A Girl Named Thumper Ch. 05

“Oh yes,” he groaned. It felt like he was draining every ounce of cum from his body in long bursts.

“It feels so good,” she cried. Her tits bounced. Her head rolled back and she groaned deeply. Finally, she fell forward on top of Ethan, panting and covered with sweat. Ethan’s cock was still throbbing and spilling seed inside her.

Ethan stroked her hair back. “You’re so beautiful,” he said. He was thrusting his pelvis up and pushing his softening prick in and out of her wet hole. Ethan rubbed her back and squeezed her ass. Her tits were pressed into his chest. She was breathing hard and churning her hips to milk the last bit of cum that he had to give. She raised her head and kissed him.

She rolled off and laid beside him. His penis slapped against his thigh when it fell out of her cunt.

“I haven’t felt this satisfied in a long time,” she said with a huff. She wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand.

“Me too,” Ethan replied. “If I had to satisfy two women every day I’d be dead before I turned thirty.”

Colleen giggled and covered her mouth with her hand. She rubbed her legs together. “I can feel it coming out,” she said. She sat up and spread her legs. Ethan leaned up on his elbow and looked at her cunt. A stream of thick, white liquid ran from between her tender, pink lips. “Where do you get all of it?”

“I mix it up before I go to bed at night,” he said. She giggled again. She put her hand around his cock and fondled it, molding it like a firm piece of clay. It was coated with sticky fluids that smeared on her hand. It was soft, but the more she rubbed the stiffer it grew. Ethan reached over and pinched her nipple.

Colleen sighed. “I want to blow you,” she said. She rolled over onto her stomach and immediately began to suck him. He grew harder in her mouth. Ethan gasped when she took a deep breath and began to slide his entire shaft down her throat. He would never be able to think of the Mayor the same way again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 951 milliseconds