• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Good Time

A Good Time

Will was a normal guy, wanting to make the most of his life, being 30 he had achieved most of what he wanted to do. He had a good business in the satellite communications field. Had a nice bachelor pad, all he needed was a permanent woman in his life?

He had, had his fair share of woman in the past. He was handsome, 6 foot tall, good athletic build, blonde short hair, and stunning grey eyes. Will was often in the gym and had a nice upper body and six pack. The women were always eyeing him out and he didn't have to work hard to get what he wanted.

His last relationship only lasted two months, due to the fact that he liked being on his own. And this woman, Lexy, he was with wanted 110% of his attention. That was too much to handle. The sex was good though and he missed that, especially since she was a demon in bed. She liked to take charge, which he also liked and she wasn't scared to try new things.

Once she spoke to Will and asked how he felt about another woman joining them in the bedroom. She said to Will, "I've always fantasized about a woman joining me with another man. When I was in College, I had a short affair with a girl in my dorm. I was really curious and met this lovely girl. She was shy and a bit of an introvert but I made friends with her and she trusted me."

Lexy told Will how she seduced this young girl. They would go out and have a few drinks, party and chat about guys. Basically all the things young college girls do. One evening after a few glasses of wine the two ladies were on the dance floor, moving to the beat. Both had had a glass to many and Lexy took her chance. She moved closer to the girl, Lara, and put her hands on Lara's shoulders. Lara in turn put her hands on Lexy's hips. Slowly Lexy came closer to feel the water and Lara let her in. Within a few minutes they were really close together and Lexy could smell Lara's lovely scent. A slow song came up and the two got closer to each other. By this time other in the club had started to notice the closeness of the two girls. Then Lexy kissed Lara on the neck, a soft tender kiss. Lara arched her head and opened up her neck more in order for Lexy to have better access. Lexy took the opportunity and slowly moved to Lara's ear and nibbled it slightly. Lara moaned into Lexy's ear.

Then Lexy did something she'd never do in public, she took Lara's head in her hands and kissed her softly on the lips. First softly with her lips closed, and then to her surprise she felt Lara's tongue touch her lips. Lexy opened her lips slightly and allowed this other girls tongue in. It felt unbelievable, so soft and tender, quite the opposite to a guy. She could feel her body stirring, her insides churning. This other woman was doing things to her that she didn't think was possible.

Anyway, they ended up in Lexy's dorm room and made love and then fell asleep in each others arms. The relationship lasted a short while until they both decided that they would like to have a man in their lives as well.

So after Will had heard this story he was keen to have some fun. It has to be any mans fantasy to be with two women, especially if they were bi. Well to cut a long story short, Will had a lot of fun with Lexy and this beautiful Redhead she brought home, but that is another story.

This story is how Will found the woman of his dreams and how events transpired that led to Will, and his wife, Kim, having some fun with Kim's sister and brother in law.

Will was in another part of the country installing a satellite dish for a telecommunication company when he met Steve. Steve was a VP at the company where he was installing the satellite dish, quite a nice guy, in his late thirties, slightly balding and a few pounds over weight, but not too bad looking. As this was a big installation, Will had to spend about a month on site to finish the task. He stayed at a hotel in the city. After a week, he had made good friends with Steve and as such, Steve invited Will over to their house for a barbeque on the Saturday evening. Steve told him that there were only a few people coming around and it would be a nice change for him, from the hotel food. Will gladly accepted.

Will arrived at Steve's place around six n the evening. There were already a few cars in the drive. Will knocked on the front door, which was opened by a tall brunette in her late twenties. She introduced herself as Linda and said she was Steve's wife and that it was a pleasure meeting him.

Will was led out to the patio by Linda and he couldn't help to admire the view. She had an outstanding body for her age. She was tall, around 5' 8", long shapely legs. Her hair was in a bob, and he had noticed that she had hazel eyes. Walking behind her he noticed she had a tight ass, and the knee length shorts accentuated this. She had modest tits, Will guessed about 32 B cups, she was wearing a lose top with quite a deep V neck and he could se that she had a bikini on under the top.

Will met Steve on the patio and he introduced Will to all the other people there. Quite a nice bunch of people, Will thought. Then out of the Den stepped someone he hadn't met yet. She was about 5' 3", shoulder length blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. She looked at him and smiled. Will's heart almost skipped a beat. He knew he wanted to get to know this woman more. Steve came up to Will and called the blonde over to them. Steve introduced her to Will, 'Will this is Lucy, she's my sister in law. She's Linda's older sister.'

'Pleased to meet you' Will said. 'Likewise,' Lucy replied. With the introductions over Steve left the two of them to mingle. Will and Lucy got on like a house on fire. Steve and Linda also noticed, and were pleased that Lucy had found a friend. She had been single for about two years now and had actually hoped the she and Will would click. It looked as though their plan was working. The evening went off well and at a stage everyone took a dip in the pool, or was sitting in the hot tub next to the pool. Will noticed that Lucy had a nice body, even though she was slightly short. She had nice 32 C breasts and nice legs, a flat stomach and Will couldn't keep his eyes off her face. It radiated happiness and her eyes were unbelievable. At one stage Linda and Lucy were standing next to each other chatting. Will found it hard to believe that they were sisters. They were nothing alike, except that they had good bodies. And they were definitely fuckable. Steve was also very friendly to Lucy, almost like a brotherly love.

As the evening drew to a close, Will asked Lucy if she'd like to go out one evening the following week. She gladly agreed. She had also given Will the once over, and besides his lovely personality found him very attractive. The following week the two of them went out for super and had a great time. On the way back to Lucy's apartment she said something that surprised Will. 'Will, she is the most awkward part of the evening, when you have to drop me off and we are both wondering abut what is going to happen.' She went on to tell him about the weirdness of the kiss, should she invite him in? Will he think she is a slut to invite him in on the first date? So there in the car she told him that they were both adults, and both wanted each other, so to end the tension, she invited him to spend the night at her place.

As she opened the door to the apartment, he softly put his hands on her hips as he was standing behind her, guiding her into the house. As they entered he closed the door behind him, he spun her around and drew her close.

He was looking down into her face and then slowly leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She almost collapsed, because of a weakness in her knees, she was in heaven. She brought her arms up and put her hands on his chest. He could feel her breathing increase and felt the soft undulation of her breasts against his chest. Her lips tasted of strawberry, probably from her lip gloss. He moved his hands up from her waist and gently touched the outside of her breasts.

She wrapped her arms around him and pushed her tongue into his mouth. She could feel her pussy getting wet and knew that she was going to be fucked good tonight. At the same time she could feel the bulge in his pants get harder, a good sign, 'he likes me' she thought.

She broke the embrace and took him by the hand to the bedroom, there she threw him onto the bed and moved away slightly. As he sat on the bed she started to do a striptease for him. She slowly took her top off and threw it at him landing on his head. He took it off and admired her body, She undid her bra and let it fall to the ground, but kept her hands over her breasts hiding the view. Then slowly she let her hands down for him to admire her 32 C mounds. They were awesome, firm and her nipples were already hard, but not too long. Then she turned around, undid her skirt and let it slip off her legs to the ground. She had a thong on and Will admired her ass, it was perfect. Then she took the sides of the thong, bent forward and took off the thong, showing Will her pussy, it was glistening wet. She then took her finger, put it between her legs and brushed it though her pussy lips. Then she turned to Will, sat on his lap and let him suck her finger clean. She tasted wonderful.

Will already had a raging hard-on, and Lucy could feel the bulge in his pants, she pushed him back on the bed and straddled his bulge. Her juices made a huge wet patch on his pants as she ground into him. Then she climbed up, undid his pants and pulled them off him in one swift motion. He took off his shirt, and they were both naked. They wanted each other so badly. She climbed up on him again and rubbed his cock head through her pussy lips. Then she impaled herself on him, he was huge and she could feel him fill her. They were both in heaven.

He grabbed her tits and rubbed each nipple feeling them get even harder than they were. Then he leaned forward and took one into his mouth. She moaned and arched forward as if to make him do it harder, and she ground her clit into him, then suddenly she came, squirting juices all over him. He was surprised at this wonderful torrent, and this only made him hornier. He rammed her hard and told her he was going to cum, she said she was going to cum again and as he blew his sperm deep into her love canal, she had another orgasm, spraying more juice out of her pussy.

Will's whole chest was almost covered in this juice. They collapsed on the bed and then spoke about the wonderful fuck. Will told her he'd never been with anyone that squirted like she did, but that he liked it very much and he wanted to lick her pussy till she came in his mouth. After a while they got into a 69 with her on top, and both gave each other some oral ministrations. They came together and each drank up the others cum. It was wonderful. They made love again the following morning, and since then have been inseparable. Four months later they got married and that's when the fun really started.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Good Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 539 milliseconds