A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 03

The heavy machinery and drill rigs were on the job by Monday Frank was bringing crews in from Manitoba. These crews he worked with as part of Millie's construction company they were used to much larger projects but the local guys just weren't ready or willing to do what needed to be done. The work progressed at a super speed within two weeks all the wells were drilled including the new well for water it was down four hundred feet and into sweet water as good as the front yard one but this was producing thirteen gallons per minute with an eighty gallon reservoir big enough to run twenty homes. Frank said the foundation crews have drilled ten inch holes through the fertile soil of the Annapolis valley into the bedrock. This anchors the whole foundations.

Josh read some of the local inspector's minds. They were pissed that there local guys didn't get the work and started nit picking. Josh read their thoughts and apparently some of these inspectors were used to getting kick backs. Josh directed Frank into some pointed questions and Josh was able to read their minds on specific kick backs which Frank then used to stop the inspection delays. This still didn't work well.

Josh stepped in and made this on guy called Randy his personnel cocksucker. Josh made sure that some of the local guys seen Randy suck him off and some of them got videos on their phone so this guy was sucking more than Josh's cock. There were a couple of other inspectors that seen this and Frank had no more problems with them.

Most of the inspectors were not qualified on the new technologies being used anyway and the concrete mixes were five time that of the normal mix this stuff could hold back the whole New Minus Basin which was its intent in case the dykes that were over two hundred year old gave way. By mid September it was completed. There were five large bedrooms overlooking the pool a communal shower which was a whole room jets from the walls ceilings and floors all individually controlled.

Between the new windmills solar and heat pumps the place was self sufficient and had extra power to sell back to the utility company. The pool was a thing of beauty steps every ware fountain going up as high as 30 feet in the air with changing laser lights to set the moods.

Josh had started school and made arrangement to do grade 12 classes jumping grade eleven as long as he passed with better than a seventy percent he could continue he was passing with ninety five percent and was also doing collage credit at Acadia University for chemistry and science.

Josh was part of the in crowd, with Brenda Tanya and Julie singing his and Bills praises Brad and Jim made sure he was not bothered by any bullies although Josh himself was now beating Brad and Jim in arm wrestling.

In the showers the guys seen Josh's cock and couldn't believe it. They were embarrassed by their own small size in comparison. There were a few that wanted to beat Josh up because he was so popular. Josh reading those particular guys made them blow him in the showers with class mates watching forcing them to say they loved sucking his cock and would practice on any guy that would let them. This made these guys popular as they sucked off their classmates on a regular basis.

One afternoon Josh came in the showers and two guys were holding Bill down while the third was fucking his face. Josh saw red but held his cool. Josh wanted to tell Bill he was here. And Bill answered mentally, "Josh I here you master."

Josh shocked said, "were going to fuck with these guys." George was the guy fucking his face. I told Bill to yell "stop George." Bill went "mymmp mymmp" while Josh issued the command and George stopped. "George on your knees and suck my cock," Bill said.

The guy dropped to his knees and started sucking Bill's cock.

Bill said to the other two, "Let go of me and suck each other off." Bill said, "Now each morning after third period you three will come in here and piss down Georges throat then kneel with your mouths open to receive any cock from one of the students.

Bill said, "After the week is up you will wear fag cloths to school shave your eyebrows and do what any guy wants you to for the next month do you understand?" They nodded yes

Bill got up and pissed down all three throats and over their faces then continued his shower and walked out.

Bill was out in the hallway and seen Josh. Bill thought, "How did you do that man."

Josh sent the thought back "I don't know I just did."

Josh and Bill thought talked all day. At lunch around all the girls Bill was talking saying what Josh wanted him to say. It had the girls freaked while Brenda kissed Josh.

Bill kept talking what Josh was thought saying. Bill said, "Josh likes the way you play with his leg the silk feels nice being rubbed over my cock." Bill said out loud, "I mean Josh's cock."

They all got a laugh out of that the new name for this was tt for thought talk.

Even still the other school girls got wind of his huge cock and wanted him. He did a number of them that Brenda and Julie approved of and of course that boosted his popularity more he could read the braggarts and starred clear of them. Even if Brenda thought they were cool.

Everyone in the school wanted to try the pool or have parties but it was made known that the old part of the house was clothing optional but the new part including the pool was nude only. There were a few that complied but most were to modest and the guys knowing Josh's cock size did not want to be seen nude with him because it would make them look like babies in comparison.

Through the school year Josh found a few dozen people he fucked that needed to be cured and was able to do it on the qt. Josh knew he couldn't save the world and knew he couldn't let the secret out there were a few people from the government that looked his way but his mine reading quickly sought them out and rendered them useless.

CHAPTER 27

Josh Just turned twenty years old they had a great in house party for him. The girls and guys made up a shake the dice sex game. Each person would put in an act for one to follow suck the crotch of the person chosen fuck the person chosen etc and duration of five minutes so game wouldn't go all night and everybody get a turn hopefully Josh # 2 Bill # 3 Frank # 4 Brenda #5 Julie #6 Tanya #7 Barb #8 Millie # 9. #10, 11, 12 were open. Josh was asked to make the rules law for the game that no one could refuse. It was all in fun.

Josh made it law for the evening.

Brenda Julie and Millie done two commands each everybody else done one command. The commands were on a blank piece of paper face down. Each paper was marked with a number 2 through 12. Barb and Mille went and brought out two wheel barrel loads of sex toys.

Josh rolled the dice it was a 6 that would be Julie the victim. Julie then rolled a 4 that paper was set aside as to what was to be done to her. She rolled again and got a six so had to roll again and got a seven. Tanya picked up the paper told Julie on the floor "on all fours." The person to the left which was Frank had to do the set up work. Tanya said, "put spreaders above her kneecaps with legs spread. Handcuff her wrists to spreader. Put a 6" dildo vibrating squirting gag in her mouth. Put a black 9" cock strap on a vibrating one on me." Then the paper says "fuck the whole."

Tanya asks for clarification she was told, "it didn't specify so it was Tanya choice." Tanya fucks Julie's cunt for five minutes and made Julie cum plus she got five squirts of dairy cream in her mouth. The winner Tanya gets to roll and she rolled a five Julie victim again.

Julie one hand was released to roll the dice she rolled a twelve. Then rolled a 4, Frank was the attacker this time. Bill had to prepare Julie his girlfriend. Basically the same except vibrator in cunt with a vibrating butt plug. Frank had to fuck his daughters face for five minutes. He did and didn't cum but the vibrating plugs had Julie cumming steadily.

Chapter 28

Frank rolled and this went on for a couple of hours and then the enviable snake eyes showed up. Josh was the victim Frank was the victor and eleven was the sheet of paper. Mille had to do the prep. Josh lay on your back.

Josh thought this might not be so bad maybe Frank will have to suck him. That was not the case. Josh's legs were brought up to his shoulders a strap was fastened around his neck and clamped to each ankle. His hands were bound to the ankle strap.

Then a seven inch cock vibrating cream shooting gag was put in Josh's mouth. It gagged him he was choking but finally got it into his throat. Josh thought this was not fun. But that wasn't the end of it the paper said, to fuck a whole and put a shocking vibrator in the other whole. Barb came out with this weird device it had a thin tube silver it looked like Barb lubed it and inserts it in Josh's pee hole. All the way down his urinary track there is a wire lead from the top that goes to a machine. Then a metal collar fastened to the base of Josh's cock and a clip to his bag with another lead.

Frank then read, It says here, "the victor shall fuck a hole till he or she cums no time limit applies." Frank jerks his cock hard. Then Millie fastens a collar on the base of Franks cock with a lead to the same machine.

Millie adds lube to Frank's cock and Josh's ass then places Frank's cock and inserts it into Josh's ass. Every time Frank pulled back a jolt of electricity would shock Josh's bag activating the machine shocking the inside of his cock.

Josh was in heaven he never felt anything like this before and Frank said, "got you now son you're my fag tonight as he smiled." mmp was all Josh could manage. After a minute cream started shooting into Josh's mouth but it tasted like cum Josh thought.

Bill caught his thought and smiled and said aloud what Josh had thought.

Brenda and Julie said, "we went to Brad and Jim said it was your birthday and we wanted to surprise you with their cum seeing how you were so generous giving them yours so they collected from everybody that ever sucked you off and some that just wanted to have the popular Josh swallow their cum so they were glad to donate to the cause."

Brenda said, "So my darling you are getting all kinds of cum from different guys on one blow job and your father was the last to donate just before this game started."

Barb said, "Your dad should be able to pleasure you a long time as we give him Viagra before he started."

Josh could do nothing but eat the cum and enjoy the shocks to his cock which was now shooting pre cum which Frank pointed Josh's cock at his face Frank was fucking his ass as Josh started cumming shooting his cum all over his own face while cum was being shot down his throat.

His dad was saying, "Hey fag you enjoying this you look like a real fag to me. Guess your mother and I will have to find some tutu's for you to wear."

"mympp mympp mympp" was all anyone heard from Josh.

Bill said "I am not repeating that buddy. This is your gift everybody worked hard on it pardon the pun." That got laughs from all. Frank his father fucked him for an hour then rested inside his ass the girls gave him some gator aid and vitamins.. All through this time Frank was being condescending with statements like, "A real fag cums as a man fucks his ass." This was said as Josh was cumming from the elector stimulation. "A fag moans as he is being fucked by a real man." Every time Frank pulled back Josh got zapped in his bag and cock. Josh would moan getting a shot of cum down his throat. Frank said, "Isn't that nice fag," as he rams his cock into his son causing another moan from Frank hitting his prostate. Frank kept teasing his son with every stroke. Frank went back at it and kept fucking him till midnight when he cum in Josh's ass. Josh felt so good having this lube to sooth his ass that was sore from being stretched and pumped for so long. When Frank pulled his cock out of Josh's ass Josh now felt a void. "Did Frank break him in to wanting his ass fucked," thought Josh. Bill, tt, "Master I would be happy to fill that role for you in private or even to explore it, make me feel better about me being your cocksucker my friend, my best friend and Master." Josh, tt, "Bill you are my best friend and I am so sore it will be a while I think but I would like for us as best friends to try this and you need to have that stimulator in your cock it is fantastic you cum without being touched."

Josh was soaked in his own cum and all the collected cum was now in Josh's belly and the sperm dripping from his ass. The apparatus was removed and about a minute before a tape come on with all these different guys saying, "Happy birthday Josh."

Josh recognized a lot of the voices that were the sperm donors for the party.

Just as the last of the restraints were off everyone said, "Happy birthday Master Josh!"

Barb brought out a huge cake with twenty cocks made of frosting with lit sparklers on top.

Brenda exclaimed, "Look at those cocks spewing all those sparks, just like our Master makes us feel as he cums."

Outside the atrium fireworks went off with Boston Pops playing over the sound system. It was the biggest live fireworks the town had seen found out later Millie spent one million on the show.

Josh was pissed but he couldn't be angry they did this all for him, Josh thought. Of course Bill repeated out loud how grateful Josh was.

Every one come over and took a lick of cum off Josh's face and Frank was the last to lick sum cum and said, "Looks like I am back to fag status now master." They then all knelt in front of him and said, "Happy Birthday Master our master."

Barb and Frank with head bowed said, "son now Josh you are master of this home and us."Barb and Frank presented him with the corporation identification as owner and with a credit card with no limit. Millie said, "You could by a hotel chain with that if you chose to and it wouldn't dent the buying power of that card."

Everybody saw Josh filling up with tears. Josh was still lying down covered in his own cum.

Bill was having no part of that. This was a party, he whispered to the girls then the four of them picked Josh up and threw him in the pool. Soon after Josh was thrown in he was joined by us all in the pool.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 591 milliseconds