A Good Marriage Ch. 02

"Oh."

"But I love you, Mark. Only you."

"I love you too, Carrie." He looked at her.

"What."

"Did you, um, sleep with any of my friends?"

A small snort that passed as a laugh. "Paul made a pass at me just after I first met him, but no, dear. You don't know any of them. I am very discreet. And very discriminatin'."

"When was your last, um, you know."

"Are you not going to let this rest then, Mark?"

Mark shrugged.

"Okay, I want sex every day with you. Usually more, right?"

Mark nodded.

"So I did have partners after I moved to the Bay area. But no one you know."

"How often?" He realized he was holding his breath.

"I had old friends here and would get together with one of them." Mark looked at her waiting for more. She looked at Mark, widened her eyes slightly, jutted her head forward slightly.

"Oh." Mark was quiet for a few seconds. "When was the last one?"

Carrie took a deep breath and said, "Truth be told? No one else since our third date. By our third date I knew you were the one for me."

Mark swallowed. "Third date," he said.

"Aye, and then it about killed me until we got together a few days later. Do you remember how eager I was? I was about to explode! God, I'll never do that again!"

"I remember." Mark couldn't help smile at the memory despite the moment. He took a deep breath. "I'll probably have other questions, Carrie."

"Okay. I'll answer them, but I don't want to hurt you, Mark."

"I know." He took her hand in his, put his arm around her and drew her to him. Carrie laid her head on his shoulder. Mark stroked her hair and in this way they reconnected. After awhile Mark led Carrie to the bedroom where he expressed his love and was gentle and tender and reassuring.

**********

Thank you for taking the time to read the latest chapter of Mark and Carrie's story, I hope you enjoyed it. Writers love feedback so please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds