• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Girl's Diary Ch. 02

A Girl's Diary Ch. 02

Eva came barging into the apartment. "Tara, you..." she stopped in the midsentence and her eyes went wide as they took in my exposed teenage body. "... are naked?" she stammered obvious confused.

"I.. I'm sorry" My face was red as a lobster, I felt small child getting caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar. Everything was racing through my mind making it impossible to think clearly. "I... I was just about to" I started to explain my situation.

"Have a little fun?" she finished my sentence. I momentarily froze. For an instant, I thought she wanted to crawl on top of me and rub me into a new pinnacle but that idea left as quick as it appeared. Grabbing my bathrobe, I got up and hurriedly put it on to cover my boobs and apparently still, even to my surprise, throbbing lips.

"I'm going to take a shower" was all I told her. I didn't mention that I found her vibrating panties to get back to her, in fact I couldn't think of anything else but to get away from her judging eyes.

"Can I go first? I was at the gym and can't stand myself all smelly like this" Eva asked. Her words barely reached my ears. My knees suddenly weakened from another aftershock of my earlier adventure and my hands were reaching for support from the bed post. Not wanting to be under her judging look again, I simply nodded while trying hard not to sigh or give her a sign of my pleasure. She disappeared into the bathroom while I sat down on my bed with my head in my hands.

Although the walls were paper-thin and she could probably even hear me breath, I was glad to be alone for a moment. It was the look in her eyes that made me feel so embarrassed, it was like she could see what I was thinking. I just sat there with my thoughts racing through my head, I could hardly run away, we were stuck sharing a room together. I decided just to hide the incident in the furthest corner of my head, try to forget it, and hope she would do the same thing.

When Eva came out of the bathroom, she was wearing just a towel hooked just above her bosom and dropping till just below her private parts. I got up and walked from the bed to the steamy bathroom. "Had a nice shower?" I asked her cheerfully as I walked past her.

She looked at me with a surprised look but smiled back showing her bright white teeth. "Yeah, but you may have to wait till the water has warmed up."

I turned around and thanked her. Her bright blue eyes, blonde hair, and young face gave her an air of innocence that contrasted sharply with most of the girls I had seen around campus. When she looked away, it seemed she was a little uncomfortable with what she'd walked in on earlier and I hated myself for even briefly thinking about her throwing herself on top of me.

I closed the door behind me before letting the bathrobe slip from my shoulders and hung it up on a hook. Just as I was about to step in the shower, I noticed something small and shiny by the sink. I picked it up to examine, it was a small white remote about the size of a car key. The first button was labelled "on" and below that were two more buttons. One had a "+" sign on it while the other had a ""sign pictured on it. As I tried to match it with something in the apartment my mind slowly started to grasp what this remote would be able to control. A wide small appeared on my face thinking about all the possibilities. I hid the remote in the pocket of my bathrobe. I climbed in the shower and let the cool water slowly free my mind.

#

That evening, Eva and I spent on the couch talking like nothing had happened. After the shower, I had changed into my grey PJ shorts and a loose hanging top that left my belly button exposed. Eva was wearing a pair of yoga pants that fit around her thighs and butt showing of her beautiful curves. Her ass was round and juicy and almost begged to get spanked although she herself didn't seem to pay any attention to her sexuality. In fact this was the only thing sensual about her, together with the yoga pants she wore a loose matching top covering her upper body from her neck all the way down to her pants. But it was obvious from the way her breasts jiggled each time she got up that she wasn't wearing a bra.

After the usual talk about college and classes, for Eva this was the second year at college, I tried to steer the conversation in the direction of boys, especially Nick. I talked about my old boyfriend in high school hoping to get something personal out of her, but Eva would only ask questions about myself. Finally after a couple glasses of wine, I asked if she knew Nick.

"Yes. We had a couple classes together last year," she replied. "I would see him around here and we'd say, 'Hi', but we didn't really hang out that much with each other." I was kind of disappointed by her answer, I had hoped she knew him better and could invite him over sometime to hang out.

#

It was about eleven PM when Eva went to bed since her college start early in the morning. My first class wouldn't be till one PM but about an hour later I followed her to the bedroom. Eva was laying with her back towards the rest of the room. Apparently she thought it was too hot to fall asleep because she had stripped off her yoga pants and her covers were kicked to one side. I stood in the doorpost for a couple seconds looking before I recognised the pair of panties she was wearing. They were black laced and were the same 'special' panties I had held in my fingers that morning.

My eyes widened as I saw them. I had initially guessed she never wore them and she kept them because they were a gag gift or something. But here she was wearing them in the safety of her bedroom. I knew I shouldn't do it, but I decided to tease her a little. I went back to the bathroom to get the white remote I had 'stolen' earlier. I let it slide through my fingers and had to hold myself back to not turn it on immediately. I turned off the lights and crawled into my bed, directly opposing hers and giving me a good view of what was about to happen.

I waited for thirty minutes and listened to the sound of Eva breathing to make sure she was deep asleep. I snuggled myself under the covers with the remote giggling like a high school girl. In the dim light coming through the closed curtains I could still make out her silhouette. She was still laying with her back towards me, with one leg stretched and the other pulled up like she was running. I could slightly see her shirt was hugging her thin waist. I pushed the "On" button on the remote and watched her carefully.

I wasn't really sure what to expect. Eva didn't move or react, or at least for as far as I could see. I didn't hear a slight buzzing noise either. Was this even the right remote? I never stopped to think if it could match something else around here that I didn't know about. I pressed the "+" button once more and waited. When there was still no response, I pressed it again but she still didn't move. Disappointed I rolled on my back and tried to go to sleep.

After a couple minutes I heard some muffled noises coming from Eva's side of the room. At first I didn't really pay attention to it but the sounds grew louder and more frequent. Then I heard her. "Oh god," She moaned softly as she rolled over on her back. I thought her eyes were still closed but it was hard to see in the dark. I stayed still in my bed trying not to make a sound, if the vibrating panties had woke her up she would surely know I turned them on.

I laid on my back with my eyes fiercely closed and pretended to be asleep. My heart was pounding and the adrenaline running through my body. I didn't dare to move, I was bound by my own actions. I waited for a couple minutes listening to the soft sighs and moans escaping Eva's mouth. The small remote was still in my sweaty fingers waiting to be used again. She didn't roll over again or got out of bed, or at least I didn't hear any evidence for that. Finally I dared to open my eyes and in silence I turned my head towards her.

Sweat was glistering on her forehead in the faint moon light and as my eyes adjusted more to the darkness, I thought I could see her occasionally clenching her thighs. It's definitely on, I thought by myself with a wide smile. She was obviously reacting to the small vibrator in her panties, but she still seemed distant. She was having a wet dream! I almost shouted out loud. How could I have been so stupid? She was still deep asleep.

Eva was panting heavily and I could see her chest heave. Her loose top that was at first anything but sensual was now sticking to her damp body letting her breast point upward. I hadn't really noticed how firm they were before. From my quick snooping through her underwear drawer, I knew she had a C-cup but it wasn't until that instant that I realised how hot she really was. Even with hair sticking to her fore head. I looked down to the remote in my hand and decided to turn it up one more time.

With anticipation I watched her flinch as a quiet moan escaped her lips. Subconsciously I clenched my own legs while imagining the stimulation she must be receiving. To be in control of her pleasure, even in her sleep, was actually turning me on, and a moist was building up between my thighs. I watched my roommate rub her legs together, probably pressing the small vibrator tighter against her cunt because suddenly she arched her back and moaned out loud.

At that same moment her panting suddenly stopped and I watched in terror how she sat straight up and opened her eyes. Shit, I thought by myself, she caught me. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep again. I could feel her eye's poking at me. She knew. Who else could it be? Why was I so stupid? Sweat broke out on my fore head as I heard the floor squeak. Eva's heavy breathing was filling the room as she came closer. I kept my eyes shut straight to maintain my act, if she found out I was toying with her she'd definitely be pissed.

I could feel the warmth coming from her body as I was sure she was standing right next to my bed. I thought that I could hear a faint buzzing noise. I felt trapped, not able to move a single muscle as I sensed she was leaning over me. What was she doing? Didn't she already know it was me? I wondered, it felt like an eternity.

Then an intriguing scent came to my nose; a scent I would recognise anywhere, anytime. The scent of woman's nectar. She finally started to moved away. A flood of relieve washed over my body. The floor squeaked again as she climbed back in her bed. After about ten minutes of silence, I dared to slowly open one eye and turn my head just enough to look be able to see her. In the darkness I could still make out her dark form on the bed. She was on her back with her knees up in the air, spread. Her wrist was making small movements between her thighs. Both my eyes widened in the dark.

I could hear her clearly. Her breathing was irregular and fast. Apart from that I distinguished a wet, sucking sound. Another soft moan escaped from her lips but this time she wasn't lost in a dream. I kept watching this beautiful spectacle. Other than myself, I had never seen a girl masturbate, not even online. I bit my lip. I never ever thought I could be into girls, but the sight of Eva masturbating in front of me was driving me crazy. I remained frozen with my eyes fixed on the hypnotizing image my roommate offered. . I could feel the tingle of excitement between my legs and desperately needed to touch myself, but I was afraid Eva would notice. Again I was unable to move and that was honestly turning me on even more.

The accelerating sucking and squishing noises coming from the other side of the room made me want to jump up and help her. I could feel the wetness trickling down the inside of my legs as my pussy demanded attention. I watched her silhouette arch her back and moan and was sure she sometimes threw a look in my direction. Even in the dark I could see her hard nips poke through the thin fabric of her shirt. I saw the dark line of her panties down at her ankles as her right hand was furiously rubbing between her legs, while the other hand was teasing the little bulbs covered by her top.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and at the same time didn't dare to look at her. My clit was throbbing and it felt like it would explode if I didn't take care of it soon. I was practically humping my mattress by the time Eva arched her back and achieved her highlight of the evening. I figured she would go to the bathroom to freshen up by the time she was done, giving me the chance to take care of my own needy little cunt. I could already feel little drips running down my inner thigh staining my sheets. But my hope was idle. I watched Eva arch her back in a spasm and her hands went still. Even in the dark I could see the look of pleasure forming on her face. I waited for my release but she didn't get up. She simply turned back around with her panties still at her ankles.

My disappointment and frustration were palpable. Afraid of making a sound and alarming my roommate, I was unable to move while the excitement between my legs slowly faded. I didn't get my highlight of the evening. Eva's breathing softened and became more regular as the time passed. Finally I gave up and went to sleep as well with the hope maybe my dreams would offer some relief.

#

The next morning I woke to the sound of my alarm and half asleep I turned it off. The evening before I set my alarm for ten o'clock to make sure I would wake up in time, but now I regretted that decision. I turned around in my bed to face Eva's side of the room, but her bed was empty. She must have left for class already, I thought. Slowly I sat up, rubbing the last sleep out of my eyes.

The bathroom was still slightly steamy as I walked in. Eva's clothing from last night was hanging over the edge of laundry basket. I wiped some condensate off the mirror to look at myself. The bags from under my eyes hadn't shrunk and my hair was a mess. It looked like it was standing almost straight up. "I need a shower" I said to myself while stroking my hair down. I turned the shower on and stepped under the streaming water. A small shudder shot through my spine as the cold water hit my skin. I sighed knowing it wouldn't get much warmer any time soon. I washed myself fully and let the soap spill of my naked body as my mind went back to the precious night. The image of Eva's body arching and moaning was burned in my memory.

I was still sure I was straight, at least I had never been with a woman or even fantasised about it. However, watching and hearing Eva getting off because of my actions had been strangely exciting and at some point even turning me on. When I closed my eyes, I could still see her silhouette shuddering under the touch of her own fingers and hear the soft moans escaping her sweet lips. Those full lips who could be doing so much more. When my eyes opened, I found my fingers gently fondling my inner lips ready to send ripples of pleasure through my body on my command. But I didn't want my own touch. I needed something else, someone else.

Then I remembered something I had heard about it from friends and even read about in some girly online forum. I tried to steady myself in the slippery shower and raised the shower head from its supporting bracket. The strong rays of water now hitting just the bathroom tiles. I leaned back against the wall, spread my legs, and aimed the shower head between them. Immediately streams of hot water started to hit my overly sensitive pussy. Not just my lips and clit, but the entire area around it got attention. I started to rock my head back and forth as the strong pulsating touch just kept on going without me doing anything. I felt my clit becoming stimulated and brought the source of all this pleasure closer to my needy cunt. It started to hit me harder and brought me already to the verge of coming. I closed my eyes.

I saw Ned here with me in the shower holding the shower head close to my sensitive lips and pinning me against the walls with his strong arms. I let him do with me as he pleased. He spread my legs with his, giving him a clear view on my shaved pussy. My body was pulsating from the powerful rush of water against the insides of my legs and I tried to pull myself away from this inevitable orgasm. However, Ned used his entire body to keep me in place. Honestly, I wanted him to dominate me, to make me unable to move like I was last night.

Then I saw my roommate, dressed in a silken bathrobe that wasn't tied together, showing everything from her side boobs to her stomach and her black lace vibrating panties. She was sucking on her dripping wet fingers, probably from her own nectar. Her eyes were closed like she was receiving some kind of stimulating pleasure. She had the white remote in her hand and leaned over, showing me more of her firm breasts hanging below her. My mind filled in what I hadn't seen the night before.

Soft grunts started to escape my lips as my hips started to thrust into the water and I gave in to the urge. I lost complete control of my own body and my knees almost buckled as I leaned over. My entire body tensed and tightened as waves of pure pleasure kept on rolling from my heavily stimulated clit to my brain. I let out a long, low animal-like cry of pure bliss. Finally I had to move the shower head away from my throbbing pussy. I had never felt anything like this before and suddenly felt exhausted.

I sat down on the cold tiles, the shower head hanging down next to me. As my mind cleared, I reflected on meaning of my fantasy. I just masturbated to my roommate? I had clearly pictured Eva but it wasn't like I wanted to think of her. She was just the first female image to form in my mind, I rationalized. I couldn't believe that I would really want to have a sexual encounter with her, but I also couldn't deny how excited I was both last night and just then in the shower. I shuddered slightly as the last remnants of pleasure ebbed away. I got up on shaky legs and turned off the water. Surely I was going to do this again, but at that moment, I had to get ready for class.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Girl's Diary Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds