A Girl Named Mitch Ch. 02

"Um, not yet." My heart was thumping, and I extricated myself from Mitch's embrace, wondering if another, more intimate one was coming, or if that would be the last time she ever held me. Please, please, don't let it be the last time. "Mitch, I need to ask you a question."

"Okay, shoot."

"No, I'm serious, and you have to promise me that you'll tell me the truth." My voice was shaking.

The playful smile evaporated from her face. "Cindy, what's this about?"

"You have to promise. Even if it's hard, even if it's scary. The truth."

"Okay, I promise." Her eyes were scared, so I reached out and took her hand.

"Michelle, are you in love with me?"

The terror on her face quadrupled instantly, and she looked like she wanted to run, but she didn't. "Cindy..."

"Mitch, you promised."

The fear drained away, replaced by abject misery. "I'm sorry. I know it's stupid, and you can't, um..."

I moved closer to her. "It's not stupid, but you haven't answered me." I reached out and cupped her cheek, brushing away a tear with my thumb. God, she was crying. I'd never seen that before. "Are you in love with me?"

"Cindy, you're my best friend." Tears were running freely down her face now. "You're the most beautiful, smartest, most incredible woman I've ever known, and when I hold you I feel like I can fly. Of course I love you. But I don't want to lose this."

I was crying, too, but I had to speak. "Mitch we can't keep going on like this, not like it is. I've been using you, like, in place of a relationship. And you, you need more than what I'm giving you."

Her eyes went wide. "No I don't! I'm happy like this, with you. It's enough."

"No, it's not, sweetheart." I touched her beautiful face, wiping away a tear. "You deserve so much more. Someone who wants to be with you. I mean, in every way. A girl who can't wait to kiss you, who wants to make love to you. You need that."

"No, I don't! I just need you." Her voice was terrified and desperate, like her worst nightmare was coming true, and it broke my heart.

"No, Mitch, you need more. And I want to give it to you."

Dumbfounded disbelief spread over Mitch's face. "Wh-what?"

"I want to be yours, in every way. And I want you to be mine. I want to try, y'know, to be an us."

"Cindy?" She didn't believe me. I needed to try harder.

I moved closer to her, wrapping my arms around her, whispering in her ear. "Do you have any idea how much I missed you last weekend? I pictured you with someone else, and it hurt so much. I don't want there ever to be a someone else. And you're not the only one who loves it when you hold me. I've been trying to tell myself for weeks that I needed to get some distance, to sleep on my own. And every night I end up back in your arms, because it's wonderful. You make me feel safe, and loved, and I can't live without it."

She reached out almost reverently and touched my waist with both hands. Her body was shaking. "Cindy, I don't know what to do."

"Kiss me. We'll figure it out from there."

Her forehead rested against mine, and I could feel the heat of her like a furnace. My own body was raging with desire, like nothing I'd ever felt, and as our noses touched and our lips feathered against each other, I knew I'd never wanted anything more than I wanted this.

And then she kissed me. I remembered the heat of our moment last spring, the way the energy had coursed through me. I'd told myself a myriad of times that it hadn't meant anything, because I'd been drunk. In a way I'd been right. It was nothing like this. Every nerve ending in my body seemed to explode with electricity, my whole body humming and singing, doubly so for the parts of me Mitch was touching. I sighed lustily into Mitch's mouth, pushing myself against her as she wrapped me in her arms.

Our mouths opened in unison, tongues touching gently, seemingly doubling the pleasure of the kiss. I don't know how long it went; minutes, days, but it was perfect. When we finally broke apart I was breathing heavily, my pulse pounding

Mitch's eyes danced. God, they were so beautiful. "Good?"

I sighed. "Oh, yeah. More, please?"

Her mouth found mine again, but only lingered a moment before moving to my neck, my chin lifting as the most exquisite sensations filled me. Her hand cupped the back of my head, her fingers digging into my blonde hair, and I rested against her.

Her hand moved down over my leg, tracing along my bare skin, and back up over my soft cotton shorts. A single finger slipped in between the waist of my shorts and my top. Mitch pulled away and looked me in the eyes as the rest of her hand slid underneath and rested against the bare skin of my back. She was silently asking permission, and, oh my god, the answer was yes.

I reached down and grabbed my halter and pulled it over my head, tossing it onto the floor, watching Mitch's eyes go wide as she took in the cleavage created by my bra. I'd worn a nice one, just for this moment, and it totally paid off. She looked up into my eyes again, and this time her wicked smile was back.

I stroked her hair. "All for you."

She growled, burying her face into my chest, kissing along my collarbone over the skin of my chest, trailing fire behind. I moaned and threw my head back, wishing her lower. I didn't have to wish for long, as Mitch's hands traced up my spine, and moments later the tension in my bra released. I shrugged the material over my shoulders, letting it fall away to the floor.

One last kiss, and Mitch pulled away. "You are so beautiful." Her fingers traced along the crease in my skin left by the underwire, back to front, until she was cupping my breast. I'd always considered them to be solidly average, big enough, but nothing to get excited about. Given the look on her face, though, I don't think Mitch agreed. Her mouth hung slightly open as she gazed reverently at what had been revealed, and I could barely breathe with anticipation.

Her thumb turned a slow circle around my nipple, and a shiver of pleasure radiated down my body. I felt it in my fingers and toes, but mostly between my legs, which I realized was humming with warmth. I shifted in Mitch's lap, and the feeling intensified. That was new, and I liked it.

I didn't have long to ponder, though, before Mitch leaned forward and took my other nipple into her mouth, and I threw my head back.

"Oh, my GOD!" I'd never felt anything like it. My whole body, already buzzing in anticipation, seemed to explode in joy. I held her head to me as her mouth worked and suckled. It was pure heaven. Her tongue flicked, her teeth nibbled, and I pressed myself against her as the exquisite sensations echoed through me.

Just as I started to get used to it she switched sides, and I moaned with abandon as I ran my fingers through her short, dark hair. I rested my face against her head, kissing her gently on the crown, inhaling the scent of her.

I shifted, wrapping my legs around her waist as her mouth trailed up my neck and our lips came together. This kiss was completely different. The first I'd wanted. This one I needed, and desperately. Eventually our mutual need to breathe forced us apart. I rested my forehead against hers, trying to control my breathing.

I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. All I could do was feel the heat of Mitch's body, and I wanted to just drink it in. The intensity of her gaze was amazing. I'd never seen anyone who wanted me so badly, and I wanted to give myself to her.

Mitch leaned forward, gently holding me as she lay me back onto the bed. My head settled into the pillow, and she overshadowed me. I ran my hands over her back as she kissed me, feeling the material of her T-shirt. I needed to feel her skin against mine, so I tugged at it, but with our bodies pressed together I didn't make any headway.

Mitch sat up, swinging her leg over my waist. She towered above me as I reached up to touch her, and as I did she stripped off her top, and I ran my hands over her firm, flat stomach and up to her sports bra.

She gave me one of her wicked little grins. "You want me to take this off?"

I stared at the garment in question, mouth open slightly, and nodded. I was desperate to see it off. Obviously I'd seen her in shower, I mean, she wasn't exactly shy, but this was so different. This was for me, just me, and I couldn't wait.

Off it went, joining her shirt on the floor, Mitch's breasts bouncing free. They were smaller than mine, tipped with dark brown areolae no bigger than a nickel. But her nipples were good sized, and they looked delicious. I reached up so slowly to touch them. They were warm and soft, a strange dichotomy with the rest of Michelle's hard, lean body. And they were incredibly beautiful. I pinched one, making Mitch close her eyes and hum.

"Mm, that's nice."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah."

I stared at them for a moment. "Can I...?"

Mitch nodded and scooted down my body so I could sit, pulling myself up using her back. I kissed her once right in the center of her chest before moving my head to the right and taking her breast into my mouth. I can't really describe what it felt like. I'd given a lot of thought over the last few days about my ability to kiss other parts of Mitch's body that I hadn't really thought about this much, and that was a real shame.

It was so intimate, her gently holding me to her as I suckled her breasts. They were so soft, though the tips were just firm enough, and I lost myself in them for a few moments. The feel of her warmth, smell of her skin, the soft sounds she was making, they all filled me up. I switched to the other breast, going back and forth as I wanted, until Mitch slid a finger under my chin and lifted my face to hers and I melted into her kiss.

She broke away, cupping my cheek with her palm. "Lie back." Her eyes were intense and mesmerizing, and all I could do was nod and obey. She lay next to me, our eyes locked onto each other. She kissed me softly before moving her lips down to my neck, which I did my best to expose. Her hand caressed over my hip and down my leg, circling around my knee and tracing back up my inner thigh.

A shudder coursed through me, the two points of ecstasy ricocheting against each other in my body. I opened my legs, desperately hoping she would touch me there. The tips of her fingers slipped under the leg of the pair of loose shorts I was wearing, finding the crease my leg made with my body.

My eyes shot open and I gasped. Mitch immediately pulled away. "Cindy?"

"No, it's just... intense." I looked her in the eyes, those perfect, beautiful blue eyes. "But I don't want you to stop." My voice dropped to a desperate whisper. "Please don't stop."

That little grin spread back over Mitch's face as she pulled her hand away for a second, just long enough to move it around to the front, and she began rubbing my pussy through the soft material. My eyes closed, and I moaned into the night as the most exquisite feeling I'd ever experienced rolled through me.

I'd wondered many times if I'd chicken out when we actually started doing this, assuming I ever got the nerve to start. That had been a needless worry. I'd literally crawl across hot coals to keep feeling like this. The thrill of being touched, held close, laid down and loved on, it was all new.

My hips undulated against Mitch's hand, and I felt myself being carried higher and higher. Just as I was about to ask for more, or harder, or something, Mitch pulled her hand up and rested it against the flat of my tummy, her fingers playing with the waistband of my shorts for a second before sliding underneath.

Mitch's eyes searched mine for permission, and I nodded hastily, desperate to feel her touch me. I thought she would stay above my panties, but Mitch was too impatient for that. God bless her.

Her fingers slid under my shorts and my cotton panties below them, two diving directly into my soaked sex. I cried out, my back arching as she began to caress my clit. I turned and buried my face in Mitch's shoulder, clinging to her as they glided up and down my most intimate places.

The pace slowed. Mitch obviously wanted this to last, and her voice was soft in my ear.

"You're so wet."

I looked up at her. She was grinning ear to ear, and I returned her smile. We both knew what it meant. I wasn't broken. There'd never been anything wrong with me. I'd just been with the wrong person. And now I was with the right person, and my body was responding just like it was supposed to. I should have been with Mitch all along.

The realization of that made a tear leak free from my eye.

"Oh, baby." Mitch pulled me close and kissed me as her fingers began to move faster over my sex, and I just dissolved into her, moaning and gasping into her mouth until the spring coiling in my body finally snapped, and I began to buck and pulse as my orgasm claimed me.

It wasn't my first, of course. I'd managed to give myself a few before. But I'd been taught masturbation was wrong, and the guys I'd made myself think about the infrequent times I done it hadn't helped matters. I'd never come even close with anyone else.

But this, this had been beyond amazing. I had no concept it could feel so good. And as Mitch kissed me I knew I wanted more, and I wanted them with her.

She gently nuzzled my hair. "Did you like it?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak quite yet.

"I loved doing it for you."

"I...I didn't know it could be like that."

"That was just the beginning." The husk in Michelle's words made me shiver, and my response came out as a girlish whisper.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah." She ran her hand through my hair, her eyes inches away from mine. God, I couldn't breathe. "I wanna taste you." She lowered her mouth to mine and we kissed. God, I loved the kissing, and the touching, she was so gentle. I just nodded, the thought that this was going to get better making me tremble inside.

I lay back, and Mitch's mouth moved over my chin and down my neck. She spent some time worshipping my breasts, which felt as amazing as before, but there was something in the way she shifted her body that told me she wasn't going to stop there. Her mouth moved lower, over my tummy. I was breathing heavily and my heart was racing just in anticipation.

When her mouth moved below my belly button her hand gripped the sides of my shorts. I guess this was it, the point of no return. Oh, goodness, who am I kidding. That'd already come, or maybe it was still coming. In either case, I just lifted my hips, and Mitch peeled off both my shorts and panties in one fluid movement.

I gasped as the cool air came in contact with the heat of my pussy, then moaned as Mitch ran a finger through my dripping folds.

"God, Cindy, you're so beautiful."

"Mitch, please."

I thought she was going to tease me more, and I wasn't sure if I could take it, but instead she just wrapped her arms round my thighs and lowered her mouth to my sex. Nothing in my life had prepared me for the intensity of this single sensation, and I almost screamed into the evening as I pushed against her mouth. Her tongue slipped inside me and swirled around for a second before moving slowly up through my cleft. It surrounded my clit just before her lips pulled it into her mouth, sucking steadily for a few moments before letting it pop free.

She alternated between the flat of her tongue and her soft lips, caressing up and down, sucking on my labia, flicking my nub, generally driving me insane. Nothing had ever felt so good, so intimate, and I surrendered myself to my lover on a deep, primal level.

She was everywhere, but each time she came back to my little pearl she spent more time there, and after a bit it was the center of her attention, for which I was eternally grateful. I was soaring into the heavens. I grabbed my breast, squeezing and pinching, while my other hand reached down for Mitch. Her hand somehow found mine and our fingers intertwined. She sucked my clit into her mouth, and my body detonated in orgasm.

I cried out in one long tone, the volume rising and falling with each blissful pulse of joy. I collapsed back into our mattress, breathing heavily as my now super sensitive clit popped free from Mitch's mouth. She ran her fingers over my sex, me jerking with each aftershock.

"Oh, wow, Mitch, that, I, oh, ooh!"

My lover's fingers circled my vagina for a moment before dipping inside, and an entirely new source of ecstasy began to flow through me. First one, then a second, curling up and caressing my front wall as her other hand feathered over my clit, rolling it between my swollen outer labia.

I could feel my muscles clenching down around her digits, my eyes fluttering closed as my body tensed to orgasm again.

"Oh, Mitch, so good, so... ooh, don't stop, please, Please!"

And I came again, writhing around on the bed as the rolling waves of pleasure claimed me. Her fingers never stopped as I tried to rip them off with the intensity of my contractions, but when I calmed she did replace the ones playing with my nub with her lips and tongue, which, let's face it, is just better.

The combination of sensations was immediately overwhelming, particularly given the already over-stimulated state of my body, and I shot back into orgasmic insensibility only a few moments later.

When I floated back down Mitch's fingers slipped out of me, and her kisses were gentle and soft, all around, but not in, my sex. She kissed my outer lips, nuzzled in the soft blonde hair on my mons, tickling up my inner thigh. It was exquisite, and she slowly worked her way back to my cleft, but even once she did she was almost feather soft in her kisses and licks.

The others had come so quickly, but obviously she wanted this one to last. I was so okay with that plan, and I just let myself sink into both the mattress and the feelings coursing through my body. I just floated along as she pleasured me, saying her name, cooing and moaning, it was luxurious and wonderful and beyond sensual, and when Mitch finally tipped me over the edge and my orgasm filled me, I let it just carry me away into heaven.

When I finally came back to myself, Mitch was kissing her way back up my body. I needed her to be kissing me, so I reached down and pulled her up so she could. I hadn't given a thought to the fact I'd be able to taste myself on her lips, but by the time I realized what that odd tang was I was feeling so good I didn't care. It didn't really taste bad though, certainly nothing that was going to get me to stop.

Our tongues danced and swirled, and I reveled in the weight of her on top of me as my hands traced over the bare skin of her back. Eventually our kiss ended, and she rested her forehead against mine.

"Good?"

"Oh, Sweetheart, so good." I gave her another little peck.

"I've wanted to do that for you for so long."

I grinned at her. "I'm sorry I made you wait. Like really sorry." Mitch's eyes glinted with mischief and we spent a few more lovely moments just kissing before I asked the only salient question. It was the one I'd been wondering about since I'd decided to try to do this. "Is it my turn now?"

"Cindy, you don't have to."

And finally reality dawned on me. Regardless of anything else, there was one simple truth. "I know, but I want to."

Mitch looked worried. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I looked into her lovely eyes, the ones shining with concern and love. I wanted to make her feel as good as she'd just done for me. Not out of obligation, not to prove anything, to myself or her, but just because I loved her. I let some serious minx drip into my voice. "I'm very sure."

She returned my grin. "Okay then." Somehow we managed to get flipped over on that little Twin XL we shared every night, and I was on top of her, doing what she'd done to me, slowly kissing my way down over her body. Her skin tasted wonderful, and eventually I managed to pull myself away from her breasts and work my way down over her firm stomach.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds