• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gifted Writer Pt. 03

A Gifted Writer Pt. 03

12

Chapter 9

Long into the night Greg shifted through the paperwork at home. Over and over again he had tried to get through to Karen's parents. But just as in the past they didn't try to listen to him. The only thing he had managed to get out of them was that Karen had apparently married. He could imagine with whom. That slimy smirk of Peter came into his mind. His eyes closed and Greg tried to come up with some kind of a solution. Of course he had called and inquired the names of the two at various Chemical companies that existed in the US. But nobody seemed to know them. Four years had passed and he faced again the same frustrating dead ends.

Suddenly, somebody knocked forcefully against the front door. He jumped up in his chair. It was already pitch black outside. He had lost all sense of time since he had sat down and started to research. It was late. The digital clock on his desk showed 11:32 pm.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Open the door, McKenzie." He heard the familiar deep vibrating voice of Finch.

Greg's heartbeat rose immediately. What did that guy want from him now? The bad feeling he had felt when he had left the bar a couple of hours earlier seemed to fulfill itself.

"It's late, Finch. I'm tired. Come back tomorrow." He muttered.

The white door swung open with loud bang. Greg instinctively raised his arms and stepped back from the front door. Two large bodies appeared out of the darkness. The African American bodyguard of Finch, dressed all in black, came straight toward Greg. His muscular hands grabbed hard around his neck and started to press gently but forcefully against it.

Finch walked calmly into the house and had a good look around. He had put on a Hawaiian shirt and wore some wide black shorts.

"Nice place you have here." He said and turned around to face Greg.

It was difficult to breath under the tight grip.

"What...what do you want?" he somehow got out.

"I want fresh girls, Greg. Mandy died just after minutes you left. Overdose...poor soul. I need a couple of new cash cows and I need them fast. Customers are already lining up you know. You gotta keep your reputation in this business."

Finch poured himself a glass of whisky from Greg's bar.

"So, here we are. I really would like to take some of them back tonight."

Greg didn't reply and his watcher squeezed his hands tighter.

"I..." he started to talk and the pressure lifted a little.

"I don't have any girls Finch. Who do you think I am...I don't keep any girls like you do."

"What about that model? The housewife? I think those were your latest girls...weren't they? Call them up." Finch said and smiled when he saw Greg's confused look.

"Yes, Greg... we have kept a good eye on you. Whenever we needed some fresh meat we fished them out. We always knew where to find them...just follow those leaving your house."

Greg's head started to spin. He should have never set foot into this man's bar.

"You are lucky that we took care of them, Greg. Cuz you really didn't seem to bother. Trust me. We helped them as good as we could. Just as Mandy today...it always breaks my heart to see one of them go." Finch laughed in a loud voice.

His fat body shaking in the light in front of him Greg felt as if somebody had pulled the carpet away from right beneath his feet.

"I told you not to worry about their deaths. Everything is being taken care of."

The bodyguard let him free but stood close to Greg.

"This is not right, Finch. Please understand I didn't know until today that the after effects of this would be so leathel. I never intended to make the women suffer like this. I... I cannot do this anymore."

"Oh...you are so sweet, Greg. Such tragedies...don't be fucking stupid!" he suddenly cried out. "Don't give me this moral preaching of yours...they weren't there in the first place! All of a sudden you are the saint?"

"Believe me...I didn't want this to happen. I thought it would only last temporarily. I have never wished for them to die." The last word came out slowly out of his mouth. He fully realised the consequences of his actions now.

"It's way too late for that, my friend. You know it. You have destroyed and killed the lives of countless women...for what? So, you could get laid? Control them; change them into some perverted sex dolls?"

Greg shook his head.

"You were the one who killed them...just like me you have abused them." Greg shouted back.

"No, no, no...not me. I only stepped into that circle; I was just the middle man, the middle part of their path of life that would eventually, Greg...eventually lead to their death. I gave them a home, men they desired for, fed them and kept them alive. Who knows what would happen to the girls if they'd be left alone."

"Maybe they would suffer less." Greg hissed.

"No...wrong again, Greg. As I already said, we watched over them. We didn't want to step in right away; you know...you should have seen them. Remember Dorothy? That business woman? Married, 2 kids and that expensive house on the hill? Well, you step in... one week later; she suddenly quits her job, no wonder, she was constantly screwing around, no time for work. She fucks around in her company, fucks around her neighbourhood... bang 2 weeks later...husband finds out that she has sex with her own teenage son...divorce, poor Dorothy ends up on the street...we take her in...we save her. You know what would have happened to her on the streets!"

Greg walked over to the bar and took a gulp of Vodka. He nearly puked.

"Is she still alive?" he asked her.

"Dorothy? She died. Somehow she managed to kill herself. Happens sometimes...some of them are aware of the situation but are unable to change it, you know. They try to escape but always come back."

Katie's last words suddenly made a lot of sense to him. "You don't know how much we suffer..." it was something along that line. She must be aware of the change that had taken over her body. Was it possible?

"Now, Greg..., don't you worry about their deaths okay. I want you to continue. As I already said, there are some of my girls I want you to work with. How about it? You fuck; I pay you and take care of all the rest....eh? Sounds like a good deal to me?" Finch laid his hands on his shoulders.

Greg's mind was blank. All of his strength was gone. He felt weak, miserable and was full of regret.

"I can't Finch...I cannot live with that thought that these women are going to die a crazed death."

Even if he would give them their daily dose...Greg threw that idea away. One woman was already hard enough...he couldn't feed a large number at once...the sperm always had to be fresh...

Finch sighed. The wooden floor squeked when he moved around.

"I guess we can pick up those two ladys you have already served. I heard from my men that the model has already been taken up to the other establishment in Las Vegas. Maybe that housewife could join me at Jimmy's?"

"Do not touch her!" Greg suddenly shouted. His index finger pointed straight into Finch's face.

Finch laughed. "I guess you like her. Hate the thought of letting her work for us?"

Greg's hands curled up into tight fists. The bodyguard moved in closer.

"Take him!" Finch ordered and the strong hands of the silent bodyguard took Greg's arms.

Quickly he twisted them into a painful position. They pushed him out of the house into the cool summer night. Together they walked into a waiting van.

"I tried my best but to tell you the truth you never had a choice, Greg." Finch yelled back to him from the front seat.

Through the windows of the van the view of the colorful night lit city passed. Greg didn't have to ask where they were heading but to his surprise they left the city behind him.

The van drove now into a quiet and dark suburbian area. The bodyguard handcuffed him. Greg didn't resist it would have only ended up in more pain. After another long 10 minutes the car finally stopped. He glanced out of the window and saw a small run down house in front of them. Finch opened the slide door and he and the bodyguard jumped out. The driver stayed in the van.

Not too many houses stood in this street. It was late and most of them lay in darkness. The lawn was yellow and an old Honda Civic and Volvo were parked in the drive way. Greg jerked around to Finch who was walking up the small stairs to the front door of the house. The bodyguard held him tight against him.

"What are you doing?" Greg shouted. "Why are we here?"

"You'll see."

The three men walked into the house. As soon as they walked in, a small livingroom came into view. The brown carpet was covered with spots and holes. A very disturbed babysitter sat with Dana on the sofa. Next to them a Caucasian guy sat in the same black outfit like his guard and stared into the TV.

"Their upstairs." He told Finch.

Finch nodded. "I hope they haven't started the party without us."

"No worries. Their in separate rooms." He answered.

"Finch!" Greg yelled. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Greg, I knew you wouldn't co-operate with me. So, I thought I could give you a small incentive to tickle out your little magic tricks."

"You are one sick son of a bitch."

The bodyguard's iron hands wrapped around his neck.

"Go on... kill me, you piece of shit." Greg said.

He was shoved hard and the three walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor. Another one of Finch's gorillas stood here. Finch opened the first door on his right. Greg saw Katie stand up from her bed. She had been crying. Nobody else seemed to be in there.

"What do you want from us!" he heard her scream.

When she saw Greg coming in behind Finch she gasped. She wore a faded blue robe and her mascara had run down her cheeks. Greg wanted to walk up to her and take her into his arms.

"Greg...what...what's going on?" she asked him.

Fearful of Finch's body that came toward her she inched back into a corner. He grabbed both of her arms.

"Let her go you fucking fat prick." Greg yelled.

"Easy, Greg. ...and I'm hurt to be called something like that." He answered.

"Now, let us all walk over to the other room. Okay...and no shouting. You guys always shout around...I'm not deaf."

The other room was larger than the one Katie had been in. It looked as if this was the main bedroom. Large closets, a small table covered with picture frames...but the interior design of the room didn't bother Greg...what he saw on the Queen sized bed bothered him a lot. He looked into Katie's face that was the mask of a shocked woman.

A man of Greg's age which he guessed to be her husband was bound with all fours to the bed. Two naked girls were all over him. One was riding his cock, her nails dug deep into the flesh of his chest and the other had placed her pussy over his mouth. The man was panting and seemed to enjoy the ride but as soon as he saw them enter his face changed into pale white.

"Leave us! Go and wait in the other room." Finch told them.

They stopped immediately. Both of them were attractive for sure. The one was Asian and the other seemed to be part Latin.

"Is this the man you told us about?" one of them asked Finch and gave Greg a sultry look.

It was the Asian woman. Her small tits came dangerously close to Greg's arm. Her dark red nipple was erect and it gently nudged against his hand.

"Just get out will ya?" he told them.

Katie's eyes were on her husband's naked body. His stiff dick was covered with pussy juice and his mouth glistened under the bright light of the room. Her eyes lusted for that pulsating cock. She closed her eyes. Those were not the right thoughts at the moment. Her old self tried to keep her at bay. Seeing her husband like this had somehow turned her on. No...she had been horny since these people had come inside her house. Even the touch of this giant was making her cunt drip. Not one of the attractive sorts of male but at this moment she was only interested in his equipment that he carried between his legs.

"Katie..." her husband Ted whispered. He looked at the other three men in the room.

The bodyguard again shoved Greg. He was pushed into a corner of the room and chained with the handcuffes against a heating pipe. Katie's eyes constantly wandered between the now two chained men.

"I hope you have enjoyed the appetizers." Finch said to the man on the bed. He still held Katie tight around her arms. She looked small and weak behind the giant.

"Take whatever you want...just leave my family out of it."

"Aah...I love human beings. They always think about themselves first. In any situation we firstly think about us and then the others...isn't that so, Greg? We are a selfish bunch of fuckers." Finch glanced over to him.

He looked away.

"Let me explain it to you...Ted...isn't it? I'm sorry that I was so late...but that man over there, Greg, I have a problem with him...and I have to hurt him a little to get what I want from him."

Ted looked over to Greg.

"Yes, that's right, Ted. He's that famous writer...and he has seduced your wife here." Finch shook Katie's body as if she was light as a puppet.

"He's been fucking her in many ways I guess...and I think he has developed some feelings for her. Isn't that so, Greg?"

Everybody looked at Greg.

"...and he hasn't been just screwing her." Finch continued. He seemed to enjoy this moment. Greg wished he could shut his voice out.

"Your wife has turned into a slut, Ted. Yes, a slut. She loves fucking. She loves it so much that she would like to fuck us all...don't you?"

"What are you talking about...what...Katie, what is he talking about?" Ted asked. His voice was a little hysterical.

"Now..., Greg, your little darling puppet here is going to entertain us all. We have to show her husband that she isn't that sweet innocent housewife of his anymore. Don't we? Because I don't think he believes me."

"I'll do it..." Greg mumbled. "I'll do it. Just please leave her alone."

Finch shrugged. "You're going to do it anyways but as you have insulted me you are going to watch me fuck your little creature."

"Don't you dare!" but Greg's feeble attempt of protest was ignored.

Finch was sweaty and the sweet smell of her light curly auburn hair had turned him on a little. Just as his men had reported she was indeed a hot piece of meat. His large hands tore the robe down. He wanted to see her entire body now. Standing behind her his eyes ran down her smooth neckline, down her back to the small waist, over her juicy butt to her long legs. As soon as he had taken away the robe her arms had covered her breasts.

"You're always naked below your robe?" Finch asked her and smiled.

Katie turned around to face the massive, towering body of his. She stepped away but the black bodyguard blocked her way.

"Show your husband what sort of dirty little girl you are. Hmm...? I know that you're horny...your body is burning hot. I could feel it."

Katie looked away...she was embarrassed as he spoke the truth.

Finch's arms came crushing down and squeezed her hard against his wobbly body. Her tits pressed against his belly, he leaned down and gave her a forceful kiss.

"Stop it! Stop it you freak!" now Ted started to scream from his bed. His head was turning red as he pulled hard against the ropes that held him down.

Finch's lips slobbered all over hers. His beard tickled her face. Both of his hands smacked her butt cheeks. His fingertips dug into the soft flesh, he pinched and spread them apart so that her husband could see her asshole and the dark pink pussy. Ted saw in horror her wet cunt lips part...she was indeed turned on by this show.

"Don't you want to suck and fuck our cocks, Katie? I think Greg would like you to do it... and maybe you can fuck him too?" Finch said.

She looked over to Greg.

Greg knew what Finch was trying to achieve and he knew in the look of her eyes that he had her now. As just mentioning the words "fuck Greg", the heat inside Katie's body started to flicker. It soon started to spread around, making her hot and willing.

She exhaled her hot breath and trembled. Her husband was looking at her ass as Finch pulled her flesh up and down. Greg head had slumped down and he didn't look over. The black bodyguard licked his lips and smiled when she looked at him.

"Don't Katie...don't do it. I'm telling you." Greg suddenly begged her.

"Shut up! Stop talking to my wife like that." Ted cried into the room and gave Greg a mad look.

"I promise you that Greg will take you...but before that he wants you to take mine and my friends cock here into you. Wouldn't that be great? Have you ever had a black mans dick inside you? Girls have told me it's the best out there."

Finch's finger had now moved in between her ass. The slippery entrance to your hole was sucking up his finger. Katie shuddered.

"I don't want you to do that, Katie." She heard Greg say.

The heat was terrible, it had fully built itself up inside her, and she couldn't hold the tension anymore.

"I can do it...." She whispered.

"Yes! Yes, you can do it." Finch grinned. "It's time for you to enjoy some new dicks."

"Katie..." Ted mumbled.

"Look at me, Ted. Look what a wife I have become..." she said and smiled. His perplexed look turned her on.

Katie took a deep breath. She knew what these two men wanted. She got onto her knees on the white carpet floor. Reaching out with both hands, she fumbled for the zippers on their pants. Her pussy was hot and burning. Her shaky hands reached inside and fished for their cocks. Her body was getting tremendously excited. Excited to taste and feel these cocks of these strangers. She was all giddy.

Greg's head slumped down. What had he done? The dosages had been too much for her. The shy and lovely woman had turned into a cock hungry whore. But wasn't that what he had wanted? Turn them into such people...?

"You piece of shit. What have you done to her?" he heard Ted cry.

"Relax boys...I'll be with you soon." Katie answered.

She took hold of the two dicks at their base, pulling at them, feeling the weight of both massive lengths of flesh. One black, the other white both of them were not fully hard yet but tremendous in size. The tubes of meat were covered in pulsating veins and jerked and twitched to her touches. Katie faced Finch's first. After another close look she took his huge cock into her mouth. It was just as fat as she had hoped it for to be.

Ted's mouth fell open and he looked in disgust as she tasted a new cock in her mouth. She had never been fond of blow jobs, Ted thought. Now, she was working on it like a pro.

Deep down inside Katie one part of her felt terrible. She could see Ted wince as she took the meat deeper and deeper into her. But another part of her wanted to see these men enjoying her service. She wanted to please them and then get royally fucked by them.

Katie sucked. She sucked it hard that her cheeks got hollow. She took his cock into her throat just like Greg had taught her. Finch's hand helped her to take it deeper. The head of his dick pressed and forced itself past the restriction of her throat. Her sweet, soft lips slid down the shaft, covered it with lubricating saliva...she swallowed it again, the thick shaft slid down. She could feel its flesh moving, his hands gently pushed her head again. Katie gagged but continued. Her lips touched his pubic hair now. It smelled but she didn't care. Slowly, seductively she pulled his dick out again and her tongue flicked over his balls and caressed them.

Finch grinned and leaned back against the wall.

"Oh yeah...Jesus, she's a natural." He said and sighed.

A string of saliva stretched from her lips to the head of Finch's dick. She looked into the black mans eye's now and without a word she swallowed his dick. Greedily she gulped his prick down, her head bobbed forward and backward, she used her hands and rubbed his shaft, making it hot and stiff. Again and again she moved it back into her steamy mouth, her lips making wet sucking noises that filled the room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gifted Writer Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds