A Game Between Cousins Ch. 02

"Come on Jen. I know something's wrong," James prodded.

"It's nothing, alright?" I said, not wanting to talk about it.

"Come on babe. You can talk to me." Babe was new. I kind of liked it.

"Fuck!" I spit out in my loudest whisper.

"What's wrong?" he asked, alarmed.

"I messed up my toe," I said, wiping away the excess polish. I was putting red and white stripes on my toenails. I had put the red ones on first, but then I kept screwing up the white ones. I never was very good at drawing within the lines.

"Scared me for a second," he said. "I thought you'd stepped on a nail or something."

"If only. This is way more serious."

"I'm sure," he laughed. "So come on. Out with it."

"Fine," I relented. "My mom caught us the other night."

"What?!"

"It's cool. She didn't see anything. Just a kiss on the cheek. I just told her I was being a bro, helping you through some girl problems."

"You are my girl problems," he laughed.

"I love you too," I said.

"So that's why you were upset yesterday too?"

"I wasn't upset. I'm just... distracted. I don't like lying to my mom."

"I'm sorry," James said. "It's dumb you even have to lie."

"No it isn't. We're cousins. This is wrong," I said, trying not to fuck up my nails again.

"You don't mean that," he said.

"Don't I?" I said, stopping what I was doing. "We could be arrested for what we've done."

"Not really," James said. "It's legal for cousins to have sex here. We just can't get married."

"Of course you'd look that up."

"Seemed important."

"I guess that's something at least. I might get disowned by my family, but at least I won't end up behind bars."

"I miss you," he said.

I sighed. "I miss you too."

"I want to see you again. Tomorrow."

I hesitated. The talk with my mom had really shaken me, but I knew how I felt about James. Wrong or not, I wasn't going to be able to stay away from him.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, picturing James's car bouncing up and down in a Wendy's parking lot.

"I want to stay the night with you," he said. "All night." My heart skipped a beat, but I just shook my head.

"That'd be great, if we had any place to go."

"What if we did?" he asked. I could just picture the mischievous smile he always wore when he used that tone.

"You have something in mind?" I asked suspiciously.

"Let me surprise you," he said. "I promise you won't be disappointed."

"If you get my hopes up and then just take me to a parking lot again..."

"No parking lot," he laughed. "I learned my lesson."

"You better have mister."

"So you in?"

"I'm in," I said, a big smile spreading across my face. "Tomorrow night it is."

The next evening my parents went out for dinner, which gave us a lucky break. I'd told my parents I was staying at a friend's for the night, and James had done the same. With no parents around James was able to come right to the front door to get me.

"Hey babe," James said, stepping inside. I waited until he'd closed the door, then leaned up on tiptoes to kiss him. "You ready?

"Yep! Let's just get my bag," I said. I held his hand and led him down to my room, where my bag was sitting on the bed.

"Weird being back here again," James laughed nervously, standing in the doorway.

"Oh shut up," I said, grabbing the bag. "You've been in here a hundred times."

"Yea, but it's different now."

"Same room it's always been," I said, gesturing to my wall of Game of Thrones and Steven Universe posters.

"You know what I mean," he said.

"Not really. Same room. Same Jen."

"Yea, but this isn't just the room where we play video games anymore, and you're not just my cousin."

"I'm still me you know," I said, putting a hand on his chest. "I might be your girlfriend, but I'm still the same Jen I've always been."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he said, pulling me in tight and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him.

"So what have you planned for us?" I asked, admiring his eyes.

"You'll see," he said, kissing me again. "Come on."

We went back upstairs, hand in hand. Being this way with James, just walking around my parent's house as a couple, felt supremely naughty. I didn't like lying to my mom, but I was starting to see the allure of doing what you're not supposed to.

An hour later I was kissing James in a suite at The Allison Inn and Spa, thoroughly impressed with his surprise.

"I love it!" I said, gawking at the room from the comfort of his arms. "How could you afford this?"

"Remember how every birthday my grandma puts $100 in a saving account for me? I'd all but forgotten about it since I couldn't spend it, but I finally got access this year." I'd forgotten too. I used to be pretty jealous of James's saving account when we were kids. We shared a Grandma (our dads are brothers after all), but the grandma on his mom's side is the rich one.

"You spent your savings on me?" I asked, feeling guilty. I'd pushed James to be more romantic, but he didn't have to go this far.

"Not all of it, and I didn't spend it on you. I spent it on us. I wanted us to have a perfect night together."

"Can I help out at least?" My parents wouldn't let me get a job until I finished school, but I'd managed to save up a little.

"Of course not. I want to do this."

"Thank you," I said, putting my head to his chest. I knew James's idea of a perfect night didn't require spending a ton of money on a fancy hotel. This was his way of making things up to me. "It's wonderful."

I took a tour of the suite, lighting the fireplace and discovering a bath large enough to fit us both.

"I made us a reservation at the hotel restaurant," he said. "We should get going."

"Lets... not," I said, grabbing James's hand and leading him to the bedroom.

"You were just complaining that you were hungry on the drive here," James said, smiling. "You said it like fifty times."

"I've got other..." I circled a finger on his ear, trying my best to be seductive. "Appetites."

"You're so corny," he laughed, picking me up and throwing me on the bed. I giggled as I hit the mattress.

James pulled his shirt over his head, and I took the opportunity to admire his chest. He crawled on top of me and started kissing me. I was instantly reminded of our first night together, when he'd started fondling me during the game. This was very different, and not just because James was being gentle. This time I could use my hands. I grabbed a handful of James's hair and pulled his face into mine, lustily pushing my tongue into his mouth.

We made out for several minutes, during which I rubbed his naked chest while he gently caressed my face and hair. It was very sweet, but he seemed hesitant to make the first move sexually. I assumed this was due to my rejection of his advances the other night. I hadn't wanted to screw in the car, but tonight was a different matter.

I reached down and undid James's belt. He lifted his hips, giving me better access. I unbuttoned his jeans, then slid a hand into his boxers and grabbed his cock. James took a deep breath in, and I used the opportunity to go deeper into the kiss. I loved the feel of his dick in my hand; the hardness, the heat. The skin felt so soft but the instrument itself seemed surprisingly strong. I wasn't really sure I was stroking it right, but whatever I was doing seemed to be working for him. He took the hint and reached under my shirt to massage my tits over the bra.

I was instantly reminded of the sensations I'd felt our first night together, when he'd sucked on my naked breasts. I'd never felt anything like it before, and it'd made me wet enough for James to have his way with me. I needed to feel that again. I leaned up enough to pull off my shirt, then abandoned my bra as well, feeling the comforting release of pressure I always do.

James stopped kissing my face and moved to my tits. He had clearly done some reading or something since our last time together. His technique was far improved. Instead of just hungrily mauling my breasts, he took his time with them. He gently sucked on my left nipple, then exhaled hot air onto it. I arched my back, feeling tingles all over. He then took it into his mouth and softly, repeatedly flicked it with his tongue. While he did so he massaged my right breast, gently squeezing in a circular motion.

I moaned involuntarily as he swapped breasts, taking my right nipple into his mouth. I'd heard about women who could reach orgasm from just nipple play, but I'd thought that was ridiculous. Now with James's efforts it seemed a little more possible. I didn't know if I'd be able to, but if he'd kept it up we might've found out.

He had other ideas however. He moved down my body and undid my jeans, his erection slipping from my grip. I lifted up my ass to help him pull my clothes off. He did so quickly, taking my panties and jeans at the same time. A surprising wave of shyness come over me at being fully nude in front of him again.

"You shaved," he said, admiring my vagina. I'd shaved everything in the shower right before he'd picked me up.

"I did," I smiled shyly. "You like?"

He nodded, then buried his face in my pussy.

A fresh wave of embarrassment washed over me. A part of me had been hoping James would eat me out, but I was just so nervous about it. I had the normal hangups: Did my vagina look weird? Would it taste bad? Did it smell bad? Would it feel okay? All of those thoughts were pushed away when his tongue hit my clit, and were quickly replaced by another one: did James watch porn? If not, he must have had a hell of a training buddy he'd never told me about.

However James had learned these skills, I was just glad he had them. He flicked his tongue repeatedly over my clit, then slid it up and down my slit. He lapped at my juices several times, then entered me with his tongue. The feeling of it exploring inside me was incredible, and I grabbed his hair and pulled him further into me. He fucked me with his tongue for several minutes, then moved back up to focus on my clit. He sucked it into his mouth, then rubbed his tongue gently back and forth over the top of it. I moaned loudly, letting him know this was working.

The pleasure was getting overpowering, and I knew an orgasm was coming. My pussy ached with the desire to be filled though, and that's how I wanted to cum. I pulled James up and he smiled at me, my wetness all over his face. I struggled to catch my breath.

"Everything alright?" he asked, confused why I'd stopped him.

"Fuck me," I said, my head dizzy with pleasure. James pulled off his remaining clothes and threw them from the bed. I grabbed his arms and pulled him on top of me, then grabbed his erection and rubbed it against my pussy. I was pleased to find he was even harder than before.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." I repeated, guiding his dick to my opening. He thrust gently into me. I felt my muscles open for him, and with each gentle thrust his dick went further into me, until finally I let go of his cock and he pushed his full length inside. Right then it clicked for me why people liked sex so much. Whereas last time I'd been shocked and overwhelmed when he'd entered me (he hadn't taken his time at all, just shoving it in with one thrust), this time there was only pleasure. I felt a remarkable sense of fullness, as though my vagina had been empty of something it needed, and now I'd been made whole.

I wrapped my legs and arms around him as he pumped into me. I loved the way he felt, and just wanted to pull him in as close as possible. I clawed at his back as his thrusts became harder, but they never quite reached the pace he'd used on our first night together.

Everything felt great, but I wanted to be fucked harder. I needed it. I knew he was being gentle because of the way our first time had gone, and I appreciated that, but I couldn't cum this way. I was just a little too shy to say it.

I realized if wasn't able to tell James what I needed, I'd have to do it myself. After about five minutes of him on top I decided to change position. Last time we'd had sex was during a three minute round of the game, and James had only been in me half that time. He'd had no problem cumming though, and I was a bit worried he'd always cum quickly. It turned out I had nothing to worry about. I moved to flip James over, intending to end up on top of him, but just ended up pushing him off me instead. I gasped as he fell out, feeling empty once again. He shot me a quizzical look.

I pounced on top of him, grabbed his member and put it back inside. It slid in much easier the second time. This was my first time on top, ever, but I figured out the basics pretty quickly. I put my weight down on his cock, feeling it reach even deeper in the new position. We both gasped with the sensation. James put his hands on my ass and thrust upwards, pushing into me as far as he could go. He shot me a look of satisfaction, his eyes wide and intense.

Slowly I began moving my legs, riding up and down on him. I increased my pace and pressure, fucking myself on his hard dick. James seemed transfixed by the movements of my breasts, which gave me a thrill. He pushed upwards with each thrust, meeting my efforts with his own, then sat up on his elbows to suck on my tits. The effect was overwhelming. I held his face hard against my breasts, not wanting him to stop.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I pushed down hard and started grinding my clit against him, the orgasm overtaking me. James laid back, then grunted as I felt his spunk shoot into me. I dug my hands into his chest involuntarily as I continued grinding, riding out my orgasm as his dick throbbed inside me. I collapsed onto him as it subsided, my strength leaving me completely.

I felt light-headed and weak, my vision blurry. James was still inside me, which felt right, and I felt a sting of disappointment when he slid out.

"That," I said, wiping the hair from my face, "was incredible." I sat up. My legs were sore from the effort of being on top, and I could feel James's cum sliding down my leg. I didn't care about either.

"A little better than last time?" James asked sheepishly.

"No comparison," I said, catching my breath.

"I couldn't agree more." James wrapped his arms around me, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Are you still hard?" I asked, noticing his erection.

"I guess? That's why I got out actually. I was starting to get hard again."

"I wouldn't have minded another go," I laughed, shooting him a wicked grin.

"You look spent," he said.

"Spent?" I asked, considering how I felt. "No. Hungry."

"Me too."

"I don't really feel like going to the restaurant anymore," I laughed, the cum still oozing out of me. I was making a real mess of the sheets.

"Room service?"

"Perfect."

We ate in front of the fireplace wearing only the robes provided by the hotel. We took turns feeding each other from our plates and stealing little kisses in between bites. It was perfect.

"I don't want tonight to end," I said. It was only eight, but I was already dreading having to leave in the morning.

"There'll be other nights. I'm not going anywhere."

"You better not mister. You're mine now."

"And you're mine," he said, kissing my nose. I giggled.

How could this be wrong? Yes, we were cousins, but we loved each other. We made each other happy. We made each other whole. What was so bad about that? I cuddled up next to him, the weight of our situation threatening to knock me back to reality. James had other ideas.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"I'm really liking this fireplace," I said, slipping my hand inside his robe and rubbing his chest hair.

"How would you like a hot tub?" he asked.

I considered it.

"I would like a hot tub very much." Guess that explained why he'd had asked me to bring a swimsuit.

We spent the rest of the night lounging in the hot tub, flirting in the pool and making love. At 2 am we ordered dessert. It was the perfect end to the perfect night. When we left the next day we walked hand in hand in the daylight, as though we weren't cousins at all, but just a boy and a girl in love.

Of course we were both. Our love was just like everyone else's, and yet it wasn't. Ours was stronger for having known each other our whole lives.

It turned out James was right of course. There were other nights, and we found other, less expensive places to be together. Things would never again be as simple as they were that night though, when we were just two lovers enjoying the warmth of a fireplace.

No matter how bad things got in the years ahead, we always had the memory of our perfect night together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds