• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Good Black Man in Beantown

A Good Black Man in Beantown

Hello, guys. I got a hot story for you. My name is Adam Dominus and I'm a thirty-year-old guy from the island of Jamaica living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. I moved to the United States of America from my native Jamaica ten years ago, and last week I turned twenty five. I love it here in New England, and I have many things to be thankful for. I recently graduated from Northeastern University's MBA program, and now I'm looking for work. The only job I could find was doing computer work for the local library, and that's alright, I guess. Working a fifteen-dollar-an-hour job after getting my MBA. Wow. I didn't see that one coming but beggars can't be choosers. I'm shopping around my resume, sending it to different companies and hoping they'll hire me. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, four months after graduation.

Recently I began exploring my sexuality a lot more freely than I previously did, since I had nothing but time on my hands. By the way, I am bisexual, I'm just putting that out there. I like both women and men, though I am mostly into women. I have a wonderful lady in my life, and her name is Eve McRae. I met her while visiting my cousin Edward at Boston College five years ago. Eve is one fine lady, guys, I'm really lucky. Five feet ten inches tall, pleasantly plump with a curvy figure, wide hips, firm legs, big tits and a big round ass. She's got luscious red hair, icy blue eyes and a very sensuous mouth. The kind of full lips that are rare on White women, with the exception of Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie. Eve was born in the town of Gosford, not far from metropolitan Sydney in Australia, and she's been living in America for the past eight years. She's still got that lovely Aussie accent that drives me absolutely nuts.

Eve and I met and fell in love. We got hitched and recently became the parents of twins, Joel and Jasmine. They're visiting their grandmother this weekend. I was raised Catholic but consider myself a nondenominational Christian these days. Eve was raised Jewish but considers herself spiritual rather than religious nowadays. Like a lot of people these days, my sweetie and I are moving away from organized religion. It seems that whether you subscribe to Christianity, Judaism or Islam, it's all about politics. People use faith to justify their hatred of those who have beliefs different from their own. The result is chaos and darkness. Look what's happening in the Middle East, North Africa and West Africa these days. In the Arab world, Sunnis and Shiites are slaughtering each other over questions of doctrine and ideology, even though they're all Muslims. In the West African nation of Nigeria, Christians and Muslims are constantly fighting each other, with the Muslims trying to secede from the Republic of Nigeria due to their desire to create a separate republic for themselves. They want to live under Sharia Law and Nigerian Christians won't have it because Sharia Law is anti-Christian, anti-democracy, anti-feminism and opposed to pretty much anything other than radical Islam. See what I mean? Organized religion leads to collective madness. My wife and I still believe in God, but the world is better off without organized religion. Trust me on that one.

Eve and I are happily married and we're proud parents, and we still have a fairly adventurous sex life. Sometimes, though, we like to spice it up. To that end, our good friend Paolo Wong proved to be a marvellously tasty dish. Paolo is five-foot-nine, slim and fit, with light bronze skin and dark hair. He's half Hispanic and half Chinese, and blessedly well-endowed, wherever he gets it from. Paul is forthrightly bisexual and we had a lot of fun with him. Unfortunately, Paolo moved to the City of Calgary in provincial Alberta, Canada, where a big company offered him an exclusive contract with their oil pipelines. He's a civil engineer and those guys tend to go where the money's at. I wonder if Paolo misses my dick in his ass. Hmmm. Maybe. Eve certainly misses his cock in her cunt, I'll tell you that much right now. We had a lot of fun together, but with Paolo gone, Eve and I have to find other ways of spicing things up in the bedroom.

Eve and I have been talking to this kinky young Black woman on Facebook, a twenty-year-old Bay State College student named Lilith Silverman. She's five-foot-two, chubby and big-bottomed, with dark brown skin and short hair. Lilith is into swinging and that's a really nice trait in a young lady. We talked to her on the phone and she seemed really mature for her age. Now, even though I married a White woman, I still find Black women attractive. Very much so. My mother wasn't thrilled to hear that I'd fallen in love with a White lady and she only reluctantly attended the ceremony when I married Eve. A lot of Black ladies hate seeing White women with Black guys, even though those same ladies praise Black female/White male relationships as icons of true love. If that isn't a double standard, then, ladies and gentlemen, I don't know what is. Anyhow, Eve and I decided to invite Lilith Silverman to our bedroom for some fun, and the results were surprising for all involved.

That Friday night, Eve and I hosted Lilith in our bed. She was oh so cute, and wonderfully big-bottomed, just the way I like my women. I've dated Black ladies, White women and Asian chicks throughout my lifetime and I cannot abide a woman with a flat ass or a flat chest. Sorry, but that's the way it's got to be. Eve and I entertained Lilith in the kitchen, where we ate pancakes and drank some wine. You shouldn't fuck on an empty stomach, you know. You need your energy. You shouldn't load up on food before fucking either, might clog your stomach and slow you down. Yeah, balance in everything, I'm afraid. The three of us went from the kitchen to the bedroom, after agreeing on some ground rules.

We lay on the bed, all of three of us gloriously naked, doing our thing. Eve knelt between Lilith's legs and gave the sexy young African-American gal's pussy a good licking. Meanwhile, Lilith sucked on my eight-and-a-half-inch cock, stroking my balls gently. I ran my hands through her short braided hair as she went down on me. I fondled Lilith's tits, and gently fingered her pussy while my wife tongued her. The young lady seemed to be having a good time, and I must admit so was I. Next, I put on a condom and slid my cock into Lilith's cunt while Eve watched us, fingering her own pussy. I haven't fucked Black pussy in years, man. Not since I met Eve and fell in love with her. Now, sisters give brothers a hard time in the dating game but Black pussy is absolutely fucking awesome. This is coming from a brother with a White wife, by the way. I'm just saying.

Lilith licked her lips and locked eyes with me, telling me to pound her hard as I continued drilling my dick into her snatch. Meanwhile, Eve had grown tired of watching and joined the action. She straddled Lilith's face, lowering herself until her pussy was inches from Lilith's lips. The young African-American bisexual woman did what came natural, and began feasting on my wife's sweet Australian pussy. I winked at Eve as she began squirming on top of Lilith, grinding her pussy onto the younger woman's face. I smiled at her and raised Lilith's legs in the air, thrusting my cock deeper into her pussy. I was enjoying my first plate of chocolate pussy in a long time and I just realized how much I missed it. Since I didn't know when I'd get my next taste of it, I enjoyed it like you would never believe. As I'm sure my dear wife Eve was enjoying the tongue action Lilith was giving her pussy. We went at it for a while, then switched things up a bit.

Now I fucked Eve in the ass while she went down on Lilith, again. Gently I spread my wife's big white ass cheeks and lubricated her before sliding my condom-covered cock into her asshole. Eve is no stranger to butt fucking but she usually feels tight as I slide in though she's quite loose after I work her up a bit. I'm fortunate enough to have a gorgeous wife who not only indulges my penchant for anal sex but she's also really into swinging. I pushed my cock deep into my wife's shit hole as she sucked Lilith's cunt, and I delighted in the sounds of pleasure both ladies made as they got their freak on. The vice-like pressure that Eve's ass put on my dick got me pretty good and it didn't take me long to cum. I pulled out of Lilith's pussy and sat back, watching her and eve as they did their thing. Eve didn't even seem to notice that my dick was gone from her ass. Damn. It's like that sometimes, huh?

Man, I found myself mesmerized by Eve and Lilith as they did their thing. Next thing I knew, Lilith was wearing Eve's very own strap-on and fucking her with it. At the sight of my sexy wife getting dominated by a hot younger woman, my cock hardened again for I was quite turned on. I stroked my dick, watching as Lilith pulled on Eve's long hair and smacked her ass while thrusting the dildo deep into her cunt. I've gotten fucked by Eve with that same strap-on dildo so I know exactly how it feels. Eve was having all kinds of wild kinky fun and I felt almost jealous. Almost. I came for the second time that night, and I must say that chocolate and vanilla lesbo action is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen in my entire adult life.

The evening concluded with Eve, Lilith and I showering together. Lilith hugged us both goodbye after putting her clothes back on, then she got back into her car and left. I feel really good, ladies and gentlemen. I looked lovingly into my wife Eve's eyes and kissed her tenderly. Eve kissed me passionately, and grabbed my ass playfully. She told me she was in the mood for more fun, and told me to get my ass ready. Translation? She wanted to play with my ass. Turnabout is fair play, after all I did fuck her ass tonight. I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. I love my wife, ladies and gentlemen. My gorgeous Australian-born Irish lass who tames and thrills this wild Black man's heart. And she doesn't mind sharing a hot piece of chocolate loveliness like Lilith with me just to make me happy. I'm a fortunate man, and I thank God for my blessings. Peace, family.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Good Black Man in Beantown

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds