• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Frustrated Wife Ch. 03

A Frustrated Wife Ch. 03

123

I'm glad many of you have enjoyed the adventures of Stacy so far, and I greatly appreciate all the feedback that I have received so far. What I would love to get in the form of feedback is to tell me how you want the story to continue, what you like or don't like. I would love a little more detail to your feedback, it would both help my writing and help develop the Stacy story.

* * * * *

Stacy was awoken with the feeling on someone's lips planting gentle, sensuous kisses on the side of her neck. Stacy slowly opens her eyes to see Serena sucking playfully on her neck.

"Good morning sleepyhead," said Serena.

"Hi," replied Stacy in a sleepy but sexy voice.

Serena scooted up on her elbows and leaned over to the awakening Stacy and pressed her lips to Stacy's. Serena opens her mouth to let her tongue play along Stacy's sexy lips. Stacy opens her mouth to accept Serena's invading tongue into her mouth. Soon the two blondes are rolling on the bed as their mouths ex-lore one another. After what felt like an eternity, Stacy broke the kiss from the luscious pornstar.

"God I wish I could be woken up like this every morning," smiled Stacy.

"How about if I get us each a cup of coffee?" asks Serena.

"Thanks, I just love a cup in the morning." retorted Stacy.

Serena then got out of bed and walked to the kitchen naked. Stacy could not help herself admire Serena's firm smooth ass as she headed out the bedroom

"Here I brought you a cup of coffee, to help you wake up," said Serena as she hands Stacy the hot cup of coffee.

Stacy takes a sip of the hot black brew as she sits up in the bed. Stacy allows the blanket to fall from her body allowing her naked form to be exposed. Stacy sets the cup down on the end table and stretches to yawn. Stacy stands up looks at the clock on the wall and see that the time is 7:22 AM.

"Oh shit I guess I should be heading home. I bet Alex is wondering what happened to me last night," said Stacy.

"Yeah, but do you have to go just yet?" asked Serena with a pouty look on her radiant face.

"Well I can't go home like this I think I should shower first," taking Serena by the hand the two blondes head to the bathroom.

Serena slides the shower door turns the hot and cold water on until she finds the appropriate temperature. Serena climbs into the shower, she then beckons Stacy with her finger. Stacy gets into the shower. The two gorgeous blondes spin around the shower allowing the warm water to coat their magnificent forms.

Stacy the reaches over to the blonde porn starlet and wraps her around her neck as she pulls her in for a kiss. As Serena's lips meet Stacy's, she too wraps her arms around her friend's neck. The two blondes share a passionate tongue twinning kiss as the water cascades over their bodies. Serena hands move off of Stacy's neck down her back and onto her midriff.

The young blonde newlywed moves her hands down the blonde pornstar's shower soaked shoulders, slowly moving downward. Stacy's long manicured fingernails lightly graze over the blonde porn starlet well tanned and toned back. The newlywed's hands reach the small of Serena's back and pull her friend into her.

As the two blonde's bodies mold into one another, the kiss deepens. Soon the blonde pornstar is sucking on the tip of Stacy's tongue. Stacy's hands are now resting on the firm ass cheeks of the adult film actress. The blonde newlywed is gently squeezing Serena's incredible butt as the two blondes explore each other's mouth with their tongue. The two young blondes wrestle one another's tongue.

Serena's moist lips explore the blonde newlywed's lips. Stacy broke Serena's tongue contact to suck on the blonde pornstar's full, luscious upper lip. Soon the tongues touched one another, dancing against one another.

As the blondes' tongues were exploring one another's mouth, Serena's right hand moved off her blonde friend's shoulder, moving slowly yet gently down her back. The pornstar's right hand was grazing over Stacy's well-tanned skin, causing her skin to tingle every spot that the porn starlet touched.

The two blondes began to moan into one another's mouth as their passion rose for one another. The feel of the other woman's lips, tongues, exploring touch, and the feel of the warm water running over their gorgeous forms was too much for either woman's senses to handle.

"No person has ever made me feel like this before, I feel alive for the first time in a long time." thought Stacy to herself as her lust and desire grew for her blonde pornstar friend.

Serena's right hand reached the small of Stacy's back and kept moving south, until it reached the newlywed's ass. As the pornstar began to squeeze Stacy's ass, she then moved her left hand around the married blonde's front.

Slowly the gorgeous blonde porn starlet's left hand moved down off Stacy's shoulder , down past her collar bone, gently over her chest until it came to rest upon the young married blonde's left breast. Serena hand gently encompassed the married young blonde's breast. The blonde pornstar then began to delicately to squeeze and rub Stacy's firm breast.

All this was having an effect on the two young hot blondes in the shower as their desire and arousal grew by each passing second. The kissing, the touching, the feel of the blonde pornstar's body against hers over was causing Stacy's pussy to moisten with each passing second.

Stacy's head was in a swirl of passion and desire, all that she could concentrate on was the woman in front of her, Serena, the gorgeous blonde pornstar, who she had just met a few days ago. The taboo of cheating on her husband is an amazing thrill but the fact that it is with a woman just makes it mind blowing to Stacy.

"I've never been this attracted to anyone in my life like I am to Serena." Is the thought that ran through the blonde newlywed's head as their passionate kiss continued.

Stacy knows that she should not be having these naughty feelings and ideas but it feels so damn good to be so damn bad. As this is all running through her head, as the tongue-twinning kiss intensified with lust, passion, and complete wanton desire.

Stacy's hands begin to run up and down the blonde pornstar's back, with the newlywed gently, and sensuously running her long well manicured red fingernails over the porn starlet's form. This action causes a moan to escape the lips of Serena's.

As the blonde pornstar removes her hand off of Stacy's breast, she gently brushes her friend's nipple with the back of her hand. Serena then moves her hand south. Using her middle finger and index finger, the pornstar, moves them down over her friend's side and ribcage until Serena moves them over the married blonde's tan and taut stomach.

Serena's hand slowly snakes itself between Stacy's and her body, continually moving downward as the water sprays down over their bodies. Stacy takes in a deep breath, in anticipation of where Serena's hand is heading. Stacy even moves her legs apart to assist her friend in the exploration. Serena's hand rests on the area of Stacy's flesh only a matter of inches from the newlywed's sex. Knowing that the wait is killing Stacy on the inside, Serena takes delight in this knowledge. Serena then begins to move her hand to the goal but making sure it will take as long as possible to tease the married blonde into a frenzy.

Finally, Serena's hand has made contact with Stcay's slit. Serena molds her hand to the area between Stacy's legs. The blonde newlywed gasps and open her legs even more to allow the pornstar better access to her pussy.

The blonde pornstar now began to rub her hand up and down Stacy's pussy lips. The pornstar's actions were causing the young married vixen to moan during their tongue twinning kiss. Serena really began to rub Stacy's lips, faster and faster with every passing second, causing the newlywed to become more aroused by the pornstar's rubbing technique.

Serena suddenly stops her rubbing and brakes the intense, passionate kiss with the married blonde. She reaches for the bar of soap from the shelf and says, "Well I think we good get a little clean first before having too much fun."

Taking the bar of soap in her hands, the blonde porn starlet begins to soap up Stacy's chest area, rubbing the slick soap over her shoulder, over her neck, over her collarbone. Stacy was unable to take her eyes off of her gorgeous friend. Serena then moved her attention to downward.

Soon the blonde pornstar was soaping the newlyweds breasts into a nice thick lather. Stacy loved the way her friend's hands felt on her skin but with the additional slickness of the soap increasing her arousal levels to places of unimaginable passion.

Stacy turned her body toward the flowing water to wash away the soap. As the warm water rushed over her ever increasing aroused body, Serena began move downward and soap up Stacy belly. Stacy closed her eyes, knowing where Serena's hand and bar of soap was heading.

Stacy eyes were closed only for a few seconds but what felt like an eternity waiting, but instead Serena told her to turn around. The mildly disappointed newlywed turned around, with closed she leans her head back to allow the wonderfully warm water to wash over the font of her body, down her neck, her luscious breasts, her thighs, her legs, and onto her feet.

Within moments, Serena begins to soap up the back of Stacy's neck, then her shoulders, giving her a light massage. Serena using her long manicured fingers to massage the newlywed's tense muscles.

"Oh your hands feel so amazing Serena, baby." moans Stacy from the masterful work Serena's fingers and hands are doing on her back muscles.

"I'm glad you like." replies the blonde pornstar.

"UMMM HMMMM" moans the young married blonde vixen.

Serena continues to give her friend a back massage for a few more minutes. When she feels that Stacy's muscles are loose, Serena continues with the washing of her friend's absolutely magnificent. Soaping up the newlywed's back, allowing her soapy hands to run over the sides of her body.

All this exploration was causing Stacy's skin to come to life and it was having an incredible effect on her pussy. She allows her right hand slips down unto her right upper thigh and begins to inch inward toward her pussy. Finally her hand slips between thighs and she begins to rub her pussy.

The blonde pornstar is now soaping up Stacy's lower back and down over her hips. The blonde newlywed rubbing her pussy with an ever increasing rhythm and pace as her friend hands run all over her body.

As Serena lather up the young married blonde firm, tight ass, Serena leans forward and whisper into Stacy's ear "Lean forward Stace," in a husky voice. Stacy leans forward to allow the water to roll over her back and down over her ass.

Serena plants a kiss of the back of her friend's neck. Then the blonde porn starlet squats down, until her eye line is alighned with Stacy's ass. Serena palces both of her hands of Stacy's ass cheeks and gives them a gentle squeeze. Then she leans her head in gives the blonde newlywed's right ass cheek a playful bite.

"Your ass is so amazing Stace." says Serena as she leans in and give her friend's right ass cheek a kiss and a little suck.

"Lean forward baby," says the pornstar.

Stacy places her hands against the front wall of the shower to give her self support as she leans forward. Serena is now on her knees with her hands on the newlywed's hips from behind she begins to lick at the blonde's slit.

The moment Serena's tongue made contact with her pussy, Stacy body tensed up. Stacy removes her hand from her lips but begins to rub her clit to illicit the most pleasure possible. She begins to wiggle her hips into Serena's expert tongue. The blonde pornstar place her right hand of the newlywed's back and gently pushes her forward. Stacy leans forward as much as she possibly can. Soon her body is almost in a ninety degree angle.

Serena continues to lick up and down Stacy's slit as the water runs down the newlywed's body it splashes onto the blonde porstar's face and body. The young married blonde is rubbing her clit feverously. Using her fingers, the porn starlet spreads Stacy's lips apart. Serena then rolls her tongue between the now opened lips, passionately sucking upon the married blonde's pussy lips.

"OH!YES!OH GOD!MMMMMMM!YES!" gasps Stacy from the attention her pussy is receiving.

The pornstar is now using her tongue to jab into Stacy's hole like a small penis. Stacy removes her hand from her clit and places it on the shower wall to give her more support. Noticing that, Serena using her right hand reaches between her blonde friend's legs to get access to her clit.

Using her index, middle and four finger, the pornstar takes over for where Stacy left off. Rubbing the newlywed's erect clit with a new fury as her tongue rolls and twirls in between her friend's pussy lips gathering as much of the precious liquid into her mouth to savor.

"I love your fucking pussy baby," says Serena, who returns her mouth and tongue to Stacy's sex.

The words that Serena just used sent shivers through her body, no one has ever talked to her like this in her life and it felt good.

Serena removes her hand from Stacy's clit and once gain places both of her hands on her married friend's ass cheeks. She pushes the married blonde's cheeks apart to expose her rosebud, her asshole. Using her tongue, Serena begins to lick around in a circular motion the newlywed's asshole.

The newlywed's eyes open wide at the shock of where her gorgeous friend is licking her. Her husband Alex on occasion has wanted to do some "ass play," but Stacy has always said no, yet her blonde friend is giving her ass a tongue licking.

"What are you doing Serena?" asked Stacy looking back at her friend.

"Just having some fun with your sweet ass baby," says the pornstar as she brings her tongue back to the newlywed's ass. Serena now uses her tongue to poke and jab at the tight forbidden hole. The blonde porn starlet reaches between her married friend's legs and explores until she reaches Stacy's clit.

Stacy continues to lean and stretch forward into the wall to gather as much as support as possible from the immense pleasure that is running through her body.

"OH GOD! YOUR LICKING MY ASS AND IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!" screams out Stacy.

"Wait till you feel this." replies Serena.

Serena continues to rub Stacy's clit faster and faster, which causes the young married vixen to squirm and rock her hips in response of the senstations running through her pussy and over her entire body. Serena takes her left index finger into her mouth and sucks upon it she pulls it out and places the well manicured tip at the entrance to the newlywed's asshole.

Serena gently begins to push the tip of her finger into her friend's forbidden passage.

"SERENA, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU…" exclaims a shocked Stacy but is topped in mid-sentence as the tip enters her ass. Her body stiffens straight as a board.

For the first time in her life somebody has inserted something inside the taboo passage. Serena then begins to push her finger in a little further as she continues to rub Stacy's clit with an amazing fury. Because of the pleasure her clit is receiving, the young married blonde does not notice that her friend's finger is now past the first knuckle.

"OH FUCK! SHIT! MMMMMMMM!" moans a frenzied Stacy.

As the pornstar's fingers fly across her friend's engorged clit, she begins to push her index finger slowly and gently into Stacy's ass. As the pornstar's finger slides past the second knuckle, Stacy stops breathing for a second at the feeling of her ass stretching and the bloated feeling of the finger in her forbidden hole.

"GOD!, PULL IT OUT! IT HURTS! FUCK!" exclaims Stacy.

"Don't worry baby, your going to love how it feels, trust me Stace." replies Serena giving her friend a look of longing.

Stacy even though scared at the unusual feeling of having a finger in her ass, it was not all disgusting, something about brought a tingling sensation across her body.

Serena pulled the index finger out of Stacy's ass and after licking and sucking on her middle finger, making sure it is well lubricated, she placed the tip of her middle finger at the entrance to the young married woman's ass. Serena pushes the middle finger forward and with a little more ease the finger slides past the first knuckle.

Serena makes sure to continue her assault on the blonde's clit, to assist with the pleasure of the anal exploration. The blonde porn starlet using a little more force presses her middle digit deeper into Stacy's asshole, with a little work, the larger finger slides past the second knuckle.

Noticing that Stacy is now more receptive to the finger entering her forbidden hole, Serena continues to push the finger further into the newlywed's ass, the pornstar's middle finger is now fully inserted into her friend's ass.

Serena leans her head down to Stacy's pussy and begins to lick her friend's lips up and down with her tongue as she rubs the married blonde's clit furiously. Stacy begins to totate her hips into her friend's tongue.

Noticing how Stacy's body is reacting to the pornstar's stimulation, Serena begins pulls her middle finger back just a little out of her ass and the pushes it forward with incredible slowness and gentleness allowing Stacy to get used to having someone finger-fucking her asshole.

This new unusual sensation of Serena's finger in her ass along with the vagina stimulation she is receiving is causing sensory overload in Stacy. She is now rubbing her pussy back into her friend's mouth to assist in the pleasure her body is receiving from the blonde porn starlet.

Serena is now plunging her middle digit in and out with long full strokes until the finger is completely buried in the married blonde's ass. The pain and uncmofortabliity has passed and now pleasure is what she feels. Stacy had no idea that having a finger anally fuck her could be this pleasurable. As the pornstar rhythm picks up with the finger fucking of her friend's ass, this pushes the newlywed over the limit.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" screams out the exploding Stacy.

Stacy legs begin to buckle as the orgasm encompasses her, seeing this the pornstar plunges her middle finger as fast as she can into the newlywed's ass, also rubbing the married blonde's clit with an amazing frenzied pace to ensure that Stacy has a mind-blowing release.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YES! FUCK! MMMMMMMMMM!" screams out the married blonde as she is lost in a world of ecstasy.

Through out Stacy's orgasm, the pornstar keeping her middle finger plunging to depth where nobody else have ever been in the newlywed's body, never missing a beat on rubbing her friend's clit to exhaustion. When Stacy is left panting, the pornstar removes her finger from her friend's ass but continues to lick Stacy's slit, collecting as much of the blonde's intoxicating fluid on her tongue.

Serena stops her oral attention and stands up, moves to the side of her friend, lifts her head by Stacy's chin and plant a sweet but passionate kiss on the satisfied blonde's lips.

"I told you, it would be amazing baby," said Serena as she planted a kiss this time on her friend's cheek.

"I had no idea having someone play with my…play back… there could feel that AMAZING!" Stacy replies.

The two blondes allowed the water to run over their bodies and as Serena spun back to face her friend, Stacy gently grasps the pornstar's gravity defying breasts in her hands. Stacy lowers her face down to Serena left tantalizing breast. With the breast cupped gently, Stacy runs her tongue over the entire surface of the breast. Stacy alternates her tongue into a circular motion around the blonde's porn starlet's arolae and nipple.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Frustrated Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds