• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • A God of Old
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A God of Old

Stacy had had plenty of sex in her years, starting from losing her virginity to a college boyfriend on his messy bed, all the way to Declan, her most recent ex, who had dumped her unceremoniously because her more adventurous explorer's lifestyle did not appeal to him. So she had had her fair share of orgasms as well.

All of those previous orgasms paled in comparison to the one he wrung from her. The last straw was his mouth sucking at her breast, and then her pussy clenched around his pumping shaft as she came, crying out in a hoarse voice. He kept fucking her through it, her body tensing up, every nerve wracked with divine pleasure, feeling as tendrils of fire were lancing through her overheated skin. His hand found her clit and rubbed, making her scream and writhe as he expertly and mercilessly prolonged her orgasm, until she was a quivering, exhausted mess. And yet he still fucked her, hammering into her spent body. Stacy groaned, feeling her body ache, her back also sore from being pressed into the hard floor, skin slick with sweat.

He kissed her again. Stacy was too weak to do anything but open her lips, his tongue again entering her mouth. His hand had left her clit, thankfully, as it was now oversensitive, and he stroked her breasts. She moaned into the kiss, trying to arch her back, press more of her skin into his grip. He seemed to understand, so he slid the hand around her chest, rubbing her nipples, and snaked it down to run across her belly. Stacy shivered as he grasped at her, holding her tight.

The exploring hand found her clit again, making her squeal. He pushed her into another orgasm, helped along by his incessant fucking, the heat and hardness of his shaft sending tremors through her sodden pussy. Stacy wept as her strained body seized, her cunt flooding, more juices seeping out to stain their skin.

She had at some point closed her eyes against the intensity of her climax. When she opened them, he had reared up, and took her hands in his before holding them down onto the floor. Her legs were still tight around his waist.

As Stacy squirmed, he smiled down at her, the rhythm starting up again. His cock pounded into her, her channel now wide open for his pleasure. His lips went to her neck again, where he kissed and sucked.

When his rhythm became erratic, forceful, desperate, she knew he was close to finishing. She groaned, again trying to buck up at him, but he held her down, now nipping at her exposed neck. A growl sounded out low in his throat, one that made Stacy shiver. His growl was answered by what sounded like a chorus of growls from the second door. Stacy was momentarily interested, trying to peek there, but her focus was lost when he thrust, hilting inside her wetness, and held himself there again. Stacy groaned, anticipating his orgasm, and squirmed underneath him. He growled into her ear as his climax hit.

His cock swelled and jerked inside her, seconds later sending a thick flow of cum straight into her cunt. He pressed himself against her, Stacy shuddering and whimpering, feeling the heat fill her, feeling that strong seed shoot deep into her belly. The sensations made her cum, and through the orgasm she kept feeling his cock pulse as he emptied his balls.

She must have passed out, because when she opened her eyes, he was standing over her.

"Are you alright, priestess?"

Stacy stood slowly, her body sore, but feeling better than she had in a long time. As he watched, she snuck a hand down to her pussy. It was a bit inflamed, and when she dipped a finger inside, she could feel a thick, sluggish river of his cum. She finally nodded, remembering his question.

"Good," he said. He stroked her cheek. Stacy was numb, caught in the afterglow of awesome sex, so she did not notice him say something towards the door.

"I shall go now," he said, "to remake this world."

She nodded, broken out of her reverie. "Wait," she said, going to gather up her clothes, "I need to get out too."

He stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. "You have more to do, priestess. My warriors have been imprisoned here with me too. They need to be satisfied before they can help me take back this world."

Stacy gaped at him. "Warriors?"

He nodded, and gestured towards the second door.

Stacy turned. The source of the growls was now right in front of her eyes: dozens of tall, lanky creatures were ambling out of the door. Unlike their leader, who looked human, they looked like hellish beings. Each one had brown, leathery skin, with long arms and legs that ended in clawed hands and feet. Their heads were like dogs, with long snouts, and mouths featuring sharp teeth. Their pointed ears and long tails only completed the canine look. Each was dressed like their leader, with a simple white loincloth, but some of them had begun to unwrap the loincloth, exposing long, fierce cocks.

She turned back to him, horrified, hoping to maybe sway him into showing her mercy, not making her take on all of them. But he looked expectantly to her.

"It may be difficult," he said, "as you are the only priestess here. But I know that you can do this. It was always considered an honor to please me and my warriors as well, so know that you are the first in many years to earn such an honor."

The soldiers edged closer, and Stacy quaked.

"Be calm, priestess," he said.

"Warriors," he said to the crowd now gathering, "this is a brave, loyal priestess. Unleash your carnal urges upon her. I shall be going ahead, to see how this world has changed. Once you have finished with her, join me."

"Yes, lord," they said in unison.

"Be good to her," he advised them. "She has been most wonderful, if a bit skittish."

He smiled at her and collected his loincloth. When he had rewrapped it, he walked out of the chamber.

Stacy stood there, helpless and horrified.

"We thank you for your service, priestess," one of the warriors said.

They moved closer now, circling around her. Stacy fought back a scream as their hands came up, to test her body, to feel her flesh. She was astounded to feel how soft, how gentle they were, but it did little to lessen her terror.

A burst of static sounded from the walkie-talkie. "Stacy?" came Kristin's worried voice.

The warriors blocked her from it. As they closed in on her, she heard a second voice on the walkie-talkie.

"Another priestess. How lovely."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • A God of Old
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds