• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Goodbye Gift

A Goodbye Gift

It was pretty late and I was still at work, which sucked royally. I was digging around in my bosses' desk for the Hustler and Playboy magazines I knew he kept there, just trying to kill time until I had my full day in so I could get the hell out and get paid.

The phone rang. It was L-. He and R- wanted to come see me... no, HAD to come see me. Gee, it sounded like life or death, but I didn't take much convincing. I was bored and they would be a welcome distraction.

About fifteen minutes after the call my office door opened, and in came two great look- ing blonde guys that could have been (but weren't) brothers. I greeted them both, and asked what was up, a little concerned.

'Well, we decided to join the military,' L- blurted out. I laughed, then stopped as I realized that he was SERIOUS! 'Ok,' I said, 'What's that got to do with me?'

L- looked at R- and they both looked at me. 'Well, we're leaving in a couple of weeks and we both wanted to fuck you before we left,' R- said, quite seriously.

I sort of gawked at them for a minute, floored at the request. Then I started thinking about it. They were both hot, and I'd fucked them separately already... with two men servicing me, you'd think I could get off twice as hard, wouldn't you?

'Well, ok,' I said, and stood up. I started unbuttoning my blouse. 'Might as well do it now, right guys?' I said, working on the buttons.

R- grinned at me, and bent to kiss me. He thrust his tongue between my lips and deeply kissed the hell out of me... L- came up behind me to grab a handful of my ass as R- and I started to kiss deeply and violently. R- grabbed the back of my head and sucked my tongue like a vacuum, while L- slid his hands up the backs of my thighs, lifing the skirt I wore over my ass to grab it. All I had on was a thong and the warmth of his hands on my asscheeks made me cream my panties even more than this Penthouse Forum of a fantasy I was living out already had me doing.

I began to get frustrated at the buttons on the geeky uniform blouse I was wearing and I finally just decided to yank the fuckers off. I heard them hitting the floor just as L- slid his hand between my legs from the back and began to gently stroke my wet pussy with his fingers through the material of my panties. R- reached up to yank the sleeves of my blouse down my arms, leaving it halfway on my arms, trapping me. I didn't care, I spread my legs to give L- better pussy access and kept up the tongue battle with R- as he shoved my bra up to roughly grab and squeeze one of my tits.

I arched my back and shoved them out at him to play with and mumbled 'Squeeze my tits harder goddammit,' into his mouth. L- grabbed my hips and yanked them back, at the same time bending me at the waist so my ass was stuck out at him. He dipped his fingers into the sides of my panties, and I could feel them bare against my clit, and I shivered and moaned into R-'s mouth again. Then L- invaded my pussy with one of his fingers, shoving it mercilessly deep inside me, then stopping all motion... he just left it there, buried in me motionless. I ground myself down into his hand as hard as I could, feeling R- squeezing my boobs hard enough to bruise and pinching and pulling on my nipples hard enough to stretch them what felt like a foot.

He bent his head and took one of them between his teeth, and bit it, flicking his tongue roughly over the sensitive end of my nipple and biting down hard enough to make me gasp. Suddenly, the finger L- still had buried in my cunt came alive, sliding suddenly and wetly out of my hole only to be suddenly shoved into my ass. I moaned loudly, bent over with a finger in my asshole and my tit being chewed and mauled. R- grabbed me and pulled me forward over the chair I had been working in ear- lier, and L- slapped my ass, both the noise and pain of which made me jump and yelp.

R- stood up, and I heard the sound of a zipper. Suddenly I saw a swollen hard purple cock being shoved into my face, the head leaking with precum. I was so fucking hungry I didn't even have to be asked, I opened wide and welcomed him into my mouth. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock, and sucked the precum out of him. I wished I had my hands to milk more out of his full balls, but I couldn't, so I sucked him hard, soaking his shaft with my spit.

L- was apparently getting jealous that R- was getting all the good shit, because suddenly my panties were yanked down my thighs and I felt something hot and hard pressing at my pussy from be- hind. I moaned around the huge dick filling my mouth and R- took the chance to force it further into my throat. I felt my pussy lube up even more and I spread my legs further apart and wiggled my ass a little bit to help get L- inside me... and suddenly my pussy was as full as my mouth was.

L- slammed his dick into my hole and forced me forward, which would shove R-'s cock deep into my throat, then R- would fuck my face hard enough to slam my pussy back into L- again... they banged me back and forth and I loved it, being full of cocks stuffed in my pussy and mouth, having L- slapping my ass as he fucked me from behind and R- pulling my hair as he fed me his meat.

It couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 of these double-strokes before I worked my arms free of the binding shirt, and began to rub my own clit with one hand. The other grabbed the shaft coming out of my mouth and jacked it, as hard as I fingered my clit, and I moaned as I fucked and sucked them both.

Suddenly I started to convulse as this unbelievably hard orgasm shook my whole body. I felt the cum squirt out of my pussy around L-'s dick, and I sucked spasmically at R-'s cock as I moaned and grunted with the force of my own orgasm. As mine started to die down I heard R- tell me 'Now mine, suck it and swallow it bitch,' and hot thick gobs started shooting down the back of my throat.

The salty cum overfilled my mouth and leaked out the corners and dribbled down my chin, but I didnt care... I swallowed what I could and the rest smeared my face and chest as I began the second of my intense orgasms. L- suddenly disappeared from my snatch and I squirted girl cum from an empty hole.

Just as suddenly I felt something shoved up my ass, something hard and hot and wet filling my asshole until I thought I'd tear wide fucking open. I screamed, cum dripping from my mouth as I did, and L- fucked my ass for all he was worth, slamming it and ramming it and grunting like an animal.

I fucked him back, taking all of him as deep into me as I could, and when I finally felt him jerk and start to shoot his load in my ass, I began to cum for a third and final time. It seemed like it took L- forever to empty his balls into my asshole and I felt cum, both his and mine, beginning to leak down my thighs.

I collapsed underneath his weight, and he fell on top of me, both of us still breathing heavily and smelling like fucking and sweat. R- sat down hard in another chair in my office and looked at me, smiling and covered with the cum of two of my best friends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Goodbye Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 548 milliseconds