• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Game of Surrogate Wife Ch. 02

A Game of Surrogate Wife Ch. 02

A Game of Surrogate Wife, The days that followed

This story is a continuation of “A Game of Surrogate Wife” which is also listed on this website.

We eat some bagels and drank coffee that Tom had brought back. As we sat there eating and talking about the day and plans it was a little awkward. At times I felt so incredibly sexy sitting there with my husband and Tom after having shared certain intimacies with him.

Breakfast was done and we chatted about what plans we had for the day. It was Friday and Tom had no meetings but had to go to an event that night. We decided to take in the beach during the day and then when Tom went to his event my husband and I would walk around the area maybe go for a drink somewhere.

The time we spent at the beach was great, the sun was warm and the water was great. I couldn’t help feel sexy being topless lying between my husband and Tom. Our conversations were about pretty mundane things as I guess we all felt a little awkward about the previous night, there was very little flirting between us.

We got back to the hotel and all took showers. The events of the prior night had I guess loosened things up a bit, when Tom came out of the shower he did so in his boxers as if he didn’t need to cover up anymore. I found that sexy and exited the shower wearing only a short tee shirt and panty myself.

Tom left for his event and my husband and I went out for a bit, walked around and had a drink and went back to the room. My husband was tired from the prior evening and drifted off to sleep. I was somewhat tired but also felt very sexy, I decided to sleep naked so that when Tom came home he might see me as we had left the bedroom door ajar. I had trouble but finally drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by the sound of the bathroom door closing so I stayed in my position and waited for Tom to walk by the bedroom door. He did and I whispered did you have a good time. He whisper back and cracked the door a bit looking in and said that he had fun and had won a prize that would be great for the kids and signaled for me to come see.

I said I wasn’t dressed as if he couldn’t see me in the dark. He whispered back jokingly that he had already seen me naked remember, I didn’t actually need much convincing as the thought of standing next to him looking at what he had naked while he was totally dressed had a very sexy appeal.

I got up and strolled out the bedroom into the kitchen was brighter then my bedroom. There I stood totally naked in front of him as he showed me this gift certificate he had won to Toys-r-us. I stood there and we chatted for a few minutes before I said I better get back, he said goodnight and gave me a short hug with his hand on my bare ass while giving me a short but sweet tongue kiss.

Man did that make me hot I thought to myself. That night I stayed awake in my bed thinking about how I felt and realized that I wanted to fuck him. I mean just one time for lusts sake I guess.

I woke up first and actually felt a bit guilty having exposed myself as I had to Tom and the thoughts I had. My husband hadn’t expressed any desire for more of the experimentation to happen and how could I let myself think about fucking. We all had some coffee and bagels and lay around chatting about what to do and Tom told us about his event. He mentioned that he could hang with us during the day but that night there was another dinner dance event only this one was at some trendy hotel club.

My husband then floored me with what came out of his mouth, he said that just my luck since it was Saturday and Toms turn to have me as a Surrogate wife. Well I didn’t say anything, as I was pretty surprised, Tom just causally mentioned that he was able to bring a guest.

We went out and did a little sight seeing and no mention was made about the comment. I wondered about it, my husband had been very aroused at what had happened that other night however I also sensed a bit of relief that we hadn’t gone all the way. And since that morning he hadn’t once mentioned wanting it to happen again or have more happen.

After touring around and having a late lunch we headed towards the hotel and I got a moment to say a few words to my husband alone, I just looked at him and said are you sure you want to play this silly game again, he didn’t answer instead as Tom came in my husband said something about switching baths again as he had the other day took a few of his things out of the bedroom bath.

After a few minutes I figured I would have some fun with this again. So I entered the bedroom and when Tom came in with some clothes he himself closed the bedroom door. I remembered how sexy I had felt the prior night and decided to go in a similar direction. As went into the bathroom got the water running and stripped naked facing tom who was sitting on the bed removing his shoes. I stepped in the shower and a little bit later heard him at the sink shaving.

After I was done I left the water on and came out and dried myself with a towel as he watched and got naked himself to shower. Like a married couple we continued to share the bath as I did my hair, put on makeup and finally put on my little black dress.

We came out of the bedroom all dressed up and my husband was sitting on the couch watching TV. I felt bad at that point; here I was totally aroused by this little game and going out while my husband stayed home. I gave him a kiss and asked if I should stay home, he said don’t be silly you love going out and besides its Toms day to have a surrogate wife. I smiled and Tom and I left.

We arrived at the event and sat at a table with other people from his job. Most of the guys had brought their wives down and seemed a little shocked that Toms date was wearing a wedding ring. After Tom kidded a bit saying that my husband thought I was out with the girls, he told them the truth that I was a good friend.

I had a good time and chatted quite a bit with the other wives while enjoying the music and food. Tom and I danced a few times including a few slow songs and he held me a bit closer then he might have in the past but nothing too bad. I also danced with two of his co-workers that were dateless, one of which would turn out to be his boss and I guess thought since I was only Tom’s friend it was okay to ask me to dance. I of course love to dance and didn’t mind at all even sharing one slow dance with his boss who held me just a little tighter then I thought was appropriate.

Tom and I weren’t alone much other then the slow dances and our conversations never touched on what might happen later or anything at all about this little game we were playing.

The event ended and we were about to leave when one of his single friends suggested that we all go back to the boss’s suite for a nightcap. Toms boss had a penthouse suite there at the hotel. I looked at Tom and he whispered that if I didn’t mind he would like to go if for no other reason to suck up to his boss a little so we went up to his room.

The room was amazing, huge living room, dining room and this great outdoor deck off the living room that overlooked the water and part of Miami beach. Right in the middle was a huge hot tub.

His boss joined us, the other dateless guy I had danced with that was actually married and two of the other couples. We sipped wine on the deck and chatted while some soft music played. One of the other women told me that Toms boss was very rich and quite the party animal.

After I would say an hour his boss decided to jump in the hot tub, he said that normally you don’t wear anything in a hot tub but since there were married women there he would go in his silk boxers. He disrobed as we stood around and he went in. He was a pretty handsome man about 50 and had been quite the dancer when we had danced. Little by little more joined him leaving only me Tom, the other two wives and I.

Just then one of the wives said she was going in and stripped down to her panty and bra and jumped in. I whispered to Tom that maybe we should go in, as he was the only one out, he whispered back that I didn’t have to do that but I said it was okay. So we stripped down to underwear and jumped in.

Luckily since I was wearing a black dress I was wearing black panty and bra however they were a little flimsy. We stayed in the water for I would say about an hour or so talking and having wine. I was sitting next to Tom and one of the other wives.

I asked Tom’s boss where the bathroom was and also mentioned to Tom that maybe we should go. His boss got out of the tub and helped me out extending a hand like a gentleman. I have to admit standing there so close to him and in view of the other men I didn’t know in these skimpy now wet underwear was as much of a turn on as it was embarrassing.

My bra was wet and clinging to my breasts like a second skin with my nipples exploding thru with the cold air hitting them. My panty was no better showing the outline of my lips. He then kept hold of my hand while walking me to the bathroom. When he showed me in he said to just grab any towel and he would place my dress on the bed for after I had dried off. I went to the bathroom and then took off my wet underwear and wrapped the towel around me as I exited the bath.

He was still in the room and I was taken back a bit, he came up to me very confidently and planted his lips in mine, I turned my head a bit but he still got me forcing his tongue in my mouth, in the few seconds he did this he also yanked my towel off to the floor, I didn’t know what to do I wanted to scream but didn’t want to make a scene for Toms sake, I thought and got a hold of my self as his hands were now all over my breasts and pushed myself back. I told him I wish I could but I couldn’t, I said it firmly and he just smiled looking at my naked body and said maybe next time.

I dressed quickly as he watched and then went out. Tom had changed in another room. The experience had been scary but now that it was over and I was safe with Tom I found myself very excited as yet another man had enjoyed my naked body and taken some liberties. Tom thanked me for being great about the whole night including the hot tub; I said it was okay I had fun, as I didn’t want to ruin his night by telling him about his bosses roaming hands.

We got back to the hotel and I hadn’t even thought about what now, we entered and it was 2am and my husband was on the couch sleeping or pretending too. Tom went in the bedroom to use the bathroom, I leaned over my husband and whispered are you sure about this? I knew that if I slept with Tom tonight we were going to fuck as I was in no mood to deny myself.

He didn’t answer, as I entered the bedroom I didn’t close the door, I figured that this way he could either watch and get turned on or he could wake up or pretend to and stop us from going further.

Tom came out of the bathroom and I smiled at him, he looked at the open door but I guess figured I knew what I was doing. I slipped out of my dress, which was all I was wearing at that point and slipped under the covers. Tom also got naked and slipped under the covers; he kissed me deeply and then stopped. I looked at him and he said, I know I have to promise not to fuck you, I then smiled kissed him and said, and no you have to promise you will make love to me. That was it for the next two hours it was like I wasn’t married and my husband wasn’t on the couch just outside the open door.

He started by just kissing and touching my breasts, and then he caressed everything from my neck down to my pubic area with his fingertips and his hot tongue. He spent extra time on my nipples, which made me crazy. Then he slowly licked my legs and inner thighs, then finally putting his tongue on my lips and clit. I was on fire and came quickly.

He softly caressed my skin after my orgasm and went back to teasing my nipples and kissing me, and then he slowly rubbed me with his cock, teasing at first, them slipping the head in for a little but quickly taking it out. He did this a few times and finally on the last one I wrapped my legs around him hard and whispered, please don’t take it out, and he didn’t disappoint me. He plowed his hard cock inside me and started a slow long stroke, the slowness didn’t last long as I felt myself cumming again and also felt him tense up and explode inside me, we both rode out our orgasms like animals in heat. As our orgasms subsided we slowed down and caressed and kissed. I felt his cock softening inside me and sperm leaking out of me.

We stayed like this for a long while and then I got on top of him and kissed and caressed his body as he had mine, ending up with my soft lips wrapped around his now semi erect penis. I made love to it with my mouth for as long as I could before he lifted me up and made me straddle him, with his cock now deep inside me I rocked myself on him as he played with my breasts. We continued this position until after had another orgasm, then he flipped me down and took me from behind, we fucked this way for quite a while and I came again this time even more intense then before.

Finally we ended in the missionary position where we slowly fucked and kissed each other for what felt like an hour until we ended with a mutual orgasm, which was out of this world.

After that we cuddled and drifted off to sleep, before however I couldn’t help but wonder what my husband had seen or heard and what he had felt. I had experienced a great night sharing myself with a great friend and some one who I guess I had always been very curious about. But did my husband enjoy it was the question and how would this change my marriage. As I had these thoughts I drifted off to sleep.

Jackie & Manny

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Game of Surrogate Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds