?”, asked Alex.

“Well I don’t know”, replied Stacy then she paused and after tormenting Alex, a sexy smile grew on her face.

“Sure, how about tonight.”, said Stacy as she looked Alex in his eyes.

She grabbed a pen she had with her and reached for Alex’s hand. She turned his open hand around and began to write her number on the up turned palm.

“See ya later.”, replied Stacy in her sexy, sweet voice.

As Alex watched Stacy sway her hips as she walked away, he looked at his hand to read the number beside the number she wrote for a hot time call Stacy with the heart symbol next to it. Alex just smiled and shook his head.

Alex showered, he phoned Stacy and set up their date for 7:00 PM. Alex dressed casual but with enough class to make a good impression on his date. Alex arrived at Stacy’s dormroom door at 6:56PM, he took a deep breath and, then he knocked on the door. KNOCK! KNOCK!

“I’m coming!”, Stacy rang out.

She opened the door and as soon as his eyes gazed on Stacy, he was truly taken back by her beauty. Stacy was wearing a sleek black cocktail dress which accentuated her breasts and the length made her legs look even longer and sexier if that was even possible. She was wearing her special high heels she called her man-killers because of the height of them and especially how men reacted to them. As she saw Alex’s eyes and his face, she knew he was no different.

“Ready for fun Alex?”, asked Stacy with a smile.

“I’m ready for anything you have in mind.”, said Alex.

Stacy just laughed as the two headed out the dorm and to Alex’s car. Alex opened the door for Stacy, which she took note of in her mind.

During the car ride to a local restaurant, the two engaged in conversation. During the brief conversation in the car, the two soon found out that they knew many of the similar people and hung out at many of the same places during the weekends. They both were amazed how they had never really met or spoke until today.

They arrived at Diangelo’s Fine Italian Dinning. A normally busy restaurant, with hard to get sitting was easy for Alex, since one of his Frat brother’s father owned the place. All he had to do was ask for a favor from Dave. He knew that he would have to repay Dave sometime. Stacy and Alex were both seated without little wait. The waiter asked them for their drinks. Stacy ordered a house white wine, while Alex ordered a beer.

The two barely realized their drinks had come as they were engrossed in conversation.

“Your double majoring in Business and Marketing.”, said Stacy in shock. “I’m majoring in Marketing with a minor in communications.”, replied Stacy. “Were both graduating in a few months, what are your plans?”, asked Stacy of Alex.

“A frat brother and friend of mine’s father runs a shipping supply company and apon my graduation he will be setting me up with a entry level position in the sales department.”, explained Alex.

“Lucky, I’m sent my resume to tons of marketing and ad agencies and have yet to get a response.”, said Stacy.

“It might not be my dream job, but it’s a start.”, exclaimed Alex. “By the way, Stacy, I’m sure you’ll be hearing from someone soon enough.”, replied Alex with a smile.

“Thanks.”, exclaimed Stacy with her own smile in return. The two continued to chat the night away, minutes passed, then hours, soon it was 11:35 PM. Stacy excused herself to use the washroom and while she was gone, Alex paid the check. Apon her return, Alex asked, “You ready to get out of here?” “Sounds good to me.”, retorted Stacy. The conversation continued on the ride to Stacy’s dorm.

Alex decided to walk Stacy to her door. As she turned to say goodnight, this was the fisrt time all night that the two were silent. Alex was going to take full advantage of this opportunity. Alex leaned forward toward Stacy, he gently reached for Stacy’s face and brought it toward his, their lips meeting in a passionate tongue twinning kiss. “MMMMM” moaned Stacy. As each second passed their kiss heated up and became more passionate. Soon Alex was running his hands up and down Stacy’s sides, till he reached the small of her back. Stacy ran her own hands over Alex’s muscular chest.

Stacy was soon sucking Alex’s tongue into her mouth, then Alex sucked Stacy’s tongue into her mouth, as spit swapped from one mouth to the other as their passions over took them. Stacy took hold off Alex’s hand with hers and she pulled them off the small of her back and moved them down to her ass. Alex’s hands molded very easily to Stacy’s shapely, firm ass. He even was gently squeezing them.

Stacy broke off the kiss and said Alex, “Why don’t you come and join me in my room tonight.” Stacy then sucked on Alex’s chin then then grabbed Alex’s right hand and took him into her dormroom.

As soon as the door was shut the two were grasping for one another, as their lips locked in another passionate open mouth kiss, that sent shivers down Stacy’s spine. The kiss intensified as the two headed toward Stacy’s bed. They broke off their kiss to help one another out of their clothes. Alex help lift Stacy’s black dress over her head as the two kissed in between these actions. Stacy grabbed the bottom of Alex’s sweater and pulled it over his head as she threw it on her floor. They kept their lips in contact as much asthey possibly were able to.

When Alex kicked his shoes off his feet and pulled his pants off himself, the two of them were standing in front of one another nearly naked. As Alex pulled his socks off his feet he looked up to see Stacy standing before him in her black cotton sheer bra and matching black thong panties still in her black high heels with her hands on her hips. Alex was in his plaid boxer, when he moved toward Stacy and embraced her, meeting her lips in another passionate kiss.

Alex gently pushed Stacy on the bed. “Lay back Stacy.”, replied Alex. Alex lays next to Stacy as the two kiss again, Alex brakes the kiss and the begins to plant kisses on her upper chest then between her cleavage. With Stacy’s aid, she unfastens her bra to expose her breast to Alex. Alex slowly pulls Stacy’s bra off. As Stacy’s firmly shaped breasts come into view, Alex cradle her right breast in his hand. He then leans his head down and flicks his tongue over Stacy’s nipple. Alex then runs his tongue in circular motions over her now hardening nipple.

Alex sucks Stacy’s nipple into his mouth as he gently nibbles on it. Alex then rubs and squeezes Stacy’s breasts as he then begins to lick Stacy’s entire right breast, to make sure that he taste ever inch. Soon Stacy’s right breast is glistening with Alex’s saliva. Alex the moves over and perform the same sensual routine on Stacy’s other breasts, until two hard nipples are present and a sheen of saliva is present on her breasts.

Alex moves his attention to Stacy’s taut stomach gentley pulling on Stacy’s bellybuttonring.Alex’s head continues to move south until he reaches the area above Stacy’s sex. He plants a few kisses and licks there, then he grasps the sides of Stacy’s thong to pull them over her hips. Stacy lifts her ass off the bed to assist with the removal of her thong. He pulls the panties off her ass, down her long luxurious legs till they reach her feet, that is where Stacy playfully kicks the panties to the floor. They both share a laugh and a smile to the action.

Alex looks apon Stacy’s pussy to see a beautiful image before him. A pussy with full lips and a small thin line of hair above her sex. Alex runs his right hand over Stacy’s pussy and as he does this he leans his head down and sticks his tongue out to get his first taste of Stacy’s mouth watering pussy. “YES BABY LICK MY PUSSY, SEE HOW GOOD IT TASTES!”, exclaimed Stacy in a breathy voice. Alex then licks up and down Stacy’s lips collecting Stacy’s intoxicating juices on his tongue.

Alex then begin to rub Stacy’s clithood with his index and middle to coax the sensitive nub out of its hiding spot. This causes Stacy to tense up and squeal with excitement. Once Stacy’s lips are glistening with his saliva, Alex sucks the tips of his index and middle fingers into his mouth and then he slowly inserts them into Stacy’s dripping wet hole.

As Alex plunges his two fingers in and out of Stacy’s pussy hole, he then uses his tongue on Stacy’s clit, causing the small sensitive to rise to attention. Soon Stacy’s clit is at full attention at this point he rolls his tongue in circles around it and even sucks and nibbles on it. All these action had an intense effect on Stacy, her pussy became wetter and wetter. Stacy was also moaning and her breathing became labored.

Once Alex could not wait to get his dick into Stacy but he saw how close she was to her first orgasm, he continued his assault. Now Alex was doing over time on Stacy’s clit and his fingers were plunging in and out of Stacy’s hole with speed. “OH GOD! SHIT! SHIT! I’M CUMMING!”, Stacy screamed out. On this statement Alex really licked Stacy’s clit. Soon Stacy was laying on the bed panting.

Alex moved up on the bed and kissed Stacy on the lips. “That was nice baby.”, said Stacy with a satisfied smile. “Now it’s my turn to please you, lay back.”, said Stacy. Stacy planting kisses along Alex’s muscular chest and stomach. Alex eager removed his boxers even before Stacy arrived at Alex’s groin. “Are we eager baby?”, asked Stacy playfully. Stacy then licked her lips sexually and then lowered her head to Alex’s groin. Stacy grasps Alex penis and licks it all over, up and down as she slowly strokes his semi-hard penis.

As Stacy runs her tongue around Alex’s head, his penis comes to its six inches of full attention. Stacy slowly sucks his penis into her mouth moving her head up and down his shaft. Stacy kept running her tongue along Alex’s piss slit as she switched between the sucking action. “YEAH THAT’S AMAZING, KEEPING SUCKING!”, exclaimed Alex. Stacy sucks Alex’s penis with renewed vigor. Alex gasps out suddenly, “STACE, STACE, YOU HAVE TO STOP, OR I’M GONNA BLOW!” Stacy stops her oral assault on Alex’s now fully hard penis. “Sorry”, says Stacy with a smile as she uses her hand to wipe her saliva and Alex’s pre-cum from her chin.

“I want you inside me.”, stated Stacy.

“Lay back Stace.”, stated Alex. Stacy lays back on her bed and as she does this she leans over to her endtable and open the top drawer and reaches inside and pulls out a condom. She open the condom and helps Alex put the condom on his penis. Stacy then lays back on the bed, Alex then grasps his penis in his hand and begin to rub it up and down Stacy’s very wet slit. “You ready.”, asks Alex.

“Uh Huh.”, stated Stacy. Alex places the head of his penis at Stacy’s opening and slid into her very wet, hot pussy. This action raised a smile on Alex’s face. Alex the began to slowly licks his dick in and out of Stacy. After doing this for a few minutes, Stacy began to move her hips to meet Alex’s own thrusts.

“That feels good”, said Stacy. Alex was urged on and soon he began to really thrust into Stacy’s very aroused sex. Alex was now using long hard strokes to elicit the most pleasure for both of them. Stacy was now using her pussy muscles to clasp and suck Alex’s penis into her pussy. Soon the room was filled with sounds of moaning, Alex’s balls slapping Stacy’s ass, and squishing sounds related to sex.

Stacy reached down with her right hand and began to rub her clit to give herself the most pleasure possible as Alex thrusted harder and harder. Stacy was rubbing her left breast with her free hand as her right hand rubbed her clit into a frenzy. Sensations were filling her body all over the place.

“UGH! UGH! UGH!………………….I’M CUMMING AGAIN!”, screamed out Stacy as Stacy clenched the bed with her hands. As soon as Alex noticed Stacy’s body stiffening and her intense vocalizations he achieved his own orgasm. As both of their orgasms over took them they were left moaning and panting.

Once the sensations passed the two lovers, Alex layed next to Stacy as they both smiled exhaustedly. They kissed each other for the first time as lovers. Stacy cuddled up in Alex’s arm as the two drifted off to sleep.

After that night the two were inseparable. After going out for over three months Stacy knew Alex was going to be the man she married and on a warm Spring day her dream came true. On that night he asked Stacy to make him the happiest man in the world and be his wife. With tears in her eyes she said an exuberant YES! Soon after graduation the two were married in a quaint ceremony.

But now that seemed like a million years ago What happened the night before is just a perfect example of how bad her marriage has become. “Baby”, says Stacy as she begins to rub his broad shoulders and leans in to nibble on his right ear playfully.

“Damn it Stacy, I’m tired.”, replied Alex annoyingly, as he shrugged his shoulders to get Stacy off him.

Not once did Alex remove his eyes from the TV. “Christ can’t you see I’m watching the game.”, stated Alex. Stacy pulls away and says, “We haven’t had sex in a month, Alex.

Alex replies, “I work everyday, I’m tired, maybe I don’t feel like sex and is sex the only thing on your mind”

“Maybe if we had sex once in a while, it wouldn’t be an issue.”, retorted Stacy.

“Fuck You!”, said Alex.

“Fuck you too baby, now get out of my room asshole.” Said Stacy angrily.

Alex grab a pillow and a blanket and hit the couch in the living room.

Over the last few weeks these kinds of arguments have become common place. These fights were leaving Stacy frustrated and now doubting her marriage. The next day was Saturday, Alex’s day off. It was 10:00 AM and even though Stacy normally did not go to the gym on this day she needed a place to get out her anger and frustration. Since this rocky stage in her marriage occurred she had started going to the gym five days a week, now it was going to be six. Stacy was now in the best shape of her young life.

As Stacy hits the gym’s parking lot, the dashboard clock says 10:20 AM. Stacy headed to the locker room and changed into her workout gear which consisted of tight red t-shirt and a pair of gray sweat pants. Stacy heads to the treadmill and as she does a good thirty minute jog before she decides to do some leg presses. As Stacy gets off the treadmill someone taps her on the shoulder.

Stacy turns around to find an absolutely gorgeous blonde thought Stacy standing in front of her. The blonde standing in front of Stacy was a little taller so she must be 5’9, with her long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail, she had to be 125lbs, blue eyes, her body encased in a golden bronze tan, with extremely large breasts that defied gravity and mother nature that pushed against her tight black half t-shirt. “Those must be fake.”, thought Stacy to herself.

Also the blonde had a barbed-wire tattoo band around her right arm. “Sorry to bother you, but by any chance could you spot me while I lift some weights?” inquired the knockout blonde. Stacy playing it cool, said

“No problem, I don’t mind.” The Stacy said to the blonde.

“It’s always better to work out with a partner.”,said the blonde as she smiled to Stacy.

“By the way My name is Serena.”, the blonde introduced herself.

“Please to meet you Serena, I’m Stacy by the way”, said Stacy. Serena lays down on the bench as Stacy takes her place in front of the weight bar.

As Serena begins to lift the weight, for some reason Stacy must look over the gorgeous woman lying on the bench, Stacy eyes for some reason keep ending up on Serena’s heaving breasts. Serena catches Stacy’s eyes looking aopon her and smiles at Stacy Feeling a bit uncomfortable, Stacy begins to start small talk.

“Why the weights Serena?”, inquired Stacy.

“Oh, I don’t lift weights for muscles, I do it to stay toned up.”, explained Serena.

“Well from what I can see, you seem to be in amazing shape.”, stated Stacy.

“Do you like what you see?”, asked Serena. Stacy looking a bit frightened didn’t know what to say. But Serena took her off the hook, “Just Kidding.”, she laughed. Stacy finishes her reps and sits up.

“I have to be in the best shape possible for my career, it depends on it.”, said Serena.

“What do you do for a living?”, asked Stacy.

“I’m an actress.”, stated Serena.

“Wow, that’s cool.”, said Stacy.

“Would I have seen you in anything”, inquired Stacy.

“Oh, I’m if you seen one of my films you wouldn’t forget me.”, laughed Serena as she got up from the bench. Stacy didn’t get Serena’s comment.

“Wanna join me for the rest of our workouts, two is always better then one.”, said Serena.

Stacy said, “Sounds like fun.”

As the two stunning young women continued their workouts they chatted the time away finding out that they many similarities. They had similar families when growing up, they both were native Californians, they had similar likes and dislikes.

Then Serena asked, “How long you been married?”

“A little over six months.”, replied Stacy.

“I hate to be too forward but, aren’t you too young to be married?”, asked Serena. “I’m 22”, replied Stacy when Serena interrupted her, “I’m 22 too, sorry.”, with a embarrassed smile on her face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Frustrated Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds