A Full Moon Phase Ch. 05

"Of course it frightened me, but I felt this...love for her. I had met her that evening and already I couldn't imagine living without her. She was the most delightful, beautiful, fascinating woman I ever met. I wondered why she wanted me. She told me, 'I think you're beautiful, the most beautiful man I ever met.'"

"I feel the same," Karen smiled, lifting her head and gazing at his face and kissing him lightly.

"Why not handsome?" Sensei asked with mock sourness.

"Of course you're that too. That's a manly thing, and believe me, you're more manly than I ever experienced."

Sensei chuckled. "She said nearly the exact same thing."

"You're not modest, are you?"

"No. Does that bother you?"

"The opposite actually. It turns me on, but you knew that. She wasn't timid like me though."

"You're right. In fact that was the last hurtle for our mating."

"What do you mean?"

"I grew up in Japan where the women adorned themselves in timidity to seduce men. Of course afterwards they ended up dominating them, subtly of course." They laughed. He continued, "But her strong, almost masculine character ended up being what thrilled me about her the most. She challenged me and that excited me."

"But Sensei, I'm not..."

He looked at her sternly. "You are, my love. You're strong enough to defy a government and passionate enough to pursue your heart. We'll have some loud and boisterous and contentious arguments that will result in the most fantastic make up sex. I look forward to it."

"But I never had such a relationship with a man."

"What kind of relationships have you had?"

"Short and...desperate?"

"I'm yours just like you're mine. You never had that before. You couldn't be willful because it risked the loss of your lover."

"And that alone," Karen realized, "that fear probably made it happen all the sooner. You are a wise one, Sensei."

"You're young. You'll be as wise as me."

"Ever humble," Karen chuckled, hugging his broad chest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 308 milliseconds