• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Ghost Is Laid

A Ghost Is Laid

Anna hadn’t felt much like sex since Jack died 2 months ago, which was not strange, but she and Jack had been swingers and had a very healthy sex life prior to his sudden demise. Her young lodger, Dean, had tried to persuade her to go to a few parties since, but she just wasn’t interested. She told him it would not be the same without Jack, even though he had tried to persuade her that all the people there would understand that she didn’t want to play, if she didn’t, she could just go and socialise with them. Even that did not persuade her to go, she just was not ready. to even socialise with them.

She could still feel Jack’s presence in their room, and it made her feel better when she went in there, she could forget he was gone and imagine that he was still there with her. It did not work at nights, but during the day it did, so she spent a lot of time in her room.

She was sitting at her mirror, brushing her long auburn hair and thinking about Jack when she thought she saw him sitting on the bed looking at her in that way he had. She turned expecting to see him there, but sighed when she saw that the bed was empty.


She opened the drawer, seeing her vibrators there, she sighed again. She felt that she was being disloyal to Jack as she pulled out two of the vibrators and placed them on the bed.. She was suddenly feeling a little horny, for the first time in 2 months. She stripped of her dressing gown, standing naked in front of the mirror, admiring herself there, thinking that even for her age she was still a fit looking woman, if she said so herself. Jack had certainly though so, and she knew that Dean, even though he was a mere 28 yrs old, thought that she was fit as well, otherwise why would he keep trying to persuade her to go party with him. She was not afraid of Dean walking in on her as she knew that he had gone out shopping with friends, and that he would never walk into her & Jack’s room uninvited anyway.

Not that she and Jack hadn’t invited him in a few times, there were quite a few nights since Dean had moved in 2yrs ago, that she had shared her bed, and her body with both her husband and him. He had been such a support to her since Jack had died, helping her around the house, and being there to help her at the funeral, sorting things out for her, she did feel a little guilty about pushing him away when he asked her about getting back into the swing of things, so to speak.

She stared at herself in the mirror, standing there naked she felt a thrill at the sight of herself. She ran her hands over her breasts, feeling her nipples harden under her fingers. She imagined Jack’s hands running over them and could almost feel them there, over hers. It felt good, she closed her eyes and imagined that instead of her own hands they Were Jack’s. Running over her naked breasts, making the nipples hard, then running the hands down to her sex, as she ran her fingers over her pussy, she could almost hear Jack saying

“You love that, you horny bitch, I can feel you getting wet”

And he would have been right, she was getting wet, she sighed, it felt good, almost real, although she knew it wasn’t.

She moved her hands away, and it still felt as if a hand was there. She sat down on the bed, picked up the smaller of the vibrators and twisted it around in her hand, remembering when Jack had brought it for her. It had been 4 yrs ago when they had first started getting into swinging, she was surprised when he had brought it for her as he had never even gone into a store with her to buy underwear before.

She thought about using that vibrator on herself, but then changed her mind and picked up the other one, twirling it around in her hand, feeling the bumps on it rub against her hand. She turned it on, and started slowly rubbing it against her breasts, her nipples hardening with its vibrations.

She lay back on the bed, moving the pillows under her backside, so that it was thrust upwards, making it easier for her to reach her pussy. She slowly ran the vibe down her body, wishing it was Jack’s tongue, but if she closed her eyes then maybe she could imagine that it was. Smiling at the thought, she closed her eyes and used her imagination, she could almost hear Jack’s voice saying that she had such a sexy body & was such a horny bitch.

The vibe almost felt like a tongue in her imagination, as she rubbed it over her damp pussy lips, making herself wetter. As she got wetter she rubbed the vibe over her pussy, it felt like fingers rubbing her, she was imagining how sensual it felt, as she pushed it into herself, turning the speed up slightly.

While she could feel the vibe inside her, as she pushed it in and out, she also imagined that she could feel a tongue licking her clit, her imagination must be working overtime.

She could hear Jack’s voice inside her head, saying how hot and horny she was, just as he always had when they were making love. She wished that he were here with her now, really saying these things to her. Although, it felt as if he really was, it no longer felt like a vibe in her pussy, it felt like her husband’s fingers, working the clit in just the right place to get her real wet. In fact, it felt so real that she thought it was Jack, god how she missed his hands and his cock. She reached down and felt a hard cock next to her & began to play with it, not even caring that it was just her imagination that was playing tricks on her.

She felt a tongue on her clit, licking and sucking at it, and even though she thought she was imagining it, she was getting so hot and horny for the cock she felt in her hand. She pushed it towards her hot, throbbing pussy, and felt it sink into her pumping hard, in the same motion that her dear husband Jack had. Imagination was a fantastic thing.

After a while, she felt stickiness inside her and clenched her pussy muscles as if to drain the cock. Then, she heard Jack’s voice whisper, something about letting Dean at that gorgeous pussy. She sighed spreading her legs wider and felt what she knew was Dean’s tongue licking and sucking at the sticky mess that was her pussy. Dean then fucked her long and hard. When they were both laying in the bed sated afterwards, Dean said,

“Can I ask you a question, Anna?”

“Mmmmmmm” she sighed, “What is it?”

“Have you had another man here this afternoon?”

“No, why?” She asked bemused

“Its just that when I came in, what made me look in your room was that I heard a man’s voice in here with you, and when I looked through the door, I could have sworn that…… this might sound silly”

“What?”

“I could have sworn I saw Jack in here on top of you, fucking you..& when I went down on you I swear I could taste the remnants of Jack’s cum”

Anna just smiled, knowing that she was now ready to get back on the scene, having laid her ghost.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Ghost Is Laid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 561 milliseconds