• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Gift for Her

A Gift for Her

I enter the room and see you there, exactly as you should be. Blindfolded, wrists cuffed and kneeling. I am pleased to see that you have followed my instructions. I see your beautiful hair is neatly tied back, something that may come in handy later I think to myself. I circle you, looking over my prize. A smile comes over my face as I think about what I have in store

I know you can hear my footsteps. You are trying to follow me with your ears. Listening and turning your face in the direction of my steps. I stop and decide to begin our session.

"Hello Pet" I say.

"Master?" she asks.

"Yes pet it's me," I answer.

I can see the relief in your posture. You never did like this scenario. You were always worried that someone else might stumble upon you in this position and do truly unspeakable things with you.

"How is my pet?" I ask.

"I'm wonderful now Master." she replies.

"Really Pet?" I playfully answer.

As she begins to speak I reach down and take hold of both her nipples and squeeze. The only sound to come out of her mouth was a moan.

"From this point on pet there will be only three things you need to say" I tell her.

"I will be putting an item in your hand" I whisper.

"When it is placed in your hand you will say either, mouth or pussy. Do you understand Pet?" I ask.

I release her nipples and slide in behind her. I grab hold of her wonderful ass and begin to massage each orb.

"Well pet do you understand?" I ask again.

She is unsure how to answer.

"WELL?" I yell in her ear as I start to press my fingernails into her ass.

Another moan escapes her mouth as she pushes back against my hands. She nods her head, she understands.

My submissive is wonderful.

She has always taken care of my needs. She has always followed my instructions and never questioned my commands. I know she loves pain; conversely I enjoy doling it out. I also know through our time together that she also has a softer side. This day was going to be for her. There would be no flogging or spanking today. Today was going to be a special session for her.... with a twist.

"Good" I say.

I continue to rub her ass, calming her. What she doesn't know is that I sent a text to someone a few minutes ago.

This was going to be fun.

A knock on the door startles her. I can see the fear in her chest as it rises and falls.

"Come in" I call out.

My pet is shaking, she knows I would not hurt her or put her in a dangerous position. Her heart is pounding; sweat starts to bead on her forehead. She hears footsteps approaching. Her body is giving her away, I can see her pussy lips glisten with her juices. Her nipples are hard as diamonds, her scent fills the air.

The footsteps stop in front of her. She can hear the rustling of clothing being removed. I reach down and lift my pet to her feet.

"Now Pet remember, pussy or mouth are the only answers" I remind her. She nods again.

The first item that was placed in her hand was warm, long, and thick with large bumps on it. She held it in her hand caressing it for a second.

"Pussy" she said.

"Very good Pet" I answer.

The second item was a little different. This item was large. My pet could feel the blood pulsing through its veins as she held it. A scent was coming from it and unlike the other one, this one was hot.

"Mouth" was all she said.

I put my hands on her shoulders and gentle pressed on them. She took the hint and lowered herself to her knees.

"Okay everyone, let's begin." I announced.

I don't know what was running through her mind right after I said that but the way her head perked up I think I can figure it out. We have had many sessions together but never with other people. She mentioned a couple of times before that she would like to try a threesome. Well here was her chance. A foursome actually.

Her lips were parted by a rather large cock. It's head slipped past her lips with ease. By the time half of it was inserted it was already at her throat.

"Come on Pet" I urged her on. "You always said you wanted a throat fuck" I sneered.

Her throat opened and accepted more of this snake. I could see it making it's way down her throat. My friend was successful in placing his 10 1/2 inch cock in my pets' throat, cutting off her air supply. His pubic hair was ticking my lover's nose as he held this position. A sensation that she wasn't expecting came next. Her throat completely filled, she could feel something entering her pussy. It entered slowly and was vibrating. Further and further it went, hitting the entrance to her womb,

Everything was still for a second; she enjoyed the sensation of being filled. My pet was in a blissful state when it all started.

The cock that was filling her throat and cutting off her air supply was removed. One gasp or air and it was returned to it original place, causing her to gag. The Vibrator was still in place, giving her great pleasure. Again the cock was removed and again replaced. My friend was unrelenting. He was fucking her throat like there was no tomorrow. My lover was doing her best but couldn't keep up. There was so much saliva coming out of her mouth it covered her face and dribbled on to her chest.

"Well pet are you enjoying this?" I asked.

"Mmhmm" was all she could get from her throat.

The vibrator was now moving in and out of her very wet pussy. My friend on the vibrator was skilled in the art of using it. My pet just didn't know where to concentrate.

"Do you want me to slide my cock in your ass now?" I whispered in her ear.

She didn't answer, actually she couldn't answer. The ministrations were taking their toll on her and she was about to cum.

I let my two friends know that she was getting close to cumming. That being said the speed in which she was being throat fuck increased. My pet was gasping for air so hard I thought she'd hyperventilate. The vibrator was removed and her pussy was being expertly eaten out. My pets' juices coated my friends face, causing me a bit of envy. I loved the way my pet tastes.

It happened like a symphony, the sounds were incredible.

My pet started to cum, causing her body to tense. This caused her throat to close on the cock. My friend couldn't hold on any longer and as her throat milked his cock. Grunting and groaning, he sent jet after jet of hot cum down her throat.

As all involved started to relax I knew that the best was still to come.

"Very good pet." I commend her

"I hope you enjoyed that," I tell her.

I thought she was going to say something be she never did.

"I would like you to meet some people." I say as I remove her blindfold.

As her eyes adjust she sees who had just pleased her.

In front of her is a very, very large black man, his cock dangling only inches from her face. She looks at me with a quizzical look and smiles. She leans forward and kisses the last of the cum off it. She takes it in her hands and rubs it all over her face, one last lick and she lets it go.

"Look down pet" is all I say.

She looks down and sees the prettiest blue eyes she has ever seen looking back at her. My pet realizes that it's a woman that has just pleased her. I can see her chest heaving as she thinks about what just happened.

I tell Holly to give her pussy a couple of more licks. When she does, my lover has another violent orgasm on the second lick

As my Friends get dressed and I see that Brian is not only very well endowed but also very handsome. His skin is very dark and in contrast to my pet's, surreal. Holly is pretty in a down on the farm sense, well built and hearty.

What happened next surprised me. My pet got up and went over to Holly and with out saying a word took hold of her and kissed her. Then returned to her knees beside me.

I thanked them both and showed them to the door. When I came back my pet was still on her knees waiting for me.

I put my hand under her chin and had her look up at me.

"Thank you, Master." She said.

I told you she was a wonderful submissive.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Gift for Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds