A Girl Called Sami Ch. 05

Sami was burning with horniness by now, and moving her hand until it was on top of Bonnie's breast, over her blouse, as they kissed lustfully, Sami's hand kneaded, squeezed and fondled Bonnie's breasts. Bonnie was a 36-C, and a full C-cup at that, as well as firm, which drove Sami's desires even more.

Bonnie was now moving and thrashing with excitement, and when she felt Sami's bare thigh snake between her legs and up against her crotch, against her wet panties, Bonnie's response was to grind against Sami's leg as if she were fucking.

Baby steps, Sami-girl, baby steps or you'll frighten her, scare her off.

But she's grinding her pussy against my leg, and her boobs feel so good, and I want to taste her so badly.

Baby steps, Sami-girl.

As much as she wanted to rip Bonnie's panties from her, Sami knew to do so would be a bit much for Bonnie's 'trial run', especially as tipsy as she is.

Bonnie was sucking on Sami's tongue, her hands holding Sami's face to hers; she was letting Sami touch her everywhere and in any matter, her moans constant as she sucked on Sami's tongue.

Moving her hand from Bonnie's breasts as they kissed in a heated frenzy, Sami moved her hand between Bonnie's legs, under her skirt which had hiked up, cupping Bonnie's sex in her hand, feeling the wetness of Bonnie's panties against her skin.

Slowly and with purpose, Sami caressed Bonnie's pussy through her panties; Bonnie's response was to spread her legs to make it easier for Sami to do so. And Sami did so, increasing her fondling as she bit Bonnie's breasts through the blouse and bra that she was wearing which caused Bonnie to moan even more.

"Mmmm, oh, oh, Damn, oh don't stop, please don't stop," Bonnie begged Sami, returning to kissing Sami afterwards; pulling her mouth from Sami's again, she moaned loudly, and wrapping her arms around Sami, Bonnie pulled her head from the bed, her mouth on Sami's neck as she muffled her scream of orgasmic joy when she came.

Her breath was coming fast as her orgasm faded, but taking a while to leave completely.

"Oh, damn, Sami; damn, damn, damn, whatever did you do to me?" Bonnie said, and then she smothered Sami with kisses and hugs. Lying back down as her breathing began to slow, the full force of the 151 rum hit her like a sledge hammer.

Sami's pussy was soaked with desire, but beginning to feel the effects of the rum now, herself, they stayed lying in Sami's bed together, their legs and arms intertwined, both of them wet with sex-sweat.

Just before she followed Bonnie into dreamland, Sami thought that it wasn't tonight, but she will get her mouth on Bonnie's pussy, and soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds