A Gift From His Father Ch. 02

"Mr. Smith", she sang out still several steps away, but loud enough to catch John's ear, "Mr. Adams is finishing up a project and will be with you in about ten minutes would you care to wait?"

"Certainly," John said, having a seat across from her desk. "I can wait a few minutes."

"Great, "Tammy said, "Can I get you a cup of coffee or some water?"

"Some water would be fine; it's a little warm today." John volunteered.

Tammy smiled broadly, and when she smiled it was if someone had turned up the office lighting a notch. "I'll be right back, feel free to open up today's Wall Street Journal," she said as she waddled off.

John could now feel her pain as she quickly walked to the kitchen. She did her best to ignore her pain in order to serve a customer. Right then he decided that he would fix that weight issue once and for all. He had never tried this before but was confident that he could, but maybe his father could offer some advice.

"Dad are you there, I need to ask you something." He thought focusing on his father's presence in the ring. He was now able to sense his presence. But still there was no answer. He remembered the last time the spoke, his dad seemed to be cut off as if he was being restrained in some manner. The last time he tested his power; he simply focused his thought and willed a thing to happen. Suddenly he had a thought.

"Father, I know you are here, I can feel your presence. I want you to answer my questions and answer when I call." John felt a little resistance but he sharpened his focus and resolve, he would hear his father's voice in his mind, again.

"Johnny, you did it, my boy! Great work!" His father's voice sound relieved and much stronger than before. He continued. "I knew you would figure it out. You're a bright boy, young man, I should say."

"Dad, what's going on? Where did you go?"

"Johnny, I have a lot to tell you things that I wasn't able to earlier. There are limits to what I can reveal, regardless of what you command. But, now I have the time to share a few things and I can offer some limited guidance," he said.

If John were able to see his father he would have sworn that he was flexing muscles and rubbing his arms trying to get circulation flowing again as if he was finally free of bonds that held him in place for a long time.

His father spoke again. "Let me answer a couple of questions really quickly, because the receptionist is on her way back. You can help her like you helped me. Concentrate and focus on what you want to do. Don't worry about how it happens, simply concentrate on the results you want. You're a smart guy, and a quick learner, you're doing fine. Keep it up. I am not going anywhere."

"Wait a minute," John thought, "how did you know the receptionist is returning?"

"Johnny, I see everything you see and a little more...through the ring."

"Here you are Mr. Smith," Tammy said as she reached out and handed him a bottle of cold water with a paper towel wrapped around it. "Mr. Adams shouldn't be much longer."

"Thank you, Tammy," John said, as he reached forward to take the water, wrapping his hand around hers and concentrating very hard. "You are very kind, and your kindness won't go unnoticed."

Tammy smiled broadly again and gentle freed her hand from his. Had she a handkerchief she would have fanned herself, she felt as if she was going to swoon. "Don't be silly, I am just doing my job." She blushed and took her seat.

She pretended to be working but John could see her looking at him and dreaming what it would be like to have a guy like him fawn over her. John knew that she wouldn't have to wait long to find out. He willed the cellulite and fat to begin to melt off her immediately, so that in three days the skinny girl within would emerge. Furthermore, he convinced her subconscious to begin a regular exercise routine, simple at first, becoming more intricate and challenging monthly. Finally, her diet would be to eat small portions of good nutritious foods, no more sodas and no more junk food. She wouldn't need any diet fades when she was through.

"Great job, Johnny," his dad said from within the ring. I have only a minute before Mike Adams arrives, I want you to tell him that you are my son and you are eighteen years old and your trust fund is open and available to you now. I will give you the account number when he asks, and you have your ID."

"Wait a minute. What trust fund?" John asked.

"No time. Call him Mike. I am the only person he's ever let get away with that," his father said.

"Mr. Smith, I presume." The portly man extended a beefy hand to John who quickly stood and took the hand placing his left hand on top of both of them in the warmest of greetings.

"Please, call me John. I understand that you knew my father, Dr. Zachary Smith."

The large man visibly reacted. His face blushed but he quickly recovered. "Yes, I did know your father. Great guy, I am sorry for your loss," he said aloud, but thought, "My God, I didn't know the man had a son." He said, "Alright John, how can I be of service?" He gestured for John to begin walking with him to his office. Most of the female staff felt compelled to make an appearance along the route to the president's office drawn to see the dapper young man meeting with Mr. Adams and to show off their charms.

Arriving at the plush office, Mr. Adams asked John to sit in one of the overstuffed brown leather chairs that were strategically place in front of his large regal desk. He slid behind it and plopped down into his large comfortable leather chair, which made John think of the British nursery rhyme, "Ole King Cole".

"Mike, I understand that my trust fund is managed by your bank, and since I celebrated my eighteenth birthday a few months ago I am ready to manage my affairs." John said as a broad smile creep to his lips as he centered himself into the leather chair.

Meanwhile, Ms. Lizzy Brooks slowly but steadily walked through the foyer into the familiar surroundings of the bank; she came here almost every day usually bringing cookies or some baked goods or candy for the staff. Lizzy was well over 100 years old and been a member of the community of Mountain View for longer than most residents had been alive. The old black woman was still in amazing shape for someone her age and had lost none of her wit and charms the years. She still stood tall at about 5'7" and had a lovely face and figure, causing all those whom she met to wonder what a beauty she must have been in her younger years. Her creamy tan skin only now began to show signs of her advanced age. She would be the first to admit that she was slowing down, but could still run circles around most of the staff at the assisted living community where she resides. Today she brought a basket of fresh muffins; she managed to make time to bake occasionally. She was a welcomed sight to the employees and managers and tried to make her appearance when she knew things were a little slower. She always began at Tammy's desk as she made the rounds, like their mail courier dropping off the daily mail.

Michael Adams was pecking at the keyboard of his computer using his two index fingers, still fighting the information age single handedly, his reading glasses low on the bridge of his nose. "Well, let's see what we have here John, it says that your trust account has," he had to steady himself as he double checked to make sure he read it correctly, "...over $2 million dollars."

"Should be just a little north of 2.5 by now if my math is correct," John's father said from the ring.

"Should be closer to two five, if I am not mistaken," John said. "Would you make certain that I have access, the normal things, line of credit, ATM, Debit card and credit cards, I'll be back tomorrow around the same time to collect them."

"Of course, John, will there be anything else we here at the Main Street Bank can do for you, please let me know." The humbled Michael Adams said, the last thing he needed was two million dollars of assets removed from his bank. John Smith just became one of his most important single customers.

They shook hands and Mr. Adams was escorting John back to the receptionist desk, when they came upon Ms. Lizzy, distributing her muffins. Mr. Adams introduced John to the old woman, and having plenty of muffins, she offered one to John as well. She placed it in a napkin and put it in his hand, and when their hands touched a bolt of power left the ring, unseen by all and went through the old woman through to her body, to her very core, down to a diamond jewel permanently pierced in her labia majora, filling the jewel and radiating. The jolt shook her. Flashbacks of her younger self, lovers throughout her lifetime, memories and feelings all came rushing back to her in an instance. She relived all the pleasures, all her orgasms all at once. She closed her eyes and she saw him once again in her mind, her special lover and devoted husband. And something that hadn't happen in over twenty years, she began to become moist and the warmth began to spread outward from her clitoris throughout her entire being, it was like a battery recharging her life-force. She began to moan quietly, still aware of her surroundings. As she fell forward and John caught her. She could now feel his presence. How was that possible? The staff immediately surrounded her, thinking her time had finally come that she had suffered a stroke or a heart attack.

Both John and his father felt the power leave through the ring. John didn't understand what had happened; did he unintentionally zap the poor old women? His dad understood it and felt an old presence still very weak, but growing very slowly stronger. He didn't believe it was possible.

Within a few moments, Ms. Lizzy was again conscious, smiling and assuring everyone she was okay and that she was sorry for causing everyone a fright. In fact she sat up quickly, not only did she feel better than she had in months, but she felt stronger.

"Ms. Lizzy, I swear you're gonna out live all of us," Tammy said and everyone agreed and cheered her as she stood, only to be gently pushed down into a chair and given a cup of cool water while being rapidly fanned.

With the crisis over, Mr. Adams continued to escort John to the lobby. "Who did you say that old woman was, " John asked.

"That was Ms. Lizzy Brooks," he replied and went on to tell all he knew about her, seizing the moment to demonstrate the kind of people he and his employee were in a vain attempt to win John over. John thought the timing was perfect to tell Mr. Adams to expect an out of work accountant to come to see him and that he was a friend of his. Mr. Adams understood immediately what was expected of him, they shook hands and exchanged a few last minute pleasantries, and John walked out to his mother's waiting Mercedes coupe.

Meanwhile, Ms. Lizzy had completely recovered and convince her bank family the paramedics weren't necessary, but reluctantly accepted a ride back to her retirement community. Before she left she asked who the handsome young man was who had caught her. She was told by more than one, that's what they were all trying to find out, before Tammy told her it was John Smith.

John started the car up and pulling out of the parking lot, he said, "Well, you are pretty quiet. What was all that with the old woman? Did you feel that release of power? I had to check my pants; it felt almost like I had ejaculated. He caught his breath and then said, "Two million dollars! Are you kidding me! Wow! How was that possible?"

"Yeah, Johnny that was kind of cool, I have to admit. I have been saving it for you for a while and wanted to surprise you."

"Consider me surprised again. I guess I will be able to afford a new car after all," he chuckled. "But I am still curious about that incident with that old woman. Do you know her?"

"I used to know an Elizabeth Brooks, but that was many years ago, she would have to be a hundred years old by now. That couldn't be her," he lied, for he knew now that it was indeed her but he wasn't ready to tell John everything yet.

Changing the subject, "I like what you did with Tammy. The ring is energized in two ways, by good deeds, like what you did for Tammy and sexual energy. In other words, when you have orgasms and when others around you have orgasms, or you are building to one, it creates an energy that feeds the ring. It's all about balance. You'll see. You can have a great deal of fun as long as you are kind and help others," he said. "You are going to be having a great deal of sex."

"Dad, I am just eighteen, I have been thinking of nothing else but having sex since puberty. This is a dream come true. Hey, how do you feel about going shopping for some new wheels, you can help me pick out a couple of cars, we can get the ball rolling and have them delivered tomorrow after Mike gets my accounts set up."

"Two cars, I like your style. I said you were a fast learner. Lead the way." With that comment, they both erupted into belly laughs.

During the remainder of the day, Tammy found herself having to go the restroom a lot. She was becoming concerned that she may coming down with something until she noticed that her legs weren't hurting as much with each trip to the lavatory, soon there was no pain. On her last trip before going home for the day she noticed that her pants were hanging very loose on her. She decided to stop at the grocery to pick up a salad for dinner, instead of having her microwave lasagna. After eating she felt full and decide to go to bed early and get a good night's rest instead of staying up to watch late night TV.

In the morning Tammy woke up, ten minutes before the alarm went off. That was unusual, because she normally found herself hitting the snooze button a couple of times before finally getting up. She all but jumped out of bed, strolled into her bathroom and stood before her mirror. She rubbed her eyes because her reflection didn't look quite right. As she stood there staring at herself she shifted her weight from one foot the next and her panties, slid down her legs and fell at her feet. She was startled. That was strange. She looked in her full length mirror and thought that her butt looked smaller. She dusted off the scale and stood on it and couldn't believe what it read. She had lost ten pound overnight. How was that possible? She stepped into the shower and found that it seemed roomier than she remembered. She noticed that she could see her toes and her belly seemed smaller. She was elated. She scrubbed herself good and was feeling sexy so decided to examine her breast which seemed also to have shrunk some. She rubbed her nipples and almost lost her balance, the feeling was so much more stimulating than before, her nipples were much more sensitive and she couldn't stop playing with them. The feeling was amazing and before she knew it her left hand had found its way between her legs. She muffled a scream and found herself climaxing quickly. She didn't know what was going on, but she liked it, and the day was starting off great. Going to her closet, she found everything she tried on too big and hung on her. As a last resort she pulled out an old dress that she hadn't wore since high school and tried it on. It not only fit, but her legs looked pretty good, lots of the cellulite seemed to have melted away. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad. She decided to take a chance and go with it.

Lizzy Brooks had an interesting night, and for the first time in nearly twenty years she had many erotic dreams. She was tempted to dig through her closet to see if she could find her old vibrator, until she remembered that if she found it the batteries would be dead. She couldn't believe that this old girl was having such thoughts, but she pulled on her sagging breast and nipples and fingered her sparsely gray haired vagina and enjoyed several wonderful orgasms. In the morning when she rose she felt better than ever. The arthritis in her back seemed to have gone away. Her muscles felt stronger and tighter. She put on her glasses and bounced out of bed surprised at the speed in which she was able to move. She hurried into the bathroom and was stun to see the face looking back at her. It was a bit blurry, when she removed her glasses she noticed her vision had improved. The face staring back at her was one she hadn't seen in fifty years. Her face had lost all of the wrinkles she had earned over time. It was youthful face of a woman half her age. The mole just north of the left corner of her mouth was once again a "beauty mark" and not a mole ready to sprout hair. Her long white hair which was wound around her head was now longer and had changed to a light brown with a few traces of gray mixed through it. She notice that her nightgown was fitting her much tighter, peeling it off she found that her breast no long hung low but seemed to have become much more full and sagged only slightly from their new position high upon her chest, they were no longer asymmetric, but full and twins of each other. Her areolas were full circles again. With a trembling hand she reached for and captured a nipple and a sighing loudly as they were more sensitive then she could have ever imagined them to be. She had to pull herself away from them to look lower. She wished she had a full length mirror, because she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She has a full brown bush of matching hair covering her sex. She moved her hands to find the diamond jewel that pierced her vagina brightly shining as if it was plugged into an electric source. It was no longer the pale white crystal, it had become those many years ago, now it was flexing with all the colors of the rainbow.

"What is going on," she thought, as her hands seemed to take on a life of their own, pulling, rubbing and probing so much she had to lie down. She thought she should stop but couldn't. After thirty minutes and three of the most intense orgasms she had ever induced she was able to tear her hands away from her needy sex. "Damn, that feels so good. I have got to find a partner!" She thought.

(To be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds