A Game Between Cousins Ch. 01

I managed to clean the mustard smell from my dick and chest using a hand towel and some soap. Why did it have to be mustard? Thank god it didn't burn or anything. Anyways... While cleaning up I thought over what I was going to do to get her back. She was pretty comfortable just pulling my dick out and handling it. Visions of all the things I could do to her in return started swirling through my head.

Eventually I settled on a plan. First, I'd beat her at Mortal Kombat. That was the most crucial part of the plan. Failing at that would fuck everything up. Gotta bring my A-game.

Next, I'd pull her shirt up all the way. I'd bite her nipples, being just a bit more gentle than she'd been to my dick. Then I'd make her think I was going to bite her vagina, but instead would just kiss it. All sexual things, sure, but so was biting my dick. At least I could play it off like I was just messing with her the same way she'd messed with me.

Just thinking about it got me excited, but kind of anxious as well. My heart was racing. I'd never done more than kissed a girl before tonight, and now I was planning on feeling my cousin up. It might freak her out, and she might shut the game down afterwards, but it's not like she could really be mad. She'd just bit my penis.

"Alright," I said, psyching myself up in the mirror. "You can do this."

I walked back out of the bathroom, just as Jen was walking down the stairs.

"Well?" I asked.

"Wait, were you just talking to yourself in there?" she asked.

"Yep. So how were they?"

"They're alive. They're just out back. Pretty sure they're getting high," she said.

"Of course they are," I said, rolling my eyes. I was really just happy to have them away and distracted. We returned to her room and fired up Mortal Kombat.

"Alright, random characters this time," Jen said.

"What? Why?" I asked. I was still pretty shitty with everyone but Takeda.

Jen shrugged. "I keep winning. It's getting boring."

"Um, by my count I'm still up by two tonight," I said.

"Yea, but I'm on a roll. You nervous? Can't win without Takeda?"

"Says the girl who always picks Sonia!"

"And Leatherface," she reminded me. I stared back skeptically. She ignored the look.

"How about this," she suggested. "We do random, but the winner gets three minutes."

Three minutes? I quickly did the math. That was three times as many minutes.

That'd mean two extra minutes to pull off my plan. I really couldn't turn that down. What I'd planned on doing this time was a lot more sexual than usual. I didn't think she'd stop me during the game, but it was possible she might not want to play any more rounds afterwards if she thought I crossed a line. This might be my only chance.

That said, she was undeniably the better fighter. The odds of winning with random characters weren't in my favor. Really though, what's the worst that could happen?

Then I remembered the bite...

Oh well. Worth the risk.

"Deal," I said.

We picked random characters. Jen got Sub-Zero. I got Takeda.

"What the hell?!" she yelled, throwing her hands in the air. "There's like thirty characters!"

"You were right," I deadpanned. "Random was a great idea."

"Whatever. I'll still beat your ass," she said with renewed determination.

The match was over quickly. She did not, in fact, beat my ass.

"Alright," I said. "Three minutes."

"Ugh... fine." She moved into position and set the timer on her phone. I crossed the room and turned out the lights, my hands trembling a bit with nervousness and excitement. The TV kept the room moderately bright.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Whatever I want," I laughed. "It's my three minutes."

"Can I start it?" she asked, a bit of nervousness back in her voice now. She was always that way when it was her turn to be tortured, but it seemed like she might know something was different about this round. I crawled up her body and sat over her lap.

"Ready when you are," I said. She hit the timer.

I immediately reached my hands under the bottom of her shirt. She seemed to expect something like this was coming and flashed me an apprehensive grin. I lifted her shirt over her head, and she lifted her arms to help me.

An "oh wow" slipped unintentionally from my lips, eliciting a nervous laugh from Jen. I thought I'd gotten a pretty good view of her breasts through her wet shirt, but I had no idea they were this nice.

My plan to bite her nipples went right out the window once I saw them. I squeezed both her breasts for a moment, then took the left one into my mouth. I flicked her nipple with my tongue, then sucked on it. Jen let out a gasp. I kept this up about half a minute, her breaths becoming deep and heavy.

I let my right hand leave her breast and slip under her pajama bottoms. I ran my hand through her soft pubic hair and let my fingers explore her pussy. I'd never felt one before, but I'd seen enough porn to know that when they were this wet, it meant a girl was excited. I rubbed up and down her slit, wetting my fingers with her juices. I then put my index finger inside her, sliding it in and out slowly, enjoying the warmth of it. I didn't really know what I was doing, but it seemed to be working for her.

"Oh god," she said, looking away from me. It wasn't quite a breathy, sexy "oh god", but more of a nervous, I can't believe this is happening"oh god". I wasn't sure how to take that. Her body was definitely reacting positively, but it was hard to tell if she was entirely on board or just letting this happen because of the game.

Time for the last part of my plan. I slid down her body and took off her pants. When I did so, I noticed my dick was out of the flap again. Seeing it that close to her naked body was too much, and my plan immediately changed.

I slid off my borrowed pajamas and and put her legs up to her chest.

"James, what are you..." Jen asked.

"What, are you backing out?" I teased, rubbing my dick in her wetness.

"No, of course not," she sighed, "but I haven't..."

I cut off her words by pushing into her, eliciting a quiet yelp. The feeling of warmth and pressure was exhilarating, like nothing I'd ever felt before. It initially kind of hurt due to how tight it was, but the pain quickly subsided and the pressure became more bearable. I began pumping into her, slowly, the sensation nearly overwhelming me.

"James, ow, we can't..." Jen said, her hands grabbing at my back.

"You know the rules," I told her, grabbing her arms and putting them back on the sheets.

"Come on. This isn't... uhn...." she trailed off, a moan finishing her sentence.

I looked at the timer.

"You want to give up?" I asked tauntingly. "There's only forty seconds left."

"Forty seconds?" she asked.

"Well, like thirty-six now," I said.

She looked me in the eyes with renewed determination. No matter how much I'd tickled or tortured her before, she'd never asked me to stop. Her pride wouldn't allow it then, and it seemed it wouldn't allow it now.

"I never give up," she said, as fiercely as she could muster.

In that moment I knew I loved her. My lips met hers and she kissed me back, chastely at first, but then opened her mouth for me. I wrapped my left hand behind her head and held her as I quickened my pace, each thrust eliciting little whimpers from her.

The alarm went off. I ignored it and kept up thrusting. I was too far along to stop. I heard Jen smack her hand against the nightstand over and over until she finally hit her mark, silencing the timer.

"That's... three minutes..." she said, putting her hands on my shoulders and starting to push.

"Alright, I'm just... just..." And then I came. I'd masturbated before of course (lots), but that was nothing compared to what I felt cumming inside my cousin. She gasped when my load shot out and wrapped her arms around me. I kept thrusting, feeling a spurt with each thrust. When finally it stopped I just lay there, enjoying the warmth of being wrapped inside her. After about a minute, Jen broke the silence.

"Did you, uh... in there?" she asked, looking worried. I picked my face up from the pillow and looked her in the eyes. For the first time I noticed there were tear streaks down her face. I allowed myself to slip out of her, and immediately missed how great it felt.

"I think so," I said. "Was that bad?"

"It's probably fine," she said, sounding unconvinced. "I mean, I'm on birth control."

"Oh shit. I wasn't thinking." Thank god for birth control. "Are you okay?" I asked. She wiped tears from her face.

"Yea, it just hurt. A lot," she said bravely, holding back sobs. "I think you broke my cherry."

Fuck. I was only thinking about what I wanted. I hadn't even thought about what this would mean for Jen.

"Oh wow... I'm so sorry Jen. I didn't even think of that." I said, rolling off her. I very much doubted she wanted her hymen broke by her cousin. "I think I just got carried away."

"It's fine," she said, forcing a smile. "Was bound to lose it sooner or later." She wiped her cheeks again, a few new tears rolling down her face. She laughed as she did so, as if to suggest the tears were ridiculous.

What had I done? I'd fucked things up so bad. Jen wasn't just some girl or even just my cousin. She was one of my best friends and the one girl my age I'd known forever, and I'd just fucked her and taken her virginity as part of a stupid game.

"Can you get me something for..." she asked, circling her hand over her pussy.

"Oh, of course!" I said, jumping up and turning on the light. I looked around the room until I found the towel we'd used earlier and held it out for her.

"Maybe something not covered in mustard?" she asked, laughing nervously. "I really don't want to put that on my vagina."

"Oh, but you were fine putting it on my penis," I said sheepishly, the guilt audible in my tone.

"Could you grab a towel from my hamper? Not one of the white ones please."

I searched through her dirty clothes until I found one, then handed it to her. I watched as she held the towel between her legs and sat up. When she did so I saw the drops of blood on the sheet, and suddenly realized why she hadn't wanted a white towel.

I'd made Jen bleed. She was hurt, and she was bleeding, and I did that. No wonder she was crying.

I sat down next to her. I wanted to put my arm around her, to comfort her, but I wasn't sure she'd even want me touching her after what had happened.

"I am so sorry Jen. I lost control for a bit, and I hurt you, and..." I tried to think of what to say. I felt like shit. "I'm just so sorry."

Jen leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I turned my face to her, and she kissed me on the mouth. It was closed-mouth and sweet, but it definitely wasn't a normal kiss between cousins.

"You don't have anything to apologize for," she said, looking me in the eyes.

"Really? But you didn't even..." I said.

"Really," she said, placing a hand on my face. "It hurts a lot, but I'm glad it happened."

"Me too," I said, and kissed her again. "Did it, you know... feel good at least?"

"James! Let's go!" My dad yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Fuck," I whispered, jumping up from the bed. "I'm coming!"

"You better hurry," she said, instinctively wrapping herself in her blanket.

I pulled on my jeans and boxers. They were still wet, but I didn't feel like explaining why I was wearing my uncle's pajamas. I didn't feel like explaining anything.

"Will you call me?" she asked, laying back down. "Tonight, I mean. When you get home?"

"Yea, what's up?" I asked, putting on my shoes.

"I just want to say goodnight" she said, and I suddenly realized how incredibly vulnerable she still looked.

"Of course," I said, picking up her hand and kissing it. She smiled girlishly at that. I could see she was about to cry again, but was doing an admirable job of hiding it. I was sure she'd just start bawling when I left the room. I felt like an asshole, but I couldn't really regret it. Thankfully she really didn't seem upset with me, and I guessed she was still just really emotional from what we'd done. I kissed her goodbye, and our tongues met briefly.

"James, come on! What's the holdup?" my dad yelled, his footsteps echoing through the basement as he started down the stairs.

I broke the kiss and ran out of the room.

"Hey Dad!" I said, doing my best impression of a guy who hadn't just fucked his cousin.

I drove my parents home then ran up to my room. I called Jen immediately. We spoke for an hour that night before falling asleep together over the phone.

We managed to see each other a lot more often after that, but we never played the game again. We didn't have to. We'd found a better way to spend our time together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds