• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Grand Pair
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Grand Pair

And what a site it was! Lisa was simply beyond lovely with her brother's cock in her mouth and his friends' dicks in her pussy and ass. It took some effort but they found a couple of rhythms that worked for all of them and switched between them. Krissy loved watching all the cocks moving in and out of her twin sister. A nice fat long cock fucking her mouth, a hard dick sliding in and out of her ass, and a fine penis plumping that wet pussy. And Lisa seemed to love it-as much as she was even conscious of what she was doing. Pretty soon everybody was coming in a cacophony of moaning and groaning and straining and squirting and squeezing.

Lisa finally disentangled herself from the guys and stood up, semen dripping from every orifice. "Thanks, guys!" she called as she ran off to the bathroom. Krissy sucked each of the guys clean, even to his surprise Bob who had been up Lisa's ass. Then she followed Lisa to the bathroom. The girls came back with warm wet washcloths for the guys and announced the first guy to get hard again got to fuck Krissy anyway he wanted. Then Lisa fell to the floor on her back and Krissy climbed aboard in a classic 69.

The guys shook their heads as the girls ate each other out. They really were identical twins. Now that they were both naked and equally tousled even Jim who knew most of their secrets had to struggle to tell them apart. But who cared now! They were equally lovely and sexy. Together they were amazing. Without a bit of shame Carmen got up to get a better view, first squatting near Krissy's head as she leaned down to lick Lisa's cunt, then moving to Lisa's head as it reached up to get at Krissy's wet slit. In each case he stuck a finger in the wet cunt and teased the little asshole. Amazing how much alike the girls were.

Bob thought Carmen was having fun and followed his lead. He pushed his finger in Lisa's hot pussy and held it up for Krissy to suck. Carmen did the same at the other end. To Bob it looked like Lisa was having continual orgasms while Krissy was building up to something big. He sat back down to watch.

Jim decided he was going to win the contest. His cock was almost hard again. He knelt by Krissy's head and fed her his dick. "You started all this you know," he said to her. After having her suck it for a couple of minutes he moved to Lisa who eagerly turned from Krissy's pussy to his cock. With his cock in her mouth, Jim positioned himself over Lisa and right behind Krissy. He took his dick and plunged it into Krissy's hot pussy. She squealed with delight. Then he took it back out and fed it again to Lisa who sucked Krissy's wetness from his penis. Bob and Carmen urged him on as he alternated between fucking one sister in the cunt and the other in the mouth, over and over again.

Now even Bob and Carmen were hard again. No one in the room had ever experienced a night of sensuality and eroticism like this. What a dangerous mix: 3 young men, 2 beautiful twins, and a little nudity.

Krissy called the 2 guys to her and arranged them so she could suck on their cocks. Just as Jim alternated between the girls she alternated between the boys.

As his dick left Lisa's lips Jim pulled his cock up a bit and pushed against Krissy's anus. She pushed back and popped the head of his dick inside her ass as Lisa sucked on her clit. Jim managed a couple of deep strokes before he started coming. They all heard him cry out when his first blast shot inside Krissy's ass. He pumped a couple of more loads in and paused as if building up for another. Krissy's sphincter bore down on his dick. Then he pulled out and plunged his dick into Lisa's waiting mouth and finished coming down her tight throat as she quickly swallowed.

Seeing the ass-to-mouth maneuver was too much for the other guys. Bob started coming in Krissy's mouth as Carmen shot a load into her cheek and hair before Krissy's hand found his cock and brought it to her mouth. To his surprise she took him and Bob in her warm wet lips at the same time, two cocks ejaculating side by side.

When Jim let his dick slip from her mouth Lisa immediately turned to Krissy's pussy and licked her to another orgasm as the come dripped from her ass. Lisa licked that up too. Krissy let the cocks fall from her mouth. Come dripped down her chin.

"Okay, guys, good work." Lisa said with a big smile and a drop of come dripping from the side of her mouth. "Once you've recovered, just one more girl to go."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Grand Pair
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds