A Good Night Out? A Better Night In

He stepped into the shower, taking the gel-covered cloth she offered him. She turned away from him, keeping her back from the spray, and letting the water caress and tickle at her breasts. Her nipples were hard. "The water, arousal?" He thought, and began to rub the cloth gently across, and up and down her back.

Slowly and gently he rubbed, around and around, up and down, upwards and down. He stroked up over the top of her shoulders, around her neck, and down to her peach like bottom. He pushed harder as he pulled the cloth up her crease, and she pushed back against his hand.

Anna turned, pushing him slightly back and squeezed shower gel across his chest. She massaged it in, creating a rich soapy lather, which began to trickle down his stomach to his dark curly hair. She rubbed his chest, then down the sides of his body, angling her hands inward to stroke his stomach. She knelt to wash down the front, the back and the outside of his legs, then up and down she stroked, before slowly stroking her hands up his inner thighs.

She extended her tongue, and licked up his hard cock, which stood so invitingly in front of her face. "Mmmm." He moaned, and grasped her head in his hands. Again she licked slowly up his length, then again before parting her lips, and sucking him into her mouth. Her hand curled around his member and she stroked him up and down, while her hot wet mouth encircled his hard pulsing flesh. Up and down, up and down, stroking, sucking, licking. She eased him from her mouth, and stood.

She coated his now throbbing member with suds, rubbing and caressing it before moving aside to let clean water wash the soap clear.

Satisfied with her work, she turned and leant against the tiled cubicle wall, looking coyly back at him over her shoulder. She eased her arse back towards him.

Needing no further invitation he bent and kissed it gently, and then nibbled, as she moaned. Kissing and nibbling, he slid his hand between her legs, and gently stroked up and down, up and down her slit, until he felt her juices warm on his fingers. He stood and moved close up behind her.

"Ooh" Anna moaned, as pulling back on her hips he pushed his own forward, to slowly guide his length inside her. Biting her bottom lip she moaned softly as she felt him penetrate deep inside her. He stopped, just holding her before easing his member slightly out.

Again he pushed slowly forward with his hips, his cock moving smoothly. In and out, in then out. He took her with a slow even rhythm, in and out.

"Oooh." She moaned softly as he tenderly, almost gently, slid his length in and out of her hot pussy.

She leant further down the wall, pushing herself further onto his cock, wanting to feel all of him as he increased his tempo. In and out, in and out, getting faster, thrusting harder. In and out, her breasts bounced beneath her, and she looked down at her long hard nipples, eager to feel them touched, squeezed, pinched.

As if he had read her mind she saw his left hand appear beneath her wobbling tit, then rise to grasp it, to cup it and to squeeze. She raised her head and let out a groan at the pleasure she felt. He squeezed the soft yielding flesh before stroking at the end of her excited nipples. He stroked then pinched, then rolled them between his thumb and forefinger, all the while his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, harder, faster, harder and faster.

Again and again he slid his length in and out of her. Harder, more roughly he fondled and squeezed her tits, moving from one to the other. Her breathing became faster, and she panted and moaned as her orgasm began to swell inside her, sending sweet sensations outward from between her legs across her body. Her nipples throbbed.

He brought his left hand back to her hip and thrust harder, forcing deeper, his stomach slapping against her arse. In and out, in and out he fucked her, in and then out. His hand reached round to stroke her clit.

"Aaaah!!" She let out a scream as the thrills and pleasure grew still higher in her. He stroked then pinched, as he thrust hard into her dripping pussy.

"Yeeees!!, oh yesss!!" She screamed out loud as he continued to take her.

"Enough, enough." She sighed and moaned, as she stood upright, letting his still hard cock slip from her. "This girl needs to recover."

She felt his hands rest on her shoulders before he turned her around to face him. He took her in his arms, circling her in his embrace. He kissed her gently on her still panting mouth. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed.

They stood that way for several minutes as her orgasm subsided, water still playing over their bodies.

"Wow...Wow.. Thank you."

"Thank you, my pleasure I can assure you." He answered.

"You didn't come, did you?" She asked hesitantly.

"Did I have to, you did after all, and that's what was important to me."

"It's just that other men normally just keep pumping away 'till they do. But not you?"

"Pleasure is in the pleasure, your pleasure is mine. I long ago learned how to control certain functions, I have orgasms, don't get me wrong, but I don't have to ejaculate to experience them."

She looked down at his cock. Yes it hung down, but it was far from limp.

"You can....?" She left her question hanging.

"A lady once told me I have a rapid recovery rate. Shall we just leave it at that?" He grinned at her, and she nodded her agreement.

She disengaged his arms, and stepped from the shower.

"I don't know about you, but I need something to drink. Juice?"

"Juice will be fine, thank you."

She wrapped a towel around herself, and walked through the door, heading for the kitchen. He stepped out, turned off the water, and then towelled himself down before returning to the bedroom.

As he entered Lena was sitting up, posed provocatively on the bed. She lay on her side, legs slightly parted, her hand stroking just above her shaved pussy. Her nipples stood hard and inviting. He sighed deeply.

She arched an eyebrow questioningly. "Well someone, sure woke me up with her screaming, what have you done with her?"

At that moment Anna entered carrying a tray holding three glasses. "Sorry, juice? Didn't mean to wake you, I was taking a shower."

"Hmm so I heard." Lena laughed.

Anna and the writer joined Lena on the bed, and they sat in silence, sipping from their glasses. Nothing needed to be said, and they enjoyed the relative silence, at ease in each other's company.

When he had finished Lena took the glass from his hand, and pushed him backwards, down onto the bed.

"Yes? He asked

"Just lie there and enjoy it, you and I have some unfinished business." He arched his eyebrows, grinning, and stretched his arms above his head

As Lena stroked gently on his chest she looked across at Anna before glancing, and nodding down. Taking the hint, Anna too now started stroking his chest with the tips of her fingers, moving them softly around and around. She leant forward and kissed him, easing her tongue between his lips and into his sweet tasting mouth. She licked and sucked at his tonge, as he eagerly returned her embrace.

As hands moved lower over his stomach, stroking and caressing, his cock began to swell and rise. Lower and lower. He felt a finger stroke across his tip. "Mmm" He moaned softly.

He felt a finger run along his length down and then up, while a second stoked him, its' movements the opposite of the first. One finger stroked down, the other up, then down and up. "Mmm. Mmm" He moaned, his eyes closed as he savoured the soft touch on his flesh..

He felt the moistness of a tongue as it licked gently at his tip. It was just the tip of the tongue, licking slowly and gently.

The tongue licked slowly down his length circling around and around. He grasped the headboard moaning.

He felt the sensation of another hot tongue now licked at this cock, up and down, around and around. The two women kissed around his hard flesh, their tongues licking across its' width.

He felt the wetness and heat as the end of his cock was taken into a mouth, a tongue continued to lick around its' base moving ever lower. As his cock sank deeply into that hot mouth, he gasped as another mouth sucked gently on his balls, before gently nibbling. Never before had he experienced such sensations, two mouths sucking and nibbling. His cock began to throb and twitch

Up and down, up and down, he was sucked hard and long, as a hand now squeezed and stroked him, while his balls were licked and sucked.

Up and down, up and down, the suction on his cock grew, as he felt his balls drawn into a hot, wet mouth and gently sucked.

"Aaaahhh" he gripped hard with his hands and screamed as his cum burst from the end of his throbbing, pulsing cock.

"Yessss!! Yesss!!" He yelled as he pulsed again and again.

"Mmm" Lena sighed and moaned as she felt his hot seed burst into her mouth. She moaned louder around his cock as she tasted his cream on her tonge, and an orgasm sent shocks from her clit, through her pussy. She eagerly swallowed his salty tasting cum, relishing in the feel as it flowed slowly down her throat.

As Anna circled the base of his cock with her hand, Lena raised her head, letting him slip from her mouth. Anna extended her tongue to lick the remaining cum from his cock, sucking and licking him clean, moaning softly.

Lena asked "And you used to do that all night with one woman, and she let you go?"

"More or less, and there's more to it than that, but yes she did."

"Craaazy!"

When they woke he had gone, and all that was left was a note placed on top of what appeared to be several pages torn from his writing pad.

'My name? Just call me Waylander. If you want me, 07902927529.

A pleasure ladies, my thanks.'

They removed the note and read:

A good night out? A better night in.

As Angie, Anna, Selena and Lena crossed the park, heading to town...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 434 milliseconds