• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gangbanger's Ball

A Gangbanger's Ball

My story all started on my way home from a party. I went on a blind date arranged by a friend, but the man I was with really let me down. I was very relieved that I had decided to meet him there, rather than let him drive. I didn't know what to expect, so I dressed rather nicely, with a maroon full-skirted dress with a velvet bodice and a flowing satin skirt. Black 4 inch heels and a matching black satin bow in my shoulder-length brown hair completed my outfit. I had been driving down some side roads to get home to kill time, when my car stopped running! I pulled over to a stop, and after I couldn't get it running again, I tried to use my cell phone. Unfortunately, it wouldn't get a signal from where I was. My only choice was to find a better location, so I locked my car and started to hoof it.

I walked for awhile, and I was actually beginning to enjoy it. The warm summer breeze was refreshing, and also teasing me. At first I was concerned that someone might see my skirt lifting up and around, exposing my body, but when I realized that nobody was driving by, I relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. I had wanted to be flexible on my date, so I had worn only thigh-high pantyhose, and no panties. If the guy was gorgeous, I wanted to be able to take full advantage of the situation. The wind lifting my skirt was also tickling my pussy, and my satin skirt was brushing my back and thighs, further enticing me.

After about a half mile, I started to look for a place to sit and take a rest, as my heels were beginning to make my feet hurt. I saw paved trail leading off the road, and thinking it might lead to a park, and a phone, I went down it.

My heels clicked on the hard surface, and the wind still tugged at my dress as I walked. I continued on, and could see that the sidewalk did indeed open up on a picnic area. Just as I reached the clearing, three guys jumped from the sides and grabbed me! Before I could scream, a hand was placed over my mouth, and my right arm was pinned behind my back causing me to drop my purse! My heart was racing as I heard one of them murmur in my ear.

"Not a sound, or you've had it!" the voice said. I nodded in assent, as I didn't have much choice. I was dragged towards a picnic table, and when we got there, the ribbon was pulled from my hair. The hand was removed, and both my arms were held in front of me. They were then tied together with the ribbon. As this was happening, I was able to get a look at my captors in the moonlight. What I saw surprised me!

They were all younger men, with shaved heads and lots of tattoos. "Skinheads" my mind finally recognized! Two were white, one of them medium height and well built, and the other was tall, and somewhat thin. The last guy was Hispanic, about the same height as the first guy, but very heavy.

"Just like last time?" the tall one asked.

"Yeah," the well built one replied.

With that, they all dropped their pants, taking turns holding me in place. Then, the well-built one lay down on the picnic table, and I was "helped" on top, straddling him. As he helped me up, the Hispanic guy placed his hand on my ass, up my dress!

"Hey! he exclaimed, "this bitch is ready for us! Look! No underwear!" he said as he lifted my skirt. As I was moved onto his hips, I could feel the well-built guy's dick begin to harden against my labia. He lifted his head, and my hands were placed around his neck, held in place by the ribbon. This put me on my hands and knees, straddling one guy, and my ass exposed by my skirt blowing in the breeze!

The Hispanic guy also climbed up on the table, and, using his hand, started pushing his cock at my mouth. It was average length, but pretty thick, and growing. I started to protest, but as I opened my mouth, he stuck the head in, preventing me from talking. I had a 2-inch rod in my mouth! At the same time, I felt pressure on my pussy, and then the guy on the bottom penetrated me as well. The final act was for the tall one, as he placed his hands under my skirt, and lifted it onto my back. Then with one hand on my ass, he placed his prick against my anus and began to push. Hard. I'd never had anal sex before, and I was afraid he might injure me. While he was pushing, the guy up front grabbed my head by the hair, and proceeded to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, and the guy on the bottom was pushing in and out of my pussy. I did the only thing I could, and relaxed my body. This allowed the guy in back to enter me as well! I can tell you this, anal sex must be an acquired thing, because it did hurt, at first.

I began to lose track of everything going on around me. My pussy was beginning to tingle, and it was making me hotter and hotter. The cock in my mouth kept going deeper and deeper, almost to the hilt. And the guy in back was butt-fucking me for all he was worth. I felt my breasts being squeezed, and my nipples twisted to rock hardness. That I actually enjoyed, and as they went on, I crossed the point of caring. Between my struggling and their pounding into me, I was exhausted and had no more fight. I let them take me fully!

The guy in my ass finally bucked hard, and came, leaving his jism in my rectum, and the guy in front started to cum as well. I could feel the pulsing of his penis, and I worked to swallow everything he shot at me. Then the guy I was riding came, lifting me off the table as he bucked and thrust. The Hispanic guy then said that it was his turn, and the guy in back put his arms around my waist and lifted me off the bench. After he stood me up, I was lifted onto the table on my back, and my hands were hooked over the corner of the table, effectively tying me in place. The Hispanic guy then climbed on the table and placed his head between my legs. He nibbled at my clit, and rubbed his fingers through my pubic hair. My body was beyond all reason by this time, and I rocked my hips as he tickled and teased my pussy, as soft moans escaped my throat. He quickly became hard again, and rubbed the head of his cock against my clit, and that drove me crazy. I needed that cock, quickly! The tall guy had his hands on my tits, and was still teasing them as well, keeping them hard as diamonds.

Then, in one push, I was penetrated by that magnificent manhood, and my eyes rolled back in my head. I gasped as he entered me, my body tensing at the thrill of so much meat! He the lay on me, and began rocking against my pelvis, pushing deeper and harder into my vagina. He placed his mouth over mine, and I greedily sucked his tongue, caressing it with my own. The feeling was incredible, as each stroke of his cock sent shivers of ecstasy up my spine. I lifted my knees higher, so his thrusts could meet my pleasure spot! After a few minutes, he drew his knees under my back and reared up. This split my legs fully wide, hanging over his thighs, and he raised himself to arms length. Then the well-built guy climbed on the table at my head, and waved his now hard cock at my lips. I stuck my tongue out to lick his head, and he forced his prick down my throat, his balls slapping my forehead as he dropped on me, fucking my face to the hilt! My cunt was tensing as I approached orgasm, and I couldn't control myself when it hit me. I pulled at my restraint, bucked my hips and tried to cry out, but the cock in my mouth cut it to a low growl. Soon, the Hispanic guy bucked several times in quick succession, and I could tell he was climaxing, filling my womb with warm, sticky semen. The guy in my mouth then came, and I again swallowed as fast as possible. I didn't want to choke!

With that, they both hopped off of me, and began to dress. The third guy was already dressed, and it looked like he was keeping a look out for anyone walking by. As they began to leave, the Hispanic guy came back to me and placed his hand on my crotch, massaging my mound. He bent down and whispered in my ear. "We hang out here sometimes. You come back again, and we'll be happy to fuck your brains out!" With that, he lifted my skirt up all the way, covering my face and exposing my thoroughly wet and open pussy, and I heard them all leave.

I squirmed and wiggled, and after about ten minutes was able to get my hands free of the table. I sat up and used my teeth to untie the ribbon, and I was finally free. I found my purse down the trail, and was finally able to use my cell phone for a tow truck. As I got home, I was showering and thinking about how I could make my car break down again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gangbanger's Ball

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds