A Girl Named Sam

She had to be at work at three. With bathing, eating, and the trip back, it was close but we made it with fifteen minutes to spare.

As we were pulling into the store, she said, "I have to go home tonight but come see me."

I asked, "Need a ride?"

She replied with a big smile, "See you at 11:15."

When I arrived at the store, Sam was ready to go. She was leaning against the wall of the store and when she saw me, she broke into a big grin, ran to the car and kissed me.

"I really missed you tonight, she giggled.

"I missed you, too." I replied.

On the way to her place, she said that she did not think that it would be a good idea for me to take her to her house and asked me if I minded dropping her off at the front of the development. When I dropped her off, she kissed me and said, "See ya tomorrow." She ran about ten steps, turned in the headlights, waved, and blew me a kiss.

That was the last time I saw her. She did not show up for work the next night or the next. When I asked what happened to Sam, I was told, "Clerks come and clerks go, especially the young ones."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds