A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink

Then in that same moment, Sam pushed deeper inside me and moaned in my ear, "Oh fuck!.. I'm cumming".

His cock was pulsing deep inside me as he started pumping red hot sperm deep into my fertile womb. It never even crossed my mind that Sam could be getting me pregnant right then and there, as I tried to milk every drop of his sperm out with my pussy lips.

Now, with his cock still hard, and deep inside me, Sam was again pumping in and out really slowly. After a hot, wet kiss, he paused briefly and asked how I liked it.

I moaned almost breathlessly, and pushed myself harder against him, with my arms still around his back, "Oh God Sam, that felt so good...So fucking good!".

"Marty never told me that you were such a good fuck. You really get into don't ya"?

"God, I couldn't help it. It just felt so good".

Still pumping into me he then asked, "Ya think I can stop by and fuck you again sometime? I would love to fuck you right after Marty has fucked ya. That way you'll be nice and juicey, and you can compare who fucked ya the best".

 

Slapping his arm, I said. "Stop it, we can't do this anymore".

Looking down at me, Sam said, "Fine, if you say so". Right then he pulled all the way out of me. This left me with this empty feeling, as I sensed what felt like a river of hot cum running out of me, and right into the crotch of my panties.

Standing at the side of the bed, and looking down at Marty and I, Sam then said, "Man oh man, you have to be the sexist housewife that I've ever fucked. I'm just sorry that Marty didn't get to see his sexy little wife cumming all over my cock". He then started stroking his cock with his hand. I just laid there watching him. Truth is, in the back of my mind I was hoping he was going to fuck me again. I knew I was acting, and even thinking like a whore. But I just didn't care any more. All I cared about was getting Sam's big cock back inside me.

Sam then said "I have a good idea"

Oh My God, why did I drink all those drinks? Why did I let him have sex with me? Why am I wishing he would do me again? God, was I ever screwed up. Each time I closed my eyes, I could feel the room spinning.

I watched as Sam walked around to Marty's side off the bed. He gave Marty a few light slaps on the face in an effort to wake him up.

"Don't wake him up; if he sees me like this he'll kill me".

Laughing Sam said. "Don't worry hon, he ain't gonna wake anytime soon. He'll be out for hours!"

Then he bent down, unbuttoned Marty's pants, and pulled them down past his knees. Next to go down was his boxers, leaving Marty's limp cock totally exposed.

"What the hell are you doing to him?", I asked. "Leave him alone".

 

"I just had a great idea. We are going to try something that I think you'll like... I know I will" He said.

I had no idea what was going on in this man's mind, as I watch him walk back around to my side of the bed. He was still stroking his cock with his hand, keeping it nice and hard!.

Then he looked down at me and asked, "Do you like to fuck doggie style".

I took me a second to understand what he just asked me. Then I replied, "Sure I like it doggie style, but I think we should go in the other bedroom".

"No way" Was Sam's answer, "Turn over and get on your hands and knees. Fuck, you look so sexy in this little outfit you're wearing. Man, poor Marty is missing the party". He then slapped me on my panty covered ass, as I got into the position that he asked me to.

I was now on my hands and knees beside Marty, with my head facing the foot of the bed. Sam positioned himself behind me, and moved up between my legs as he was feeling up my ass.

"God you have such a great ass, and these little panties make it even better. I think we'll just leave them on, what ya think"?

At this point I didn't know what to think. He was now rubbing my cum soaked vagina right through the wet crotch of my little lace panties. All knew for sure was that I was ready to be fucked by this man again. That fucking booze had turned me into some kind of a sex crazy slut. I just couldn't believe the way that I was feeling. Here I was, sharing a bed with my husband and his friend, and I couldn't fucking wait for his friend to fuck me again!. I've never cheated on Marty until tonight. And tonight I'm doing it right in front of him, God!.

I then felt Sam pull the crotch of my panties to the side again. Next, I felt the head of his hot cock sliding up and down my sloppy pussy lips. Once he had the head of his cock covered with his cum and my juices, he started to fuck me again. This time I was so wet and slick, that his big cock slipped right inside me with ease. Moaning out, I pushed myself hard against him as he filled me up.

"Mmmmmm, Marty's little wife is starting to like this big cock now, aren't ya".

"Oh God yesssssss, it feels so fucking good".

Sam reached around me and pulled my corset top down to set my breasts free. Then he took a breast in each hand, and used them to pull me back onto his hard cock.

Oh my God, fucking me doggie style, he was able to push his big cock even deeper inside me. It felt so good. I felt like I would pass out from all the pleasure it was bringing me. Then Sam started pushing me so that he could re-arrange my position on the bed. I wasn't sure of what he had in mind, but I went along with it, and I ended up with my right elbow touching Marty's hip.

Sam was pumping his cock in and out with nice, slow, deep thrusts, and I was keeping in time with him as we screwed away next to Marty

"Take his cock in your mouth, give him a blow job while I fuck ya" Sam said.

Did I just hear what I think I heard? Did he just ask me to give my husband a blow job as he's screwing me? Looking back at Sam I said, "What did you say?".

"Take Marty's cock in your mouth. Poor guy is missing all the fun. The least you could do is give him a blow job as I'm fucking you".

"What?, I'm not going to do that. That's just totally wrong".

"Wrong? My cock in your pussy is wrong, but you seem to like that. Do it for Marty, let him get something tonight. Hell baby, this may be the last time you get to do two guys at once. Trust me, you'll like it". While Sam was telling me this, he continued filling my pussy with long, slow strokes.

I can't explain why, but I guess that the alcohol had affected my brain in such a way, that it had me thinking that maybe Sam was right, and maybe I should try to give Marty a little enjoyment out of all this.

I then leaned over Marty, and took his limp cock into my hand. I wrapped my fingers around it, and started to rub, in an effort to make it hard, but it just didn't work.

"Come on, suck his fuckin cock for him", Sam kind of yelled at me.

I did as I was told, and took my husband's soft cock into my mouth, and started sucking on it. I never even considered what might happen if he was to suddenly awaken.

Now, holding onto my hips, and pulling me back to met his thrusts, Sam said, "That's a girl. God I wish I had a camera right now. Just think of it, Marty's horny little wife, fucking me as she sucks him off, what a picture that would make".

His hard, fast fucking was now starting to get to me. I really didn't take in all that he was saying. All I had on my mind, was the orgasm that was building inside of me again.

I released Marty's cock from my mouth, and moaned, "Mmmmmm, don't stop, ohhhhhhhh fuck... that's it, yes, yesssssss, oh God yesssssss!". Then I turned my attention back to sucking my husbands limp little cock.

In spite of my heavy breathing, I could clearly hear the sucking sounds made by Sam's cock, sliding in and out of my soaking wet pussy, as he fucked me even harder, and deeper. It didn't take very long at all, until I was ready to have another orgasm.

I forced myself back hard against Sam's groin, so that I could take as much of his cock as possible, and sucked harder upon Marty's, still unresponsive cock. "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhh yes, yes. Oh Godddddddd yesssssss!", I moaned.

"That's a girl, cum on my cock again, come on let it go", Sam said, as he continued to pleasure my throbbing pussy.

Then it happened again, I started cumming, so hard, and so fast. Pulling my mouth off Marty's cock again, I yelled out, "OH YESSSSSSS, OH YESSSSSS, I'M CUMMINGGGGGG, YES, YES, OH YESSSSSSSSS!"

As I was cumming, Sam was still fucking me at full speed, and talking dirty again, "Oh man, do you ever cum girl friend. There is nothing better than getting a hot house wife to cum like you are. Mmmmmm. I'm about ready to cum myself, you ready for some more hot cum in your pussy"?

Looking back at him I moaned "Mmmmmm yes, oh God yesssssss!"

I had no sooner gotten the words out, when Sam pulled me back tight on his hard cock, and moaned, "Here comes the juice baby, mmmmmm yesssssss". I then felt his big cock exploding deep inside me.

Feeling him cumming inside me, set off yet another orgasm. Pushing back to him to meet his thrusts, I moaned out, "Mmmmmm yesssssss, Oh God I'm cumming again".

I never knew that I could have so many orgasms in one night. God, this man had just fucked me like Marty never has.

"Suck on you old man's cock as we're cumming" Sam ordered me.

I resumed my sucking on Marty's soft cock, as I tried to milk the one in my pussy dry.

After a few minutes, Sam slowly pulled his now soft cock out of me. I sensed what felt like a gallon of sperm running out of me. The crotch of my little panties fell back into place, and was soon filled with his cum, and the juices from my pussy. It was even running down my legs to my stocking tops.

As Sam was getting out of bed, he slapped me on the ass and said, "Girl I think you have the best pussy I ever fucked. I may have to come over here once a week to give you a shot of cock and cum".

I had stopped sucking on Marty's cock, and was sitting on the edge of the bed trying to take in what Sam was saying. My head was spinning, and I needed to lie down.Then I just kind of fell down uon my pillow.

I must have gone out like a light. The next thing I knew, it was daylight, and Sam was fucking me again. I thought to myself, oh my God, how does this man keep going?. My thoughts soon turned to the orgasm that I was about to have.

Hooking my legs around him, and pulling him tight against me, I moaned out, "Mmmmmm yes, yes oh yes I'm cumming". Then he pushed deeper inside me just as I was cumming.

Then Marty said, "Ah... aaaah... I'm cumming too".

Suddenly I opened my eyes, and was shocked to see that it was in fact Marty on top of me, screwing me, and not Sam. I must have been dreaming that it was Sam's cock that was flooding my pussy with his cum, but my mind was in a whirl, and I wasn't exactly sure what was going on.When did Sam leave? I was still dressed in my corset and stockings. My little panties were hanging on one ankle. I was so confused as to what had happened last night.

After Marty and I came down from our orgasms, I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Once I was alone in the bathroom, I went over and over the events of last night. Had I really fucked Sam, as well as Marty...Was this all just a dream?

Reality set in as I was sitting on the toilet peeing. My vagina was so sore that I could hardly bear to wipe it. I had tons of dried sperm on the insides of my thighs and stockings. Oh God it wasn't a dream. I'd let Sam fuck me...Fuck me in mine and Marty's own bed, as my unconcious husband lay beside me. I was worried sick by now. What if Sam had knocked me up? Should I tell Marty what had happened? It would kill him. But if he ever finds out that i've cheated on him like that, and with his friend of all people, then he'll kill me!.

I made my way back to our bedroom, just about ready to bust into tears. Marty was in bed looking at me, still wearing my corset and stockings. "God, that thing makes you look so hot", he said, as I nervously approached the bed. Then he added, "Ya know what Sam told me last night?"

"Who knows, what did he tell ya".

"He said that I better keep an eye on you. That you looked so sexy, and if I turned my back on ya, he was going to fuck ya".

"Sounds like wishful thinking to me" I replied, trying hard to hide my nervousness, as I grabbed a clean little pair of green silk bikini panties and my robe. "I'm off to the shower.

In the shower, I broke down and cried my eyes out. I had screwed Sam like a slut, and to make matters worse, I'd begged him to screw me. I'm not sure how many orgasms I'd with the man, and I liked it.... No, who am I tring to kid.... I loved it....Every dirty minute of it!

Three weeks later I missed my period . I have yet to take a pregnancy test, but there are some things a woman knows. And I know that I have Sam's baby growing inside me. What I don't know is, how I'm going to tell Marty and my Family.

I'm never going to drink again. And a good wife should never drink.

Thanks for reading my story,

THE END

5/2010

And thanks to Brian for your help.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds