• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gifted Writer Pt. 01

A Gifted Writer Pt. 01

12

The woman in her pink Bikini lay on the bed in front of him. Clearly her eyes were filled with fear. The bedroom was dark and hot. No air came through this part of the house. In the distant he could hear the waves crashing onto the beach. His heart was pounding hard. Excitement, nervousness and fear were overwhelming his mind. His tanned, muscular body towered over her. He lusted for the touch of her skin, her smooth lightly tanned skin, her brown silky hair and he wanted to invade her as no one has done it to her ever before. Her curvy body suddenly crawled up his bed. Her nice shaped round butt swayed in front of his eyes for a brief moment. Part of the pink panties had slipped between her butt crack, revealing more of her lovely ass.

God, how he wanted to put his dick between her. Was she teasing him? Definitely, as a muffled moan slipped through her mouth, when he inched closer to the edge of his bed. The temperature in this small bedroom seemed to get hotter by the minute. Both of their bodies were covered in a film of sweat. It made her look tastier, he thought.

"No need to worry. Believe me once we're at it you won't be afraid no more." He whispered.

She didn't understand what he meant.

He smirked. She would fall and soon would belong to him. His blue eyes sparkled in the dark. It was time to move in.

Chapter 1

It had been a rough night. Overdose of caffeine and cigarettes hadn't helped him much. His neck hurt as he had fallen asleep in a very awkward position in front of his notebook again. The first rays of light crept through the window blinds. He rubbed his tired eyes and moved his mouse to awaken his computer as well. A blank page appeared. Not even one line... he sighed. He got up, stretched and walked over to the kitchen.

Greg was once hailed as a rising star in the literature world. His first two novels had been bestsellers but that was already 5 years ago. It has become very quiet around him. Nobody really seemed to miss him...except his publisher who tried to milk out another great book out of him. However, the work on his new book wasn't going well. He had written his previous books back in his college days. Somehow, since then new ideas seem to come very seldom.

Greg opened his door and walked out onto the front deck of his house. The white beach and blue ocean lay in front of his eyes. He was glad to have bought this house when he had still been successful. It was the only thing left in his life. He lit up a cigarette and tried to get his mind back out of the bleakness.

He heard the door behind him open and the sound of light steps coming toward him. A warm body hugged him from behind and started to kiss his bare back.

"Morning." She said.

He nearly had forgotten that she was still here. He turned around and gave the blond woman a light kiss. He didn't know her name. At least not anymore. The woman was slender and tall. He somehow remembered that she told him once that she was some sort of a fashion model. Her breasts were large but he knew they were not real. The fingers of his left hand stroked gently over her naked body. She shivered. Her lust filled eyes stared at his face.

"How about a blow-job?" he asked her.

She smiled and got down on her knees. Slowly she pulled his trousers down and started to stroke his cock. Greg loved watching a woman working on his dick. The warmth of her mouth soon covered his dick. Watching how it vanished into her wet hole aroused him. Her tongue rolled around the tip of his dick. The warmth of her mouth, the moisture of her saliva and the sucking motion soon made his dick grow to its full size. Holding the end of his shaft with one hand, she moved her head forward and backward. Taking it deeper with each thrust, slurping and drooling, she continued getting faster and faster. Her tits wobbled, her face turned red and Greg enjoyed the show. Lighting up another cigarette he exhaled with a shudder.

The sound of her slurping seemed to get louder than the crashing waves behind him.

"MMHH....MMHH..." he heard her mumble.

The fat cock parted her lips and slowly, saliva dripping it came out of her mouth. She breathed heavily. He saw her cunt juice running along her inner thighs and dropping onto the wooden deck.

Her hands stroked his dick fast before she opened her mouth and gulped it back in again.

"Very good..." he told her and smiled.

She looked up to him and sucked even harder. Her hands massaged his swollen balls and she lick along the underside of his shaft that made him shiver even more.

"Fuck me...Greg! ...please, fuck me." She pleaded.

"Make me come first." He answered.

He placed his hand behind the back of her head and gently pushed his dick back deep into her mouth. She gagged but he continued to push it further in. The moist and soft flesh inside her mouth seemed like to caress his dick. The twitching tongue massaging it just at the right places. Her long blond hair moved wildly into all directions while he pumped her head furiously forward and backward.

He clenched his teeth. Nearly there. He pulled his wet cock out of her. The woman fell onto the deck. She coughed and gasped for air. He hit her small butt cheek and she lifted her lower body up. With one violent thrust he inserted his nearly exploding cock inside her. She was already too wet to make the hole tight as he liked them to be.

"Haaaah...aaaahh" she yelled when he briefly pulled out his dick to thrust back into her for a second time.

Greg was ready to come. The blowjob had given him enough actually. He pulled his dick out after another thrust. She wiggled her butt.

"No...more...more...please, more I need it. I need it."

"Take it into your mouth" he said, ignoring her yelping.

She crawled up again and took it back into her mouth. Greg held her head still and with the sound of relief he squirted his thick load into her mouth.

The woman fell back onto the deck when he let her go. White sperm, dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. Her sweaty body lay tired on the floor.

Greg pulled his trousers up and walked back into the house for a shower.

When he got out of the shower he found a note on the kitchen table.

See you again. I should be back in town next month.

Love

Maria

"Maria...of course. How could I forget?" He whispered.

Chapter 2

The breeze from the ocean came gently through the windows into his house. The notebook stared at him from the desk. He partially blamed Maria and the other women for his downfall. Deep down inside him he knew it was his entire fault...however, it was easier to live with the believe that this whole misery wasn't entirely his doing.

Everything had started exactly 5 years ago. A party celebrating the release of his 2nd novel.

Everything seemed to be just perfect. He loved his job, had money and a woman with whom he thought he could spend the rest of his life with. That fateful night, when Greg had sneaked out to the hotel garden to smoke a cigarette in peace, a man introduced himself to him.

"Mr.McKenzie? My name is Peter Storm."

As any member attending the party he had worn an expensive looking tuxedo.

He was a short man. Small face, glasses and receding hairline.

"I'm sorry." Greg had replied. "No interview at the moment. ...and no idea about my next project yet" he said and smiled.

The man raised both of his hands. "No, no I'm no reporter, Mr McKenzie."

"Oh...I'm sorry. You know these guys are always there when I want some private time."

"I'm sorry to disturb you...but this seems to be the only time that I can catch you alone."

"I'm sorry Mr...Storm but do we know each other?" Greg had asked.

"Well, not directly. I've been a long time colleague of your fiancée Karen."

"I see. I didn't know that my wife had invited her research partner. I should have known."

"Karen has told me a lot about you, Mr. McKenzie. I'm really glad that she has met a person like you."

"Thank you..." Greg didn't quiet know what the man was trying to get at but soon he found out.

The man came closer. His head only went up to Greg's chest. He looked up and stared into his eyes.

"The fact is Mr.McKenzie that I'm very much in love with Karen. I have planned everything so far and everything was going well, until...you came into our lives."

Peter Storm's eyebrows were twitching nervously.

"You are destroying my dream. I cannot let you do this to me...I'm very sorry." He continued.

Before Greg could reply to this out of the blue statement Storm had pulled out a small syringe with some blue contents and slammed it into Greg's thigh.

The sudden attack and pain surprised him.

He punched Storm hard. The man flew onto the polished stone floor of the garden. Furiously Greg pulled the needle out of his leg. The syringe was empty. Whatever was inside was now circulating in his body.

"What...what the fuck are you doing? What was in this thing!" he yelled.

He ran up to Storm and grabbed him by the collars.

"Answer me damn it! What have you done?" Greg had screamed.

"There is no need to worry McKenzie...you will live...but not this life anymore. You will suffer as I have suffered. Now, she will belong to me."

"You sick little prick." Greg tried to punch him but the substance was beginning its effect and he fell onto the ground.

Tremendous pain jerked through his lower abdomen. His head spun, he couldn't breathe and the last thing he saw was Storm grinning at him.

Greg thought he would die but he woke up in his own bed hours later. He had no recollection of how he had gotten back to his apartment. His head hurt and his body ached when he tried to get up. Somebody mumbled next to him. In the darkness he couldn't clearly see who it was.

"Karen? Is that you? ...what happened?" he said.

She didn't answer. He switched on the light next to the bed and realised that he was naked. He quickly pulled the blanket away and saw the body of an unknown woman lying there.

His heart nearly stood still.

"Jesus...what's happening here?" he said.

The body of the woman twitched. She turned her head toward him. The bright light made it hard for her to look at him.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Greg jumped out of the bed.

"Who in the hell are you?" he nearly screamed hysterically.

She laughed. Her hazel brown hair was short and Greg gulped when he saw that she was naked just like him.

"Oh my...I hate when this happens." She said and sighed.

Quickly she climbed out of his bed and walked around the room and picked up the clothes. Greg silently watched her getting dressed. The room looked as if it was ransacked.

"One wild night." She said and showed him her torn bra.

"Hold on...just hold on a minute. Where and how did we...did we..." Greg couldn't finish the sentence.

"You really don't remember anything?" she said and put on her red dress.

"No...I was attacked last night...injected with something and then...what...tell me how we got here."

"Attacked?" she smiled. "Well, you attacked me...sort of...you chatted me up at the party and...well, then we came here and as you can see had one fun time. I better go though...thank you anyways." She said and gave him a kiss and left the very confused man behind.

Greg stumbled into the bathroom and threw up. Karen...he had to call her. She was with him at the party. Where was she? He remembered Storm and his crazy look in his face. Quickly he got dressed and called her apartment.

Nervously he bit on his nails when finally someone picked up.

"Karen! Karen! Are you alright?" he yelled.

"Greg?! Where are you? Peter told me you didn't feel well and left. Why didn't you tell me? I as really worried. I called you too...do you actually now what time it is? God...Greg...what's going on?"

Greg quickly glanced at his alarm clock. It was nearly 6am. He had no idea when he got back from the party. What was going on? She wanted to tell him what was going on?

"At the party...I...I went for a smoke and your friend...Peter, he, he..."

"Hold on..." she interrupted him.

He heard another voice in the background.

"Who else is there?" he asked her.

"Peter...he drove me home and waited to make sure that you would call."

That bastard...Greg thought.

"Listen Karen...listen that Peter boy has injected me with something and...there is something seriously wrong with him. I'll come over...just be careful I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Greg...I saw you walk out with a girl..." she suddenly whispered.

It felt as if somebody had punched his guts.

"I....Karen, please believe me Peter has done something to me...and...and..." he just wanted to take that man apart.

"You stay there Greg...I'll be at your place in ten." She said and hung up.

He threw the phone on the bed. He scratched his head wildly...he looked around his bedroom and knew he had to get this fixed up quickly before Karen would get here.

Should he just tell her the truth? Would she believe him?

Greg started to clean up the bed anyways. He stuffed the bra into his pants, changed the sheets and got the things in the room back to order just in time before she came.

When he looked at Karen a wave of guilt overcame him immediately. She was the first woman he ever felt really in love with. Her bubbly personality, her looks, her voice, her smell...he just loved everything about her. She looked tired and it looked as if she had cried.

Her eyes were puffed up and red. She wore a faded blue baseball cap under which she hid her straight blond hair and her blue green eyes didn't have the usual sparkle. He let her inside and took helped her out of her denim jacket. It looked as if she had left in a hurry and so she only had her white tank top and her grey jogging pants on.

She sighed immediately when she walked into the bedroom.

"You don't have to hide it, Greg. A woman knows when another woman was in her boyfriend's room you know..."

"Karen...let me explain. Please..." Greg stopped when he saw her start to cry.

"I never thought you could do this to me...I mean how could you! I thought we were meant to be together." She screamed at him.

"Your friend...he injected me Karen. He injected me with something whatever you Chemical people develop at your plant. I loose my consciousness and next thing I know is that I wake up and see this woman lying next to me in my bed!!! For God sake...I seriously would never do anything that would harm our relationship, Karen! I'm not that stupid...I want to be with you. You have to trust me! That Peter is a creep...he's after you!!!"

She shook her head and didn't say a word.

"What?! You believe him? You don't trust me?" Greg was confused.

"I need to use your toilet." She said and left.

Greg walked to the kitchen and made himself a strong drink. Suddenly, a strange pain went through his spine. For a split second his head hurt as if he had been struck by lightning.

He leaned against the sink and clenched his teeth. His hands were shaking. For a moment his vision went blurry.

"God...what is going on?" he mumbled.

With wobbly legs he walked carefully over to his bed and sat down. He tried to control his breathing. His heart pounded fast.

"Are you alright?" he heard Karen's voice.

"No...Karen...there is something wrong."

She sat down next to him and put her hand on his forehead.

"You're little hot."

The touch of her hand triggered something inside him. He stared at her with an open mouth gasping for air. She looked gorgeous. His heart pounded faster again, his loins stirred, he wanted her. A sudden wave of lust washed over him. Greg grabbed her shoulder and kissed her. Her lips were so soft. His hands moved down to her thin waist trying to get a good lock around her body. Karen pulled her body back though and slapped her hand hard across his face.

"What are you doing?" she said and stood up.

"I'm not sure...I...I just want you...I want you now."

He stood up and gently pushed her back onto the bed and threw himself over her.

His weight crushed upon her. Karen felt the tremendous heat radiating from his body.

"Wait...you can't expect me to do this now...what has gotten into you?" she held his hands that seem to want to touch every bit of her.

She realised that his penis was hard and trying to burst out of his pants like an alien.

"Karen...I need you..." he softly whispered.

He held both of her arms and kissed her relentlessly. Greg wanted to have her. Feel her and maker her come.

"Relax...Greg. You are a little rough...don't hurt me okay."

"I won't...I want to fuck you, I want to make you scream, I want to make you beg for my dick..." he mumbled.

Karen had never heard him talk like this. He was a gentle person and in bed even more. She was confused but his kisses and fondling was making her wet. A part of her started to like the little rough sexual play of his.

"Wait...I'll get the condoms..." she quickly slipped away from bed and walked over to the bathroom.

Suddenly Greg ran after her, grabbed her around her waist and ripped the thin strips of her top. Her tits fell out and the light pink shine of her areola and nipple made him gulp. His greedy hands cupped her large, round, firm breasts. He pushed her over his work desk and pulled her pants down. She felt the cool air of the apartment on her skin. His rough hands tore her black thongs she had on. Immediately Greg got his dick out and caressed the tip of it against the opening of her cunt. He snarled and hit her butt cheek hard.

"Wow...easy now, Greg. You know I'm not on the pill."

His animalistic lust for her was somehow setting her on fire.

Greg caressed her breasts from behind. They were swaying underneath his hands and he twisted her nipples hard. She cried in pain. He slapped his hand against her ass cheek again. She whimpered.

"You will enjoy this, Karen. Don' you worry."

One hand on her breast, the other wandered down between her legs. He kissed the back of her neck, licking his tongue along her neckline and nibbling at her ears. Her body twitched when his fingers found her clit. Quickly he moved the tips of his fingers around it. Her cunt was heating up and slowly her juiced began to flow. Her nipples were getting harder and a slow moan slipped through her mouth.

"You like it this way, Karen? Am I making you horny?"

She didn't answer. He twisted her nipple between his fingers really hard.

"Answer me! Do you like it?" he demanded.

"Yes....I don't know what has gotten into you but yes, I like it" she cried out.

He forced her upper body down against the table and raised her behind. He spread her long legs apart and opened her butt cheeks with both of his hands. He massaged them and enjoyed the sensation of the soft flesh.

"I always wanted to take you from behind." He whispered and brought his swollen dick in position.

Greg was right...they always had sex in the missionary position and had never tried anything fancy. All in this sudden sexual passion she had nearly forgotten the woman she had seen her with. Questions of doubt came into her mind but she groaned when a spark of ecstasy shot through her body and mind.

His finger invaded her cunt again, spreading them and slowly moving her clit in a circular motion. He watched her body jerk and knew she liked what he was doing. Her pussy was getting wet and slowly he moved his dick between her legs. The tip slowly parted her vaginal lips. It was wet and he felt the urge to push it deep inside her. But he waited. Continuing the caressing of the clit, he only inserted the tip of his dick into her opening. Her hips moved a little and grinded against his shaft. He smirked and knew she wanted the whole lot of it. He let his fingers go and pushed his cock inside her steamy cunt. With one move it glid deep into her body, her cunt muscles wrapping around his shaft. It felt as if it would be in a compression chamber. A wonderful sensation of satisfaction swept over him. He hit her but cheek hard. Holding her at her waist he started to pound in his spear.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gifted Writer Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds