• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Good Time With Friends

A Good Time With Friends

I’m going to tell you about the time I had a little fun with a couple of girls who I used to go to school with. It was after the leavers dance and the only ones left after cleaning up were Rachel, Amy and me. Rachel has brown hair a really nice ass and is absolutely stunning, her smile can light up a room and she is always up for a laugh. Amy also has brown hair, quite tall, slightly chubby ass and biggish tits but not as good looking as Rachel.

Amy was in the bathroom cleaning when I asked Rachel to come over. I took her hand and kissed it. She was wearing a white miniskirt and a black top. I kissed her lips passionately and her tongue massaged mine as we kissed. She turned around and placed her hands against the wall, I moved up behind her and kissed the back of her neck. I ran my hands down her sides and lightly caressed her breasts.

She slipped her thong down her legs and I lifted up her skirt. I ran my hand over her thigh and round to her virginal pussy. I ran my fingers along her lips, and rubbed her clit. She turned around and I got down onto my knees. I ran my tongue over her lips and stuck my tongue into her pussy. I sucked gently on her clit and massaged it with my tongue.

She pulled me up to my feet and took my cock in her hands, she stroked it gently and licked the head. She took the whole thing in her mouth at once, the whole seven inches disappeared into her beautiful mouth. I knew I wouldn’t be able to last very long if she kept going the way she was so I pulled her up and kissed her again.

She turned around and placed her hands on the wall again. I positioned my cock at her pussy and gently slid the head of it into her, she let out a slight moan and I pushed even further in until my whole dick was buried in her beautiful pussy. I slowly fucked her as she moaned loudly. I sped up a little as I rubbed her clit. She screamed loudly as she orgasmed and I spunked inside her. We sat down on the floor and I took her in my arms. When I looked up I saw Amy in the other room fingering herself.

I got up of the floor and walked over to see her, at first she looked a bit shocked to see me and quickly did up her jeans but I kept walking and stood next to her. I lifted her up and walked over to the stage with her, I lifted her onto the stage and climbed up next to her. We went round behind the DJ’s box and lay down on the ground next to each other. I kissed her on the mouth and ran my hands over her body. I lifted her top over he head and kissed her breasts, I sucked on her nipples and stroked her tits with my hands. I unzipped her jeans and kissed her belly. I pulled them down and slipped them off her feet.

I ran my hands up her legs from her feet to her crotch. I took her foot in my hands and took her big toe in my mouth. She let out a slight gasp and I ran my tongue all the way up her leg. I ran my tongue over her lips and slipped two fingers into her I fucked her pussy hard with my fingers until I was ready to fuck her, her pussy was already leaking her love juice on my hand. I lay down o my back and she climbed on top of me positioning herself above my hard knob. She dropped herself down onto me quickly and let out a yelp of pain, I could feel her losing her virginity as she pushed down. I asked her if she wanted to stop but she told me to keep going. She slowly bounced up and down on top of me as her tits flopped in front of her. I took one in each hand and massaged them. It didn’t take her long to cum but I wasn’t ready yet.

Rachel came round the corner and sat down on the floor next to us. She reached into her handbag and pulled out a strap on dildo. Amy took it off of Rachel and strapped herself into it. Amy lay on her back and Rachel slid her pussy down onto the dildo. I got on my knees behind her and positioned my cock at her ass. I ran my hand over Amy’s pussy and covered my cock in her juices. I slipped the head into her tight ass hole. She let out a scream as I pushed it in a bit further. I fucked her ass in rhythm with her and Amy and I shot my load into her gorgeous ass after about ten minutes. Amy and Rachel finished not long afterwards.

After that we got dressed and we walked home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Good Time With Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 638 milliseconds