A Gamble for Mom

Annette thought that they each might know she was sleeping with the other. She couldn’t bring herself to talk about it with either of them and neither Marc nor Richard ever mentioned it so she left well enough alone.

There was also the business of a pre-trial conference that was scheduled with Joe and his lawyers. A lot was riding on it and she was in the process of preparing for it. The sex sometimes eased her and calmed and sometimes it did the opposite. For Marc it was a time for closeness and loving and for Richard it was mostly a time for fucking. So it wasn’t surprising that it was Richard who tied her up.

On a whim he went into his mother’s room early one morning with four lengths of rope and a bandana. She was asleep on her belly when he took the sheet off her. By the time he had her first ankle tied she was awakening. By the time he tied the second ankle she realized what was happening. She could have stopped him of course but she didn’t. He tied her wrists to the headboard and when she said, “Richard…” he told her to shut up. He rolled the bandana and gagged her.

During the preparations Annette got wet. Initially she was excited by the prospect of the game but that soon faded. There was little play involved. He called her a bitch and fucked her. He hadn’t taken her panties off before tying her and when he pulled them down they rolled and dug into her thighs. He managed to get his cock into her pussy and pounded into her.

As her son gave her the full length of his cock full force, the small amount of lubrication that Annette had secreted seemed too dry up. She could feel herself getting sore as her oldest son continued driving into her pussy that became less yielding with each stroke.

Finally after a rapid fire hammering, he came. When he untied her she turned and said, “Richard, please don’t do that again.” Richard shrugged and left the room.

Annette spent that day feeling uncomfortable and anxious so she was relieved when that evening Richard went out and Marc was gentle and comforting. He invited his mother to bed with warm words and loving hands. He touched her for a long time.

After taking her top off he removed his mother’s bra and she lowered her eyes as he began fondling her breasts. He stopped and held her shoulders until her eyes met his. “Mom, please don’t feel ashamed…there’s nothing to be ashamed of…we’re just loving each other. I’m proud of you mom and I’m proud that you want me…I don’t care who knows it.”

“Oh sweetheart, I’m not ashamed of loving you…I’m just a little confused” She gave him a warm smile and said, “Sweet baby Marc…come make love to your momma and make everything okay.”

He took off the rest of his mother’s clothes and kissed the insides of her thighs as he bent over to take down her panties. He stroked her as she basked in his fondling. He explored all his mother’s openings with considerate fingers and then took his own clothes off. He led her to the bed and he was taken by her simple grace as she prepared herself for him.

He looked between her opened legs and could hardly believe that it was his mother. Her pussy was moistening waiting for his mouth and his cock. The body before him was everything he could want; it was everything he did want.

Marc straddled the supine figure of his mother so they could suck each other. She raised her knees a few inches to open wider for her son. As he began eating her pussy he felt her mouth reaching for his hardened cock and taking in the engorged head. He lowered his hips enough for the top of his shaft to fill his mother’s mouth as she rested her head back on the pillow. Her lips tightened around him as her tongue played…as his tongue played.

He tasted his mother’s juices as he searched through the lips of her soft pussy and went into the opening. He sucked the lips and flicked inside her as her sounds encouraged him. He brought his wet tongue to her clit as the confusion of sensations washed over both of them…his mouth on her pussy…her mouth on his cock. Slowly she moved on her son’s mouth and raised her hips to get more of herself in his mouth as he gently stroked more of his cock into his mother’s.

For a while, whenever he licked her, she took the cue and licked him; when he sucked so did she. But when their passion overtook them, they just gave in to their urges. He drew the clit into his mouth with sucking lips and she moved her mouth and tongue on his cock and on his shaft. When she sucked hard on the engorged head, he was done.

That was the moment that Marc was thinking, ‘I’m going to come…I’m going to come in my mother’s mouth.’ He pictured her pretty face and he exploded. The first burst of cum that he fired into her mouth triggered her off. When she opened her mouth to moan, the second volley escaped. Annette close her mouth over her son’s cock again as electricity went through her clit. She was coming…he was coming…she was happy. Her son was coming in her mouth and she was happy.

Mother and son came in each other’s mouth until both were drained. Her last suck was a long hard draw and he felt as if he had almost come again with his final spasm. Annette did come again as her son’s relentless tongue lashed her soaked pussy and clit. As he turned and came to hold her in his safe arms, she felt as if she never wanted to move from that spot or that feeling.

One and One Makes Two

Richard was always searching for the next thrill. Marc knew it but he was still taken by surprise when his brother approached him. “Listen to this.” Richard was excited. “I planned this whole thing out. Oh man it’s going to be wild…we’re going to double–team mom.”

“Have you flipped?” Marc said, “She’s not going to go for that…and I don’t know if I am either.”

Richard folded his arms and gave his brother a look. “Stop being such a pussy…she’ll go for it because we’ll work it. Listen, tonight I’ll leave and say I won’t be back ‘til late. You two get it on out here on the couch and leave this shade up enough so I can see in. When you have her going I’ll let myself in and…things will take their natural course.”

“Natural course my ass; what a dumb idea.”

“It won’t be a dumb idea if you don’t make it one…I see you two…you’re getting cozy…if you go for it she will too. Look bro, this is part of the deal; if you want out…then just quit.” After some wrangling and pressure, Marc gave in.

Annette and Marc were kissing on the couch when she asked if he wanted to come to her bed. He said, “This is nice, and I feel so lazy, why don’t we just stay here?”

Richard watched as his mother and brother took off their clothes. He felt a bit uncomfortable as his mother took Marc’s cock into her mouth. If he would have examined his thoughts he would have realized that it wasn’t because he was watching his mother suck his brother, it was because he was watching his mother suck his brother with tenderness and love.

She moved differently than she did with Richard, she even touched Marc differently. If he paid attention Richard would have known that even though his mother loved to have sex with him, she had sex with Marc because she loved him. The distinction was lost on him.

What wasn’t lost on Richard was his mother mounting his brother. She held the long staff and guided it into her pussy. He watched as she raised and lowered herself and he watched the swaying movement of her breasts. He was stiff and anxious to join in. He let himself in while his mother’s back was to him; she was totally absorbed in the love-play.

When he came close enough for her to feel his presence she turned and stopped. Hugging her breasts she said, “Oh God…” and was clearly startled.

Marc held his mother’s arms and said, “It’s okay mom.” Her incomprehension began to clear as Richard approached and unzipped his fly. She watched as he struggled to get his already hard cock out. She realized then what they both wanted.

It was all going by her so fast and what she managed to say was “I don’t know…” as Richard came toward her. His cock was out and he brought it near to his mother’s lips. He uncharacteristically touched her face and the gentle gesture led her to close her eyes. She couldn’t say she hadn’t thought about this possibility when she was with one of them; what she couldn’t say was how she felt about it. She opened her mouth and accepted her older son’s cock as her younger son began grinding up into her pussy. It felt good…two cocks wanting her…two cocks moving inside her…and it also didn’t feel right.

Her mouth was around it, her pussy was around it, but she couldn’t get her head around it. The mother who was almost forty years old was as excited as she ever been with her son’s two big cocks in her, but her thoughts wouldn’t leave her alone.

Annette tried for a while to concentrate; two cocks filling her mouth and pussy, four hands roaming her body, her breasts, her ass. It didn’t matter that they were the two cocks that she wanted inside her, it mattered that the two cocks were inside her at once. She pulled off Richard’s saliva coated cock and raised herself off of Marc saying, “I can’t do this…” They heard the door lock after she ran into her bedroom.

The next day the inevitable ‘We Have to Have a Talk’ talk, took place. Annette said, “I know you’ve both probably been telling each other about what’s been going on but nobody’s been talking to me about it…and I don’t know if I even can talk about it now. I love you both but maybe this is getting too complicated too fast…so maybe we should all just step back a bit and stop until we catch our breath and figure out what’s happening here.”

Marc said, “Look mom, last night was a mistake…I’m sorry. We shouldn’t have done that but we…I don’t know…mom, as far as I’m concerned this is the best I’ve ever felt in my life.” Marc spoke as if Richard wasn’t there. “Being with you is all I care about now…it’s not only the sex mom…you know that don’t you?” Marc took her hand.

Annette looked at Marc’s eyes and answered with equal sincerity, “I know sweetheart…I know.” At this point Richard chimed in.

“Yeah mom, we have a good thing going here…let’s not screw it up.”

“Well” Annette answered, “Let’s see what happens…I wish I knew how this will all sort out…I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing for any of us…oh God…I don’t know anything. I can’t even remember how it started or how we got here.” Neither of her sons offered any suggestions.

A Walk and Talk in the Woods

It was a holiday but it was Richard’s turn to work at the job that he and Marc shared. Annette and her younger son took the opportunity to ‘get away from it all.’ Annette’s favorite spot was a hidden clearing in woods not far from their home. They took a blanket and some food and followed the trail through the thick growth of massive oak and hemlock trees. Marc was wrestling with telling his mother about the bet. He said, “Mom, can I ask you something?”

“Anything baby”

“Let’s say I had done something that I wasn’t proud of to…uh…Richard. Do you think it’s the right thing to tell him about it?”

“Well honey I think it matters. Why do you want to tell him…is it something that’s important for him to know or is something you just want to get off your chest?”

“I’m not sure mom.”

“The way I try to decide a thing like this is to ask myself why I want to tell the other person. If I’m doing it because I feel guilty and it’s just going to hurt them more, then it’s a selfish thing to do. It would be honest but it would also be unkind…I think it’s more important to be kind…don’t you baby?”

“I think you’re right mom.” Marc reached for his mother’s hand as they reached the opening between the trees and decided to spare her the hurtful ‘truth’ about their bet.

They sat on the blanket and listened to the quiet. The surrounding trees gave a cathedral quality to the absence of sounds that usually assaulted their daily lives. Soon the singing sounds of distant birds and air playing with leaves came into focus. Some times are right for just being and not doing. That was one of those times. Marc put his arm around his mother’s shoulder and kissed her lightly on her cheek and temple. She turned and gave him a smile that needed no words. The moment was filled with profound gratitude that they had each other.

They say that if you count the words that people who are intimate share, within three months it reaches a million. Some stay with you so you can take them out when you need them. That afternoon Annette told Marc, “You know sweetheart, you’ve taught me something…you’ve taught me what good sex is. And it has nothing to do with positions, or acrobatics…when you love someone; just wanting them is good sex. I have that with you baby and sometimes just holding hands like this and thinking that later tonight you’re going to take me…that feels so good.”

“I know what you mean mom and I’ve learned some things too. I know that age doesn’t mean anything and when you love someone the way I love you, it’s not that I just want to be with you…I have to be with you.” Their lips met and a moment of peace gratified them.

They spent the afternoon kissing, eating, and talking. Sometimes the most ordinary of days are the most special. Both of their awareness’s were heightened. They knew where they were and what they were doing. They were alive to every sound and fragrance, every touch of the other’s lips. They embraced until the chill descended and when they went home, they had an indelible day in their hearts.

His and Hers Fantasies

Since Marc and Annette did so much talking to each other it was inevitable that the topic of fantasies would come up at some point. When Marc asked his mother about it she was a bit shy about at first but ultimately she told him about some of hers and he told her about some of his. They decided it would be fun to act some of them out. Marc thought his mother’s ‘Stranger in the Mall’ fantasy sounded interesting so later that week they tried it out.

It was late in the afternoon when Marc met his mother at Lord and Taylor. As arranged, she was in the lingerie department. When he got there she was talking to another customer about which bras were most comfortable. He browsed by them for a few minutes and then picked up a lacy and filmy bra that wouldn’t hide much. He walked over to Annette and said. “I think this would look terrific on you.” The other woman’s jaw dropped a few inches and looked at the young man with wide eyes waiting for Annette’s reply.

Annette smiled coyly at Marc and said, “Why would you say that?”

Marc said, “Well it’s sexy...you’re sexy…so I think you should be together.” Marc put the underwear as close to Annette’s body as he could get without actually touching her.

When Annette pulled the bra to her breasts and said, “Hmmm…maybe you’re right,” the woman, who was by then in a state of amused shock, excused herself with a story she would tell all her friends by nightfall.

They both laughed a bit but stuck to their roles. Marc said, “On second thought, maybe the bra should have cut outs…something tells me you have large lovely nipples and it would be a shame not to display them…so your lover could take them in his mouth and suck them until they turned rosy.”

“Ooh that sounds like a nice idea …do you have any other ‘nice’ ideas?”

“With a woman as good-looking as you, it’s hard not to have ideas. What’s your name?”

“Mrs. Terry.”

“Do we have to be so formal Mrs. Terry?”

“Well young man, how do you think you should you act to a woman old enough to be your mother?”

“Well Mrs. Terry, I think you should act tenderly…gently…lovingly.” He looked around and when he saw that nobody was near he took her hand and led her behind a rack. He put one finger on her lips and she touched it with the tip of her tongue. He slid the finger over her chin, down her neck and over the top of her breast. She wore a light sweater and he moved only that finger over the soft material until he had traced all the curves. He ended on her nipple, which he could feel through the sweater and bra.

She said in a voice that was thickening with desire, “Now that we know what kind of bra I should have, what do you think about the panties?”

“Well…” he said, “…you’ll have to tell me something first, do you shave down there?” His finger roamed over her skirt to point between her legs.

“Yes…my lover likes to lay his tongue on the smooth soft skin and lick…and lick…”

“I’m sure he does pretty lady, but you’re going to need a specialty store at least two steps above Lord and Taylor and one step above Victoria’s Secret to satisfy your requirements. You know, I think you’re going to need something silky that will expose enough of what’s under your skirt…I would be able to tell you a lot more if I could just take a little look.”

“Well,” Annette said, “I don’t see why not”

They went into the mall area to the unisex rest room. Annette went in and stayed a few minutes. When Marc saw nobody around he told Annette to unlock the door. He went in and saw that her skirt and panties were off. She was breathing hard and as he looked at her she began rubbing her pussy. He said, “Before we talk about the right outfit…tell me Mrs. Terry…if your lover was here, how would you make love to him?”

Annette continued rubbing her pussy, “I would have him sit there…like this.” She led Marc to sit on the closed seat. “I would take out his cock like this…and I would sit on him...like this.” She eased herself onto her son’s erect pole. “I would do it like this so I could keep from coming too fast…because I know that’s what I would want to do…come all over his big cock that’s sticking up inside me.”

Marc lifted his mother’s thin sweater and bra over her breasts in almost one motion as she continued to ride him. He kissed her neck and bowed his head to reach the nipples he wanted suck on. She was slow and moaning with each rise and fall. He let her continue for a while and then someone tried the door. They stopped until there was silence and Marc whispered over his mother’s giggle, “What else might your lover do to you?”

She thought for a moment and got off him and then held on to the sink with her back to him. “I thing he would be in me from behind…so he could get deep inside…until I could feel his balls up against me.” Marc was excited by his mother’s talk, which was becoming more explicit than usual. He approached her from behind and after bending his knees drove himself into her pussy. He looked at her face in the mirror that displayed all the passion behind her closed eyes. “Yes…” she said, “…yes…like that…that’s what he would do…he would fuck me like that…”

When Annette opened her eyes she saw Marc in the mirror. Her mind shifted momentarily and she thought, ‘my son is having sex with me…my son is in my pussy.’ For a moment she lost the fantasy but it was no less exciting to her that the hard cock inside her belonged to her boy. She reached back to hold his ass and bring him deep into her. When he pressed forcefully, he hit her spot and she took a deep breath.

Marc said, “Your lover’s a lucky man Mrs. Terry…to have a pretty pussy like yours and…” Before he could finish the sentence he realized by her sounds that she was going to come. He wanted the ‘stranger’ in her fantasy to come with her and rapidly sank his cock into his mother’s wetness over and over until he started releasing warm cords of cum into her pussy.

As her son came, Annette rubbed her clit a few times intensifying her climax with explications of, “Oh yes…make me come…oh yes…” When they finished they both looked at the door and laughed wondering just how loud they had been. He left first saying “Perhaps we’ll meet again some time Mrs. Terry; it’s been a pleasure.”

Annette said, “Yes maybe we will; and thanks for all your help young man” She left a few minutes later.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds