A Girl Called Sami Ch. 19

As Bea lowered her pussy for Sami to suck and lick, her own mouth was busily burrowing between Sami's legs, her hands gripping the backs of Sami's thighs for support.

Sami placed her hands on Bea's hips, pulling Bea's pussy to her waiting mouth; when her tongue tasted Bea, she lost all control and had Bea crying with delightful orgasmic contentment as she repeatedly sucked and tongue-fucked Bea's snatch.

Bea's cry when she orgasmed was matched by Sami's, a few seconds later. Lying there, in the same 69 repose, they stroked and petted each other as they gathered their wits about them and once more, pleasured each other, yet again.

When the girls gave in to the fatigue and soreness, they kissed each other goodnight for a deliciously long time, their tongues tasting like pussy, their own pussies, at that.

______________________

Opening the door to her room quietly so's not to disturb Casey, Sami slipped under the covers and curled up for sleep, her pussy wet from Bea's cunnilingus of her, and with Bea's juices still smeared on her own lips.

Across the room, in her own bed and facing the wall, her back to Sami's side of the room, Casey smiled a knowing smile to herself, her nostrils taking in the smell of sex that had entered the room with Sami; her fingers deftly played with her pussy, quietly, under her bedcovers, her mind remembering the first time that she went 'all the way' with her classmate's older sister.

Casey stifled her sounds when she orgasmed and smiling, she let herself fall asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds