A Giving Relationship

My breath stopped! There was a movement behind him! The trance broken, Bob turned quickly at the sound, and we could just see a young boy hurriedly concealing himself behind a bush. Obviously, he had been watching us – and perhaps more, as he appeared to fumble with his trousers.

Bob called to him, indicating that it was OK, and asking if he'd like a closer look. Desire defeating discretion, the lad timidly approached, his eyes fixed almost hypnotically on me. Encouraged by Bob, he came onward, until he was only inches away. I just sat there, transfixed, my mind a maelstrom of confusion!

The boy was clearly a teenager – around 17 years old I would have said. With his timidity, and clear immaturity, he didn't look much of a ladies man – which probably explained why he was hanging around the car park watching other people, instead of pursuing his own affairs!

"Do you want to touch her?" Bob said to him. "Go on, it's OK!"

Any affront that I felt at not being consulted was lost as, slowly, he reached out and the tip of his index finger touched my nipple. I shuddered and he withdrew, tentatively, but Bob continued to encourage him and his touches soon became more adventurous.

With Bob continuing to egg him on, his hands were soon roaming freely over my whole body, and I could feel his initial lack of confidence being replaced with something more akin to hunger. At that point, Bob pushed past him and suddenly thrust me backwards, so that I fell back full length on the seat, with only my legs outside the car. Pulling my knees apart, Bob said "Go on. Lick her!"

'Oh my God!' I thought, but the young man needed no more bidding. He was quickly on his knees, head between my legs, his tongue tracing the contours beneath my still moist panties. I could feel every stroke it made. The intensity was alarming, and I realized that, if he continued, I was about to lose control.

"Wait!"

The lad raised his head at Bob's order and, pushing him aside, Bob grabbed the waistband of my panties and ripped them away, exposing my most intimate parts to the young man's gaze. Running quickly to the other side of the car, Bob leaned in and pulled me bodily towards him. I was now laying full length in the back of the car as Bob held my shoulders, both of us looking at the young lad's staring features.

"Fuck her – I know you want to!"

The young man looked at Bob in astonishment, and then at me. Seeing me looking blankly back at him, he made a visible decision, and dropped his trousers around his ankles. With no underwear, his erect member jutted almost horizontally towards me and, crawling up between my legs, he plunged unceremoniously, and easily, into me.

I had never felt so helpless during sex! Tied and almost naked, I was completely exposed to whatever this boy wanted to do to me! Fortunately, what he wanted to do was nothing out of the ordinary, and he plugged away at me like a rutting animal. At some point, Bob returned back to the other side of the car, where he had an uninhibited view of what was being done to me. Gazing over the young man's shoulders, my eyes met Bob's. He was looking at me almost lovingly, almost proprietarily. As the young lad began to shudder and empty into me, Bob blew me a soft kiss and, clenching my thighs around my ravisher, I came violently.

At home, my sex life with Sean changed almost imperceptibly. It was just as good as ever, but became less urgent and, instead, more relaxed and loving. I couldn't compare it with what I was enjoying with Bob – the two things were totally different – and, although I would have gladly given myself wholly to Sean, he never demanded that of me. Ours was a sharing relationship!

In fact, as you might guess from what I said earlier, our usual joint sexual escapades with Bob and Jean were fairly mild compared to those other events that I have described. Those dark, abandoned and secretive couplings only happened on what I came to call my "dates" with Bob. They didn't happen all that often – in all, there were probably only 5 or 6 of them – but each of them was memorable! For instance on one occasion, I found myself, my hands tied behind me, draped over a stranger's knee, being thoroughly spanked (although, on that occasion, it was only Bob who actually screwed me).

The last two such dates are particularly vivid in my mind, as they were what led to the end of our relationship with Bob and Jean. On the first of these, Bob had asked me to come to his house (Sean and Jean had gone out somewhere). On my arrival, Bob greeted me, and took me through to the garage. I had never been in his garage before, and was surprised to find that, not only was it absolutely huge, but only half of it was used as a genuine garage. The other half had been fitted out as a photographic studio, complete with backgrounds, props, tripods and all the other paraphernalia that camera buffs like to accumulate. Bob showed me around, explaining what every item was for. There was even a small stage set there! Bob said that he wanted to use that evening photographing me and, although he was rather vague about what sort of shots, I guess I knew that I was going to spend most of the evening naked!

Not long after I had arrived, Bob went off in answer to the doorbell and shortly returned, accompanied by two young black men, both carrying bags. He introduced them as Dave and Abraham. They were quite friendly, and chatted to me for a while, until Bob said "OK, let's get started." The two guys obviously knew exactly what was happening, as they were quickly stripped down to small G strings. I stood back for a moment, admiring the show and, believe me, these guys were quite a sight! Either of them could have graced a fashion catwalk – they were tall, and moved gracefully (I found out later that they had trained as dancers) – and they had obviously spent plenty of time in the gym! Not that they were muscle-bound, in fact both of them were perfectly sculptured. They looked more like those Greek statues than body builders – except, that is, for the six-pack!

Their tiny, bulging G strings looked as though they had been stuffed to the limit, and I was staring at them, mesmerized, when Bob asked me to strip. Thinking that I'd just about sussed out what was about to happen, I lost my clothes with alacrity! I guess that Bob had taken me through so much, in the previous couple of months that any false modesty had completely vanished!

My expectations were awry, however, and there were three surprises in store for me. The first inkling that I received that things weren't about to go as expected was when Bob produced a huge bottle of baby oil, and asked us to get oiled up. Actually, that was quite pleasant – the guys hands oiling me, rubbing over every inch of me, and then my turn to help them, my hands rubbing all over their contoured, black bodies!

The next surprise was when Bob produced some padded cuffs, and I suddenly found myself suspended from a hook in the ceiling.

The final surprise was that I didn't get fucked – not by Dave or Abraham, at any rate! It seemed that what Bob wanted was a series of classical type, posed shots. So I found myself draped artistically around the guys, or them around me, but there wasn't any overt sex, although it was unmistakably implied. It was clearly meant to be one of those 'lady in peril' series, where you can guess what is going to happen, but the outcome is left to your imagination, rather than being all presented up front.

The shoot finished, and the guys and I shared a shower – again, something I found quite arousing. They got dressed and left, however, whilst I was directed to the bedroom, where Bob shortly joined me. He had built up quite a head of steam, working through all those poses and camera shots, and gave me a real good seeing-to. I have to say that I found myself quite ready for it, and it was one of the few occasions with Bob that I actively fucked him back, rather than letting myself be his plaything!

After we had both recovered from our activities, and I had some time to think about things, I asked Bob what the photos were for. He was a little vague, muttering something about just trying out an idea, and I wasn't really satisfied by his answer.

I said "I hope you aren't going to show these to anyone else! I wouldn't like them to turn up in a magazine or anything!"

He said something about not being able to publish without a model release, and told me not to worry, but I remained uneasy. After all, I didn't want to hurt or embarrass Sean or my family. Neither did I want to become an object of notoriety in the local community! After a few uneventful weeks, however, I forgot my concerns. Things had been fairly normal (if you could describe our lifestyle as that), and we had continued to meet Bob and Jean as before.

Things were still fairly relaxed, then, when Bob set up what proved to be our last 'date.' Once again, it was at his place and, once again, took place in his garage. This time, I noticed that the 'set' appeared to be a facsimile of some sort of mud hut. As I donned the clothes that Bob had provided for me, a sort of female adventuress costume, I began to get an impression of what scenario he had in mind, and this was confirmed when the two guys, Dave and Abraham, turned up. Quickly stripping, they got into costume, and turned to me as fully-fledged Zulu warriors!

You've probably guessed, as I did, what Bob had in mind. He produced a video camera this time and, shortly after that, I was hustled, bound, into the hut, my clothes were torn away and I was thrown to the ground.

Unlike the previous shoot, this was no pastiche! Bob obviously intended that my ravishment should be as realistic as possible, and the guys co-operated fully. They didn't really hurt me, but they certainly weren't gentle either and, in response, my struggles also had an element of reality – more so when the two guys dropped their loincloths and revealed huge erections. That was when I realized that there was to be another difference to before. This time, they WERE going to fuck me!

And they did! In every conceivable manner possible! It only lasted about an hour - less than a quarter of the previous session, but during that time it was totally unrelenting! The final shot was intended to be that of a white woman, chained to a post and lying bruised, bowed and leaking, after her ordeal at the hands of two mighty savages. I suppose I played the part perfectly, as that is what I was! I was absolutely knackered and, when Bob put himself in my mouth and forced me to service him, I was so weak that he was obliged to hold my head in position!

Once again, after I had recovered sufficiently, I asked Bob about his intentions for the film. Again, he tended to vagueness, and upon my further probing said "I have something to show you." Leading me to the living room, he selected a DVD from a rack and we sat in front of the TV.

The clip started with a long-shot. It was clearly of someone's bedroom, and the camera panned out to take in the figure of a man, clearly tied to the four corners of the bed. Almost instantly, a naked woman entered at the side of the screen and mounted the supine male. Without preamble, she straddled his head and shoulders, and located herself directly over his face. He clearly realized what was to be expected of him, as his head rose quickly towards her. At the same time, his semi erect prick twitched and hardened, raising itself quiveringly erect. As she began thrusting her crotch down on to his imprisoned features, the woman leaned back, grasping his member and rubbing it frantically as the camera zoomed in.

All this activity took place in just under a minute, and it was only seconds later that I recognized the participants. It was Jean who was satisfying her desires upon the body of my husband, and the room was a bedroom in the house where I was sitting! All my concerns now came to the fore. Bob had us both on film participating in the most extreme sexual acts. It was too much power to allow anyone and, for the first time, we argued! The outcome was that I left in a temper! Bob had again failed to satisfy me regarding his intentions for the films, and his attempts to calm me down had only incensed me more. Storming off home, I took up the matter with Sean straight away. What he had to say inflamed me even more – he had been totally unaware that he had been filmed!

What followed was a catharsis. Neither Sean nor I had ever gone in to too much detail about our 'date' activities, but now we revealed everything to each other, talking long into the night. By the morning, we were calmer, but we each knew that our relationship with the other couple was over. We finally realized that even if we had wished to continue the relationship, it could only become more extreme. In the end, something was bound to go wrong, and we had too much to risk not to finish things immediately. Sean went around to see Bob and came back with the offending disks, advising me that the matter had been handled in a civilized, if stilted, manner, and that both Bob and Jean accepted that our sexual partnership had run it's course.

We never met them again, except in passing, and when this did happen we were all scrupulously polite and pleasant to each other. We would sometimes make small talk, but never with any reference to our former relationship. Neither was there any mention of the films.

All that was a couple of years ago, and things have now returned to normal. I often wonder though – could Bob have kept a copy of the films, and might there have been some that neither of us ever knew about?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds