A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 01

"Yes master," she said. "You feel so bad for allowing this to happen to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," my master, "I am sorry my master" as tears rolls down her cheeks.

"Brenda you can untie me now." Brenda unties me and then she unties Julie.

Julie falls to my feet kissing them saying, "I am so sorry I am such a worthless slave."

Josh said, "Julie run a bath and put whatever needed for my welts in it."

Brenda is told to strip and she does without hesitation. Josh admires this beauty as she strips that long red hair and trimmed red bush above her pussy. Josh has them both put him in the tub and wash and caress him.

Josh is in heaven but sore from the beating Brenda gave him. After an hour or so they help Josh to his bed he wants to fuck his new slave but wants her punished for what she done.

Josh had her lay face down between his legs so she can lick his balls. Julie, "Take the ping pong paddle and give Brenda five had whacks for hurting your master."

"Yes Master," Julie said.

"Brenda you slut keep licking my balls,"

"Yes Master," Brenda said.

Whack whack five times and Julie had Brenda crying openly as she licked my balls.

Julie said, "Brenda you slave, you don't ever hurt our master again." Whack five more times Brenda is bawling and her ass cheeks are as red as her hair.

Brenda said, "Master I am sorry I will never hurt you again I am your worthless slave."

"We'll see," he said, "but for now both of you at the same time lick my shaft suck me make me cum.:

"Yes master," they both said, "and proceeded to suck Josh off."

Josh said to himself, "This is surely heaven." Josh gave them instructions that neither one of them remembered what happened after supper that his orders still stood regards to hurting him but consciously Brenda wouldn't remember being here."

Josh wanted her in a different way he really liked Brenda, maybe even loved her.

Josh said, "After they suck him off Brenda would go home and wait for us to arrive the next day."

"Julie," said Josh, "you will also not remember anything after giving me supper on a conscious level but all my instructions still stood."

After Brenda left, Josh and Brenda went to the kitchen and Josh sat at the table and even though his plate was empty he threw a piece of bread on his plate.

Julie started to go under the table and now about his food he said, "Julie stop stand beside me legs spread."

"Yes Master" Julie said.

Josh puts three fingers and fucks her pussy, "Julie is there anything in my orders that I missed that would allow you to do something to me?

"Yes master," Julie said.

"What did I miss," Josh said,

Julie said, "I could drug you then have someone else kill you."

Josh ask, "Is there anything else I missed Julie."

"No master," Julie said.

Josh said, "Julie you cannot drug me or allow anyone else to drug me or hurt me in anyway, you must protect me with your life. Do you understand Julie my slave?"

"Yes master."

Josh said, "also when I call you slave it is the same as me calling you Julie. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes master," Julie said.

Julie then cums from being fingered juices flowing down josh's hand.

Josh removes his hand and has slave lick it clean slave. Josh then tells slave to go under table suck his cock while he eats.

Julie grabs the supper plate and takes it from the table to the garbage and empties it. "Sorry master I will make you fresh supper this food was drugged.""

Josh said, "Slave it is getting late. Just make me a sandwich. Josh thinking to himself, "The little minx actually tried to drug me" knowing she was successful before.

"Yes" master. She made him ham sandwiches. As Josh eats slave is under the table sucking his cock until he cums for the fifth time today.

CHAPTER 7

After the supper snack, Josh still wanted more from dear old sister. Josh was still a virgin and she was going to take his.

"Slave, get a towel and lay it on your bed them come into the shower and shower me."

Slave did a great job cleaned every crevice and I did her she patted me dry

Josh made her brush his teeth told her, "from now on that was her job to do it or see that it was done."

Josh led her into her bedroom and he laid on her bed and told her, "Slave you're going to fuck me and make me cum in your cunt."

"Yes master."

"May I speak master?"

"Go speak freely," Josh said.

"Josh this is fucking incest. I am a virgin you can't do this you fucking bastard. Don't do this, what the hell do you think you're doing, were brother and sister," she ranted for the minute then went silent.

Josh said, "Listen bitch I am not fucking you. You are going to be fucking me. You are taking my virginity and yours in the process and slave you're going to do the best you can possibly due I want you to cum multiple times is that clear slave?"

Josh said, "Since I was five years old you kept putting me down lying to our parents getting me in trouble for no reason and as the years passed you kept getting worse I was your brother I tried for peace between us I so desperately wanted a family. Julie you kept that from happening telling me how much you hate me and wish I were dead. So now my dear Julie do as I commanded."

"Yes master," Julie says and starts to suck Josh's cock hard tears falling down her cheek."

Then with Josh's cock hard she places it in her wet pussy and leans down on his pole till she comes up on her hymen. Julie stops and does a few short pumps then drops herself and takes all nine inches of him she screams in pain and holds her position for a few minutes.

Julie then starts to ride his monster pole. Soon Julie is moaning in pleasure. Josh since he had cum just recently plus all the other times he cum, he now could hold off. She rode Josh for over two hours and cum many times. Josh loved the feeling of her pussy riding over his cock Josh's knob was sliding in and out of her pussy. The feeling across his knob was sensational. Josh blasted her insides with rope after rope of cum and held her on my pole as he felt his cum rolling down his bag.

Josh said "lick me clean slut Julie." Julie was defeated She licked her own blood and his and her own juices of his cock. They got up went back to the shower. That fucking for so long did something to Julie. She was broken as Josh's slave.

Julie washed her true master kissed him tenderly and whispered, "I am yours master."

After the shower she dried him off and as they walked nude into the kitchen Josh sat in the overstuffed chair. Julie put on the hot chocolate for her master made one cup put the milk and marshmallows in just the way he liked it. Julie came over knelt in front of Josh and said, "master please accept this from your unworthy slave."

Josh took the hot chocolate from Julie who then laid her head on his naked inner thigh. Josh started patting her head and hair with his free hand and Julie would reach out with her tongue and licked Josh's cock.

Josh said slave, "have a taste of my hot chocolate and enjoy it with me."

"Oh master my master," as tears filled her eyes. "Thank you oh thank you my most generous master."

Josh said, "When I wake up in the morning I want to be woke up by you slave enjoying my cock."

"Oh yes master thank you master."

CHAPTER 8

Josh is lying in bed thinking of the day's events from the lightning strike or was it. Whatever it was I seem to have the ability to force people to do sexual things but not regular things. It also appears that while doing sexual things I can then impose them to do non sexual things or not do like hurting me, as he drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Josh felt lips around his cock and woke to this blond head beauty sucking him off. Josh reached around so he could finger her pussy. Julie was soaked, Juices running down her leg. She had already orgasm sucking his cock. Josh fingers reached her cunt and as soon as he entered her pussy she exploded in orgasim again. Mympp Mympp she moaned as she cum. Julie used all her talent to make her master cum and as Josh cum in her mouth she exploded in another orgasim.

"Thank you my master, very tasty," Julie said with a smile.

Josh said, "We will make sure you get more soon then." We got up and went to the washroom I headed for the toilet to take a piss and Julie grabbed my cock and pointed it to the bowl saying, "This is your slave's job now." After I completed pissing she shook off my cock, flushed the toilet, put the seat back down then turned me and licked my pee slit to make sure I was clean then she washed my face and brushed my teeth and comb my hair.

Julie petted Josh's cock and said, "breakfast master?"

"Yes my slave and then we are going bike riding," Josh said.

Julie was making breakfast for one and I told her make it for two we ate and she did the dishes. We went to get dressed and Julie went into my bedroom and was rummaging through my closet for something to wear. "Master this is gross you need clothes." She finally finds a pair of jeans and a tea shirt. Josh went to put his tea shirt on and Julie's eyes filled immediately" Master that is your slaves task now," almost crying.

Josh said, "By all means slave do your job."

Beaming with pride Julie kiss each foot as she puts each sock on she goes to put underwear on.

Josh said, "Forget it, the briefs won't fit anymore."

"Yes my master" as she kisses his cock and balls removing the small underwear." Julie put on Josh's Jeans and of course Julie could miss the chance to kiss each one of her master's ass cheeks. She buttoned up the jeans then slid her hand down to cover masters cock as she used her other hand to pull up the zipper protecting master's precious cock. Of course she massaged Josh's dick as the Zipper was pulled up. Julie picked up his tea shirt as she pulled it on over his head she sucked both nipples to make them stand out. She let the tea shirt hang out to give him more of the cool look he needed.

"Slave, get that beautiful ass dressed. We're leaving in fifteen minutes and you will go the way you are dressed at that time."

I went down stairs and fifteen minutes she comes down hair and makeup on. She is wearing a white top with short shorts.

Josh said, "any shorter and your pussy would show."

"Thank you master," Julie said with a smile and moved her shorts a bit showing Josh her cunt as Julie was not wearing any underwear.

Josh and Julie rode over to Bills place.

Josh thought to himself, "I guess I had some explaining to do." On the ride over I kept falling back and watching Julie's ass move in her shorts.

Julie kept glancing back and said, "See something interesting?" she said with a smile.

Yep Josh said, "Can't wait to see what that looks like driving nude."

"Master you wouldn't make me." I just smiled at her.

Chapter 9

We pulled up into Bills yard. Julie jumped off ran to the door rang and Brenda answered Julie hugged her and waited for me to come inside. Brenda said, "You're babysitting the twerp I see."

Before Josh could open his mouth, Julie said, "You're so wrong we were all so wrong, he is kind and caring he is the most." Brenda was looking at her like she had to heads. Then Julie leaned over and kissed me.

"Oh gross," Brenda said.

Josh said, "Hey Brenda Bill and I were just given a bad rap give us a chance."

"Sure Josh sure," Brenda went and called Bill saying, "Julie was here with Josh. "Bill walked in looking very nervous."

Josh said. "Hey bud what's up?"

Bill looked at my crotch and said, "Nothing I see and he smiled."

Josh said, "Julie and him were going riding probably end up at the pond."

Brenda said, "You're kidding Julie?"

Julie said, "Sure it will be fun."

"With them," Brenda said?

Josh said, "What do you have to lose?"

Brenda said, "Just a boring wasted day."

Josh said "Bill and I will do whatever you say tomorrow for the whole day if you find this day boring."

Brenda looked at Julie and Julie just shrugged her shoulders knowing she would have a good time anywhere with Josh being there.

Brenda packed her bathing suit and was in her shorts but they were longer than Julies but she still looked hot.

We started off on our drive and were just turned onto the path heading for the pond when Brad and Jim football players from our school stepped up in front of us.

Brad said, "Well, look what we got here. Thanks guys for bringing our girls, now get lost."

Josh said, "Let us be were family on a private family outing."

Jim said; "Look at that Brad, Josh is growing a set of balls."

Brad give Josh a shoulder check driving him to the ground

Julie jumped at Brad calling him a faggot asshole.

Brad grabbed Julie choked her out and started feeling her tits while Jim went to punch Bill.

Josh said "Jim suck Bills cock."

Jim dropped to his knees pulled down Bills pants and started sucking Bill's cock.

Josh Then said, "Brad fuck Jim's ass."

Brad immediately let go of Julie and dropped his pants, pulled down his friend Jim's pants and started fucking his ass.

Josh told Julie to, "Take Brenda to the pond we would catch up." Julie said, "I don't want to leave you brother."

Brenda said "This is fun. I want to watch."

Josh yelled, "Julie go!"

Julie grabbed Brenda and left for the pond. Brenda did not argue she knew she had to obey Josh for some reason.

Josh walked over to Brad pulled out his cock and said, "Brad suck my cock as you fuck Jim."

Brad starts sucking Josh's cock. Bill is just looking stunned. Josh smiled at Bill then said, "Brad, Jim you can't from this time forward do anything to hurt Bill or Josh or get anyone else to harm them every time you see them you want to suck their cocks."

"From now on you will both need to suck one cock a week if you can't find one, then you must suck each other off every day for the following week at an outside location where you have a good chance of being seen. Do you both understand?" They nodded yes."Anyone that sees you and wants their cock sucked you will comply as if the order came from me. Do you understand? "They both nodded ,"yes."

"Now when we cum you both strip keep your shoes and you will walk home holding each other's cock till you reach one of your homes. Do you understand? "Yes they nodded. "From now own you love the taste of male cum and of course Bill and Josh cum has the best taste."

Bill cums and Josh cums right behind him and Brad comes in Jim's ass. They strip their clothes leaving them on the ground and start walking holding each other's cocks as they walked down the road and Brads cum leaking down Jim's leg. Just walking down the road makes them jerk each other as they move before they get home they have jerked each other off twice and their hands were all gooey with the others cum.

Chapter 10

Josh said, "I wish I had brought a camera."

Bill laughed and said, "what happened?"

"Well my friend told you something happened yesterday," Josh said.

"Yea you made me suck you off." Bill said sounding upset.

"Josh said be honest you liked it just like you enjoyed jerking me off to."

Bills face crunched up, "yea but that's not the point. I would have never done it and you know it."

Josh said, "Maybe" and laughed "but it did feel good."

"Enough," Bill said, "let's catch up with the girls."

Josh said, "Yea will have to get you laid I suppose. She is not a virgin anymore Bill."

"You didn't," and Josh just smiled as we drove along the path. When we arrived at the girls, Julie saw Josh and come running over and hugged him.

"Josh, are you ok."

"I am fine sis," Josh said."

"Oh brother," Brenda said sarcastically.

Bill said, "what's the matter with you sis?"

Brenda said, "nothing but I see you got your little win née sucked."

"Yea felt good to," Bill said.

Brenda said, "How did you make him do that Bill?"

Bill looked at Josh and said, "I guess he just wanted to suck cock and mine was available."

"Yea right Just like Brad wanted to fuck his friend's ass," said Brenda.

"Yep must be," Bill said.

Brenda said, "You're full of it I want to go."

Josh said, "Brenda your right lets go skinny dipping and you can play with our cocks."

Julie stripped her master and then she started stripping

Bills mouth just hanging open as his sister is also nude only Bill still got clothes on.

"Come on slow poke," Julie says.

Bill was shocked back to life and was nude in seconds.

Josh and Brenda and Julie were already in the water up over their waste Brenda was playing with Josh's cock as was Julie.

Julie says to Brenda, "big eh."

Brenda blushes, "it's huge."

Josh says, "Having a bored day Brenda?" Feeling her tits and pussy while she plays with my rod

Brenda looks in Josh's eyes and says, "Defiantly not boring as she jerks on his nine inch shaft."

Bill comes over and Brenda starts playing with her brother's cock to.

"Not bad," Brenda says, "This could have its use, Julie what do you think?"

Julie looks at Josh and Josh said, "go get him slave."

"Yes my Master," Julie said.

Brenda just looks, "master slave what the fuck" as she squeezes harder on Josh's cock.

"Brenda," Josh's says, "fuck me."

With that Brenda not letting go of Josh's cock leads him out of the water and makes him lay down by telling him to and by squeezing harder on his hard cock. Once Josh is laying down Brenda mounts him and another hymen is broken Brenda winces with the pain but stays on the pole and in a few minutes is riding Josh.

Josh thinking to himself, "this is what he been longing for. For years he wanted her to fuck him and now she was. Brenda was going to be his."

Bill is feeling Julie's tits and Julie is playing with Bills cock soon Julie and Bill are making out. Bill takes Julie missionary style and can't believe the feel of that tight pussy around his cock. Brenda is now screaming as she is cumming on Josh's cock she is cumming so much she is in a constant orgasmic state.

Julie starts to cum and is looking deep into Bills eyes as he pumped his seed into her. She couldn't believe how good it felt and she rolled him over and scrambled between his legs and sucked his cock cleaning off both their juices then moving up and French kissing so they were both enjoying their combined juices.

Julie and Bill were kissing, Bill arose to the occasion again his cock hard as a rock and Julie said, "one moment, "went over to Brenda and Brenda slipped off Josh and mounted Bills pole. Brenda started to enjoy her brother's cock inside her, while Julie rode Josh's cock to orgasim. The girls kept switching every time they reached orgasim

Bill lost track of how many times he cum and in whom. Josh also lost count but was hard through it all.

Bill had to relax between fucks as it was hard to get up. Both girls sucked Bills cock.

On the third time the girls had Josh suck Bills cock back to being hard. The girls laughed seeing this.

Brenda says, "he is a cocksucker just like us now smiling."

Josh said, "Brenda eat Julie out Julie you do the same to Brenda" as Bill and Josh watched. The girls were having a ball going from one orgasim to another. But the day was moving on and it was time to get a bite to eat. Brenda had one of my arms Julie had the other.

Bill said, "Isn't that nice the three cocksuckers half grinning."

Julie said, "He's right he hasn't sucked cock"

"Yes I have," says Bill.

Brenda said, "I didn't see my dear brother suck cock."

Julies said, "Neither did I."

"Well Bill, "Josh said shaking his cock."

"No way, "Bill said, "not again."

"Then volunteer," Josh says.

Bill comes over and takes Josh's cock and puts it in his mouth.

Julie goes behind his head and grabs his head and bobs Bills head up and down on Josh's huge cock while Brenda jerks Josh's cock. Josh can't hold off and he cums in Bills mouth. Then Bill kisses his sister then Julie while he is kissing Julie, Brenda kisses Josh giving Josh his own cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds