A Good Nieghbor Always Shares

"Do you mind putting her on her back?" William smiled and, using his grip on his daughter's hair, began pulling her back.

"Not at all. Come on Kitten, I think bob wants to see you spread those pretty little legs for him." William sat down on the end of the couch, pulling his daughter onto it again. He pulled her head down into his lap and held it there as the rest of her body twisted to follow. Robert was stripping off his boots and pants. His shirt came off last, showing just exactly how well in shape he was. Katlyn whimpered and moaned at the same time. His large cock was rigid again as he moved between her legs on the couch. He put a hand on each of her thighs and spread her legs, leaning down and running his tongue between her pussy lips. Katlyn moaned and arched her back.

"Mmm, you like that don't you? It's very nice of him to do that for you, don't you think Kitty? Thank him." William's hand moved over his daughter's chest, slowly moving up until his hand wrapped loosely around her throat. She whimpered, recognizing the gentle threat as she closed her eyes tightly.

"Thank you Mr. Nelson! Thank you!" Her father's smiled down at her and she opened her eyes, tears in them. Robert continued to taste her, thrusting his tongue deep into her dripping cunt until she was unable to lay still, gasping.

"Don't you dare cum, young lady. Do you understand? If you cum, I'm going to let Mr. Nelson spank that pussy before he fucks it." William gripped his daughter's hair tighter.

Katlyn tried to nod, but only cried out as she felt the pain of her hair pulling, "Yes Daddy . . . "

In only a few moments of Robert's tongue thrusting in and out of her, and making routine circles around her pierced clit, Katlyn was screaming, trying to force back her orgasm. It hurt so badly she was beginning to cry, tears sliding down her face, and yet Mr. Nelson continued to assault her with his mouth. Katlyn knew when someone was trying to make her fail, for their own pleasure, and she knew Robert was doing that. Still, she fought as long as she could, screaming finally.

"NO!!" That single word would have been enough signal for her father, but her arching back, her trembling cunt and thighs gave the rest away for him. He looked down at her sternly, his hand tightening on her throat as he pulled her head back at a more drastic angle, down between his thighs.

"What did I tell you, Katlyn? Didn't I tell you NOT to cum? It seems you can't follow rules today." Robert was lifting his head from the girl's cunt when William looked at him, "Bob, will you please remind my daughter what happens when she does not obey her father?"

Robert felt his cock jump. He had never slapped someone's cunt, but watching the girl beneath him squirm and cry softly spurred him on. The first slap came quick and hard, it appeared that Robert was a born natural. Every muscle in his upper arm shifted as his arm raised and came down, and Katlyn screamed.

"How many do you think, my dirty little kitten? This is the second time today you've broken a rule." William stroked his daughters hair, his hand just tight enough to put pressure on her airway, not enough to make her truly struggle for breath. It was just a reminder, just something to fear, to enhance all of the other sensations that were coming her way.

Katlyn sobbed, "Please Daddy . . . "

William raised an eyebrow, "That is not an answer, girl. Fine, 15." William looked at Bob as he announced the number, and Bob nodded. "Count, Katlyn, starting from two."

Katlyn sobbed, and she screamed as the next crack broke through the room, but she counted, "Two! Three!. . . ."

With each blow she yelled another number, and William began stroking her throat. His cock was so hard beneath her head, it literally hurt.

"FIF-FIF-FIFTEEN!" She sobbed the last number, her cunt as red as her ass had been earlier. Bob rubbed his cock against her thigh. She sobbed as her father stroked her hair.

"Mmm, now that's a good girl. Look at that, I bet it hurts, doesn't it? Such a slut, opening your cunt for a spanking like that." William taunted his daughter as he caressed her. "Thank Bob, and I'll give you a reward, for being so good."

Katlyn sobbed and looked down at her neighbor, who was looking at her hungrily. All of this was new to him, but he was taking to it like a duck to water. "Thank you, Mr. Nelson. Th-thank you for punishing me. . . " She gave a small sob at the end of her words and her father smiled. Moving her head some he opened his pants, pulling his cock out of his underclothing.

"what a good girl, now . . turn over here. I want to see your ass up in the air for Bob, he's going to fuck that red cunt while you suck my cock." William watched as Katlyn turned herself over, Robert's hands trailing over her body. Katlyn's mouth was around her father's cock before she was even situated, moving slowly up and down. Her father groaned and kept a firm hand on her head, always encouraging her to the pace and depth he wanted.

Robert groaned as he watched the girl take her father's cock into her mouth, "God, she's a hot little slut . . . " Robert's hands moved over the girl's ass, caressing before grabbing her hips. He pushed his cock against her dripping cunt, rubbing against her for a moment before pushing inside. With a groan, he began thrusting into her. He took his time, enjoying her tight hole, pushing himself all the way inside. He looked down at her ass as he fucked her, running his thumb over the tiny asshole, using her own cunt juices, as well as his saliva, to slicken up the hole. Each time he stuck his finger into her asshole she would cry out, and her father would push her all the way down his cock, holding her there.

After a few moments, William looked at Robert.

"I think she's ready, Bob, why don't you fuck her tight ass?

Robert grinned, pulling out, "It's been years since I got in any girl's back door." Grabbing his cock, he stroked it, making sure there was enough lubricant on it to let it slide in as easily as possible.

William smiled and, without warning, forced his whimpering daughters head all the way down, forcing his cock balls deep into her mouth as she struggled slightly, "Now."

Robert was happy to oblige. Resting the fat head of his cock against the girl's asshole, he gave one firm thrust. Katlyn cried out in a gagging noise around her father's cock, and Robert threw his head back. Her ass was hot, and so tight it almost hurt. He continued to push in steadily, one hand wrapping down around her leg to rub her clit.

"Oh Fuck, you breed good stock, William . . . " He groaned as he began to pull back, slowly thrusting in and out, working his entire cock into the girl's ass. William nodded.

"Thank you, I've been saying the same thing for years." William pulled his daughter's head up and stood, "Now . . I want you to lay very still, baby, it's time Daddy got his cock wet too, the natural way.

William began to move under his daughter. Robert understood what he was doing and reached around the girl, grabbing her breasts and lifting her off of her hands. She screamed, the movement forcing his cock deeper into her ass. Tears ran down her face as he continued to fuck her, bouncing her on his cock as her father moved under them.

"Fucking hell, your ass fells good slut." Robert set the girl back down slowly as her father got situated, and William grabbed his daughters waist, pulling her down some. Robert moved with the girl, groaning as William's cock began to sink into her cunt. Both of her holes grew exponentially tighter. Both men began thrusting in and out of Katlyn as she screamed in both pleasure and pain. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she took both cocks.

"Oh, what a good girl. This is what you want, isn't it little slut. You like a cock in your ass while your daddy fucks your cunt?" William stroked his daughter;s breast, then grabbed it hard, making her cry out, "Mmm, of course you do. You'll take any cock you can get, won't you. Daddy's little whore . . . " He groaned, thrusting harder, and Robert took his cue again. Forcing his cock deeper into the girls tight ass as she screamed in pain, he threw his head back.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum! Where do you want it, little bitch?" He had grabbed her hips again, and was fucking her so hard her entire body was moving, she screamed in reply.

"Anywhere, Mr. Nelson! Please, Please I'm just a cumslut, cum anywhere you want! I want it any way you give it to me!!!"

The girls were enough to send the man over the edge and he pulled out suddenly, stroking his cock once and shooting his load all over her back and ass. He groaned again as he continued to stroke his cock, watching as some of his sperm landed in her hair.

"Such a dirty fucking slut . . . " He groaned as his orgasm ended. "Mmm fuck." He pulled away, pushing himself off the couch and walking to the end of it, looking down at her as he squeezed the last of his load out of his cock, cleaning what was on it off. He looked at the mess on his hand before he wiped it on her face. William grabbed his daughters waist tighter and began fucking up into her harder. He turned suddenly, pulling out to mount her from behind, pinning his screaming daughter beneath him with his hips, looking down at the cum on her back as she pushed her upper body up some.

"Tell him thank you, slut, tell him how much you love his cum.

"Thank you Mr. Nelson! Thank you for your cum! Thank you for using mee!!" He last words were a sob, and her father thrust inside of her so hard it hurt, throwing his head back.

"No cum for me, cum on my cock, baby girl."

William thrust into his daughter's cunt with all the force he had in his body, making her scream in pain, but he knew the pain was building into one of her most extreme orgasms. Sure enough, she screamed a moment later, her cunt constricting around his cock painfully as she began to ride out her own orgasm. He cried out, suddenly releasing his cum inside of her. He rode out most of his orgasm before pulling out, squeezing his cock tightly. He moved around to his daughter's face.

"You know what Daddy wants, baby," William moved so his cock was right in front of her face. Robert backed up some to watch, his now flacid cock hanging low between his legs, "Daddy stopped cumming so he could cum even harder on your face, and show Bob just how dirty you are. Open your mouth."

By stopping his orgasm, William had set himself right on the edge of another. He didn't do it often, but now and then, the extra humiliation it afforded his daughter was enough of a reason. He watched Katlyn opened her mouth and started stroking his cock hard.

"Now, tell Daddy what you want."

Tears ran down Katlyn's face as she looked up at him, "I want you to cum on my face Daddy, I want you to make me a real cum slut. I'm a dirty whore, Daddy, please, help me show Mr. Nelson how dirty I am."

William groaned, "Good girl," and released the remained of his first load, and the entirety of his second on his daughter's face. With her mouth open, a good amount of it landed on her tongue, and like a well trained slut she swallowed it as he coated her face with his seed.

As his cock emptied he pushed himself forward some, and let his daughter suck the rest of his cum out, feeding herself and cleaning his cock. Smiling he proudly stroked her hair.

Nodding at Robert's clothes, he pulled his pants up just a bit, and closed them, "Why don't I give you a hand with that old oak, Bob, and give my little kitten some time to clean up. Then you can join us for dinner."

Robert grinned and nodded, picking up his jeans, "Sounds like a plan."

As he dressed he gave anther long look to Katlyn, laying on the couch, covered in two loads of cum, with one leaking out of her cunt, and one warming her belly, "I'm not sure your daughter is going to be very hungry though."

William just smiled, leaning the chainsaw against his shoulder, "Oh, you'd be surprised, Bob. She's got one hell of an appetite."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds