A Girl Called Sami Ch. 22

Sami was pretty sure there would be fucking involved, at some point, during the evening.

Scanning through the classifieds, a boxed, bold-printed ad caught her eye. It was an ad from a female photographer seeking female models for a photography project of some sort. Judging by the wording of the ad, there would be nude modeling involved.

Though Sami preferred abstract photography when she shot film, for the most part, ever since spending time with Nikki and going through all of her books of photographic nudes, the media held some attraction to Sami.

Something about the ad appealed to Sami, for a reason she couldn't identify, but she composed and then, sent, an email response with all of the resume material and a few JPEG attachments of her, all G-rated, of course.

Making sure she had all of her contact information at the end of the email, Sami clicked the send button and then turned off her laptop to begin readying for the night's activities with Nikki.

Thinking about the ad she had just responded to, Sami found herself hoping she'd get picked for the project; hell, it might turn out to be a blast, she thought as she soaped herself in her shower.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds