• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Girl's Thoughts

A Girl's Thoughts

Greetings Master,

Punishment is never a good thing, yet it absolutely corrects negative behavior, hence seems to be a necessary thing. How does it make a slave feel? Heck Master, what does it not make her feel? Yes, girl will do this correct this time, but every story needs a beginning and here is girls.

During the journey she takes within her slavery, many things have taken her by surprise, and some of them she has done herself. One of them being... "The button pushing". *grins, knowing He knows exactly what girl is talking about. Now button pushing happens when a slave decides she is going to "test" her Master and see just how far she can go before He reacts, and than she is usually pretty sorry she pushed that button. Then there are other 'corrections' made that have nothing to do with button pushing, and those Master, well those are the worst ones.

A girl hated the fact that she had not focused her attention well enough and because of that, did something she should not have. Being owned, is being owned, there is no doubts about that. A slave does as she is supposed to do, or she feels the error of her mistake. It is actually harder on a girl when she has disappointed You versus another Master, the reason is simple actually. You really do care! You stated the punishment, and than hugged her. You issued it, made sure she understood it completely, and let her know it WOULD be done or else, but than You let her know You were not angry with her.

Hearing how that punishment would be spent was hard; corner time is always hard Master. It is like an eternity in hell. Ten minutes seem to take days to get finished, and with a bright red butt, 'cringes', well it totally makes sure she remembers. When girl lifted the hair brush to her hand, she kept seeing your bold word. HARD, well hard it was Master. Three on one cheek, three on the next, eyes closed and all her strength used the pause in between that of-course she would not have had at your hand, but could not help in her own. She made herself look into the mirror behind her as she did it, made sure she saw the redness, made sure she felt every bite of every strike, and made sure each strike was a bit harder than the first. But Master, the actual punishment came afterward when in the corner.

A girl was always told the corner is the time allotted to make a girl think. It is hard to do anything but think when she is there, she set the clock for a bit more than 10 minutes and got herself ready, she lowered to the floor the way she knows she would do if she was in the same room with You, she crawled to that corner on her belly and pressed her face into that corner, her nose touching, and dared not move. Her butt was on fire, each little twinge making her error even stronger in her mind, she dared not breathe more than she needed to, and found herself sniffling back tears. But Master, all through it, she knew she would take any command You gave, from that point on, very seriously and act

appropriately.

The minutes ticked by, she did not look, her butt stung from its beating, her cheeks stained with silly tears, but her heart Master, her heart was happy. She was being disciplined, feeling the wrath of not being obedient, the leash was being tugged, the collar tightening, and all of it was being done by You, and You Master, a girl respects and loves. A slave needs correction, she needs mastering and control, she needs to feel that what she does she does because it is not about her! A girl feels these things firmly in Your hands. She feels owned! How great is that!!! When the time was up, when the clock made its noisy buzz, she jumped a mile, her mind had gone to its place, it paid attention to the lesson, and it had hopefully learnt from it and will NOT repeat the mistake a second time.

Was the lesson learned? Ohhh a girl hopes so Master, she hopes that she can overcome her failures and become better. She hopes that every day you allow her to be part of your life gives her even more strength to be the slave she knows she is, and the power to bring her to becoming better than what she thought was best. Yes Master, girl can handle the punishment, the correction, the pain from being punished. This she knows because she trusts that the punishments will do exactly what they are intended to do; make her a better person.

She thanks you for the correction, for the time you allow her, and for just being who You are, and that is wonderful!!!

With Respect and Love,

Your Girl

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Girl's Thoughts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds