A Good Son in Law

"Joan get over here!" I tell her. She stiffens at my tone. "What did you say? You don't make demands of me. You FOLLOW what I tell you!" she says.

I walk over to her and take on of her fat saggy tits in my hand. I roll the nipple between my fingers and take the other tit and do the same. I squeeze them roughly and push my cock between them. I fuck in and out putting the head to her lips.

"You started this. You're gonna end it. Now SUCK MY COCK!" I command. She just smiles. I turn my head and look at the round black plastic cover on the ceiling in the corner. Joan follows my gaze. Her smile disappears when she realizes she's staring into a security camera.

"You fucking asshole. What do you want?" Joan practically yells.

"I want you to open your mouth." I growl painfully pulling her nipples firmly. She obeys. I stuff my cock into her mouth and I just start fucking. I've never been so horny or filled with a sense of power. But this old lady is either going to suck my balls dry or I was going to widen her asshole and shoot there. I fucked the frown of her mouth loving the sight of my cock disappearing between her lips. She wasn't enjoying this and was about to like it even less.

"Ernie!" I shouted. Ernie appeared next to me. I pumped my hips shoving my cock into Joan's throat. She choked as I told Ernie,"Get down on the floor on your back." He quickly complied, his thumb sized dick wagging the while. I pulled my cock from Joan's mouth. She gasped for air. "Get down there and suck Ernie. Suck your husband's cock like the bitch-wife you are." I commanded.

"Ernie suck her cunt good while I fuck it." Joan got down on top of him smothering his face with her wrinkled fat thighs. Getting behind her white wrinkly ass I fed Ernie my cock. "Where's the lube? This bitch is dry as a bone" I asked him.

The tube appeared in my hand. My mother in law smiled down at me. "Do her hard. I'm screwed anyway. Now fuck that pain in my ass until she screams!" Marcy whispered to me.

Ernie had one of my balls in his mouth as I lubed my cock up. "Ernie you fag. You're supposed to be eating her pussy not sucking my balls. Get to it!" His face appeared closer to her cunt. I sank into Joan's dry pussy. The lube wasn't enough and it felt like I was driving my dick into sand. I held still and got an idea. "I can't see. Marcy is she sucking his cock?" Marcy shook her head yes. "Is he eating her pussy?" Another nod.

Smiling, I poured the lube directly on Joan's puckered asshole. I sunk one finger into it. She gasped and her asshole sucked my finger deeper. I added another with the same result. I pulled my cock from her cunt and pushed it into her ass without resistance. Instead of the expected yell I got nothing.

"I hope you like this better than those dildoes you've been taking in your asshole Joan," I told her. I pushed her body down squarely on Ernie's face. I held her down hard with an arm across the small of her back. This was going to be fun! I withdrew my cock completely. Her asshole dilated then shrunk back to normal. Back in I thrust deeply to the balls then all the way out. After a few minutes of this her asshole was so loose I couldn't feel anything. I pulled out and shoved into her pussy. The extra lube from her asshole helped. Then ten strokes in her cunt and then ten stroked in her ass. Back and forth. Back and forth. Ernie would lick my balls occasionally and I would bark at him to keep at her clit. We fucked like this until I thought that I just couldn't get off at all. The I felt a prodding at my ass.

Turning around I saw Marcy with the stick. She was prodding my asshole and soon drove it right up into my prostate. She switched it on and cranked it up. The buzzing was incredible. Marcy smashed her mouth against mine kissing me frantically. Ernie pulled my cock from Joan's cunt and pulled it into her asshole. Thrusting fingers into her pussy he massaged my cock as I pumped her. It was too much. Stimulation overload and I yelled into Marcy's mouth as I shot load after load into Joan's now wide open ass. My hips jerked spasmodically as I came. I pumped until the last tiny drop of cum was shot into that old lady's bowels. Marcy finally came up for air.

I panted and moved down to relieve the pressure on my legs. The stick, of course went farther up my ass. I pulled it out and threw it into the case. Joan and Ernie were still in a 96. Joan's legs were buckling and I realized she had cum again.

"Ernie get out from under there." He complied. Pushing his face into her ass I ordered, "Now suck all of my cum out of it!"

I moved around to Joan's face. "Clean my cock. Lick all of your ass off of me!" Without a word she opened her mouth and sucked me inside. She licked and sucked me like I was a candy cane. Amazing change in so short a time. When I was satisfied I pulled out and sat down. Ernie, though was still going strong licking and sucking Joan's asshole. She moaned at his tongue licking the semen from her well fucked ass.

"Well Marcy this certainly changes things a bit. I've never cheated on your daughter. Ever. I just wanted you to know that. I also want you to know that she's pretty stingy with the blowjobs. Guess who's going to take up that duty at least twice a week?"

Marcy just grinned and kissed me. I dressed quickly and left.

Getting home I took a long hot shower after sending the sitter home. I checked on the kiddo and climbed into bed. I was asleep just after my head hit the pillow.

It seemed like only a moment later when Jenny was shaking me awake. "Hey get up. You've slept right through the alarm!"

I sat up groggy and bleary eyed. "What the hell happened to you last night?"

Jenny turned beet red. "I'm so sorry for that. I got called to assist on an emergency quadruple bypass. I know you were embarrassed. So is Mom apparently. Are you mad at me?" she asked.

I rubbed my face, sniffed then said, "Yes I am pretty pissed at you. How the hell could you do that to me? Do you have any idea what it was like? Tied up and you had to get your mother to untie me? Your mother saw me completely naked!" Pissed? I wasn't pissed at all. I was trying to see what I could get away with.

"OK. I'm sorry. Really I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you? Seriously. I never should have run out like that." She was sincerely apologetic.

"I think you are going to be performing things to me and for me that are illegal in this state. But right now I have to pee." I said getting up.

"What did you mean when you said your mother was embarrassed too?" I called over the noise of piss hitting the water.

"She said she hoped you weren't too embarrassed. She also said you performed well and everyone seemed to like you. The party was a hit. Even that lady that Mom was worried about thought you were great. Mom says she'll return the favor whenever you want"

I smiled. You gotta love old ladies.

"She also said that you spent extra time making sure some of the guests were well taken care of. You are such a good guy. You better hurry or you'll be late for work. Tonight you'll get your reward from me. You look like you could use a long slow sloppy blowjob."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds