• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A God Of War's Hound Ch. 02

A God Of War's Hound Ch. 02

This is my second installment of the series, it's a bit different from the first chapter, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. Warning: there is erotic interaction between two women. If you do not approve of such things, then you might want to skip this chapter. All characters are fictional and entirely mine. Enjoy!

*****

Corentine slammed her hands onto the table, making its remaining three legs wobble unsteadily. Five cards were fanned out, displaying her fifth victory. The other men groaned, one threw his cards into the air with a sigh. Corentine grinned as she pulled her shimmering winnings into her satchel. The Hounds had been causing trouble at Penelope's the entire evening, taking whatever and whoever they wanted long after the sun had died. The sounds of fights and throws of delirious passion echoed throughout the cavernous rooms. More than once, Corentine caught the sight of a Hound's naked backside, a woman or two over his shoulders.

Despite washing herself in a river hours earlier, Corentine could still smell her master all over her. Never had he sent her back to the men in such a state. They all knew where Corentine would disappear to, what she did and who she was with, but it disturbed her to know that they finally saw the lewd evidence. She had half a mind to visit an Atonement Temple, but acquiesced to supervising when she thought of how rambunctious the Hounds would be at Penelope's.

"Another game?" Kahlil murmured, dragging her from her thoughts. The handsome cobalt eyed Hound grinned. The other men had sulked away from the table, leaving the two alone with a pile of cards and cups of wine between them. Corentine stretched back languidly against her seat and nodded. It was a common pastime for two to challenge one another to some sort of game. She almost looked forward to the challenges in the days between hired involvement.

"I take so much from you as it is, Kahlil, that it seems almost tragic that I will also rob you." Corentine collected all of the cards, shuffled rapidly, then distributed them. Her most trusted ally chuckled quietly. The two settled for a long game, alternating between displaying cards and taking swigs of wine. A corner of peace amongst the chaos.

Around them, men bellowed, women sauntered in all forms of undress, countless glass was smashed, and if Corentine listened closely, an infant was born in a room on the second floor. The dim lantern light skipped over corners, providing enough privacy for drunken patrons to ravish their favorite whores. The air was thick with smoke and musk, only slightly alleviated with random wisps of perfume. Cheap wine and ale adorned every table. To Corentine's left, a young woman sank to her knees in front Jasop, one of the more promiscuous Hounds. The sound of her slurping the man's cock assaulted Corentine's ears. Annoyed, she slapped down three cards. Kahlil calmly met her cards with four of his own, he had the better hand. As he collected her cards and placed them in a separate pile, a woman appeared beside him.

The woman was stunning. Not that Corentine was ever interested in women, but even the mercenary could appreciate beauty when she came across it. The tramp had cocoa skin that glowed beneath even the dim light, her thick black locks cascaded over a slender frame, like ebony silk. She possessed feline features and grace. Dressed in a nearly transparent scarlet gown, the wench stood before the two Hounds with more confidence than most mortals. She even grinned.

Kahlil acknowledged her only after Corentine remained silent. If his leader had said a single word, the woman would have been sent off. As soon as his cobalt blue gaze met hers, the woman took his hand. A second woman appeared and did the same to Corentine. This one was fairer, younger than her sister in the trade. Blame it on the wine or on her curiosity, but for either reason, she followed. The two led Corentine and Kahlil past the moaning couplings, to a private room in the far back of the hectic house. Once there, the Hounds were made to sit on opposite piles of cushions. The room was misty with a sweet aroma intermingled with its smoke. Corentine's woman introduced herself as Oleander. Kahlil's dark beauty was Orchid. Penelope's girls were always renamed after flowers.

A pleasant haze washed over Corentine. Her senses dimmed like the lanterns in the room. She giggled. Oleander straddled her lap, small compared to the leader. The woman cupped her cheek and smiled sweetly. Then she kissed her. Corentine resisted at first, trying to push the mortal away. But soon her lips parted and gave way to Oleander's persistent tongue. It was soft. Her lips, her mouth, her tongue, everything was soft. Corentine's strong arms wrapped around the girl's waist, on their own accord. With the signal to continue, the girl grinded against Corentine. Their breasts rubbed against each other, coaxing their nipples to aching peaks. Corentine sighed into the girl's mouth. Across from her, Orchid already had Kahlil's large cock in her mouth.

The other woman had her Hound grunting rhythmically. Corentine's eyes grew heavier and her limbs felt as if they were floating away. She let Oleander strip her slowly as she lounged back onto the cloud-soft cushions. The smoke swirled into mesmerizing shapes. Oleander's face reappeared above her, blocking the world from view. The blonde woman kissed her languidly, letting her tongue explore Corentine's mouth. She laid on top of the Hound, breast to breast, pelvis to pelvis. Her soft hands travelled the length of her body, touching, prodding. Corentine squirmed under the sensual touch. One hand cupped her breast as the under slid down her folds. The Hound moaned. Oleander kissed down her neck. She nipped at her collarbone and made her way to the other breast. Corentine gasped as the wet mouth covered her painfully hard nipple. Then she felt two fingers enter her. She arched her back Oleander thrusted inside, hitting her weakest spot. Her folds became drenched as the whore expertly toyed with her body. Each nipple was teased, bitten, and pinched as her sex was assaulted. She writhed in pleasure.

Kahlil was no exception. After a few moments of getting his cock sucked on by Orchid, he was surprised when she laid him back. Orchid got onto her hands and knees, without letting go of his cock, and switched positions so that her cunt was above Kahlil's face. She did not wear anything beneath the gown. The dark folds hung over him, enticingly. He grabbed her hips and brought her cunt down to his mouth. Kahlil flicked his large tongue over her clitoris as she licked the tip of his mushroom head. The two moaned in unison. He thumbed her folds apart and trailed his tongue over her sex, tasting her sweet musky juices. The sound of Core's moaning spurred him on. He closed his eyes and envisioned her above him. It was her mouth on him. Her hand on his scrotum. Her sex in his mouth. He involuntarily bit Orchid. But Kahlil simply imagined it was Core who cried out.

Taken over by a new fever, he thrust into Orchid's mouth roughly. As the woman gagged, her drove two fingers inside of her. Due to their significant difference in size, he couldn't work on more of her. So he compensated. By driving a third finger inside and hooking his digits upward to her sweet spot. The loud responding moan rewarded him. He continued to thrust upward into the hot mouth until he was overcome with spasms. His climax brought warm sticky seed spewing into the woman's orifice. It was more than she could handle; she brought her filled mouth away, only to be covered in ropes of his unborn. Across from Kahlil, his leader had reached the same climax. Her cry echoed around the room. He was too spent to look. But he could easily imagine her body. A thin coating of sweat over her tanned skin. Her dark eyes glazed with pleasure, unseeing. Her full pink lips parted, panting slightly. His mind's eye travelled downward over the large handful of breasts, down the narrow waist, across the small hollow below her naval, stopping just at the juncture between her legs. Kahlil groaned at his imagination.

After a few moments he managed to sit up, only to meet the sight of Corentine straddled across Oleander's lap, riding the woman's fingers. Core's head was tilted, allowing Kahlil to see Oleander biting down on the nape of her neck. Her eyes were open and staring right at him. Core panted, her face flushed with primal heat. She leaned her head back, her eyes closed, with a long moan. Kahlil turned to find Orchid watching him. He grabbed her roughly and pushed her onto his hard shaft. She clung to him, riding him as if her life depended on it. Looking past her, it was easy to envision Core on him instead. He watched as she bit her lip and sighed. Kahlil dug his hands into Orchid's hips and pushed her down further, until he was completely buried within her. He felt her walls tighten around him. Then, Corentine met his gaze. The two of them lost control. Each was sent to their own shockwave of bliss. Corentine cried out one last time as she sank down on Oleander. Kahlil brought Orchid down on him once more before he grunted with his own release. Both became limp to their partners.

Everyone in the room spent the next few minutes catching their breath. After a while, the Hounds dressed and paid Penelope's girls. When they exited, they didn't speak a word. Once they beyond the threshold, the familiar weight of boundaries rested on their shoulders. Whatever happened in that room died past that doorway. At least for Corentine.

More is still to come...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A God Of War's Hound Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 284 milliseconds