A Girl for a Day

After a battle between a comb, a can of hairspray, and the top of my head, Janelle announced she was finished, and I stepped out into the hallway to look at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe what I saw. Staring back at me was an attractive female with what would pass for a pixie cut, cute green eyes with a bit of eyeliner, a reasonable sized chest, and a raging erection. I also realized that my white shirt did nothing to hide the outline of the dark bra.

With a satisfied nod Janelle informed me that there was only one thing left. She hurried away and was back a moment later with black shoes that, while they weren't heels, had about an inch and a half on them.

I slid my feet into them, and did up the little zippers on the sides. Standing up I saw how the heels changed my posture, pushing my butt and chest out, and leaving the bottom of my panties visible underneath the skirt. Janelle simply nodded her approval and started dragging me to the door.

"You're so slow! We're going to be late now" she announced, and we were gone.

=============================================================

I spent the entire car ride trying to hide my face, lest someone recognize me. So much so was I concentrated that it wasn't until we got to Tiffany's door that I realized I was so distracted by boner had disappeared.

After knocking twice, Janelle opened the door and pushed me inside. Stepping in and closing the door, Janelle announced to all the girls who were gathered in the living room, which was connected to the entranceway, that she wanted to introduce her sister, Samantha.

I blushed and waved. Suddenly aware that everyone in the room knew I had dressed myself up as a girl and gone out to a party.

I looked around the room and out of the five girls present I immediately recognized the tall one with the strange accent that I had gone down on in the locker room. I unconsciously licked my lips, only to realize that she knew exactly what I was thinking as she returned a wink.

One by one the girls came up to me and introduced themselves as Alexa, Jenna, Tiffany, and Margerite, who was the tall one. They each gave me a quick hug, but Margerite held it a moment longer than the rest as she pushed her leg in between mine and whispered in my ear: "Don't be shy Samantha, I have a little thank you for the girl who took such good care of me." I was left there reeling as she backed away and joined the other girls.

"Well! Now that everyone has arrived, we can start our little passion party!" Tiffany announced, while all the girls gave a little giggle. I looked around, confused. What was going on?

Tiffany saw my confused look from across the room and singled me out. "Sam, don't you know what a passion party is?"

"Uh.. Well, um, yeah! It's uh. Well... Okay maybe not." I stammered, eloquent as always.

Her smile only widened as she walked up to a trunk in the middle of the room. She opened the lid, but I couldn't see what was inside.

"Why don't you come take a look Sam, and tell me if anything catches your eye."

I nodded and strutted over to her in my heels, still not completely used to wearing them. As I got to the front of the trunk I felt my heart jump into my throat, and my dick perk to attention.

The box was full of sex toys.

============================

"Go ahead Sam, pick one out for me!" Tiffany urged me.

For her? I couldn't believe what was happening. I studied the box. There was a bit of everything. Dildos, fake and realistic, and of all sizes and colors, butt plugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, and numerous other odds and ends.

"Well go on!" Everyone urge. "Pick something good Samantha!"

I stared stupidly at the box. Was I really being asked by a roomful of girls to pick out a dildo for Tiffany? This was unreal.

"She doesn't want to pick one for Tiffany because she wants to start!" Suggested Alexa, to much giggling.

Finally, I decided to go for it and I reached in and picked the dildo on top, which was a very veiny white thing, about 7" long. As I pulled it out I also realized that there was a cord coming out of the base (which sported a pair of balls) and which was attached to a small remote. Dumbfounded I clicked the switch on the remote and it started vibrating. I dropped it in my surprise, which only caused the girls to giggle harder.

Once she had recovered Tiffany looked me in the eye and asked "Is that the one Samantha? That's the dildo you want to put inside of me?"

It was the easiest damn question I heard all night. I nodded vigorously. Tiffany immediately got down onto a blanket that I thought was a rug, and with a swift motion tugged off her yoga pants. I blushed as I realized her thong exactly matched the leopard print one I was wearing, although hers had a wet spot forming in the front.

"Fuck her Samantha!" the girls started yelling, but I didn't need prompting. I quickly slide off her thong and she spread her legs, presenting herself to me.

A voice in my mind asked what the hell I had done to deserve this. Sure, I'm dressed like a slutty girl, but I'm about to get more action than I've ever had.

"Get me wet" Tiffany ordered, and I complied, diving into her pussy face first. I licked her for a minute or two until she started moaning pretty good, then I pulled away and prepared to put the dildo inside her. But just as I started to push the tip towards her open lips she caught my hand. "Wet it first!"

I looked around, confused. How was I supposed to wet it? Then Janelle made a motion like she was licking a popsicle stick, and I understood. I quickly contemplated whether licking a dildo would push me over the top as being gay, when my eyes returned to the spread legs of the beautiful woman in front of me and I began licking the fake dong like it was ice cream on a hot day.

The girls hollered their encouragement until finally I opened wide and pushed the dildo in as far as it could go, which wasn't very far before it triggered my gag reflex.

"It looks like she's never given a blow job before!" Shouted Alexa. "What a bad girl!"

Pulling the dick out I decided it was wet enough and proceeded to put it to Tiffany's waiting sex. Her hips trembled with anticipation as I started pushing it in. I pushed until the balls bottomed out, then I took the remote in my hand and activated the vibration. Tiffany started moaning loudly, which brought forth my cheering from the girls.

I pushed the dildo in and out of her slowly, feeling the vibration. Her moaning grew slowly louder as I cycled the vibrator through it's different modes.

Then I had an idea. I was sitting here shoving a dildo into her, surely I should be able to see her tits too?

Leaving my left handle to pilot the dildo I reached up, and swiftly pulled her tank tops and bras straps down, followed by her shirt. After a moment of resistance her gigantic breasts popped out, and I marveled briefly at their shapeliness, before going to work sucking them.

I continued thrusting the dildo and sucking her boobs, while she reached down and started rubbing her clit. Before long her midsection started rising in the throws of an orgasm and she came, squirting her juices on my hand. I kept pushing as she rode the orgasm for another minute longer until I suddenly felt a hand on my back. I stopped thrusting, much to Tiffany's disappointment and looked back when the same hand quickly reached around and under and grabbed my dick through my skirt and panties.

"Lay on your back, bitch" I heard Margerite's accented voice behind me. I hesitated a moment, unsure what was happening, until her grip tightened and I was forced to comply.

I rolled onto my back with my knees up and feet on the ground. Margerite gave my skirt a flight and it fell to my stomach, leaving everyone a good view of my dick straining at my panties, and the wet spot at its tip.

"Nice panties" said Tiffany in a voice that glowed in the aftermath of her orgasms.

"Thank you!" I joked, "A friend picked them out for me!"

"So, Tiffany" Margerite started, "would you say that Samantha deserves a reward for making you cum?"

"Oh god yes!" Tiffany replied

"Well then, can I get some help girls?"

Immediately Tiffany jumped up onto her knees, which caused the dong she had forgotten about to slide out of her with a sucking sound. Tiffany moaned loudly and swayed slightly before regaining her composure.

She reached up to my tank top and pulled it down just as I had done to her, then stopped and admired my bra.

"You certainly look good in a frilly bra Samantha!" She said. Then Janelle piped up from across the room, where she and Alexa had stuck their hands into each other's panties and were obviously enjoying themselves: "And she likes having her nipples played with!"

"Is that so?" replied Tiffany, looking at me mischievously. I started to protest when out of nowhere Jenna's hand appeared and grabbed my arms as Tiffany slid my bra down like my tank top and promptly started sucking my nipples, being joined by Jenna seconds later.

I started moaning loudly. Not male sounds either. I was unintentionally moaning like a girl getting pounded in a porno. Their tongues were electric, and it felt like my whole body was pulsing with the pace of their licking. I enjoyed it so much that I didn't realize Margerite had spread my legs apart and was moving forward. Looking down I realized with dread that she had stripped off her pants and was wearing a bright blue strap on that was about 6" long and rounded at the top, narrowing near the base.

I tried to push the girls away but they simply doubled down on licking my nipples and I was all but immobilized. Meanwhile I felt Margerite pulling my panties aside and revealing my virgin hole.

"Go easy!" I shouted. "It's my first time!" And before I know it my hips raised themselves slightly off the floor to give her better access and she started thrusting into me.

It burned at first and I yelped. It was probably the strangest thing I had ever felt, but after letting it sit for a moment she pushed a bit more and all of a sudden the head was through my entrance and the rest of it easily slipped in. I moaned even loader. It was unreal how good this felt...

Margerite started thrusting in earnest and I felt the tip pushing up against my prostate, every time sending a jolt of pleasure up my dick. Margerite stopped for a moment to adjust her position and I unconsciously pushed my hips towards her driving it in deeper.

"Please don't stop" I moaned.

She didn't. Instead, Jenna moved herself above my so that her already wet pussy was right above my face.

"Please Sam, finish me" she begged. I could tell that she'd already been playing with herself and wasn't far from cumming. I pushed my head up and started going to town. I could feel her legs starting to shake, and so could Tiffany and Margerite apparently, because Tiffany reached over and started playing with my other nipple while she sucked on my right one, while Margerite started pounding into me.

I came immediately. Jets of cum shot up into Tiffany's hair, and when she pulled away, it hit my face and Jenna's bare pussy. I'd never experienced an orgasm so hard. It last for what felt like hours as Margerite slowed her pounding and Jenna, feelling my orgasm, came as well.

I laid my head back and basked in the post-orgasm. This was amazing. I didn't care that I was still wearing a bra, tank top, thong, skirt, tights, garter, and makeup. This was incredible. I was awoken from my reverie by Margerite who gave a swift thrust into me getting my attention.

"Well aren't you going to clean up Jenna's poor pussy from that awful, unwomanly mess someone left there?" She asked, looking me in the eye.

I looked up and saw my cum on the outside of her lips. I happily reached up and licked it off, earning myself another small orgasm from Jenna. She then turned around and collapsed beside me after kissing me and tasting the cum in my mouth. Margerite also pulled out with a devilish smile and lay down beside us.

The three of us passed out to the sound of Janelle and Alexa sixty-nineing on the couch. I slept like a little girl.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds