A Girl-Girl Email Exchange

You reach down with your hands and spread your pussy lips wide apart and adjust your hips so that I'm peeing directly into your pussy. I then reach down and direct my pee so it hits your engorged clit then I aim it down into your open pussy. I go further down and paint your little pink asshole. I alternate between these three as you let one hand go up to your clit and pull on it hard and scream to an extreme orgasm. It's so powerful that you muscles squeeze my pee back out of your pussy.

I can't take any more and shove my still dribbling pussy against yours and rub my clit hard against yours as I reach the biggest orgasm of my entire life. "FUUUUCKKKK I"MMMMMMM CUMMMMMINGGGGGGG" I scream as I let loose a gallon of girl cum all over the place. Our cunts are sliding together so slick with juice its as if our pussies are made of Teflon. My body is shaking violently. This is the most mind numbing sex that I have ever experienced. My body can't stop, I just keep cumming and cumming. You have never seen anything like this before, and that’s enough to set you off again. We are cumming together for the very first time and it’s the most awesome feeling. After what seems like an eternity, we both are breathing hard and collapse back on the bed in a mess of tangled wet piss and cum covered limbs. You look up at me and say "I love you so much Shelby I want you to live with me forever". I crawl up to you and give you a tender kiss on the lips and say to you, "The only place I'm going, darling, is into the shower with you", as I pull you up and lead you into the bathroom. This is going to be the start of a beautiful life together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 505 milliseconds