• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Good Friend, A Fun Night

A Good Friend, A Fun Night

This is the story of my first threesome that involved my husband. He encouraged me to write and post it. So after discussing it with him and trying to see events from his point of view I have attempted to write it as he saw it. So as I am not used to writing as a man I hope you will overlook my poor writing skills. It takes place in a pub we used to run in Buckinghamshire. K

It had been a fairly quiet and uneventful evening in our pub with the last of the customers drifting home. It's great in the pub when all the noise and music has stopped, you have said goodnight to the bar staff and its all still. Kate, my wife and I were relaxing over a quite drink with one of our customers, John who is also a very good friend.

I suppose the last thing we needed was another drink as we had consumed several through the evening, Kate was at that giggly stage, and she's great when she's like that. We have a very good relationship, with great sex, that's got better recently. She is a pretty lady with a slim waist and she says, small boobs, but I think they're great, really sensitive. John is always being suggestive to Kate feeling her suspenders, squeezing her bottom and the like, to be honest I think she rather enjoys it and I have no problem with it either.

As all the staff and customers had gone we reduced the lighting in the bar and it was quite dark by now, although light enough to see with comfort. We all lit a cigarette and sat there talking about nothing in particular. John and I were the best of friends and we had always been honest with each other about most things. He has always admired my wife and has been honest enough to tell me that he really fancies her and admitted he would love to fuck her. I don't get jealous, because John is John and that's the way he is. I always tell him that it's her choice that I can't make her. This evening after the relaxed mood and the drinks there was something of an erotic atmosphere developing especially between John and me who had been verbally teasing Kate all evening. After a while I noticed John's hand slipping onto Kate's thigh,

"Got your suspenders on," he said with a chuckle,

She pushed his hand away and laughed.

I smiled and said "she sure has and great new thongs as well."

Kate looked a steady stare at me as if to say, don't encourage him. I have always been curious to see Kate with another man and we have both had great sex whenever we have fantasised about it. She really is normally very shy and nervous of her body, always wearing long skirts and never showing much more than an ankle. She was wearing a wrap around skirt with light tee shirt this evening that looked good.

"Come on Kate," I said "give John a little flash."

She just blushed a little saying, "don't be stupid."

I slid my hand up her thigh and although she squeezed them together to stop me, she smiled and did not seem angry or mad at me, so with persistence I was soon at the top of her stockings. I don't know if it was the drink or what but she actually giggled and seemed to relax a little, so I slowly slid my hand up to her panties. She was looking straight into my eyes; I winked and smiled as I tried to ease her legs apart a little more. I gently stroked her pussy through her panties and tried to tickle her clitty so as to excite and relax her; she half closed her eyes and shuddered a little. I slowly pulled the two wraps of her skirt to either side revealing her thighs and panties, she made an effort to stop me but again it was only a half-hearted attempt.

John's eyes were glued to her legs and panties as I teasingly revealed them, for some reason it excited me very much seeing another man at last admiring my wife's legs and pussy in such a lusty way and I felt my cock starting to stiffen. I easily eased her thighs apart a little more and was rewarded with the super sexy sight of a very skimpy almost see through thong, which was pulled up really tight hugging her cunt lips showing a very sexy camel toe, you could see every contour of her deliciously sexy womanhood.

"Fuck me that looks good." John stammered."

Wonderful," I agreed. "Feels nice and warm as well,"

I continued to run my fingers around and along her panty line. John looked at me and I saw his unasked question, I looked at Kate who was laying back eyes closed so I nodded at him giving him my approval to touch her intimate area. He ran his fingers softly the length of her fanny, she closed her legs clamping his hand in place, and maybe realising this was going further than she thought it ought to. I nibbled her ear and the nape of her neck then I kissed her deeply, at the same time brushing her stiffening nipples with my fingers.

She hugged me a little closer and moaned quietly into my mouth she seemed to be relaxing some more and allowed her thighs to be spread a little wider. I slipped my fingers inside her pants and felt that she was becoming quite wet. John had the same idea and I saw him slip his fingers into her pussy joining mine in feeling her delicate charms and her growing wetness. It was so wildly exciting for me as my best mate and I had my wife's legs spread wide open and were slowly finger fucking her, both our fingers pushing alternatively in and out of her cunt. I could hear her breathing quicken and felt her cunt juicing even more as John and I pushed into her stirring them and causing them to decant from her cunt and to drip onto thighs, We heard a loud moan escape her mouth as a sign of her building excitement.

We alternatively fumbled with our clothes with one of us keeping up the finger fucking so as not to break her mood. We released our hardening cocks John had a fine example honestly being about ten inches long and good and thick. I guided Kate's hand onto it she recoiled at first, but was soon tentatively holding it. Her eyes half opened she looked at me then at John,

"Oh my god, its so hard."

She groaned as she felt his cock in her small hand, she looked down at his huge hard throbbing cock, maybe unbelieving of its size, then she glanced up at him. A barely perceptible smile crossed her face as she totally gave into the feelings we were creating in her and she seemed to happily accept the sexy situation she found herself in John groaned in pleasure as she squeezed him and held his cock more firmly. Then looking up at me she took my cock in her other hand. I smiled at her because I was over the moon with what was happening and loved seeing her holding two cocks. I wanted to show her that I was happy with what she was doing and that I hoped that she was enjoying this new experience as much as I was. She looked so fucking sexy with John's big cock in one hand and mine in the other. She slowly started to move her hand up and down on our cocks in a gentle wanking movement; she had a big smile on her face and was starting to wank us with some enthusiasm.

"Oh my god this feels so very good," she mumbled.

We slid her gently onto the floor with ease, she was now very willing and happy to let us tease and play with her body in this way. She never hindered us as we started to remove most of her clothing, actually helping us, we left her wearing only her stockings; she had now bent her legs so as her knees were up and she spread her thighs apart as wide as they would go revealing to us both the very wet and slightly bloated pussy. She was willingly encouraging us to play with her cunt and tits now starting to enjoy the experience. It was exciting for me seeing her getting really turned and giving in so easily to me and another man, something she told me she could never do. She looked so sexy and it was so special seeing her excited like this. She was getting loud now moaning and groaning lifting her arse up to meet our probing fingers, for certain she was going to let us both fuck her tonight, in fact I don't think I could have stopped her now even if I wanted to, she was sexually flying. I was not sure what had changed her mind so suddenly, but I was certainly not going to ask her just at that moment. I did not want to break this highly charged and erotic mood.

She was now wanking John with some enthusiasm; I dropped between her open thighs and started licking her cunt, as I know she loves having that done to her. I sucked, kissed nipped and licked as if my life depended on it. I knew it was the quickest way to excite her, that once her clit was being licked she went wild. I hoped that in the sexy mood she was now in and as her excitement grew even more she was less liable to suddenly change her mind about what was happening and that her normal objections to this behaviour would be pushed to the back of her mind allowing her to enjoy this experience even more.

She reached her orgasm with a stifled cry; John moved up her body and pushed his cock gently into her mouth, she gagged at first as he pushed too deep, but she pushed him back a little and was soon sucking and licking his hard cock with vigour. I had always wanted to see her sucking another guy's cock and I was not disappointed she looked so slutty and sexy. In our previous sex games she had simulated it and fantasised about it with me, so I pulled back to survey the scene. What a terrific sight there was my loving wife with a monster cock in her mouth, licking and dribbling over it for all she was worth, John now also had two fingers deep into her wet cunt and was fucking her with them very fast, she was moaning loudly on his twitching cock while wiggling and thrusting her arse on his fingers like crazy.

I was trembling with excitement, just watching her it's what I had always wanted to see it was fantastic, and she looked wonderful. I knew that she gave a brilliant blowjob and that she was also a great fuck and seeing her now acting like a slut convinced me more what a lucky bloke I was. I happily watched as John changed position and I felt my cock hardening even more as I saw John place himself between her spreading legs. Kate's eyes were as wide as saucers and were somewhat glazed as she looked steadily at him knowing that she wanted him to fuck her and that she was defiantly going to let him. He gripped his cock and pushed gently towards her wet and open fanny. I went and happily held her cunt open for him,

"Fuck her John give it to her good," I urged him excitedly.

He slipped the head of his cock between her long sexy cunt lips and slid it slowly up and down rubbing her clit and gently nudging at her opening. She was now groaning in pleasure; her hand went swiftly down took hold of his cock and guided it to the her opening of her cunt.

"Just fuck me don't tease," she whined.

I loved watching her wet cunt open up for him and swallowing his cock so easily as he pushed home in one steady and firm thrust; she let out a long guttural moan throwing her head back in pleasure. I could see her eyes roll momentarily; there was no doubt that she loved the feel of this big throbbing cock in her she was now enjoying herself immensely. I knew how good her cunt feels when it wraps around a cock and when I saw John's face contorted in pleasure I know he found it as wonderful as I did. I saw her push her groin up to meet his thrusts she was defiantly on cloud nine now and was almost in a frenzy as she was fucked back against him eagerly, wrapping her legs around him and scratching his back. She was screaming quietly, moaning and trying to pull him closer to her so as to get as much of his cock into her as she could her eyes were rolling and she was talking really dirty,

"That's it fuck me you wanker, you always wanted to," she said, "come on now fuck this slut."

She was going wild now I could hear her juices squelching and saw them running copiously from her pooling under her arse.

"Oh god push yeees deeper baby, fuck me harder, fuck I love your cock use me lover hurt me with it," she screamed

He was thrusting hard into her, stretching and filling her as he forced his cock deep into her. I could see the perspiration running down his back and heard his balls slapping against her arse as he drove he big cock mercilessly into her wet and willing cunt. He grabbed her and rolled over so as she sat astride him lowering herself onto his penis which was glistening with her juices. I saw her push down and then lift up slowly, I saw her cunt lips greedily gripping his cock, as if fearful that she would lose it, then she slammed down hard on it taking every centimetre of his hard muscle into her, she started fucking him at a furious pace!

"Trevor come and put your dick into my mouth," she cried, almost desperately, "I am a real slut now aren't I and baby I want to be a real dirty whore for you tonight to be your fuck slut."

I was mesmerised by what I was watching, so turned on by her dirty language and so excited with watching this terrific sight; that it took me a second to realise what she had said. I went and let her take my really hard dribbling cock into her mouth, she orgasemed almost straight away. I felt her body tense and shake as her orgasm raced through her body. I heard John moan and swear profusely as his excitement got the better of him,

"You dirty slut take my cock you fucker, god you're a great fuck that's it fuck me back you dirty bitch." He uttered as he drove excitedly into her

He rolled her over onto her back then lifted her ankles onto his shoulders and pushed in and out of her open cunt at a frantic pace. Suddenly his body stiffened and he pushed hard into her and holding his cock deep inside her.

"Oh shit," he moaned, "that's it take my spunk you dirty slut."

He shouted as he pumped his hot seed deep into her.

"Yes, yes give it to me, fill me with it," she screamed back.

After a while I saw him relax as his flow stopped, she tiredly rolled off of him, her face red and her body covered in a thin film of perspiration, I could see her legs shaking as she lay on her back, her legs spread obscenely wide.

"Fuck me, please come and fuck me Trevor, I need your cock I want another fucking," she almost pleaded with me.

I got between her legs and saw John's cum mingled with her juice running down from her gaping cunt towards her arse, I pushed into her with some force feeling her pushing up to meet my thrusting. I heard the squelching of the juices inside her well-fucked cunt as my cock stirred them.

"I'm going to push all this spunk back inside you and then give you more," I shouted.

"Fuck yes do me baby," she shouted as she pulled me in some more.

I cannot remember being so excited I fucked her hard and furiously she wrapped her legs around my arse and held me tightly fucking me back enthusiastically taking as much of my cock as she could. She was still moaning and groaning calling me a dirty bastard when I shot my load of spunk as deep into her as I could. She shuddered to another climax and then I felt her sag in my arms as she relaxed.

I rolled next to John and we grinned and gave each other a high five.

"What a great fucking night," he mumbled.

I nodded agreement, "the best," I concurred.

She was lying there panting and relaxing as she came down from her high. Her legs spread wide, her open gaping cunt was red and lips bloated after the good fucking she had just got, our cum was slowly dribbling from her running down between the cheeks of her arse. After a while and with a big smile she came over and kissed us both.

"Oh god that was great thank you boys, but what must you both think of me," she whispered.

"We think you are a beautiful sexy woman," John replied and I nodded my agreement.

Her make up had run, her hair sticking to her face, but she looked beautiful really happy and contented. She smiled wiped her hair back.

"May as well finish as I started, like a slut," she giggled

She lowered her head and took our cocks one a time into her mouth sucking and licking them tenderly. She gently caressed and rubbed both of our cocks.

"God I love these two beautiful cocks, you were both so great, thank you," she whispered.

We all relaxed for a while after that, not saying much as we regained our composure. It really was quite an odd feeling Kate, John and I all naked on the bar floor smoking and drinking, especially as all we was wearing were huge grins!

Later in bed Kate and I discussed what had happened and she was a little worried that she had allowed it to happen in the first place and perhaps more concerned that she had gone too far and acted the slut to easily, but I reassured her that she was great, telling her how good she looked and how much it had all excited me.

She did eventually admit that she had loved every minute of it and enjoyed Herself very much. She asked me if I was sure I was not angry or jealous. Hugging her to me I assured her I was in no way angry, especially as it was me that had fantasised about it for so long and it had been me that had started it all tonight. I admitted to a little jealously initially but that it was soon overtaken by my lust and the happy look on her face. We kissed and made love again. It was a great stimulation for us for many months after and we enjoyed many good sessions reliving the experience.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Good Friend, A Fun Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds