A Girl in Need

Walking over to the brothers, I decided to at least find out their names. Calling them Brother Number One and Two was getting old.

"So boys, tell me. What are your names?"

Brother Number One whispered, "Luke."

Brother Number Two croaked out, "Alan."

"Okay Luke and Alan, I would like for you to do me a favor and turn your chairs facing each other with a three foot gap between them. Then, I would like for you to remove your jeans. Denim can be so rough on my poor tender pussy."

I didn't realize guys that size could move so fast. Alan was wearing white briefs while Luke, the apparent rebel, was sporting light blue boxer briefs. Both of them were showing a large expanse of wood. My pussy quivered with glee. I flipped the switch to turn on some music and began to move between them.

"Just so you know boys, touching is allowed back here," I said as I straddled Luke. I wrapped my legs around his waist just as his hands grabbed my ass. He thrust hard, slamming his cotton covered cock onto me over and over. I rubbed my tits in his face and he grabbed one of my nipples, sucking it into his mouth.

"Tsk Tsk, let's not forget about Alan, OK?"

Luke removed his hands and I crawled over to Alan, rubbing my face against his dick as I made my way up to his lap. I felt Luke's fingers on my ass, kneading as I crawled.

"Mmmm—that's it Luke, finger my slit," I moaned.

Big thumbs prodded my pussy lips pilfering the cream to lubricate my hole. I could feel him pulling my cheeks apart, pushing his thumb onto the rosebud of my ass.

I pulled away and climbed further into Alan's lap. Much like his brother, he quickly grabbed my ass as I wrapped my legs around him. I gyrated my hips against his cock and watched as his white briefs became clear when soaked with my pussy juice. His cock started to peek out of the top leaking precum in its wake. I slid back down his lap and put my face in his crotch while arching my back and presenting my ass to Luke. Leaning forward, I licked the top of Alan's cock that peeked out from his briefs. Startled, he jumped back a little. I looked up at him, simply smiled and grabbed his cock so he couldn't move. A shuddering moan left him.

"Are you sure you can do that here?" He groaned out.

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I want you to," he said and pushed my face into his crotch.

I pulled back enough to free his cock from its cotton prison. It sprang free easily with its purple head throbbing. I wanted it everywhere at once, but I knew I had to slow down. I ran my tongue around the base of the head, flicking it in the crevice underneath. It flared even more and precum oozed onto my tongue. Thankfully, though the boys were nicely hung, they were not too big to fit. I felt like Goldilocks. They were both "just right". Holding onto the base of his cock with my right hand and pushing two of my fingers deeper into his sac, I stroked up on his dick, milking the precum. I felt his fingers in my hair working to find a nice hold. Meanwhile, thanks to the mirror, I noticed Luke, behind me stroking his cock, inching it closer and closer to my ass. I felt his hands move to my pussy pulling more and more juice away towards my ass. Then, I felt his dick. He didn't penetrate me, he just slowly rubbed it between the globes of my ass, sandwiching it.

While Luke worked me and himself into a slow boil, I concentrated on Alan. I slipped my mouth over the head, compressing it as it went in and sucking it like the pacifier I found it to be. Slowly, I let it fill my mouth as I fondled his balls with my hands. I pressed my lips around his shaft and drew his cock in and out increasing my speed as I went. Soon, I felt his balls start to tighten, so I removed my mouth and replaced it with my hands. Gently, I stroked his slick cock, not enough to make him cum, but enough to keep him close.

Luke, never to be left out, was entertaining himself with my ass but I knew he would soon need more. As if on cue, he grumbled, "He's had enough. My turn." He pulled me off of Alan's dick, turned me around, and shoved my mouth onto his cock. I reached up and grabbed the base in order to keep him from forcing it down my throat until I was ready. I stroked the lower part of his shaft as he buried both hands in my hair and fucked my face.

"Mmm Mmm! Look at this ass you left me with brother," Alan said with full appreciation as he too sandwiched his cock between my cheeks. Alan however was not content enough to leave his cock on the outside. "Oh fuck yeah! How would you like my fat cock in your ass, sugar?" Unbeknownst to Alan, I had prelubed said ass, so I was ready for whatever he had. Luke pulled his dick out of my mouth enough for me to moan. "Oooh—fuck my ass hard with that big dick!" Then he slid it back toward my throat.

The initial insertion of Alan's cock took me a few seconds to adjust to because his head was still large and swollen from my earlier work. He pushed easily at first, working to find the right angle. My ass was tight and his dick tested its elasticity, but once he passed my sphincter it glided in all the way, seating itself nicely. My pussy throbbed in response. Juices from it were already starting to coat the inside of my thighs. Alan pulled back almost all the way and slammed back in. The force bounced Luke's dick deeper into my throat. They seemed to like this because they began a rhythmic piston action. Luke pushed. Alan pulled back. Alan pushed forward, Luke pulled back. Alan's balls slapped the lower part of my cunt teasing it into an aching mass.

"Pick her up," Luke said, confusing me a little. Alan however was not confused and complied readily. He lifted me up, dick still in my ass. Luke stood in front of me, put my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and kissed me as he rammed his dick into my cunt. The force sent shivers running down my legs. He and Alan continued the piston action they performed earlier. Something told me this was something they had done before. The sensation of Luke pushing into my clit as one pulled and the other shoved his way back in sent me into oblivion. Alan bit down on my neck while Luke continued to kiss me. I could feel their dicks rubbing against each other inside of me. My orgasm, when it came, was explosive. My body spasmed. My pussy clenched Luke's dick in a death grip as wave after wave of pleasure flooded my world. The brothers, feeling the strength of my climax as well as the clenching muscles, increased their speed and were soon shooting wads of cum into me. I felt the force of the hot spray coating my insides, oozing around their cocks. Alan soon pulled out but Luke continued to hold me and kissed me one last time before placing me in one of the chairs. I was thankful for that because my legs would not have held me otherwise. The boys cleaned themselves off and redressed. Alan kindly handed me my robe before placing a small stack of bills on the table. I smiled at him, gave the stack back and said, "No thanks. This was fun, not work." Luke smiled and they both walked to the door. I melted into the chair for a minute before putting my robe on and heading to the dressing room. Bella had just come back from a set.

"Now that is one happy pussy," she laughed. "You look like the pussy that ate the canary and was too fat too walk after."

I laughed weakly, "Haha. I walk the walk of the well-pleasured woman who's trying not to drip."

She giggled. "Well my darling, get yourself cleaned up. I put your half of the take with your things. We did well tonight. I look forward to the next time."

"Me too. Tonight might last me for a couple days but you know I'll be back soon. As for now, I'm going to head home, soak in my tub for an hour and relive tonight over and over again in my head."

Smiling, she kissed my cheek and left me to clean up and gather my things. I watched her ass sway as she walked away and thought a couple of days might have been wishful thinking.

The characters of Barbara and Mary can also be found in the story What Friends Are For and Melanie's character can also be found in Playing in Traffic.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Girl in Need
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds