• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Gift For Jimmy

A Gift For Jimmy

Janet has been my friend for almost 10 years since we were in college. Even after we were both married we would hand out as couples. Janet was married to her long time boyfriend Jimmy. It was always my feeling that she could have done better than him. He was always nice to her and everything but he was short and fat and Janet is thin with red hair and a great body. My husband thinks she is very sexy and I see him checking her out all the time.

Well Jimmy was going to turn 35 and Janet said she wanted to do something very special and wanted to know if I would help. She said that he always wanted to have another woman join them for sex. Finding the right person was difficult and she gave me her funny look she gets when she is about to say something real wild. I looked back at her and said oh Janet I don’t know. We are friends and all but, I am not that attracted to Jimmy in that way.

Janet smiled and said that while Jimmy is not good looking he is very nice and funny and has something going for him that she loves. She went on to describe him as being a sex god with a very big cock and a great ability to lick a woman. I was surprised to here her say this and the idea was getting me a little excited. She asked me to just think about it and let her know in a few days.

My husband was not that big and did not always meet my sexual needs. The more thinking I did about it the more I decided to just go for it and see if what Janet was saying was true about Jimmy.

On the night of his birthday Janet had me wait in a hotel room while her and Jimmy were having dinner. When the door started to unlock I hid in the bathroom and waited for Janet. When Janet walked in the bathroom, she quickly closed the door. She was very excited and we both undressed. I am heavy set with light brown hair, large breast and a big round butt. Janet is a real workout queen with a light lean body. She gave me a kiss on the lips and said let’s go have some fun. She walked out first and said here is your gift sweetie. She looked at me and I walked out and stood next to her. Sitting on the bed was a naked Jimmy. His body covered with dark thick hair and his big round belly. When I looked between his legs I gasp and said oh my god! His cock was half-hard and was a big as my husbands when it was fully hard. Janet giggled and said, see I told you he was as big as two men. Now just wait until he gets his mouth between your legs. She took my hand in hers and we walked to the bed.

Jimmy had a big smile on his face and said now this is a very pleasant surprise. Moving down on the bed so he was flat on his back Jimmy had me sit on his face looking toward his feet. His hands caressed my ass and then parted my lips. Janet started licking his balls and his cock became fully hard. It looked like a flagpole as it pointed to the sky. Show her how good you can lick pussy baby, Janet said. Pulling me down to his mouth, I could feel the soft touch of his lips. Slowly he licked from my hole upward to almost my clit and then backing away before reaching my pleasure button. Janet was looking up at me as she sucked and licked his balls. I was getting so turned on and was starting to think how his big cock was going to feel in me.

Get down her and suck on his cock, Janet said grabbing it and shaking it from side to side. Dropping down into a full 69 position with Jimmy, I started licking his monster cock. My body wiggled with pleasure as Jimmy started to insert a finger in me and lick around my clit. Oh yes lick me, I moaned. I told you my Jimmy was an expert at lick pussy, Janet said. As Janet licked and sucked his balls, I started sucking his cock into my mouth moving my head up and down. Reaching her arms out Janet grabbed my nipples and started playing with them. At the same time Jimmy added a second finger in me and was now sucking my clit into his mouth. Giving it quick and hard sucks in sync with his two finger fucking. OOOOHHHH I moaned with pleasure from his oral work on me. Do you want him to stop, Janet said with an evil grin. Oh no please don’t stop, I moaned and begged. Lick her pussy baby make her cum, she said. Jimmy gave my clit constant sucking and wiggled his head from side to side. That combined with is finger fucking had me climax. OH OH OH AAAAHHHH, I screamed out and pressed my pussy into his face. I had the best and most powerful climax in years. My body continued shaking as Jimmy pulled his fingers out of my hole and he started licking in me.

Janet moved me on my back width wise on the bed. She moved on top of me with her pussy in my face and her head between my legs. Ok Jimmy, she said. What do you want first her pussy and my mouth or her mouth and my pussy. Moving behind Janet, Jimmy pressed the head of his cock in her pussy and told me to lick his balls. As his balls moved across my face, I licked his balls. Here now suck them all the way in your mouth, he said holding them to my lips. I sucked them in and he moaned as I turned the sucking from high to low and back again. Grabbing Janet’s hips, he started pulling her on and off his cock.

Jimmy pulled out and placed his cock on my face. I licked it and he said now for your pussy sweetie. He walked around to the other side of the bed. Janet parted my lips and I felt the head of his cock slowly enter me. Oh god you’re big, I moaned as he slowly inched in me. He’s bigger than your husband I bet, Janet said. Twice as big, I said. Both Janet and Jimmy spread my legs wide apart as he pushed deeper and deeper in me. I moaned with pleasure as his cock pressed deeper and deeper in me. My body started to shake as he began pumping in and out and Janet began licking my clit. Fuck her good baby give her all that cock she said between licks on my clit.

Jimmy slowly pulled out and walked back to the other side of the bed. Gasping for air still, I licked his cock as it entered Janet again. Lick her pussy while I fuck her, he said slowly pumping in and out. I had never done that before but for some reason, I just started licking around her clit. Janet moaned loud and lowered her pussy closer to my mouth. I started switching between licking and sucking her clit. OH SHIT YEA FUCK ME, Janet screamed. His balls rubbed across my face as he started fucking her faster and faster. Cum baby go on and cum for me, he said. Janet started to wiggle and scream out with pleasure.

Now Janet and I were stacked on the bed having been fucked good buy Jimmy and he was still ready for more.

Jimmy lay on the bed with his legs spread and we started to team up on sucking his cock. Oh yes ladies suck my cock, he ordered and we did with hunger. Licking and sucking every inch of his balls and shaft. Janet grabbed his shaft and her hand could not go all the way around. She started pumping it up and down saying cum baby we want you’re cum. Jimmy started moaning and groaning as we waited for his cock to explode. Here you go ladies eat it up, he moaned and groaned with pleasure and then cum started to fire upward. Janet and I started lick up every drop as it covered his cock and our faces. His cum had a sweet and light sour taste. I have to say it tasted better than any cum I had tasted before. Janet started licking his cum off my face and I did the same to her. Before I knew it we were kissing and starting to get into each other. I had never kissed a woman before and it was turning me on.

Janet rolled me onto my back and started playing with my breast. Licking and sucking my nipples slowly and softly. I moaned as she moved down my belly and started kissing and licking my pussy lips. Oh yes Janet that feels so good I moaned softly. Janet moved on top of me so we were again in a 69 position with her on top. We started licking and fingering each other making our bodies wiggle with pleasure.

Line up ladies I am ready for more, Jimmy said standing next to the bed. Looking over I could see he was already hard again. Janet and I lined up side by side next to each other with our asses in the air toward Jimmy.

I was first as he slowly pressed his length in me. OOOHHHH I moaned with pleasure and some pain as he filled me like I have never been filled before. I do like your friend’s pussy he said as he started fucking me slowly. I just moaned and gasp as his big tool worked in me. I started to wonder how my husband would ever pleasure me with his little cock after this. Gaining speed Jimmy started driving me harder and harder. Fuck her Jimmy give it to her good, Janet encouraged. OH OH OH AAAHHH I started to scream as I was getting close to climax. Then he pulled out and said don’t cum yet baby. Oh no please give me more I was so close I begged. Looking at Janet her eyes became big and she started to moan and howl. Jimmy was in her and driving deep and fast. Gonna cum baby she moaned in a shaking voice.

Just as he did with me Jimmy pulled out of her and then entered me. This time he did not go slow as he grabbed my hips and started driving in me deep and fast. AAAAHHHH, I screamed as he fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked before. You like my big fat cock in your pussy don’t you, he said. All I could do was moan and scream with pleasure as I was starting to cum real hard. You gonna cum baby you gonna cum for me, he asked. YYYEESSS, I screamed as my body went out of control shaking. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he pressed his cock all the way in me and moved his hips from side to side. AAAHHH SSHHIITTT… OOOHHH AAAHHH YYYEEAA I screamed with pleasure. My friend’s fat and ugly husband had a monster cock and I wanted it bad.

Letting go of my hair and pulling out he slapped his cock on my ass a few times. Then Janet started to moan as the sound of him driving her hard filled the room. OH YEA FFFUUKKK, she screamed out. Her body was shaking as his big belly slapped against her tiny little ass. GGGAAA CCCUUUMMM, she screamed out as she reached climax. Just like he did with me, Jimmy pressed all the way in her and wiggled his hips sided to side.

Looking at me Jimmy told me to get on my back and spread my legs. I complied and waited for him to make his move. He had Janet grab his cock and guide him in me. Give her a good fucking sweetie, she said. Suck her tits baby, he ordered and Janet complied. Jimmy started pumping my slowly and playing with my feet while Janet licked and sucked my nipples. He licked and nibbled my toes while driving me steady. So do you like his cock, Janet asked me. Oh god yes I love it I moaned. She giggled and then we started kissing.

Lowering my legs to hang off the bed Janet moved on top of me so we were face to face, breast to breast and pussy to pussy. Jimmy started switching between Janet and me. Giving us several pumps with every inch and then switching to the other. We started kissing each other on the lips and down our necks. Both waiting for the pleasure of his big cock in us. I would moan and the she would then me again.

I can’t decide which pussy to shoot my load in, Jimmy said pulling out of me and entering Janet again. Cum in her baby fill her pussy, Janet said.

Before I could say anything Jimmy was back in me driving hard and deep. Here you go baby a big load for your pussy, he grunted. GGGEEERRR, he grunted loud. Janet and I kissed hard as I felt his giant cock shake in me and then explode. I would have cum again if I would have not been so worn out. The three of us started to giggle as I felt his cock slowly shrink in me.

The three of us took a long shower together before going to bed. Later that night we woke up and did it all again. This time Jimmy shot his load in Janet and I wondered when I could join them for sex again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Gift For Jimmy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 670 milliseconds