A God of Old Ch. 11

Sharing such time with her new sisters was the perfect start to her day. The flavor of sticky cream coated her tongue, the muscle inching deeper, causing more delightful thrills for Kristin. Her hands landed on those hips, helping to anchor her fellow priestess. Although there was no one currently down between her legs, the pleasure that she gave, and the sensations of her oral adoration, were enough to keep her pussy soaked and her hips bucking. As Kristin began to rock harder, Salome set her tongue to a more energetic pace, fucking the warm channel, making the other woman moan shamelessly.

Next to her, the other duo was just as busy, Victoria down between Stacy's legs, the former with her mouth fixed on the slit before her, the latter groaning at the stimulation.

It was not long before Kristin unraveled, the thrills coming to a blissful crescendo, those juices flowing out into Salome's mouth. She swallowed them down eagerly, the taste fueling her own climb back to climax. Her hands clutched at the set of hips atop her, holding as they rocked unsteadily, the other woman groaning in the throes of ecstasy, shuddering on her perch, dangerously close to sliding off. Salome helped her stay put, the assistance not entirely a selfless act, as it kept that luscious pussy close.

Her enthusiasm quickly pushed Kristin into another climax. The sensitive channel clutched at her tongue, drawing it deeper, rewarding the efforts with more streaming nectar.

The broken moved as one again, catching her off guard.

Kristin slid off her, landing on the bed next to Victoria, immediately nuzzling up against her while the third member of their trio shuffled up in between Salome's parted thighs.

The time spent with these women was wonderful, but when she caught sight of the bedside table's clock out of the corner of her eye, her adherence to duty, drummed into her during childhood, took over.

"I have to get ready," she told the trio, trying to gently nudge Stacy away.

"For what? What could be more important than spending time with your new sisters?"

"Yeah, Sal," Kristin whined, "stay with us..."

"Please," Victoria added, "we want you to stay with us all day."

Salome stammered; the trio took her hesitation as acceptance, pouncing quickly, shoving her down onto her back again.

There are worse ways to spend a day, she mused.

"Priestesses," came a deep voice from the other side of the room.

The power in that word drew the full attention of the quartet.

"Salome must get ready for the day," Enkartep told the broken trio, "let her up."

"But, Master," Kristin began, "we want her to stay with us. Please?"

He shook his head.

"Unlike you three, she is busy. She cannot spend the whole day in bed."

The same pout occupied all three of their faces.

"Can't another priestess do her duty instead?" Stacy asked.

Enkartep chuckled in amusement, clambering onto the bed.

"Am I not enough for you?"

Immediately, their moods changed from neediness to submissiveness, all three meeting him halfway up the bed, picking their own area on his sculpted figure to lavish with kisses.

"Of course you are," Stacy breathed in between the adoring attention.

"More than enough," Victoria added.

Kristin was busy nuzzling at his neck, too wrapped up in her obeisance to talk.

The added presence of their master was enough to make Salome move to join them.

But he stopped her with a shake of his head.

"You should get ready for the day."

His gentle admonishment broke through her lustfulness.

Keeping one eye on the proceedings, she slipped off the bed, the broken not even noticing, and padded into the adjoining bathroom.

Moans started to sound from the bedroom. Salome kept the door open, neither her nor them having any need of modesty. Once the shower started, the lewd noises were largely drowned out, save for the occasional cry of ecstasy.

As she washed up, her mind went to the day ahead, and what it might hold. Besides her noon shift, she had nothing else scheduled.

I can always come back here later...

Salome had always been efficient in the shower.

But now, she allowed herself the luxury of sending her hands over her figure, taking stock of what she possessed. While not as curvy as some of the other priestesses, her body was fit and firm, a form honed from exercise, one that her master had found just as alluring.

As a martial priestess, her training since childhood had involved combat, instead of politics or seduction. Given such a focus, the revelation that Enkartep expected all his priestesses to serve him carnally had come as quite the surprise. While many of her sisters had protested such service, she had presented no such resistance, accepting and appreciating that she could prove useful in more ways than one.

It was a point of pride that she had not needed any persuasion from her master to offer her body to him. Even some of the carnal priestesses, trained to give themselves over to his desires, had balked at the level of obedience he had wanted from them. But along with Flor, Kavita, and Genevieve, she had been unquestioning in her commitment to their master. Such steadfast service had seemed to put her squarely in his good graces.

Although the service is its own reward.

Her hands caressed idly at certain spots on her body, but she staved off the lingering lust, focusing instead on washing up, wanting to get ready for the day.

When she turned the shower off, the noises from the proceedings were difficult to ignore. Mixed in with the full-throated groans were the occasional invocation of their master's name. He would sometimes chime in with an approving comment or soft chuckle.

She wrapped a towel around herself and padded back out into the bedroom.

The view gave her pause.

Enkartep was fucking Stacy from behind, hands wrapped around her hips, the priestess cooing happily, grinding back against the thrusts. Next to them, Kristin and Victoria watched intently, egging on their master and fellow priestess. The naked flesh before her was lewdly artful, a tableau of sensual beauty.

When she felt herself take the first step towards the bed, she shook her head, half to clear her mind of the rising desires, half to remind herself of her duty.

There will be plenty of time for this later.

After one last look at the quartet, she left the room and headed to her own. All around her, other priestesses went about their day. All greeted her warmly, uncaring as to her state of near-nakedness, clad in only a towel. Some were obvious in their appreciation of such a fact.

Once at her room, she dried, and then dressed, choosing another utilitarian outfit, all in black.

After a simple breakfast of bacon and eggs came time to check the events back home. Although she had no family to tie her to Colombia and was now fully dedicated to the operations here in Cairo, she still felt it prudent to keep an eye on the goings-on there.

Noon rolled around quickly.

Lauren, the martial priestess from Oklahoma City, had worked the shift before her. The American woman hung around for a few minutes after her shift officially ended, keeping Salome company, chatting with her. It had become a frequent request from her sisters for her to retell the story of first meeting their master. Lauren was just as enthralled as any of the others, as well as obviously a bit jealous that she had not been able to experience such a thrill.

After her fellow priestess left, she was by herself. Her attention shifted to the six banks of screens arrayed on the wall opposite her. Given their master's unmatchable power, it seemed silly now to have such security, but it had been added years before.

When his return must have seemed like a distant dream.

The cameras gave her views of the grounds, floors, and various rooms. While the martial priestesses had different shifts throughout the day, neither the representative or carnal priestesses had such set duties. Some of the former were nevertheless busy, huddled with their government contacts, discussing next steps, whereas some of the latter, less burdened by responsibility, were working out in one of the gyms in the compound, a few doing yoga in a sunny courtyard, several in bed together getting to know each other. Salome did her best to not look too much at the camera showing Enkartep's room.

There was not much to do during the shift besides keeping an eye on the cameras. It was a duty that the martial priestesses had all agreed was necessary even if it was superfluous now with Enkartep present. Even the prisoner down in a holding cell did not warrant watching, as he was still unconscious, likely put into a deep slumber by their master.

Salome was dutiful, but this duty felt isolating, as she was ensconced in the small room, watching everyone else go about their business. When Samara showed up, having herself worked the shift the previous day and thus understanding the isolation, it was a welcome relief, the conversation light and friendly but nevertheless very much needed. A few other martial priestesses showed up from time to time, their presence helping the shift to go by quicker.

Once her shift officially ended, she stayed behind for a little while, to chat with her replacement, Charlotte, who unsurprisingly asked her to retell the story of meeting the newly freed Enkartep.

When she eventually took her leave, her mind went to the broken, wondering if she should drop by to see them. The temptation was enough that her feet carried her partway there unconsciously, but she decided to resist.

There will be plenty of time for that later.

Salome went instead to the fitness center. Even though her master was more than capable of defending himself, she still as one of his martial priestesses needed to stay strong and sharp.

After a quick shower came time spent in the common room with a few sisters.

When early evening came around, there was a minor exodus into the dining room.

The priestesses had by now become used to thinking of their desired dish, only to have it appear before them right away. As they sat, plate after plate appeared, the different countries and cultures represented at the table.

Even after she finished her own meal, she remained sitting at the table, chatting with her sisters.

Amina came into the dining room then, quickly pulling up a chair across from Salome.

"How long did the broken keep you in bed with them?" she asked cheekily.

Salome smiled, thinking back to the morning and the welcome inconvenience of those needy women.

"Not too long. But if Master hadn't interfered, they would have probably tried to keep me there for the whole day."

Amina chuckled.

"Why do you think I chose the side of the bed? That way I could just roll off. You were stuck in between them."

It was Salome's turn to laugh.

"I didn't mind all that much. It's nice to be appreciated like that."

A few of the surrounding priestesses listened in curiously.

"How is it being with them?" one of them, Flor, finally worked up the courage to ask.

Salome shrugged.

"They're only concerned with pleasure, so it can be hard to keep up with them. But they are lovely."

Flor nodded.

"I have thought about visiting them."

"Master," came several hushed voices from behind them.

Salome turned to see Enkartep entering the dining room.

"Hello, my priestesses."

He walked over to Salome, along the way answering the obsequious greetings from the various women with approving nods and comments.

"I require your service," he told her.

"Anything, Master."

"I am going downstairs to talk to our prisoner."

She stood quickly, ready to assist him.

"Do you wish me to accompany you?"

He shook his head, a small smile appearing on his lips.

"Go tend to the broken. They have been asking after you."

She smiled back.

"Wait," Flor said hurriedly as Salome began to walk away, "can I come with you?"

"Yeah, can I visit them too?" Samara asked their master.

He chuckled.

"You do not need my permission to visit your sisters."

Samara and Flor joined Salome, the trio heading out into the corridor. Whereas she only felt excitement, it was easy to see that the other two women were slightly apprehensive and very curious.

When they reached Enkartep's room, the broken were unsurprisingly entangled on the bed, wriggling and squirming together, moaning and sighing incessantly. There was no attention paid to anything beyond each other, so they did not notice the visitors.

Salome cleared her throat loudly.

The trio looked over as one and erupted in enthusiasm.

"Sal!" Kristin exclaimed, while Stacy pounced, dragging the Colombian woman onto the bed, Victoria quickly at her side.

"I brought more sisters," she managed to say, gesturing at the duo watching intently from the side of the bed.

"Oh, how wonderful," Stacy purred, reaching out to grab their hands, leading them onto the bed.

Victoria was busy now kissing Salome, but the other two broken chose a fellow priestess, Stacy approaching Samara, Kristin embracing Flor.

As Salome was pushed onto her back, Samara and Flor were maneuvered down on either side of her.

Quickly, her trousers were off, and her panties were removed just as swiftly. Without any delay, the broken priestess dove down between those spread legs, licking and lapping thirstily at the folds there, making Salome groan, her back arching, a hand sliding down to stroke at those unbound tresses.

On either side of her, Samara and Flor were treated similarly, both obviously enjoying the sensations but still unsure of the proceedings, how to act, what to do.

Salome decided to help them.

As Victoria slid her tongue inside the clutching slit, the Colombian woman leaned over and kissed Samara. Her fellow martial priestess groaned in surprise, but quickly returned the affections, their tongue tangling together. After a few seconds of making out, Salome switched over to Flor. It was delightful to be able to share such tenderness with her sisters, her in the middle as both other women began to reciprocate more passionately, losing themselves to the pleasure thanks to her assistance and of course the attention of the broken. The lustful trio was enthusiastic as usual, slurping at their prizes, caressing at the reaches of flesh before them. With the help from Salome, Samara and Flor grew comfortable, nuzzling against her, cooing at the sensations funneled into them from further down on the bed.

It was something wonderful to see more priestesses accepting Kristin and Stacy as their new sisters. While Victoria was undoubtedly one of them, trained and indoctrinated since early childhood, these two Americans had been recently absorbed into their ranks, by Enkartep himself. For Salome, their master's word was more than enough to see them as true priestesses, but for some of the others, who had dedicated their lives to him, it was difficult to understand that these newcomers might have such proximity to him.

But when presented with the unrestrained efforts of the nubile duo, Samara and Flor gave in quickly, their eyes lighting up with appreciation and affection.

Whereas Kristin and Stacy had simply been in the right place at the right time, Victoria had pleaded for such a fate, and now seemed happier than ever, eagerly tongue-fucking Salome, purring into her mouthful, her eyes raking up the squirming figure above her, appreciating it with her hands as well. The former martial priestess had always been outgoing and charismatic, a talented and formidable woman, obviously fully devoted to life as a servant of an until-now absent master. Seeing her now as a mindless creature concerned only with indulgence was quite the change.

She'll never fight for Enkartep as was intended. All she can do now is pleasure him, and us.

The loss of what would have been a valuable warrior was not much of a cause for concern for her, however, especially given the unfettered enthusiasm that fighting prowess was traded for.

She can still help us greatly.

Salome stroked at her sister's hair as her pleasure rose quickly. The time spent away from these women had only made her more sensitive to what they could unleash. And on either side of her, Samara and Flor were following along on the path to climax, moaning at the building thrills.

An orgasm broke out over her soon. She pulled Flor into a kiss, feeling Samara quickly nuzzle up against her other side, moaning louder now as her own orgasm approached. The warm mouth of the Turkish woman landed on her neck; as she sucked and nipped at the pale flesh before her, the efforts of the broken priestess between her legs sent her into a blazing climax. Salome felt her shuddering and heard her soft cry. That sound made her switch from Flor, kissing Samara heatedly now, both women squirming in ecstatic euphoria, their lips locked, their tongues dancing. The third member of their trio followed them over the precipice, Flor pressing herself into Salome's back as she squealed in blissful abandon.

Once again, the trio further down on the bed acted as one, switching between the priestesses. This time, Salome was quick to insert herself into the decision-making, leaning down to grab at Stacy.

"Let me taste you," she breathed, "please."

The lustful woman was eager to grant that request, throwing her leg over Salome's neck, straddling her head. She was eager to reciprocate, licking and sucking at the soaked folds above her, even as her own womanhood was savored. Another round of moans began to ring out on either side of her.

The sextet had just started indulging. Even if Samara and Flor were unaware as to just how desirous the broken could be, Salome was aware that much more debauchery was still to follow.

Down in a holding cell:

Samir woke up in darkness.

His mind registered a sharp pain, but as it in seconds dwindled to nothing, he remembered his enemy reviving him from suicide, the knife he had plunged into his chest sliding back out, the torn flesh repairing itself.

A light appeared before him, forcing him to squint.

It took him a few moments to realize that the light had no apparent source, the bare bulb on the ceiling still dark, the door to the cell closed.

And then the light extended further into the room.

Before him stood the enemy, tall, serene, powerful.

Samir curled his lip.

"Do your worst," he growled, "I won't tell you a thing."

A small smile was on the false god's face.

"I have no plans to torture you," came his deep voice, an unmistakable power there, "all that I wish to know I will hear easily enough."

Samir laughed bitterly.

"I'd die before I betrayed my cause."

"You've already died twice. But I brought you back both times."

"Do you expect me to be grateful?"

The enemy shook his head.

"No. But I expect you might understand my powers."

His hand reached out towards Samir, who instinctively flinched backwards.

"I expect you might see that I am merciful. A good and kind master."

The hand stopped an inch before Samir's forehead. He realized suddenly that there was nothing tying him to the chair he was sitting on; that realization was followed by another one, that he was nevertheless unable to move even a muscle.

A warmth radiated from the outstretched hand, tickling him, seeping into his skin.

It only took a few seconds to flow through him, but he knew that it had irrevocably changed him.

Steely determination replaced unsure disgust as he looked back up at Enkartep.

"What do you want to know, Master?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds