A Game of Surrogate Wife

When the movie ended I was out of it, and didn’t realize it at the time but gave my husband confirmation on what had been going on under the sheets. The minute the movie ended he clicked on the lights, my eyes were bothered by the sudden light and I was in a sexual fog, my first reaction was to throw the comforter off me and get up as I needed to clear my head and figure out what next if anything. What I didn’t realize until he told me the next day was that when I flung the comforter off us, my husband saw my chemise which was up over my now exposed breasts, my nipples were rock hard and enlarged, and more surprising to him the front of my panty was down low enough that he could see my pubic and a little of my tattoo which of course confirmed that Tom had had his hands in there.

Anyway I got up fixed myself and went to the kitchen for a little wine, my husband came over to me as Tom had gone off to pee, I couldn’t tell whether my husband was okay so I hugged him and playfully asked are you okay with my surrogate performance, and as I said it I felt his rock hard cock and looked, smiled and said I guess so. That was my sign to enjoy the rest of the evening. I waited for Tom to come out and then I said well bedtime, I gave my real husband a peck on the lips and said goodnight, Tom seemed concerned about following me in the bedroom but I waited by the door and called him in, when he did I closed the door and then pressed the lock, it made a clicking sound I was sure my husband heard.

Tom just kind of stood there obviously turned on as his baggy shorts displayed a large erection but also nervous, I on the other hand wanted to continue but had reservations about going all the way and how my husband would take it, so I knew I couldn’t trust myself so I put it on Tom, I walked up to him and kissed him deeply as I rubbed his hard cock for the first time, I broke the kiss looked him in the eye and said, you have to promise not to fuck me, swear on our friendship you wont. He quietly promised and as he did I pulled his shorts down and he undressed me, we climbed in the bed and for a long time enjoyed a slow kissing and grinding each other, it was great. He had a great touch and the whole idea of being with him and my husband outside the door was totally hot. At a certain point he started to finger me and rub my clit and got me off, then he stayed on top of me slowly teasing me rubbing his cock on my slit.

We continue this nude make out session and he again attacked my clit while fingering me and brought me to an incredibly intense orgasm. After that it was his turn, he laid on his back and I kissed him, played with his nipples and massaged his cock, I was dying to take him in my mouth but he hadn’t gone down on me I guess in respect of limits so I didn’t, instead I got down and wrapped my breasts around his cock and gave him a nice tit fuck and let him cum all over them and my neck

After his orgasm we laid there a while exhausted and I got up to clean up in the shower, he followed me in after a while and chatted with me as I washed off and then he moved under the water as I left, as he moved under the water our bodies brushed and we shared a soft gentle lovers kiss. I wanted to get a bottle of water at this point and also wanted to tease by husband, I wanted him to spend the night thinking that more happened then had, this way if he wasn’t okay in the morning the truth would be a relief. I stepped out of the bedroom in my towel with my hair wet, he looked like he was sleeping but I wasn’t sure. When I came back I left the bedroom door open, this gave him a look at the bed, I then stepped out of my towel so he could be sure I was naked and got in bed, Tom also entered the bed naked. I figured if he was up he could peek in at our two naked bodies intertwined as we slept.

In the morning I woke up and my husband was up, I joined him in the kitchen and started softly kissing him and teasing him, telling him how much I wanted him. He was full of questions but I wanted to take my time, it was then that Tom came out. I went to him and told him that I needed some time with my real husband and if he could go get some bagels and coffee and take his time, with that I took my husband in the bedroom.

For the next few hours we made love while I told him details about what had happened, at times he seemed concerned but most of the time he was very aroused. When I told him he had only gone so far he was glad in a way but also disappointed. He told me what he had thought about all night. Meanwhile we just kept fucking, he came rather quickly at first but got hard again quickly and we just never stopped after that. Finally we stopped and eat.

My husbands perspective

Although this was a bit of a fantasy of mine I never really thought it would ever happen. As my wife has said in her story the whole thing just kind of happened and got out of control.

The day had gone by without much surprise, the little game while we went site seeing wasn’t a big deal, I guess it was cute. The visit to Victoria’s secret was kind of sexy but I guess I knew Tom wouldn’t have the nerve under the circumstances to buy her something really bad and I figured she knew that. The outfit he picked was nice but nothing bad, my wife has a few like that and I would bet that he has seen her even if briefly during one of his sleepovers at our home.

When we got home however the game got interesting, when she decided to close the bedroom door with him in there for there showers that was hot cause I had no idea what she might do. She could have just been teasing me I figured and took totally separate showers or since she was obviously feeling naughty maybe she allowed him to see her naked or partially naked. I didn’t know, my mind went from nothing to them fucking in the shower.

After what I call a lull in the action during the first move she decided to lay down on the couch with him. This was a total turn on, at first just the thought of there bodies that close was hot, then as the movie played I realized he was massaging her back, then I saw her rollover I thought wow, I couldn’t see a lot but I knew his hands were running up and down her body, her closed eyes told me she was enjoying it immensely. I was rock hard. I would be a bit surprised at how far she had gone however. I was pretty convinced that he was massaging her on top of her outfit and maybe brushed a breast here or there but didn’t think it went further. Then I realized the whole game had gone past interesting and to dangerous.

As I turned on the lights and got up after the second movie my wife pulled the covers off her. I was taken back, her outfit was up over her breasts meaning that Tom had has his way with them, then I noticed her panty was down enough that I could see some pubic and the top of her tattoo and if that wasn’t enough her right leg was hanging off the edge. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to realize he had his hand in her panty and she had spread her legs to allow that. Well I felt incredible aroused but also quite scared. Looking at her I felt for sure that if she did share the bedroom with him as she had said before they were going to fuck. She came over to me a few minutes later in the kitchen while Tom was in the other room, she asked if I was okay, I searched for the words to say I am not sure, I have mixed emotions. But before I could find the words she felt my rock hard cock and said I guess that’s my answer with a naughty smile she kissed me goodnight and headed for the bedroom, before I could react the door was closed and I heard the lock click.

I couldn’t sleep between the incredible arousal and a sick feeling in my stomach. I didn’t hear anything for almost two hours, then I heard the shower running, this in my mind confirmed they had been fucking. I laid on the couch and after a while heard the door lock, I pretended to be asleep when my wife came quietly out with her hair wet and wearing a towel. She got a bottle of water and entered the bedroom but this time leaving the door open, I guess they were done thank god I thought. But just as I said that I got another little sick feeling as she dropped the towel and got in the bed naked with him.

I eventually dozed off but would wake up, despite my mixed feelings I would quietly go in the bedroom and watch then as they slept, there naked bodies against each other.

In the morning things got better, my wife was great reminding me that I was number one and we made love for quite a while, she also told me that they had not fucked or even had oral, I wasn’t sure I believed that and in some ways was disappointed but it turned out to be a scary but hot experience. With two days left in our vacation I wondered what other surprises might be in store

Jackie & Manny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1444 milliseconds