A Girl Called Lucy Pt. 01

Lucy lay back, momentarily half-stunned, then spat it all into her hand and burst out laughing.

"I must look a bit of a state" she giggled her self-admonishment at me then got up to go to the bathroom and freshen up.

I moved out her way and watched her cute bottom sway by as she clutched the mess of her dress in place on her way to the bathroom. Her bottom was a perfect shape.

Just then Marco let out a huge sigh of satisfaction.

"Man, that chick is the best" he said to no-one in particular.

"She would be if she ever swallowed" Toby said and I looked at him and his drooping cock and thought what a peanut-brained arsehole he was.

Then Lucy poked her lovely head round the bathroom door and called me over.

"Can you help me open this bottle?" she asked me, as innocent as pie. I glanced over at Toby. He shrugged his shoulders and told me to go ahead. I stood up with my still hard cock straining at my pants, frustrated to be the only one not to have climaxed.

I got to the door only for Lucy to disappear inside the bathroom.

I followed her in. And then I was surprised once again.

She was looking at me like she had done back at the bar, her head lolled to one side, her eyes wide, with a sweet smile on her lips. She'd fixed up her dress. Then she reached out her arms, held them wide beckoning me close.

Despite the tent-sized bulge of my pants we held each other and stayed like that for half a minute before she kissed my neck and said thanks for making her cum. Then she hoped I didn't think badly of her.

It seemed like the night's fun was over. The rage in my trousers burned as fiercly as it had for the last thirty minutes and only served to emphasize my disappointment. But I didn't think badly of her at all. I answered by kissing her mouth, a gentle kiss that wanted to erase her fears on that front.

Then I became aware of the taste of semen on her lips, and the tang of her juice must have been just as rank for her, because we both pulled away at the same time and laughed together. We looked in each others' eyes for a while and then she pulled me close again and kissed me on the side of my face.

"Oh gosh ... " she suddenly exclaimed, finally (finally!) noticing the raging hard-on fighting to get out my pants.

'Ya, poor you ...' she continued, whispering softly while slowly unbuckling my belt and pulling my zipper down.

'I want it ... ' she breathed, looking at me with big watery eyes, popping the button, then helping ease my pants and boxers over my straining cock before letting them fall to my ankles.

I took a deep breath. Set free at last my engorged cock sprang skywards, angrily reaching towards my belly button. It was hot and hard and ready to go. More than ready.

Lucy was already on her knees, her eyes popped wide as she happily admired my thick shaft in front of her face. She pulled it toward her, the thick bulging head and blue fiery veins pulsing with anticipation at each flick of her tentative teasing tongue.

She sucked me slowly and skillfully for a fair while. Then with one hand twisting rythmically up and down my meat, she reached around to grip my ass pulling my body closer, to take me deeper.

She was good, most definitely good.

My cock-head now at the top of her throat, she massaged my balls slowly as if trying to coax the seed out of them. Totally awesome. I let out a deep groan at the sensation. Instinctively placing a hand on her head - on the mess of her 'bun' actually - I rotated my hips to help my cock sink further in her throat. She was murmuring her enjoyment and I think I was too, lost in the exquisite pleasure she was giving me.

I've had blow jobs before but I've never known a girl to love having a cock in her mouth as much as Lucy did. But after all the previous confinement and frustration I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, especially with the way she was slobbering all over me now.

She must have known it too because she suddenly broke away. Trailing a string of spittle from her mouth she stared up at me and implored me to 'ya ... cum down my throat' before once more taking my cock in her mouth, to her throat, and I pushed forward while holding her head steady, feeling my prick forcing its way further down.

I knew I was honoured. She hadn't even swallowed her boyfriend's cum.

I grunted loudly and proudly. Lucy looked up at me, her eyes wild with excitement. I gave her everything that had been stirred up and squishing around inside my balls for the last forty minutes. With my whole body tense and my legs spread I offered her my whole cock and she took it all as I shuddered and squirted a rope of hot milky sperm straight down her oesophagus, then another, then another, and another and another, before she started to pull me out, gasping for air, laughing as another jet streaked across her face, then another as her mouth strove again to catch the last of my gushing stuff.

I let out a big sigh of satisfaction and kept my cock stuffed in Lucy's mouth as long as possible or rather she kept it there, suckling and nibbling, until eventually it flagged and she stood and kissed me on the cheek.

'Gosh ...' she said.

It was a sweet kiss.

Awesome actually.

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds