A Gift From His Father Ch. 07

Once their business conversation was over, they agreed a shower was in order. John had never been in a shower so spacious, it was the size a larger closet, tiled throughout and without a door. There was a large shower head in the ceiling and several more water spouts on all sides and two shooting up from the floor. The space allowed them plenty of room to play, beginning with Jackie gobbling John's shaft and ending with her bouncing on his shaft as he reclined on one of the marble ledges. John knew he would need to have a similar shower in his new place.

When they were done they kissed and cuddled until John realized it was getting late, he still had two more houses to see. Reluctantly, he separated himself from her, much to her disappointment; she seemed to have a large appetite for sex or was it just him she desired.

Cindy Ash was having a hard time keeping up with all the new customers she had been seeing this week and had to hire two more sales clerks to handle the volume. She wasn't complaining, if this kept up, she'd be able to retire her small business loan in a few months, saving her thousands of dollars in interest. She didn't get the name of the mysterious young man who had come into her boutique last week, but she would love the opportunity to thank him for all the new business.

It was a slow day at the medical complex; Mary made a few more stops at the hospital before deciding to check one more time on James before leaving. His practice was in the adjacent medical offices building. She could have called, but didn't want to be committed and thought it would be more fun to just drop in on him. If he was too busy to see her, then he would feel obligated to make a date later on.

As she entered the offices of Dr. James Monroe, she was surprised to find the door unlocked and the waiting room empty and the receptionist wasn't at her desk. She called out thinking the receptionist may be in the back office filing a medical record. It appeared that she had just stepped away from her desk , her computer's screen saver hadn't activated yet and there was a freshly poured glass of soda still bubbling, condensation just beginning to form. She heard some voices and followed the sound to James' office the door was slightly ajar. She pushed slightly and was about to call out again when she saw James on his knees bent between the spread legs of his receptionist. A mischievous, grin formed on Mary's face as she walked into the office.

(To be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds