A Good Daughter

Shaking powerfully, her fingers sliding over her slick button, Kendall quaked as her climax ravished her body from head to toe. Then dimly she noticed hands stroking her face gently as she groaned around the throbbing cock in her mouth.

Her father began to hump his hips up at her face driving his prick in and out of her face. This intensified her climax; Kendall loved having a man take control and use her for his pleasure. It helped her surrender herself to her deepest desires if she felt vaguely helpless to resist her lover.

As she tingled from powerful and rapid orgasms her father fucked her face wantonly, his climax approaching. With her eyes still firmly closed, allowing her imagination to run free she accepted his pumping member between her lips.

Kendall suddenly realized she was going to receive a mouthful of those millions of siblings he had told she loved. Eagerly she began to run her tongue all over any part of the pulsating cock in her mouth it could reach. Kendall wanted to have those wonderful brothers and sisters inside her too, a family reunion like no other.

Her father's hands tightened on her head begging her to hold still as he spurted into her face. Holding still, letting her tongue stimulate the burning shaft, she opened herself to embrace the gift her father was about to bestow on her.

Kendall always loved tasting cum, it was unlike anything else she had eaten and the symbolism of accepting the essence of her lover was intoxicating to her. Having the power to bring a man to such vulnerable place also titillated her endlessly.

This time however the stakes were so much higher and more profound. With unmitigated joy she marveled at the situation she was in. This was the most intense sexual experience of her young life and when at last the spurt of hot fluid splashed onto her tongue Kendall exploded in the most erotically charged orgasm of her life.

As light and colour bloomed kaleidoscopically behind her tightly clenched eyes her body reacted in numerous ways ; her legs flew open and wide inviting the world to explore her sex, her arms floating off elsewhere exploring her father's body, her breasts began to burn with a cold blue fire in her imagination. Her pussy lips unfurled into huge pink sails that gathered heat and light into themselves and then transferred that energy along huge writhing tubes hidden in her body. These cables then conducted this explosive power straight to her brain.

As sperm seeped over her tongue it filled her mouth with warm white light that oozed into every crevice of her body, filling in every gap in each shadowy place in her mind. The white heat bathed her in total acceptance and love personified. It filled every need and fulfilled ever lust she had or would ever have and she drank the warmth happily knowing that she would be perfectly sated by it.

Another universe pressed into this one, folding around the place she existed in. That intruding universe was the moving cock still inside her mouth. That cock belonged to her Dad and she loved it more than any pet she had ever had, more than a favorite gift, more intensely than any friend.

That cock radiated love into her face. She could perceive it with her eyes closed. The image of a glowing white cock invading her skull burned behind her eyes and it was so lovely and big she felt a need to have it fill her pussy.

Getting up from the floor with her eyes still closed, while her body still trembled with continuous mini-climaxes, Kendall straddled her father's lap. With one hand wrapped around the glowing bright diamond of manhood burning dazzlingly through the shade of her eyelids Kendall positioned it between her thighs.

With the music of her headphones filling the universe with pure sound, notes of which flew across her inner landscape in cascades of light and shape, she aimed her beautiful sails of warm, pink flesh over, above and around her God, the phallus gripped by her tiny insignificant hand.

Then she pressed down over it accepting the coruscating heat into her steamy pussy.

There were still dueling voices in her skull. The one still flinched from what she was doing. Perfectly sober that mind thought this was a foolish thing she was doing sitting down on her father's cock and fucking the man who had raised her, given her life and who loved her so sweetly.

The other mind, the one the drugs created, the deep spiritual creature that knew that right and wrong were subjective and fluid, that mind said this felt wonderful. The incandescent God glowing through her eyelids was meant to be enveloped completely. This was a joining of perfect femininity and total masculinity. This was as old as time, as right as life and as powerful as the tides.

Kendall ensconced her father as deeply as possible into her tight vagina. She ground herself down on him forcing her body to accommodate his entire length. The heat of their joining, the luminosity of their enmeshed sex organs became the brightest point in the Universe. The light and heat created by this mingling of father and daughter became the source of all that was Good, Right and Loving in the entire dimension they inhabited.

Kendall reached a deeper level of rapture than anything she could have conceived in her previously limited scope. Having the man who loved her the most purely, profoundly and freely in the world wedged deeply in the centre of her being was bliss. This God was leaking a flow of pure Love into her secret depths, filling her with such perfect contentment that she could in no way contain it all.

Radiance burst from her clitoris in waves of light so bright her eyes went blind even behind her eyelids. It was too glaring to behold so she opened her eyes to escape the intensity...

...and made eye contact with her father as she bounced up and down on his erection.

Face to face with what she was doing, seeing his face awake, aware and alert as she worked her pussy up and down over him was as overwhelming as the bright light of her orgasm in her mind's eye.

That was the thing. She was currently engaged in an onslaught of total bliss. Kendall was having the most savage climax of her life and as that was happening she looked her father in the eye and saw only love and desire in his eyes. He was clearly elated by the intense delight she was experiencing.

His joy intensified her pleasure and she gasped and cried out her total rapture at giving so much pleasure to her father and herself.

Holding still her father held on to her hips and she ground herself down on his hard cock quivering with utter gratification. Kendall felt her heart melt with love for him. And then her tiny frame could handle no more movement and she fell down onto his chest. His arms wrapped around her in a tender embrace that made her cum harder still.

Unable to carry on fucking him but unable to stop writhing her hips down onto his cock she trembled with the need to feel him and the need to stop the endless loop of euphoria she was caught in.

She mewed her discomfort and squirmed, grinding her clit on his pelvic bone.

She still had her headphones on and the music compelled her to move and continue fucking her father. Kendall reached down with both hands on her father's left shoulder she pulled him as she gripped his hips with her thighs and rolled to the side on the couch.

Her Dad moved with her and as she rolled he settled on top of her his manhood still crammed deep inside her throbbing slit.

"Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me hard. I love you so much! I need you to love me hard and deep. Prove how much you love your little girl Daddy."

As she spoke she opened her hips wide and gripped his ass with her hands urging him to do as she said.

As soon as he was in a position to hold his weight off of her small body Serge began to pound himself into her petite frame.

For so long she forgot what time meant Kendall had been cumming but the moment her father started to actively fuck her she found a new depth to her depravity. Crying out a stream of obscenity and affection Kendall howled out impassioned prayers and beseeched her Dad to defile her thoroughly.

"Take me Daddy. Use me. I love you. I need you. I'm your little slut, Daddy. I'm your whore. Do anything to me. Fuck me. Fuck your little girl. You are my God and I worship your body with mine! Use me. Harder! Fuck me Daddy!"

He did. Serge drove himself into the writhing little woman beneath him. With her eyes closed Kendall watched her father fuck her as hard as he could. Each time his body slammed into her's an explosion of light and colour erupted behind her eyes. Cascading light moved like water and rippled in circles expanding from where she pictured his huge cock spearing into her juicy hole.

From time to time her pleasure became too great to contain and she would open her eyes and see the corporeal world where her actual father fucked her with his real cock. It was utterly insane that this was happening. She couldn't process the delight she was taking in this degenerate encounter.

Soon all she could think about was tasting his cum again. Kendall wanted to show her father what a perfect cum slut she was. She wanted his approval for the worst, most debauched things she could think of.

"Cum for me Daddy. I want to taste your cum. Give me your sperm, my brothers and sisters. I want to love them. I want to have them in me."

Her father looked her in the eye with such anguish she felt terrible for him, but his words were lost in the music of her headphones.

"Don't' worry Daddy, this is beautiful. I love you, why wouldn't I give you my body? You made me. You deserve to taste the fruits of your labour. I am yours, Own me, use me. I belong to you. Give me your cum. I want it so badly. So much cum. Let me drink you. Let me suck you and taste myself on you. The perfect union of flesh and family. Me, you and my brothers and sisters all mingled in my mouth. I want it so much." She was begging and as she did so her Dad fucked her harder and faster clearly turned on by what she was saying.

"You are the best Daddy. Give me a gift, please. Give me your cum Daddy. Fill my mouth with it. Oh Daddy so big, so strong. Such a powerful god for such a little girl."

He pulled out and she opened her mouth and reached for him. Taking him in her mouth she felt his cum spurt over her tongue for the second time tonight. Her body had a huge spasm of delight as the chemical flavour spilled over her tongue and filled her mouth.

It wasn't as much as last time but it was still a lot. Her Dad grunted loud enough for her to hear over her music. Kendall pulled on his cock urging him to keep filing her face with his spunk while she lapped at his sensitive knob and savoured the amazing taste of his jism.

When his climax ended and he pulled his flagging cock from between her suckling lips Kendall discovered she was exhausted. Her body had reached total overload. So many orgasms had drained her utterly and knowing there was no more cum shut down her adrenaline leaving her hollowed out and spent.

Sprawling on the couch spread wide for her father to behold she limply pulled off her headphones and let the silence of the room and the heavy breathing of her father and herself fill her ears.

Her Dad sat next to her on the couch his chest heaving from exertion. The T.V. was muted and she saw an infomercial on the screen.

The profound familiarity of the room and the warm glow of amazing sex mingled with the spirituality of the acid gave her a sense of utter contentment. Kendall wriggled over and snuggled up to her Dad.

"I love you Daddy. Thank you for that, it was amazing."

"Kendall..." He said.

"Don't." She kissed him to shut him up. "I love you that's all, okay? I know you love me, so let's just have this lovely moment together, no judgment, no fear, no possessiveness. Just a beautiful thing we did together this once. It's just a dream, a lovely gossamer thought floating past that we both happened to notice."

"Are you high?" He asked.

"Oh fuck yeah. I'm trippin' balls. But I know what I'm doing. It's my gift to you because you're such a great guy. Don't freak out about it, okay?"

"I'll do what I can..."

"Okay, good enough." She snuggled in closer to him, feeling his sweaty skin and feeling his heart beating in his chest. "Have you ever done acid?"

"Yeah a few times."

"Did you have sex on it?"

"Nope."

"It's great. We should both do it sometime and fuck again."

"Jesus."

"Okay, shelve that for later."

They lay in silence for a while and Kendall fantasized about her Dad and his friends. How could she arrange to get them all high and fuck the lot of them, his whole climbing group. These thoughts swirled around in her head as she looked at the incredible light show behind her eyes. Eventually she fell asleep even though she had no idea she was sleepy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds