A Girls Night to Remember

I am pretty sure I blacked out a little as the two women went to town on my body. I could feel each one moving deep inside me, pistoning in and out. The feeling was indescribable. This was bliss. Minutes pass as all three of us moaned and cried once again. I was lost in pleasure. I was pretty sure Holly climaxed a couple of times while I know Melinda did once as they tried to give me the biggest orgasm of my life.

Nearly twenty minutes passed when my orgasm finally hit. And as I thought, it was huge! I screamed out both women's names begging for more. I thrashed against them uncontrollably. Moments passed by at light speed before my climax finally let me go. This time I collapsed. Both women pulled their toys from me and removed their harnesses. Holly picked me up and laid me down next to her. Melinda curled up on my other side. Both of them wrapped their arms around me and kissed my cheeks.

The both thanked me for helping make this whole night happen. I blushed as they held me. We cuddled under the blankets of Holly's bed. They both quickly fell asleep as they snuggled me. It was a wild girl's night. But, definitely a girls night to remember!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds