A Girl Can Play

- Now kneel Gavin. Take them off me.

Where did that come from? She trembled as he knelt before her. His fingers found the elastic, drew the silk panties down her thighs. She didn't have to tell him. Just parted her legs, eyes shut against the sun. Felt his breath stir the tight red curls. Then christ... the softness of his liquid tongue parting her cuntlips, teasing into her... she had to put her hands on his shoulders as the whirlpool that was her cunt spasmed, left her panting as she slowly re-emerged onto the hill.

- Oh Gavin -- she crumpled onto the grass, drew him down with her -- fuck me now please. Oh god...

Her body rippled as she opened her eyes to his, hanging over her before he lowered his mouth to hers, succulent, absorbing her. Felt the warm pressure between her cuntlips as his cock slithered there, pulsing. Her hand went down to guide him.

It flexed inside her, a hot slow flow penetrating, warming, setting afire everything it touched. When his mouth suckled her she soared, every nerve aquiver, rising, seeking completion. A distant part of her was aware of the movement of his body on hers, but all she really knew was her need, acute hunger for more, more...

Became aware of him now, his body, his person, Gavin, as they merged ravenously, bodies fighting, struggling against each other for release. Close now. His spunk pumping in her, oh god, and she imploded, an aurora borealis of sensation, flashing and traumatising her.

When she came to, he was stroking her face, licking her neck, whispering his love. Her eyes fluttered open. Smiled querulously into his:

- So glad we allowed that to happen.

He kissed her nose, nibbled softly on her earlobe till she wriggled:

- Well we did. You were Canute for a while, trying to hold back the tide. I know you had to. But what is between us is undeniable. I'm so glad we finally fucked. Know you are too.

She sighed, her being suffused with lassitude. Completely at ease with herself and her lover:

- You know I am. We shared it, didn't we? More than a fuck, a completion, something that was always there, that had to be fulfilled. Oh Gavin...

And she drew his mouth to hers.

Presently they drew apart, senses replete for now. Rearranged themselves more comfortably on fleeces brought in the rucsac as a needless precaution against cold. He poured tea, produced grapes, and they sipped and nibbled companionably, arms around each other as the sun beat down on them. Then she started, pointed:

- Company! Get your clothes on!

He followed her finger, saw two figures approaching, a hundred yards away. They scrambled into decency, were clothed but dishevelled, just presentable, as the pair of older men reached the cairn. The shorter of the strangers laughed:

- Hah! Fine day! Just catching the sun? Don't blame you at all!

Jean blushed, smiling:

- Well, we just couldn't resist. Didn't expect to see anyone. Sorry...

They bantered lightly for a few minutes, then the men took their leave. They were doing the traverse, coming off the hill at Crosswoodburn on the Lang Whang.

- Just as well you saw them in time! Might have been embarrassing if they'd found us naked?

- Do you know Gav, on this strange day, I don't think I'd have minded if they had? Me who used to be the shy one. Today nothing else matters, just us. It almost feels... um... feels that we're not in the real world now. I know we are, we're very real but... d'ye know what I'm trying to say?

- Yes dear lass, I do know. -- he stroked her contemplatively -- In the real world, but apart from it, in our private world. The world that belongs just to us. Now -- he glanced at his watch -- it's getting on, and we both need to get back to our families. Maybe we should make a move soon?

*****

Her heart had seldom felt freer as they wandered hand-in-hand down the hillside, stopping to pick September-ripe blaeberries, feeding each other, dark-blooding their mouths with them. Paused to admire a group of tall common spotted orchids behind a sheepshank. She knew it would end, this strange wonderful day, but was content in the knowledge that there would be other days together... though she wondered about alfresco sex as autumn weather set in.

She smiled to herself: a girl has to play indeed! What had happened between them was hardly play: it was world-changing. Their private world anyway: nobody else could ever know what they shared now. She thought with love of her children, husband, welcomed her re-entry into their world presently.

Knew too her care for his wife and bairns. But for now, the tingle in her groin had re-awakened. She remembered his cock, completing her. Felt moisture on her upper thighs... Stopped when they reached a shepherd's hut, pulled him to her:

- I need you in me again.

She was beginning to know this new self, the one who took what she needed from her lover. He drew her into the dark shelter wordlessly, his fingers between her legs. Oh... her need surged, the delicious certainty of knowing it was about to be fulfilled. He pushed her to the wooden wall, then:

- Bend and stretch your arms to the wall. This time you're going to get a right fucking.

Her belly was liquid and she did as he instructed, felt him move shorts and silk off over her boots, lifted her feet compliantly to assist. Felt his fingers spread her cheeks as she leaned against the wall, heard the rising breeze gust in the rowans outside. But in here was their world, private, in which only they existed.

She shivered as his mouth nuzzled her cunt, felt his love taste her honey. Twitched at the strangeness of his tongue lapping her anus -- jesus, today was all newness... but it felt right, loving, and she allowed him his way with her. Then she sensed him stand up:

- God, I want you lassie...

His harsh growl resonated in her head and she felt her cunt being pierced again, his need meeting hers perfectly... and then he started. Long hard thrusts spearing her soul jesusgod, taking her, making her cunt his and it was, it belonged to him she knew as she pressed back against his thrusts, no more in control of her movements than when she blinked. Responses bereft of mind or consciousness, her body giving and taking what it needed christ... surging and heating, friction of cock in cunt expanding into her entire world, becoming her being, all need and urgency, a quest for oneness...

When his fingers closed on her breasts, dug roughly under shirt and bra to touch her, she heard her own rising wail, felt his urgency in her redouble, the dissonance of their cries. Her being closed on his thrusting intrusion, felt him pulsing in her...

The mutual explosion left them shaken. His cock slowly slid from her and she straightened, turned, drew his face to hers:

- I love you, sweet cousin.

- I've known that for a very long time Jean. We both have. Just entranced that we've been able to be honest with each other. Find it at last.

- Ach Gavin. Do you know, I don't feel in any way diminished by this? I still have everything I had. But now I have you too. I know you don't threaten my life. You make me more complete...

- Aye lass.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds